|Advance Wars Mafia|
|Link||Advance Wars Mafia|
|Size||11 Players (Small)|
|Roster|| 1) Blablah99|
|First to Die||MollyMae|
It began on July 2nd, 2010 and ended in an Indy win in D5 (July 13th, 2010).
- Blocks/traps are first priority.
- There will be as little death as possible. If Player A targets Player B and Player B targets Player C, only Player B will die.
- Tied result leads to coin flip.
- There will be a Day 0 vote. This is to determine who writes the first day post.
- The first person to die will write the day post for Day 2.
- Trapped players cannot be voted for.
- Warnings are given if you're inactive for a night or day cycle. Inactivity once= warning. Inactivity twice= replacement.
BADDIES: (Orange Star) Have 1 kill per night and BTSC. WINCON: Be in majority.
- Andy: Sends a PM to the host detailing a message. It will be posted in the Night Post as a message from Orange Star, the country that's been kicking a** and taking names.
- Max: Uses those huge arms and knocks out one player per night, blocking their action.
- Sami: Vote will count as 0x, 1x, or 2x. Secret ability: ?
GOODIES: Everyone other country.
- Olaf: Master of the snow. Blocks one player per night by sending a blizzard upon them.
- Grit: Laid-back personality makes him easy to work with. Spies one action from a player.
- Kanbei: Even bigger moron than Andy. Has a kill per night. Takes two hits to die at night, but can still be lynched in the daytime. Has BTSC with Drake. Secret ability: ?
- Sonja: The undisputed master of FoW (Fog of War). Spies one role from a player. Secret ability: ?
- Drake: Virtually unstoppable at naval combat. Learns role of dead player.(night or day) Has BTSC with Kanbei. Secret ability: ?
- Eagle: Personality is summed up in two words: "Arrogant b******". Traps one player for the night and asks one question. If satisfied with the answer, he can release them in the daytime or keep them locked up. Can do this twice in one night. With that, there is a 40% chance the baddies learn his identity. Secret ability: ?
- Clone Andy: Used to be in league with the independent, but went haywire and is now working for the goodies. Has one save per night. Can't save same person twice in a row and can only save self once. (Saving prevents all deaths during the night) Secret ability: ?
Independent: ?????. WinCon: Secret
- ????? - Each night ability based on die-roll 1: Save self. 2: Spy role. 3: Spy action. 4: Redirect target (night) 5: Redirect vote (day) 6: Any of the above. Secret ability: ?
|Secret Abilities and WinCons|
- GreyCells - Sturm
Day and Night Posts
|As ????? walked through Cosmo Land, he saw the other nations preparing for war. "This means that my clones have done well," he whispered.
"Wait a minute!", yelled Filly. "Eventually everyone will find out about you and your plans will fail." "Shut up!", yelled the indy. "This will be the only chance you'll have to break the fourth wall."
All the COs from Cosmo Land held a temporary truce at an undisclosed location. Filly was there to break the fourth wall there.
"Instead of having your soldiers die while you command from windowless vans, you're going to have to off each other Mafia style.", said Filly. "Your abilities will pass to 11 people I've selected. Nowhere else will you find such talented people."
It wasn't until 40 minutes later until Filly realized that his day posts would really suck. He would ask his 11 people for help.
| It all started with ?????. He had just arrived from another world and saw how peaceful and quiet the area was.
"Peace? Peace? It's much better to be invading instead of having peace!", he shouted
Of course he needed both money and materials to finance his invasion, which he had. But he wasn't powerful enough to take on all the countries by himself, so...
He would clone some random person and make the countries fight among themselves. ????? then saw a random moron named Andy. Andy was currently asking what an airport was and generally being stupid. ????? was shocked that these people could be such idiots, but he settled for cloning him.
THE NEXT DAY...
"Orange Star Attacks Green Earth! IT'S WAR!" was on the headlines of all the newspapers in Green Earth, Blue Moon, and Yellow Comet. As each country mobilized to deal with the Orange Star threat, ????? smiled at his base. "These fools will never see it coming! Now all I have to do is wait for the countries to destroy themselves."
THE NEXT DAY...
Blue Moon HQ:
Yellow Comet HQ:
Green Earth HQ:
And with that, Fog of War came and obscured everyone's vision. To make matters worse, rain arrived, making visibility extremely crappy.
|Night 1: When syrup can stop tanks!|
Olaf was mad. His favorite pancake place would stop serving pancakes because of a sugar, butter, and syrup shortage. Apparently, those items would stop the Orange Star invasion. Unfortunately, someone would have to pay because of it.
That person was Izzy. After Olaf saw her in an alley, a cry of "Let the winds of war bring snow!" blanketed her.
Eagle was looking for his target to interrogate about Andy's supposed attack on Green Earth. He saw grey cells whistling to himself, like he had spent a great day killing people. Eagle took grey cells aboard his bomber for the rest of the night.
Sami was wandering around Blue Moon headquarters, looking for someone to off. She saw Molly Mae next to an airport. Without hesitation, Sami rushed in and shot Molly in the head.
The Wars World News Network was abuzz. They had received an anonymous tip that grey cells was the mysterious Sturm. Sturm happened to be manipulating everyone around, even causing all the countries to attack each other.
|Day 1: Death of the Commando|
|After much back and forth discussion, even including the trapped player, they had come to a conclusion to lynch LJ. Filly sighed. The person who was supposed to write the day post was inactive. Oh well. The lynch still had to go on.
And with that, everyone discussed creative and bloody ways to kill him. The final decision was to set him on fire. LJ screamed as the flames engulfed him.
In the end, Sami was gone forever.
|Night 2: The Night of Random Blocking|
|Olaf decided to block Izzy tonight. He had actually intended to block GC yesterday, and Max intended to block Izzy, but a mistake made by Filly changed that. Izzy would actually be blocked tonight.
Max was hiding in a forest with some units. Suddenly he heard some movement. He moved in his tanks and defeated his greatest rival, Blablah. Fortunately for him, Max intended to off someone else. Blablah would just be knocked out and dumped in a forest for someone else to discover.
That person was Izzy. Fortunately for her, she had intentionally installed a security system. With it, it will ask one question. The assailant must answer 1 Advance Wars question or be knocked out. The question was ,"How many properties do you have to capture in order to win the mission 'Kanbei's Error?!' ?
The answer was 15, and Max crept in and knocked her out. The body was dumped into a garbage bag and the bag was dumped into a river. When Izzy woke up, she was in the middle of the ocean and was drowned.
Kanbei saw Sturm, a.k.a. GC walking near the road. With a fierce yell, Kanbei swung his samurai sword. Sturm wasn't surprised and immediately dodged. Sturm tried to escape. He couldn't kill anyone. As Sturm ran through the soft grass, Kanbei prepared to pursue. Unfortunately, the snow began again. Kanbei couldn't catch GC.
World Wars News was abuzz. Filly had forgot to send Orange Star's message last night. Thankfully, after a 4th wall breakage, the WWN got their message tonight. The anchorman said, "There is a Sturm approaching" .
|Day 2: Two Choices|
|"Yuiop! Qwerty! Yuiop! Qwerty!" The discussion went on all day as Blablah and GC voted for Yuiop and Glycereine and Framm voted for Qwerty. Filly was there as they counted the votes. Since there was a tie, Filly used a coin to decide the fates of the two players. Heads would be Yuiop. Tails would be Qwerty. As Filly flipped it, it came up heads.
"Sorry, yuiop. You'll be the one to go today."
Filly would be the one to decide how Yuiop would have to die. Filly chose a better way, since Yuiop was helping him win in Fraternity Mafia. It would be by electric chair.
Yuiop screamed as 10000 volts of electricity coursed through her body. Filly said, "You guys killed the most arrogant player, since Yuiop was Eagle, the guy with the cocky attitude.
|Night 3: The Rise of Max|
|Max decided to attack Onetruth tonight. So he just decided to pour a mountain of tar on her. Max didn't intend to kill her, just humiliate her. Luckily, everyone noticed tar covering some random person and went to help. However, the tar was so sticky, OT couldn't act.
Max then saw his target, Blablah. He was prepared, unlike last night. He had already prepared his new weapon, the deadly Neotank. He jumped in and yelled, "Roll, tanks roll!" Blablah was ran over by Max's fury.
Filly made sure that Andy's message was prepared for Wars World News. This time, it was "This is your captain speaking. All hands prepare to abandon ship.
|Day 3: What's an airport, again?|
|Glycereine was doubtful that he would be lynched. But after Onetruth and Framm convinced Slick to go with voting for him, it turned upside down. Glycereine was set on fire. As his body was slowly consumed by flames, he screamed, "I never knew Cosmo Land had continents! *******!"
Andy was no more.
|Night 4: Max Strikes! Again...|
|Filly was getting tired of writing all these posts. So he just decided to summarize the night's events. Max and Olaf attempted to block each other, which canceled the actions out. Slick died. End of story.|
|Day 4: A mountain of electricity|
|Onetruth, a.k.a. Kanbei had two votes. GJ had two. But GC had a vote redirect and forced Framm to vote for OT. Onetruth got strapped into the electric chair and expired as a mountain of electricity coursed through her body.|
|Night 5: Last Goodie Down!|
|Filly was still tired of these night posts, but he could at least break the fourth wall. Max blocked Framm. Max killed Framm. The end of Night 5.|
|Day 5: Rise of TEH SNIFIT|
|The day was short, since Golfjunkie, a.k.a. Max, would be voting for Sturm. Sturm would be voting for Max. But Sturm got a 5 and forced Max to immolate himself.|
End of Game Roster
- Blablah - Grit - killed by Baddies in N3
- Yuiop - Eagle - Lynched in D2
- LJayden - Sami - Lynched in D1
- Izzy - Sonja - killed by Baddies in N2
- Molly Mae - Clone Andy - killed by Baddies in N1
- GreyCells - Sturm
- Glycereine - Andy - Lynched in D3
- Slick - Olaf - killed by Baddies in N4
- Framm - Drake - killed by Baddies in N5
- Onetruth - Kanbei - Lynched in D4
- Golfjunkie - Max - Lynched in D5