|Amalgamated Video Game Battle 2|
SERVERS ARE NOW OPEN!
|Link||Amalgamated Video Game Battle 2 BTSC threads|
|Size||16 Players (Large)|
|First to Die|
It began on September 25, 2015 and ended in a Goodie/Baddie/Indie win in N / D (month day).
List of items to do for each game:Edit
- wiki volunteer: dee
Game in progress
- 12. Edit Day and Night Posts for Intro post, Night and Day posts, and final post.
- 13. Update end of game roster for killed/lynched players showing the day or night the player died. May add role info if the host reveals it.
- 14. Fill out First to die section of game info box.
- 15. Finalize the end of game roster.
- 16. Checked that all day/night posts are entered.
- 17. Add Host's summary if any.
- 18. Complete winning faction section just below Host Summary section.
- 19. Fill out top of game page and info box for winning faction, end date, ending roster, MVP.
- Ask the host for a list of ALL actions and enter that in the action section. Also be sure to enter any secret indy powers or wincons if the game has them.
Work on other pages
- 21. Update all player records to add this game.
- 23. Update pages for Died N1, First to Die Club, Bullseye Club
- 24. Update Master List of Games & Players for First to die
- 25 Get dee to review page to be sure everything is done.
- 26. Remove helpneeded category from game page.
- 27. Delete this list from this game page. All done!
Game Mechanics Edit
This game starts out with 4 factions, each with 4 players. In the true spirit of video games, one death does not end the game, as each player starts out with 3 lives. If all your lives are depleted, Game Over.
Each BTSC starts out with a majority of 3 members of one faction, and one member of the faction that the majority faction does not require eliminated for their win condition, who is a "Secret Unlockable Character" or SUC, for short. Any night, a majority vote of living members of a BTSC can recruit one other player into the BTSC. The recruited player may as well be dismissed by majority vote. It is not announced when a player is recruited, and one player can be recruited into multiple BTSC's at the same time, but a BTSC may only have one non-original member at a time. Each player will not be informed of the roles of the other members of his/her BTSC.
Every night, each player may use one offensive ability and one defensive ability. Those players in BTSC's may also each use one BTSC ability. Any player may use any BTSC ability on any night, but a BTSC ability may only be used by one player in the BTSC on any night. If multiple players attempt to use the same BTSC ability the same night, the action will fail and the players will be informed the action failed due to redundancy after the NP.
There are also four ODTG BTSC abilities, which require a majority vote of all living BTSC members to use. Votes may be posted in the btsc or sent via PM.
Every day, a lynch vote will be made, but it will different than a normal lynch. If a player receives >1/3 of the available votes, he/she will lose 1 life. If a player receives >2/3 of the available votes, he/she will lose 2 lives. If a player receives all of the available votes (which includes his/her own, so it is not very likely), he/she will lose 3 lives.
- For all players, actions sent via PM to the host will have precedence over actions posted in the BTSC.
- All actions carried out by SUC's will appear to have been done by a Secret Unlockable Character.
- Players in multiple BTSC's may use one BTSC ability in each of the BTSC's they are in.
- When a player loses a life in the lynch, he or she will have faction revealed.
- Shown in NP: blocks, attacks, defences if used, heals.
- The net effect of all actions will be the final results of the night in terms of lives and Game Over going into the following day.
- Jim Raynor
- Diablo, Lord of Terror
- Sorceress Edea
- Jack of Blades
- Illidan Stormrage
Heroes: must be the hero of the story, need Heroines and Villains eliminated.
Heroines: use the power of love to defeat evil, need Villains and Mobs eliminated.
Villains: must be rid of threats to their power, needs Mobs and Heroes eliminated.
Mobs: why must they be hunted so simply for the sake of X-P? , need Heroes and Heroines eliminated.
- Live spy - learn how many lives target has remaining after the NP
- Lookout spy - learn players that acted on target
- Follow spy - learn who the target acted upon
- BTSC ability block - block BTSC ability of target
- Heal - recover 1 life of target, cannot go above 3 lives
- Magic attack - damages target for 1 life
- Physical attack - damages target for 1 life
- Offensive block - blocks offensive ability of target
- Defensive block - blocks defensive ability of target
- Shell - nullify magic attacks
- Protect - nullify physical attacks
- Reflect - returns damage of magic attacks (does not nullify), returns blocks
- Counter - returns damage of physical attacks (does not nullify), returns blocks
- Mighty Guard - Nullifies all damage done on target player in a night, including returned damage.
- Double Damage - Doubles the damage of target player for a night, including returned damage.
- Shapeshift - If target player is lynched, may specify which faction they are to be revealed as.
- Frozen Armor - Any players that successfully target the target player will be frozen and unable to use any abilities for the night.
Host's Summary Edit
Game Idea and Expectations Edit
Winning Faction Edit
Day and Night Posts Edit
Beside the cathedral, Jack of Blades used his manipulation of gravity to float and shoot out circling energy beams.
Jim Raynor barely leapt out of the path of an incoming beam in time to avoid it.
On the other side, Sheik performed a deft back-flip over the beam.
Sheik gave a wordless nod before tossing several daggers at Jack.
Jack deflected them with his energy shield and laughed. “Your weapons are useless against me. You sir are no Chickenchaser.”
The laughter choked in his throat, however, as a putrid scent greeted his nose and he realised that an enormous shadow was looming over him.
The Marlboro grinned at them.
Jack, Jim and Sheik exchanged glances, and promptly bolted in separate directions.
The Poe floated along peaceably between the trees whilst phasing in and out of transparency.
Illidan Stormrage, the Demon Hunter, chased after it. Frustrated at not being able to catch it, he activated his shadow form, which increased his movement speed.
Kos-mos, who was chasing after Illidan, observed this new development with her robotic senses and calculated the adjustment she would need to make to her own motion. She activated her overdrive, and proceeded.
Bringing up the rear of the chase was no other than the fabled Chickenchaser himself. Noting the precedents speed up, he used his ability to slow time to appear to rush forward.
End of Game Roster Edit
|List of actions|