|Angel Mafia II|
|Link||Game thread: Angel Mafia II BTSC threads|
|Size||12 Players (Small)|
|Start Date||March 25th,2011|
|Winning Faction||Baddies & Indy|
|Roster|| 1. Glycereine|
|First to Die||Glycereine|
|Last Remaining|| 3. marquessa|
It began on March 25th,2011 and ended in a tie Baddie and Indy win in D3 (March 31st, 2011).
This was a classic 7 Goodies vs 3 Baddies Mafia with 2 Indy Factions. Each Indy could have sided with one of the factions, provided they targeted the right persons at night.
- All actions happen unless acted upon - Loops will be broken by precedence below: Arrest > RID Kill > Save > NK > Block > Redirect > Spy/Follow > Vote Manip
- First day tie - no lynch. All other days, random between tied players
- If Faith is recruited, she becomes a legit Goodie, yet can still gain a win as an Indy if she achieves her WinCon.
- If Darla is recruited, she may not win as an Indy, only a Baddie; She will learn all Baddie roles, but the Baddies will not learn hers.
- If a player is correctly RIDed while arrested, they will not die, but Angel will be told that his RID was correct.
- If Lindsey blocked himself, it WOULD show up in the post.
- If the Indies are recruited, it WILL show in the night post.
Goodies - Eliminate the Baddies
- Angel - Vampire with a soul seeking atonement for past crimes; Can RID Kill one player each night
- Cordelia Chase - Former Prom Queen of Sunnydale HS; Can manipulate the vote (x0, x1 or x2)
- Allen Francis Doyle - Half-Demon who gets visions of people in danger; Can save one player from death each night
- Wesley Windham-Pryce - Former Watcher turned Rogue Demon Hunter; Can follow one player and learn their faction
- Charles Gunn - Tough street kid who leads his own crew and fights demons; Can block one player each night
- Kate Lockley - Police Officer; Can arrest one player each night; Has a 50% chance of learning their role
- Buffy Summers - Vampire Slayer with mixed emotions about life; Random action each night Die Roll: 1: Kill 2: Block 3: Spy 4: Trap 5: None 6: Choice
Baddies - Be in the Majority/BTSC/Night Kill
- Holland Manners - Executive VP of Special Projects for Wolfram & Hart; Can redirect an action at night, can also change a vote
- Lindsey McDonald - Up and coming lawyer at Wolfram & Hart & Angel's nemesis; Can block one player each night
- Lilah Morgan - Up and coming lawyer at Wolfram & Hart & Lindsey's counterpart; Can spy one player each night
Indy 1 - Follow 2/3 of Angel, Cordy & Doyle and survive until the end
- Faith - Former slayer gone rogue after murdering a man; Can follow a player and discover who they targeted; If Wesley is targeted, Faith will trap him for the night and then join the Goodies
Indy 2 - Spy 2/3 of Angel, Kate & Wesley and survive until the end
- Darla - Resurrected vampire and Angel's sire; Can spy a player and learn their faction; If Lindsey is targeted, Darla will trap him for the night and then join the Baddies; BTSC is not gained but roles are known
Baddies & Indy 2
- Segul - Lilah
- Blablah - Lindsey
- Vineetrika - Holland
- marquessa - Darla
Day and Night Posts
|Day 0: Prologue|
|Los Angeles. The City of Angels. In a city so dark, so filled with death and evil, an angel is hard to find. He walk the streets at night, stalking his prey. His friends, nay, his family assist him at times, each with their own contributions. Since his arrival in the southern Californian city, he has been plagued by, of all things, a law firm. Wolfram & Hart. The moniker of the true demons of old. They challenged him at every turn. His life had become a quest to bring them down. Demon by demon, he would take apart their operation.
He stood in the small office he called home, watching as the sun slowly slid toward the horizon, turning the sky as red as blood. He lifted his glass to his mouth and drank the remaining pig's blood that sustained him. He set the glass down as the sun finally dipped below the edge of the earth. He grabbed his long, black coat, throwing over his shoulders. Opening the front door, he paused, staring out into the darkness, his mind racing at what he could be facing tonight. His eyes narrowed and a slight smile played on his lips. With an air of confidence, he stepped out, his coat flowing behind him.
"Let's go to work."
|Night 1: Streets of Darkness|
|Angel searched in the darkness, watching the shadows as they danced off of the walls. Screaming cars passed him as he stood, waiting. When DarthMask passed him on the opposite side of the street, Angel drew his sword. He stuck to the shadows, slowly creeping up. When DarthMask reached the corner, he paused under the streetlight to glance up at the street sign. Angel clearly saw his face and sighed. Not who he wanted.
Gunn was out late tonight, hunting for vampires, as usual. He crept through an alley, his footsteps quiet on the concrete. Before he reached the end, OT turned the corner and headed straight for him. He crouched in the shadows, not moving. Crap he thought I can't let her see me! She will give away my position! As OT passed, Gunn leapt out and swung the butt of his crossbow, catching her in the back of the head. She fell, heavily, her breath shallow. He smirked and continued on.
Holland Manners sat in his office, planning, scheming, generally causing mischief. His plans tonight involved Blablah. He called his assistant, asking her to send a security team to "convince" Blablah to do what he wanted tonight. When the call was made, Blablah's plans had changed.
Blablah made his way down a street heading for his target when a woman called out to him. He turned to see a gun pointed at his face. His hands quickly lifted, his eyes wide. Kate grabbed an arm and pulled it behind his back, cinching her handcuffs around his wrists. When he was secured, she placed him in the back of her police car. When she turned, she noticed Blablah's wallet laying on the ground. She bent down, picked it up, flipped it open and smiled as she saw his ID.
Holland was furious that all the work he had done to get Blablah to do his will was ruined by that meddling cop. He called the special ops team that did the firm's "field work" and simply began screaming. The leader of the team understood him, if not his words, then at least his intentions. The team left the building and quickly found Glyc wandering the streets. With a well placed shot between the eyes, Glyc and the night were over.
|Day 1: Arrested Service|
|People slept. They laid around. They barely spoke. But at the end of the day, a decision had somehow been made. LH was the one to go. Cordy wasn't so sure and made an attempt to prevent his death. But there was no hope. At the end, LH was still the number one option. He didn't do much to prevent his death, but in the end, Wolfram & Hart's assassin found him locked in a jail cell. A double tap to the chest and one to the head. Kate's body wasn't found until the morning.|
|Night 2: Shadows Fall|
| Wolfram & Hart were feeling good tonight. They headed out to do their dirty work with smiles on their faces. Holland had made his two calls and the teams moved quickly. Their first target was Yuli. When they found him lurking in the shadows, their menagerie of weapons rose quickly. Yuli cringed, but stayed silent. They told him who they wanted him acting on tonight and he nodded in agreement. When they left, he sat quickly, trembling.
Lindsey's call went out shortly after Holland's. His team left swiftly and quickly came upon OT. Joss Whedon felt really bad about this, but it fit with the way his stories usually went. So, for a second night, someone - this time being a highly trained spec ops team from W&H - blocked OT.
Holland's second team was not quite as persuasive as the first. Their mission, however, was not to persuade anyone. Their mission was to kill. They found their target in the middle of the street. She stood with no fear as they approached her. With a flurry of shots, Shadow fell.
Another night. Another vampire hunt. Charles Gunn went about his usual patrol, searching the night for demons. When he saw Segul, he wasn't quite sure if he was a demon or not, but the night had been quiet and Gunn needed to hit something. So, when Segul walked by, Gunn laid him out.
Angel was furious over the loss of Kate. He found his target wandering around the park. Dark, creepy and lonely, he stalked him. But he couldn't see his face. So, he waited. He waited until he heard someone mention Florida. It's him Angel thought. He crept forward, preparing to strike when a car from the street started, the headlights screaming into the park. Yuli shielded his eyes from the light, turning toward Angel. "Damn!" Angel said to himself. "Wrong again."
The shadows faded and the sun began to rise. With the new morning came new possibilities. A new fight. A new mission.
|Day 2: Gunned Down|
|Accusations were thrown. Hints were thrown. Insults were thrown. Nothing was really caught, however. When the votes were tallied, it looked as though it would be a tie between Onetruth and Segul. Holland took advantage of the confusion of the day and when everyone looked again. OT and DM were tied. The Powers That Be made their choice. DarthMask would fall this day. Wolfram and Hart's spec ops teams were out again. DM saw them coming and knew his time on this earth was over. But Gunn was not one to lay down and give up. From blocks away, strangers heard his cry even though they did not see him valiantly charge into battle.|
|Night 3: Kill Zone|
|New to L.A., Buffy wandered around town. She still was madly in love with Angel and assumed she always would be. So, anything she could do to help him, she would. So, when she found Vine creeping through the shadows unsuccessfully, she smiled to herself. Following her as quietly as a supernatural being could - which was practically silent - she came upon her as she turned into an alley. Vine turned, horrified for only a moment. Buffy's fist hit her square in the face, sending her sprawling onto her back, out cold.
"That will take care of her for the night!"
Angel was dissappointed about his failings for the last two nights. So when he found Blablah tonight, his unbeating heart leapt for joy. There was no creeping tonight. He simply walked up to Blablah and stabbed him through the stomach with his sword.
"But," Blablah gasped. "You don't kill humans!" Angel leaned close, a grim look on his face. "You don't qualify!!!" He ripped the sword from Blablah and let his lifeless body fall.
Wolfram & Hart sent their team out, hunting for their prey. Confident and proud Yuli now stood, accepting his fate. The air was filled with a hail of gunfire. When they fell silent, Yuli was gone.
|Day 3: Doomed|
|Few words were spoken today. Votes were cast and the day came rushing toward it's finale and it seemed that Vine would be the target. At least on paper. At the last minute, darth nox threw her vote.......... The wrong way. Holland had already redirected a vote and had thrown the balance toward OT. Darth nox's vote clinched it. When the final vote was tallied, OT was the one to die. Going into the night, Wolfram & Hart would be at 2-3. If the save was on target, the next day would see a 3-2 spread in the Goodies favor. If not, 2-2. Either way, Holland's redirect would make the decision. Wolfram & Hart would reign victorious!|
End of Game Roster
- Glycereine - Faith - Killed N1 by Baddies
- EDM - Wes - Killed end of game
- marquessa - Darla
- onetruth - Buffy - Lynched D3
- Segul - Lilah
- Lionheart - Kate - Lynched D1
- Shadow7 - Cordy - Killed N2 by Baddies
- darth nox - Doyle - Killed end of game
- Blablah - Lindsey - RID Killed N3 by Angel
- DarthMask - Gunn - Lynched D2
- Vineetrika - Holland - MVP
- Yuli - Angel - Killed N3 by Baddies
|List of actions|