|4 Player Speed Mafia|
|Size||4 Players (Small)|
|Start Date||January 15, 2010|
|Winning Faction||Werewolf (Baddie)|
|First to Die||Unreality (Riranor), Fox, Surge|
4 Player Speed Mafia was a game designed and hosted by Sinistral based on own design
It began on January 15, 2010 and ended in a Werewolf (Baddie) win in N1 (January 15th, 2010).
Game Mechanics Edit
1 Werewolf - Wins if last one standing.
- Each night may sniff one living player and can determine whether or not they are a vampire.
- Can also group kill one player each night.
- The werewolf automatically wins all tiebreakers in voting. (The other person will be lynched)
2 Vampires - Win if all remaining players are vampires.
- All vampires are linked by blood. Vampires know the identities of other vampires, but do not have BTSC.
- Each night, any vampire may choose a player to bite and drink their blood:
- If a human player is bitten, that player becomes a vampire (but loses original role abilities).
- The blood of a werewolf is tainted and deadly to vampires if consumed, so if ANY vampire bites a werewolf, ALL vampires will immediately die.
1 Investigator (Human) - Wins if last one standing...
- Each night, can investigate one player and determine if they are a vampire or a werewolf.
Host's Summary Edit
Game Idea and Expectations Edit
Winning Faction Edit
- sparrowhawk - Werewolf
Day and Night Posts Edit
Werewolf kills _unreality.
Vampire bites sparrowhawk...
Fox and Surge suddenly begin choking and die!
End of Game Roster Edit
- sparrowhawk - Werewolf - Win
- unreality - Investigator - Killed by Werewolf N1
- Fox - Vampire - Died N1 when vampire bite the wolf
- Surge - Vampire - Died N1 when vampire bite the wolf
|List of actions|