|Advance Wars Mafia II|
|Link||Game thread: Advance Wars Mafia II BTSC threads|
|Size||17 Players (Large)|
|Roster|| 1) Phaze (GoodCookie)|
|First to Die||Izzy|
|Last Remaining|| 1) Phaze|
It began on October 15th, 2010 and ended in a Goodie win in D7. (October 29th, 2010).
- Outing roles: Host can't completely prevent role outing, but the person who outs his/her role (no matter if it is correct or not) has to answer a question.
- If the answer is right: No punishment.
- If the answer is half-right or humorous enough: No action/vote for the next part of the night/day cycle.
- If the answer is wrong: No action/vote for a night/day cycle.
- Weather: Thanks to the randomness of the game, weather effects will take place. No weather will be the same twice in a row, except for clear.
- Clear: No effect.
- Rain: 50% chance of being randomly redirected. (Does not affect Sonja and Sturm)
- Snow: 25% chance of any action failing. (Does not affect Olaf)
- BTSC: If any of the spying roles spy on one another, they gain BTSC.
Black Hole (Baddies): Have BTSC and a night kill. (Night kill has to be carried out by a specific person.)
WINCON: Be majority and kill the indy.
- Sturm: Blocks a player. Has final say on night kill.
- Lash: Redirects all actions to another player (Lash's choice.) All actions are affected except for kill, save, and trap.
- Adder: Gets a random role each night.
- Flak: Has a kill on prime nights. This kill has a base success chance of 50%, but it can change to either 10% or 90%. In short: 10/50/90 chance of kill. 1/3 chance of each outcome.
WINCON: Last faction standing
- Orange Star:
- Andy: Saves a player each night. Can't save same person twice in a row and can only save self once.
- Max: Blocks a player each night.
- Sami: Can make a vote, 0x, 1x, or 2x, OR redirects a vote.
- Blue Moon:
- Olaf: Blocks a player each night.
- Grit: Spies a player. Will know who that player visited.
- Colin: Redirects a player.
- Yellow Comet:
- Kanbei: Kill on prime nights (2,3,5,7,11). Will take two hits to die at night.
- Sonja: Spies a player and will get their role. If targeted for kill, the attacker will have to answer a random Advance Wars 2 question. If the answer is wrong, the attack fails. If the answer is right, Sonja dies.
- Sensei: Spies a player and will get their faction.
- Green Earth:
- Eagle: Traps a player. The trapped player is saved from all actions. Eagle can ask the trapped person one question (through me). After he receives an answer, he can decide to keep the trapped person trapped for the day or release him/her for voting. Can trap a second player, but that comes at a cost of a 50% chance of having his identity given to the baddies.
- Drake: Finds out the role of a dead player.
- Jess: Guards a player. Can not guard self. If the person Jess guards is attacked... 1/3 chance Jess dies. 1/3 chance no one dies. 1/3 chance attacker dies. The person Jess protects is always safe.
- Independent: WINCON: Outlive Sturm, Kanbei, and Max.
- Hawke: Die-based ability: 1: Kill 2: Spy action 3: Spy role 4: Redirect action 5: Redirect vote 6: Any of the above
Game Idea and Expectations
- Phaze - Grit
- Vineetrika - Olaf
- NickFleming - Max
- Viper - Drake
- JarZe - Sami
- yuiop - Andy
- MollyMae - Kanbei
- sparrowhawk - Eagle
- Marquessa - Sonja
- Framm18 - Sensei
- Fox - Colin
- Izzy - Jess
MVP - Framm18
Day and Night Posts
|When Filly's Sanity Was Questioned Due to the Long and Pointless Titles for Night/Day Posts.
Olaf's target was JarZe. JarZe was randomly walking down the street when he got mugged. Olaf had paid those muggers to knock his out and thus prevent him from achieving anything of importance. Or usefulness. They also took his cool shoes.
Max had decided to block Slick. Thanks to Filly's newfound creative writing talent, Max didn't punch Slick out. Slick instead got electrocuted with 200,000 volts. Thanks to some weird genetic crap, Slick survived but achieved nothing.
Sturm blocked yuiop. Thanks to the end of creative writing skill, yuiop just got smashed in a corner for a couple of hours.
Finally, Flak had just stood on top of a building for a couple of hours, while waiting for some random person to walk by. Turns out everyone walked past while he was napping. But he woke up and actually saw someone there. That person was Izzy. Blah blah blah whatever.
|When Marquessa Got Screwed Even Though She Was An Important Role
Technically, it looked like Marquessa was going to go, but Sami's manipulation caused riranor to be put on the line. Since the dice roll doesn't lie, Marq would get screwed over in the end.
|When A Death Happens In the Sea of Hope, Making the Name An Oxymoron.
Sturm was mad. Really mad because OT made fun about him having no arms. So OT got blocked and thus got prevented from doing anything important, relevant, or useful.
Olaf decided to block GM. GM was in the Sea of Hope doing random stuff when Olaf attempted to run him over with a speedboat. Fortunately for GM, Olaf didn't intend to kill him. GM spent the rest of the day hanging on the bottom for dear life.
Unfortunately, the Sea of Hope wasn't actually safe today. Kanbei saw Fox randomly wandering around and decided to kill her. In fact, he probably wouldn't even have a real reason, but he ran Fox over with a speedboat.
Eagle was looking for Hawke, because Eagle is a super zealous nationalist and needed to punish the guy who attempted to take over his country. So he trapped 24 and questioned him.
Adder was also in the Sea of Hope, because he had to protect the Neotank lab for 17 days. He was on top of a building with a sniper rifle and saw SH walking by. He shot SH in the chest and quickly ran away because he didn't want his identity to be known. But SH wasn't going to die because Andy was randomly walking there too. Andy took SH to the hospital and activated Hyper Upgrade. SH would live at least until Day 2.
|When Inactivity Screws Another Innocent Person, But This Time It's A More Useless Role
Vipe had been cornered for no apparent reason. Maybe it was because he was stuffing himself at the nearby restaurant. The baddies/goodies/indy all ran over to Denny's and told Vipe to stop eating so many damn pancakes.
|When Filly Decided To Move Everything Into the Sea of Hope Again Because He Had Nothing Better To Do Tonight
Olaf decided to block onetruth. Onetruth wasn't paying attention and she got whacked. But since Olaf had nothing better to do with his life, he didn't kill onetruth.
|No Real Comment Except For A Another Death
OT died. OT was Sturm. OT still got screwed.
|No Real Comment Here, Except For What Normally Goes On In A Mafia.
Seriously, this is taking so much longer than it should. In fact, these actions can be summed up in a single paragraph. Blah blah blah whatever. GoodCookie's trapped, JarZe was killed by Lash, and that's it.
Seriously, don't be so damn inactive.
|Another Day, Another Death, And Less Creative Titles
Yeah, I have no real reason to make these creative in any way.
|Seriously, Why Are People So Inactive? Besides, It's Not Even That Hard To Send In An Action.
Yeah, creative energy has run out. So I'll cut it short. Hawke had a kill and killed NF, who was ironically the target of Flak's random successful night kill. Flak, using his random powers, offed SH as well.
Olaf blocked yuiop.
|When the Guy No One Knew Existed Got Screwed
Let the chart speak for itself.
golfjunkie - Lynched and found to be Hawke
|Seriously, I'm Getting Tired Of Writing Semi-Creative Titles
Olaf blocked Phaze/GC. Adder attempted to kill Framm, but failed when Framm got saved.
|When An Actual Post Isn't Even Necessary
GMaster479 - Lynched and Found to be Flak
|When the Game Continues To Get Dragged On.
Olaf blocked MM. Adder attempted to kill MM but failed due to some random crap. yuiop died as a side effect.
|14 Days For A Seventeen Player Mafia Is Really Bad
24 died. With his death, the goodies finally won.
End of Game Roster
- GoodCookie/Phaze - Grit
- Vineetrika - Olaf
- Not24 - Adder - Lynched D7
- Slick/NickFleming - Max - Killed N5
- onetruth - Sturm - Lynched D3
- Viper - Drake - Lynched D2
- JarZe - Sami - Killed N4
- yuiop - Andy - Killed N7
- GMaster479 - Flak - Lynched D6
- riranor/MollyMae - Kanbei
- golfjunkie - Hawke - Lynched D5
- sparrowhawk - Eagle - Killed N5
- Glycereine - Lash - Lynched D4
- Marquessa - Sonja - Lynched D1
- Framm18 - Sensei - MVP
- Fox - Colin - Killed N2
- Izzy - Jess - Killed N1
|List of actions (incomplete)|