|Anime Battle Royale|
|Link||Anime Battle Royale|
|Size||12 Players (Small)|
|Start Date||September 7th, 2008|
|Winning Faction||Geass Order|
|First to Die||GreyCells & CherryLane|
|Last Remaining||Dawh, CrazyPainter, Yoruichi-San|
Anime Battle Royale was a game designed and hosted by Itachi-san based on Anime characters.
It began on September 8th, 2008 and ended in a Geass Order win in N3 (September 10th, 2008).
- The Day Cycle is 12 hours whether you have voted or not. Assume the Night Cycle is 12 hours as well, but I will be lenient on the Nights since everyone must participate then.
- Lynching will be death by the Akatsuki.
- On odd Days there are 3 votes. Lynch, Blindfold Lynch, and Spike's Bounty. The Blindfold Lynch cannot be used twice in a row, but it is the only way to lynch a GU. If a GU is tried for a lynch without a blindfold on they will use their Geass to free themselves and kill a random Hero. Simply put, the only way to cleanly kill a GU is a Blindfolded Lynch.
- On even Days there are only votes for a Lynch and whether or not to use a Blindfold on the Suspect. Spike acts on his own for Odd Nights.
- Character Identities will only be revealed if they are killed during the day.
- Basically, every player has to send a Night PM every Night.
Villains: Each has their own agenda for winning
The Geass Order: (GO) knows each other at the beginning. They all use Eye techniques and attempt a kill each night without exception. They win by killing everyone else. Do not underestimate their power. There are 3 members with unique Geass abilities, one of which can actually produce a 4th Geass Member despite that player's wishes. During the Day each Geass User (GU) has unlimited use of their Geass power to break free from a lynch and kill a random Hero in which their eyes are exposed (I will explain Blind-folded Lynching later). At night however, each member may only use their Geass once effectively. If they are attacked before they use their ability, then they use their one effective Geass to turn the tables on their attacker and kill them instead with a 50/50 chance. This kill would be in addition to the GO's Night kill. If a GU is attacked during the Night they use their Geass Ability or after that Night, then they will overuse their Geass in a desperate attempt to save themselves. This will result in the GU dying and their attacker has a 50/50 chance of surviving the clash. If someone is wearing their Blindfold when the GO attacks then there is a stalemate and no one dies, but the victim has a 50/50 chance of learning the Identity of a random GU.
- LeLouche: His Geass Power is Definitive Order. One time, LeLouche can order any player to attempt a kill on any other player that Night.
- Rolo (sorry not much web info on Rolo): His Geass Power stops time for everyone but the GO and can prevent the death of any one GU of his choice that Night.If used, that GU cannot be found. This ability like all Night Geass' can only be used once.
- C.C.: Her Geass Power can be used once to turn another player into a member of the Geass Order [Marianne]. There is a 50/50 chance that person accepts. If they decline there is a 50/50 chance they learn CC's identity.
- Marianne (sorry not much web info on Marianne either): Only created if CC's Power is successful. Her Geass Power Shape changes herself into any other player. She will then create a moment of shock for the GO's victim, and be able to break any Defenses and successfully kill their target. This of course, can only be used once.If Ed Elric's Alchemy is perfected for the specific GU he targets he will break all Defenses and kill him/her.
- Light: uses his Death Note to kill someone each night. He wins by killing L, Alucard, and the GO. Light cannot kill Ichigo and has a 50/50 chance of his Identity being leaked to Ichigo if he tries to go for him. Light has a sick sense of justice and believes he is doing good, but will kill anyone who gets in his way especially the great Detective L. If Light targets someone using a False Name, then he is fooled and enters the wrong name into his Death Note. His victim has a 50/50 chance of learning his identity. Ichigo is never fooled by Light's Defenses though and will break his Defense and certainly kill him.Light has 2 defenses: He can frame an Innocent bystander twice to take the fall for him.Light has 1 Item: a Blindfold
- Alucard: The most powerful Vampire. He wins if everyone else is dead and/or under his future power. There is no defense from him for anyone. When he attacks he has a 50/50 chance of either killing his victim or biting them and converting them to becoming his future subordinates. Conversion will not take effect during this Game though and changes nothing to the converted character.He cannot attack the same person twice. Yuna can break his defenses and summon him back to Hell no matter what.His 2 defenses summoning the Hounds of Hell to absorb his assailant's attack and by accepting a mission from his Master, he cannot be found. Alucard has 2 items: a blindfold and a false name
Heroes: win by killing all the Villains
- Spike: (Bounty Hunter) There is a vote each odd day for who Spike will go after that Night. This is because Spike needs to get paid and the Village can only raise enough money every other day for him. On odd nights, Spike finds his softer side and works for free and of his own volition. There is a 50/50 chance Spike has done his homework and will find out that night if his prey is a Villain or a Hero. If he finds out they are a Hero, then he will be inactive that night.His 2 defenses are his comrades Jet and Faye, who will die for him if he asks.His 2 Items are a Blindfold and a False Name
- L: (World's Greatest Detective) Figures out a random Villain every odd day. Each night, L can mobilize the world's Police Force to apprehend his suspect. Knowing these people though, there's no way any of them are going down without a fight to the death, unless they have defended themselves. When I PM L his role I will include a tip from one of L's informants. The informant isn't very reliable though so there is a 50/50 chance that the tip is bogus. It will be up to L to act or defend on the first night. If L is Defended properly any given night, there is a 50/50 chance he has set the perfect trap for his assailant and will Identity them. L's 2 Defenses are a stealthy retreat to his secret base where he cannot be found and a Body Double who will die for him.L's 2 items are a Blindfold and a False Name
- Ichigo: (Death God/High School Student) Is pissed Light has a Death Note and wants him dead. The only person Ichigo can kill is Light and will kill him no matter what. If Ichigo goes for someone else there is a 50/50 shot his identity is revealed to them or their identity is revealed to him. Ichigo's 2 defenses are his comrades Renji and Rukia who will die for him.Ichigo's 2 Items are 2 Blindfolds (since Light cannot Kill him)
- Ed Elric: (Alchemist) Every odd day he formulates a way to effectively counter a random Geass User. If he attacks a GO that he knows how to counter he will kill them no matter what.Ed's 2 defense are his Brother Al and his comrade Mustang who will both die for him.Ed's 2 Items are a Blindfold and a False Name
- Naruto: (Ninja) There is a 50/50 shot he will either kill or befriend a Defenseless person he targets. Naruto has a nack for befriending even the cruelest of people sometimes. Either way he learns their identity, but he cannot target a friend again.Naruto's 2 defenses are his Sensai Iruka and his Sensai Kakashi who will both die for him.Naruto's 2 Items are a Blindfold and a False Name
- Kenshin: (Samurai) There is a 50/50 shot he will kill a Defenseless player. If he doesn't, he is so ashamed he will never try to harm that person again.Kenshin's 2 defenses are hiding off in the country with his Lover Tomoe and training in the woods so no one can find him.Kenshin's 2 Items are a Blindfold and a False Name
- Yuna: (Summoner) There is a 50/50 shot of her killing a Defenseless Player. In true Final Fantasy fashion her experience gets greater he time she fights. The second time she attacks she has a 75% of killing, the third is 100% unless they use a Defense. Also, Yuna can send Alucard back to Hell if she targets him due to her incredible summoning power with other dimensions breaking right through any of his Defenses.Yuna's 2 Defenses are Ixion and Bahamut who will summon themselves and hide her up in the Heavens for that Night and she will not be able to be found.Yuna's 2 Items are a Blindfold and a False Name.
- dawh - Naruto, recruited as Marianne
- Kathleen - Rolo
- CrazyPainter - CC
- Yoruichi-San - LeLouche
Day and Night Posts
|12 people assembled in a field in the Hidden Leaf Village. None of them appeared to know anyone else and each looked as if they had killed before. Some were more dangerous looking than others, but a cute face wasn't about to fool any of this unlikely party. Trigger fingers twitched, sword hands moved ever so slightly. "Just what was this all about?" they each thought. "Why assemble us here? And with that odd hawk's message we received a week ago. It said 'Travel to the Hidden Leaf Village in one week's time. Assemble in the burnt out field in the center of the former Uchiha Clan's Sect. Bring all weapons and defenses you can carry. You will become stronger'. It was an odd message but it obviously got us all here. I guess everyone is as power hungry as I am in this bunch..." The 12 people inched slowly away from each other until they formed a wide circle. All eying each other with malice until a form began to take shape right in the center of their deadly circle.
Without hesitation, the strange, yet dangerous man in the black cloak with red cloud pattern began to address them all. "My name is Itachi Uchiha. My organiztion, Akatsuki, has delegated me the responsibility of recruiting new members. We only except the strongest and most fearsome fighters. If you need to be saved then there is no place for you with us, thus there are no saving roles here. If you need someone to protect you, there is no place for you with us, thus there are no protective roles here. You are all killers, whether you fight for justice, money or bloodlust. And you all have the ability to protect yourselves in a number of ways. I have hand selected the most dastardly Villains and the most powerful Heroes for this Battle Royale from some of the most popular Anime stories. If you are unfamiliar with your character feel free to use the links provided to brush up on their personalities and accomplishments. That knowledge may come in handy, though it is not necessary, nor will I use such extraneous knowledge as hints when I describe each showdown with the exception of a weapon. The Day and Night cycles will be 12 hours, though I will be lenient in this regard to an extent, especially at Night. However, if I deem you lack the courage and stamina to continue fighting I will slay you myself and replace you with someone from the waiting list.
"Since we are all gathered here in my birthplace, the Hidden Leaf Village, this is the perfect opportunity for me to introduce everyone and explain each of your strengths and weaknesses. Each Hero has 2 unique Defenses, and 2 Items. On any Night a Defense or an Item may be used, but no action may be taken that night if a Defense is used. The Villains have Defenses and Items as well, but have dissimilar amounts. I suggest you all use them wisely. To reiterate, you cannot Defend and Attack in the same Night, but you can use an Item and Attack in the same Night. You will be staying in the former houses of my diseased clan. Their spirits don't haunt this area so fear not from them. They haunt me, but that is another story."
|CP was restless. "How can I sleep at a time life this? It's only just begun." She decided to scout the area and determine
which places would be best suited for ambushes and barricades. She walked briskly, yet stealthy so that she was satisfied that no one could possibly have followed her all the way out to the isolated trail she now passed through.
That laugh sounded as if it was the Grim Reaper himself. It came from behind. She turned as fast as she could, but there was no one there. Her heart began to race, but she was not about to give up her location by saying anything.
"MUAHAHAHAHA!" "From the opposite direction!" she couldn't believe her own mind. Her senses were failing her. "HAHAHAH!" This time from the right! "WUAHAHAH!" This time from the left. "hehehe" From all around as if the voice surrounded her entire being.
CP began to shiver with fear. "Who are you!? Come out! Show yourself!?"
???: Oh? What have we hear? You seem to be no easy prey. But that makes it all the more fun!
Suddenly she saw the faint glimmer of movement out of the corner of her eye. "What is that?" she thought. It looked like a black puddle and it was inching nearer to her. Two yellow glimmers sparkled from the puddle and it began to rise, taking the shape of a man. He was wearing a bright red cloak and hat and wore bright yellow glasses. His appearance was more like a silhouette with yellow eyes.
???: My name is Alucard. I'm here to kill you.
CP froze, she literally couldn't move. Alucard raised his gun, leveled it at her forehead and began to squeeze the trigger. Then he twirled the gun round his fingers and holstered it beneath his cloak. He raised his other arm, pointed at her with his finger and yelled "BANG!" CP jumped in fear. Then Alucard vanished.
Alucard: MUAHAHAHAHA! AHAHAHA! You're a fun one indeed!
Just as CP caught her breath, thinking the demon finally left her alone, he appeared right behind her. Her eyes widened as he wrapped his arms around her body and sunk his fangs into her neck. He feasted for a long time, the blood trickled down her neck. She couldn't move.
Alucard: MMMMM. Delicious. Now you're mine. Mine forever. Weeks from now you will begin to feel the thirst. The wonderful thirst for blood. And I'll come for you then. Even if one of these fools in this silly contest manages to send me back to Hell, I'll return to this dimension eventually. I'm immortal, I'm only here for the snacks.
And with that he disappeared for good. CP sunk to her knees in shock. After a moment, she raised her hand to her neck and smiled. "So there are adversaries of that caliber here after all? I shouldn't have taken this so lightly. Time to get serious!"
Kenshin peeked inside Mekal's house through a window. He saw his target carelessly sitting in a rocking chair, enjoying the night sky. "Now's my chance..." Just as Kenshin began to rise, he crouched back behind the bush when a goofy kid came loudly running up to Mekal's house and began pounding on the front door. "What's with that kid?" Kenshin thought.
Mekal leaned back in his favorite chair of the new place and gazed at the half-moon. He calmly turned his head toward the door when he heard a constant and annoying knocking. "Ummm. Come in."
A young boy entered the house and looked Mekal right in the eyes. "My name is Naruto Uzumaki and I'm the Greatest Ninja Ever! I came here to tell you that I'm going to be Hokage of this village some day so you better respect me! Believe it!"
Mekal: What kind of an outfit is that for a ninja?
Naruto: HMPH! Don't you worry about that! If I don't want to be seen, I could be wearing a clown suit and you wouldn't even notice me!
Mekal: You basically are... *ahem*.. is that so? Well, what's your business with me?
Naruto: I thought I got a strange vibe from you when we all met before. I just wanted to make sure that we're friends.
Mekal: Oh? ...You're an interesting one indeed. I'll tell you what. Call me _______ from now on. It's my real name.
Naruto: You got it! Well, I'm going to go see how many other friends I can make tonight. See ya!
Mekal laughed to himself as the kid almost broke the door down racing out and across the village. "What a strange kid".
Kenshin waited until Naruto was out of sight. Mekal returned to his chair. "Now..." Just then a teenager came rushing up to Mekal's house and kicked the door in. Mekal stood immediately. "Who are you?" Kenshin sank back into his hiding place getting frustrated.
The orange-haired teenager just began yelling at Mekal. Had Mekal not been so overwhelmed by Naruto's kindness, he may have tried to kill this insolent guy. But instead, he lent the pleading stranger an ear.
Ichigo: Do you know what a Death Note is?
Mekal: Should I? It sounds fascinating.
Ichigo flashstepped toward Mekal so that they stood only a few feet apart. He raised his sword to Mekal's throat.
Ichigo: Is your name Light?
Mekal: Hmmm, another interesting stranger. Do you want to become friends too? You know, it's not polite to ask another's name without giving your own first.
Ichigo: My name is Ichigo, but you know me as _______. And I'm not here to make friends! What do you think this is!?
Mekal gently lowered Ichigo's sword. "I thought the same thing a moment ago, strange how people change. Well, I'm sorry to disappoint, but I'm not the one you're looking for."
Ichigo could tell Mekal was telling the truth. He slung his sword over his back and raced out of the house.
Kenshin would wait longer this time. "What next?" he thought.
CL was wondering through the dark village when she heard a strange sound. "Is that a helicopter?"
Police: Stay where you are! Drop your weapon and put your hands up!
CL: Like Hell I will!
CL ran for cover into the forest. She stopped, exhausted, under a large tree. "Seems like I lost them."
Mercenary: Lost who?
CL jumped at the voice of the camouflaged mercenary sitting up in the tree above her. A swarm of them emerged from the forest and flushed her out into the open. The helicopter hovered above her and shined a spotlight directly onto her.
Police: Drop your weapon!
CL: It can't end like this! It's only just begun!
CL made a quick move, but every gun aimed at her fired and littered her with bullet holes. Blood dripped from her mouth as she dropped to her knees. "No ...way." She fell face down, lifeless.
Mercenary: L, L do you read.
L (static): What's the situation?
Mercenary: The subject was hostile. We had to use force and terminate.
L (static): That's fine. Bring the body to my headquarters. I need to examine it for clues. Well done.
GC was snoring soundly as the Geass Order snuck into his house. LeLouche walked over to him and kicked him hard in the ribs.
GC: Ow! What was that for? And who are you three?
LeLouche: What's the point in asking that right before you die?
GC: Wait... no wait! wait! I didn't even have a chance to Defend myself!
LeLouche: That's why we're here.
LeLouche motioned to his eye and met GC's gaze. "GC, you will kill yourself right now!" GC stood slowly. "This isn't right" he thought. He picked up his gun and pointed it at his head. "I still had..." bang! GC fell to the ground dead. and the Geass Order silently left him to rot.
"Now's my chance!" Kenshin thought. He strode into Mekal's house and drew his sword.
Mekal stood up from his chair just in time to see the lightning fast Samurai make his move. Kenshin delivered a killing stroke, but what!?!?!?! He missed? Mekal was standing right next to the sword perfectly unharmed. Kenshin dealt blow after blow, killing stroke after killing stroke and Mekal dodged them all.
Mekal: Are you done Samurai?
Kenshin: You are skilled. Very skilled. I am no match for you. Please kill me for this shame I have brought upon myself.
Mekal: No. I'd rather you lived with it. Don't bother me again though, or you will regret that mistake even more.
|The surviving members of the group gathered in the same field in which they first met. Itachi was there waiting for them this time. His impassive face was unreadable though. Was he angry they were late or was he amused at what he had seen? None could tell.
Itachi: Alright, you all finally decided. taliesin! Get over here!
taliesen walked over to the vicious-looking Akatsuki Recruiter slowly with head bowed as if knowing the inevitable. Itachi wrapped a blindfold around taliesin's head and positioned the speechless suspect in the center of the group's somewhat diminished circle.
Itachi: You have been voted to be killed today and...
Just then there was a bright flash so that everyone had to cover their eyes for a moment. The flash was followed by a large shriek. The mystical bird Bahamut sped from the Heavens in an attempt to rescue taliesin.
Deidara: Not so fast big guy!
Itachi's fellow Akatsuki member, Deidara, swooped in riding his giant clay eagle and intercepted the godly beast. The two fought in the sky with a dazzling display of explosions and lightning fast evasions.
taliesen: please stop! (Bahamut did). Please return to the Heavens my sweet. Worry not for me any longer. I deserve this for my inactivity.
Bahamut paused for a second and then obeyed his Summoner's will. Deidara let out a gruff sigh.
Itachi: As I was saying, you have been voted to be killed today and... I have no intention of dirtying my hands on the likes of you. Deidara, take this one out.
"With pleasure" Deidara thought as he molded his explosive clay into the shape of a spider. He flung the spider down from his aerial view and it landed right on target. The spider crawled all over taliesin, eventually stopping right over taliesin's blindfolded face. Taliesin shook with fear, but accepted the inevitable.
Deidara: Art is... a blast!
And with that taliesin's head exploded, crumpled body falling to the ground.
Itachi: Spike, if you're still with us, you're Bounty tonight will be Y-San. You're all dismissed.
|One of the Geass Users stood outside Prince Marth's front door. "Time to take out another one. heheh. I love hearing them squeal before they die. heheh. This is too easy."
The GU smashed the door open, but Prince Marth was no where to be found. Frustrated the GU left thinking how they could have made such a mistake.
Kat wandered around the village looking for someone to kill. But her mindset quickly changed from predator to prey. She ducked into the nearby woods. "Something isn't right. I feel like I'm being watched."
Mercenary: You are.
Kat jumped at the voice but turned to face another mercenary who pushed her to the ground, flat on her back.
Mercenary: Stay where you are, we merely want to bring you into custody.
Kat slowly pushed herself up with her elbows and looked at the mercenary with a sideways glance.
Kat: You're a newbie?
Mercenary: What's that supposed to mean?
Kat: You're safety's on. Do you even know how to load that rifle?
Hesitantly the mercenary quickly looked at his rifle, but that was enough. Kat kicked the rifle up, lept to her feet and grabbed his arms from behind, then pointed the rifle at the other merc and fired. She snapped the first merc's neck and ran out of the woods. She stopped at the clearing. All she could see were lights. Squad cars, helicopters, S.W.A.T., everyone and everything it seemed. She held her hand up to shield her eyes from the glare.
Police Chief: Subject is hostile. Take her out!
Bullets rained down on her, but to everyone's amazement she was no longer there when the smoke cleared. They had all lost track of time and their memory.
Police Chief: L, come in L
L (static): What's the situation?
Police Chief: This one was a fighter too, she killed two of the men you hired.
L (static): Where is she now?
Police Chief: That's the thing... umm. She's gone. There's no trace of her.
L (static): Interesting. hmmm. Take photos and collect anything odd and have it all sent to me. I need to examine everything.
Spike sauntered over to the lit house and casually knocked on Y-San's door, still keeping his other hand nonchalantly in his pocket.
Y-San: Who is it?
Spike: Heh. I think you know who it is.
Y-San: You've got guts just waltzing up here. Didn't you even want to try to ambush me?
Spike: (yawns) that boring stuff just isn't for me. In fact I have an idea. How good are you with a gun?
Y-San: I can kill you.
Spike looked up a little and smirked, "Good enough. Check this out." He pulled out a blindfold and tied it around his head.
Y-San: Aren't you a little too confident? That arrogance will be your undoing.
Spike: Life is but a dream. I just try to make it interesting. 1 shot for each of us. An old school duel. What do you say?
Y-San: Fine, but you look rediculous in that blindfold.
They each fired and the bullets hit each other squarely and both fell to the floor with a slightly echoing ping. Spike peeked out from under his blindfold.
Spike: Heh. That's the kind of thing I live for. Well, a deals a deal. I guess I won't be getting those kabobs though. See you around Y-San.
Y-San felt relieved, but a bit shaken. "Kabobs? What a careless guy."
Brandonb was tired and about to doze off for a few hours. "I gotta sleep sometime I guess." Just then he heard a creaking of wood outside his house. He rose quickly and peaked outside. Just then a person exploded through the opposite wall.
???: My name is Ed Elric and I'm here to kill you.
Brandonb: Such a little guy? What do you want short-stuff?
Ed: Don't underestimate me!
Brandonb: How could I? You're short enough as it is.
With that sarcastic remark Ed transmuted his arm into a large dagger and lept for Brandonb's throat. He just barely dodged the attack, but refrained from attacking Ed. Ed swung and swung and Brandonb kept barely dodging as if he could do that all night. Brandonb was getting a bit annoyed that his house was getting destroyed, but this was kind of fun. "I'll let the kid tire himself out." he thought.
Ed attacked relentlessly and got angrier every time he missed. He pushed Brandonb through the bedroom, destroyed wall after wall and eventually Brandonb found himself defending in the kitchen. And just then he realized that he took this kid for granted. He couldn't move.
Brandonb: What is this?
Ed: It's a transmutation circle. I'm a State Alchemist, and you fell right into my trap.
Brandonb: You were just luring me to this spot?
Ed: You got it. And now it's over.
Brandonb chuckled a little. "Well done kid. I never thought it would end like this."
Ed clapped his hands together and bright seals flashed all over the room. Brandonb's body slowly disappeared. He smiled the whole time, until the very last bit of him vanished from this world.
|The increasingly smaller group gathered in their usual meeting spot. But Itachi was not there to greet them, if you could ever even call it that. They waited around impatiently for their Recruiter to appear. Feet tapped, sighs were let out and eyes darted all around. After some time, Itachi appeared in the center of the ring, just as he had done in the very beginning, without a sound and with a distant look in his dangerous eyes.
Itachi: Hmm. Looks like someone chickened out after all. Though a fresh face has replaced him. Luckily I've developed a technique that will allow the transfer of LIS's character to dawh, our newcomer. Well, enough time has been given for dawh to make his case, and it seems it was convincing. Mekal! Get over here!
Mekal: Heh. Make me!
Itachi made a hand-sign and Mekal dropped to his knees. "Careful what you wish for." Mekal was seemingly pulled by strings and dragged right in front of Itachi's face. Itachi's stare seemed to go through him.
Mekal: You can't kill me, you fool. None of you can! And what are these strings?
???: Maybe I can't kill you, but I'll gladly send you back to Hell my precious puppet.
Itachi: Sasori, Finish Him!
Sasori: Gladly. Oh what a great Human Puppet your body will make! I'm excited just thinking about it!
Sasori lifted Mekal up off the ground and made his body dance like a puppet, but the dance began to slow, until Mekal's body just hung lifeless in the air, humiliated. Sasori came prepared for just such an occasion, detached a string from Mekal and used it to launch a stack of needles directly into his heart.
Sasori: Those needles are made from the wood of the cross and dipped in Holy Water. Sayonara Alucard.
An evil aura poured from Mekal's orifices until he was just a lifeless corpse. Sasori gathered the body and disappeared.
|The sun was setting. Naruto raced around the village trying to make friends and finally came to Y-San's house huffing and puffing. Any normal person would have passed out long ago, but Naruto had the stamina to keep going. Naruto's face gleamed in the porch light. He held himself up with one arm braced on the wooden banister of her front porch and put on his best smile before starting to pound wildly on her door.
To his surprise nobody answered, but he relentlessly kept knocking. As he knocked he noticed a figure sitting near the outer gate of her house. "Was he there the whole time?" Naruto thought.
Naruto: Who are you? ...sitting there so casually. What do you want?
???: My name's Ed. You don't seem like such a bad guy so I was waiting for you to leave before I made any movement. You don't seem like someone I should be getting into a fight with.
Naruto: Oh, I'm Naruto Uzumaki! The Greatest Ninja in the World! I'm going to become Hakage someday so you better respect me!
Ed: (nervously laughing and brushing a hand through his hair) hehe... OK, well are you done here?
Naruto: Not yet, I'm trying to make as many friends as possible and Y-San is next on my list.
Ed: Well, I'm sorry to say Naruto, but she isn't home. I guess we'll have to come by some other night.
Ed got up, dawned his red Alchemist's cloak and began to walk away slowly with his hands in his pockets.
Naruto: Are you trying to make friends too?
Ed paused as he walked away. "Nah, I was here to kill her." He didn't wait for Naruto's reaction as he disappeared into the new night. Naruto let out a huff and stalked away. "I'll turn you around Ed. I just know we can be friends...someday"
Kenshin thought to himself "Tonight is it! I finally get to give my sword a taste of blood after that shameful display the First Night. Mekal turned out to be a tough guy, but still... my Hiten Mitsurugi style should kill anyone I target." Kenshin began to unsheathe his sword and ran towards Kat's house. He stopped just outside the front door.
Kenshin: I need to be quicker than last time. Now!
Kenshin kicked the door open of the lit house and ran in on a shadowy figure sitting over Kat's body. He could see that Kat's head had exploded and there was blood everywhere like something out of a horror film, or one of his typical assassinations for that matter. The mysterious person rose and then seemed to lazily fall over in the corner of the room, looked up at Kenshin and grinned.
Kenshin: Identify yourself! You're not my target, but my sword is crying for blood tonight!
L: It seems I had a fan. Either way the writing's on the wall Kenshin.
Kenshin: You know my name?
L: You just told me. At least one of your names that is (L smiled to himself and began to eat a Snickers bar he had been hiding) ...Do you want to tell me your player name as well while we're at it?
Kenshin: Hmph. Well, if you're L, you're not my enemy.
Kenshin left the house with a frustrated look and raced off into the dark of the night.
L: Good, now I can get back to work. So much to collect, so much to study. I had to finally show up here in person. These characters were proving too wiley and interesting for me to hold back anymore.
FIF walked into his house with a yawn. "It's this late already? I need to get some rest." He stopped with a start at the shadowy figure standing in his bedroom doorway.
FIF: Who are you? I thought I wasn't going to have to kill anyone tonight, but I guess I was wrong.
???: You were wrong indeed.
???: You're going to kill... yourself!
With that FIF calmly walked over to his bed, reached under the pillow for one of his many hidden guns, pointed it at his head and blew himself away. The GU stepped over the body and stalked off into the night with a satisfied smile. Just then, crazypainter and the rest of the Geass Order decided to make a bold move, and Luck was on their side.
crazypainter: dawh you are now one of us!
With that the game ended by default since the Geass Order had reached a majority.
Itachi appeared in the morning mist and slaughtered Joe's Student and Prince Marth before they could even realize he was there. He then gathered the surviving members of the Geass Order (Y-San, crazypainter and now dawh).
Itachi: Congratulations are due for winning this contest. Sometimes sacrifices are indeed necessary for the common cause as you proved by Kat using her ability a second time and killing herself. Akatsuki hasn't fully recognized your skills though and decided that the Geass Order must participate in another Battle Royale to prove just how badass you all are. The rules will be altered and the names will be changed. Prepare yourselves.
With that Itachi vanished and the Geass Order was elated with an almost Flawless Victory.
End of Game Roster
- dawh (Lost in space) - Naruto - Recruited N3 as Marianne
- Frozen in Fire - L - Killed N3 by the Geass Order
- Kathleen - Rolo - Killed N3 by L
- CrazyPainter - CC
- Mekal - Alucard - Lynched D2
- Brandonb - Spike - Killed N2 by Ed Elric
- Yoruichi-San - LeLouche
- GreyCells - Light - Killed N1 by the Geass Order
- CherryLane - Ichigo - Killed N1 by L
- Joe's Student - Ed Elric
- Prince Marth - Kenshin
- taliesin - Yuna - Lynched D1