|Alpha to Omega Mafia|
|Host||Shadow7 & darth nox|
|Link||Game thread: Alpha to Omega Mafia BTSC threads|
|Size||13 Players (Medium)|
|Winning Faction||6 Indy players|
|Roster|| 1. sparrowhawk|
|First to Die||sparrowhawk & Unreality|
|Last Remaining|| 7. Marq|
It began on August 24th, 2011 and ended in multiple Indy wins in D5 September 7th, 2011.
All 13 players are Indies.
- Leading a lynch means being one of the first 3 to cast a vote on that target whose vote remains on that target the day that target is lynched. For vote modifications: self means the role targets his or her OWN vote for modification, other means the role targets anyone EXCEPT his or her own vote for modification. Tie lynch: No death, but gender revealed.
- Order of precedence - 6 rules, followed in order:
- a block that also includes another action (or day +night)>just block
- RID kill>normal kill
- this is a complicated one.... "emotion-actors">"logic">"emotion-guided" (this has to do with how I see the power of various deities; whether the deity affects the emotion of their target, whether the deity's power is logical, or whether the deity is driven by their own emotions). Emotion-Actors: Dionysus, Aphrodite, Artemis, Hermes. Logic: Athena, Apollo, Poseidon, Hephaestus. Emotion-Guided: Zeus, Ares, Hades, Hera
- each deity in the loop rolls a die, the highest # rolled goes through.
OOP applies only in A targets B, B targets A loops and for multiple kills, blocks, or redirects on the same target (A and B both target C).
Back-up wincon for all: (only takes effect if the target is killed in a way that violates the wincon, never revealed to be in effect): live to the end.
- Wincon: Be the last standing out of himself, Poseidon, and Hades
- Power: die roll: 1=kill, 2=self vote multiplier (x0-x2), 3=vote redirect, 4=block, 5=none, 6=choice
- Wincon: Be the last standing out of himself, Zeus, and Hades
- Power: night-only block with 25% chance each kill, spy, also a day trap, and no special
- Wincon: Be the last standing out of himself, Zeus, and Poseidon
- Power: Kill, 25% role revealed in NP
- Wincon: Kill Apollo and Ares, exactly 1 by RID
- Power: even chance between RID and regular kill
- Wincon: Be the last standing out of herself, Hera, and Aphrodite
- Power: both a night redirect, and other vote redirect.
- Wincon: Block Dionysus, lead a lynch on Hermes*
- Power: block, 25% chance of spy on block, self vote multiplier x0-x2
- Wincon: Redirect Apollo and Artemis
- Power: Modified Redirect - Dionysus selects 4 individuals: A is to be redirected to B(the favorite target), C, or D. A die will be rolled to determine to whom A is redirected: 1/2=B, 3=C, 4=D, 5=to Dionysus, 6=to non-action (but still redirect for OOP)
- Wincon: Trap Ares and Hermes
- Power: Trap (night only), 33% chance of spy on trapped player
- Wincon: Be the last standing out of herself, Athena, and Aphrodite
- Power: block, other vote multiplier x0-x2
- Wincon: Kill Hephaestus and Dionysus
- Power: Kill 10% role revealed
- Wincon: redirect Hephaestus, lead lynching Artemis*
- Power: redirect a player to a deity, self-vote redirect
- Wincon: Be the last standing out of herself, Athena, and Hera
- Power: Modified die roll: 1/2=block, 3/4=spy, 5/6=redirect also a self-vote multiplier x0-x2
- Wincon: successfully RID kill 3 times
- Power: N1 full RID kill, after that, RID kill limited to players who did not vote the prior day, any night may be given up for a partial spy: select 1-3 players, will be told how many are gods vs. goddesses, but not which individuals
Game Idea and Expectations
- Slick - Poseidon (N1)
- Araver - Dionysus (N5)
- Auramyna - Hera (D5)
- Nana - Artemis
- Vineetrika - Hephaestus
- Marquessa - Apollo
MVP: - none
Day and Night Posts
|Gaia smiled at the chaos she had wrought. She laughed as she saw gods trapped in female bodies, goddesses in male. Yet all retained their minds and predilections…
Hera sought to keep her wandering love in line, Athena sought wisdom and learning, Poseidon loved the sea, Artemis the woods. Aphrodite sought lust, Dionysus the freedom of wine, Apollo to serve as healer. Hestia cared for the home, Zeus sought another woman, Hades found death. But in this small town, only a few succeeded in their actions… Poseidon and Artemis had gone out, he to the shore, her to the forest. Athena read in the library, Aphrodite sought a companion in the bar, Apollo worked in the ER. Hera found, somehow, her servants from the heaven, and set one to work. Worried that the orange-garbed mortal frame concealed her philandering love from her, she called her servant to her. Hundred-eyed Argus was set to guard, watching lest GM sneak off into the night. Nearby in the library, Athena noticed unreality carrying a stack of political books. Disagreeing with the theories they espoused, she took it upon herself to convert him to her view, if only for the night. Leaving the library, UR headed for the woods. Unknown to him, though, Artemis had come out, armed with bow and arrows, to bathe and hunt. Purely by chance, he came upon her as she undressed near a small pool. Angered by his intrusion, she quickly drew on him. His corpse would feed her hounds well. On the other side of the woods, at a rocky shore, Poseidon invited SH in for a swim…he’d only meant to keep sparrowhawk occupied for the night, but the waves were too strong. SH never returned… Back in town, Aphrodite spotted DM at the local bar. Looking for action, she bought him a drink and invited him to dance…The next morning, Aphrodite awoke to see DM still beside her. Busy checking in new patients, Apollo was surprised to see araver enter the ER, clutching his arm. Nonetheless, Apollo gladly took advantage of the man’s mishap, keeping him overnight for observation.
|The town was quiet as the gods and godesses planned for the following night, they had already made uo their mind. their brother slick was going to die today, and almost everyone agreed with the decsision.
At the end of the day slick was summoned before the town composed of gods, they asked him what happened to sparrowhawk but this was just a formality, slick confessed and was cut to peices like his father chronos before him, but the pit of tartarus was too disrespectful for the lord of the sea, the gods as a last show of respect for there brother ( and to some a father) they scattered his body in the waves in the sea he loved so much. the lord of the sea poseidon
|Still cloistered in the woods, Artemis sought her prey. but araver was not where she expected to find him, so for tonight, he evaded her.
Dionysus, laughing madly, dragged Zizzy into a bar, encouraging her to drink deeply. Hours later, Zizzy stumbled out, no longer certain which way was which.
Hephaestus had spent the previous night hard at work in his forge, building a machine to ensnare Marquessa She would be trapped for the night.
Aphrodite found GM perched on a barstool, already slightly tipsy. It was not hard to sway him to her perspective....
|The war of the gods had been rough for all, already 3 were dead and a 4th was to be executed today.
but this one would not go down without a fight, it took most of the day just to get izzy tied up and at least 30 minutes for her to run out of insults to yell. but at last they had ares lord of war right where they wanted him.
ares bore no love for his brothers and sisters and they for him either, but when the time came ares stepped forward to receive death with honor. when the day was done, the blood of the god of war sunk into the thirsty ground to join the millions of soldiers who had died before him.
|Once again, the bar was busy. Aphrodite sat on a stool, twirling her hair around her finger as she leaned towards Marq, hoping to distract her from her initial target. By the end of the evening, Marq could think of nothing but following Aphrodite's whim. Further down, Dionysus stood behind the bar, busily pouring drinks for Aura, all the while flirting. Eventually, she staggered out, confused about which house was hers.
Once again, Artemis stalked her target, but GM was not where she expected. Hestia stood silent in the background, watching the evening progress in her fire. Athena found araver in the library and suggested something better for him to read. He was easily convinced.
|Akriti stood in front of her brothers and sisters, begging for their forgiveness, but her pleas went un answered, they talked about killing her in front of her like she wasnt even there.
aki knew a lot of things, she knew how they were going to kill her, she knew how long it would take, she calculated the average height of the people all around her........ but non of this helped her feel any better..... nothing could keep her mind from her impending. in the end, all Athena could do was think....... and right when she was about to die, she figured out the meaning of life and the universe but before she could send the message to her followers she was destroyed
|Hephaestus had spent the previous night forging a sturdy cage, preparing to hold mo for the night. He walked in circles around the cage, endeavoring to determine who he held. (that sentence is purely flavor text).
Artemis once again stalked her prey, at last succeeding, finding EDM exactly where she expected. Dionysus expertly mixed a drink for Nana, slipping a little something extra into the glass, confusing her from her true target.
|They met GM by the fire in city hall, the only god yet to draw blood, the only thing he wanted was to tend to the fire and make sure it did not grow to weak or too strong but in a war of the gods, brothers and sisters have no mercy. They took gm and tied her to a post, and burned her; the only thing left of Hestia were the ashes in the hearth she had tended for thousands of years.|
|Dionysus and Aphrodite were both busy at the bar that night. Smiling and laughing, Dionysus kept Marq's glass full, not giving her a chance to realize how much she was drinking. By the end of the night, she staggered out, unable to tell which direction was which. A few stools down, Aphrodite had found someone for tonight. Using her gifts to distract her target, she found out who it was she'd spend the night with.
Too busy scheming to notice where she was going, Aura fell, breaking her leg. Apollo took this opportunity to keep her occupied for the night.
Hephaestus quickly reconfigured his trap, tonight using it to keep Vine contained.
Artemis once again stalked her target, this time looking for Marq; but with no success as she staked out the wrong place.
|it was a tough choice, but it was narrowed down to two people, auramyna and _maurice stood side by side, both to proud to answer any questions asked of them by their brothers and sisters, and each prefered the other die.
little did the others know but scheming and plotting was happening behind the scenes......... but it was too late for one of them, aura stood up to stand next to her family smiling and mo realized what was happening he had been deceived, mo reverted back to her goddess form, unable to seduce aura aphrodite finally understood how it felt to be alone......... and aphrodite died with a tear in her eye.
End of Game Roster
- sparrowhawk - Hades - Lost - Killed N1 by Poseidon
- EDM - Hermes - Lost - RID Killed N4 by Artemis
- Unreality - Zeus - Lost - Killed N1 by Artemis
- Akriti - Athena - Lynched D3
- maurice - Aphrodite - Lynched D5
- Akaslickster - Poseidon - Won N1 - Lynched D1
- Marquessa - Apollo - Won - Survived
- Auramyna - Hera - Won D5
- Izzy - Ares - Lost - Lynched D2
- Vineetrika (DarthMask) - Hephaestus - Won - Survived
- GMaster479 - Hestia - Lost - Lynched D4
- Araver - Dionysus - Won N5
- Nana7 - Artemis - Won - Survived
|List of actions|