|Anime Battle Royale: Bleached|
|Link||Anime Battle Royale: Bleached|
|Size||17 Players (Large)|
|Start Date||October 3rd, 2008|
|First to Die||Joe's Student & Prince_Marth85 & CrazyPainter|
|Last Remaining||GreyCells, Prince_Marth85 2.0, dawh|
Anime Battle Royale: Bleached was a game designed and hosted by Itachi-san based on anime characters.
It began on October 03, 2008 and ended in a Goodies win in N5 (October 12, 2008).
- Each Night you can Attack, Attack with a Partner, or Defend.
- You may choose from Suzaku, who will protect you from LeLouche. Radical Ed, who will protect you from The Laughing Man. And Inoue who can undo any harm done during an Attack on you(with the exception of the actions made by Aizen's Complete Hypnotism, when she can only revive you). Only one partner may be used at a time. Heroes have access to all 3, Villains have them specified. Each character only gets to use a Partner once.
- Each Defense can only be used once throughout the Entire Game, with the exception of the Rogue Captains who are not Attacking on any given Night.
- The Days and Nights will be roughly 24 hours, but this will be lenient, especially since I started early. Nights can be finished once everyone has pm'd me.
- Daily Executions will be performed by Soul Society's Captains.
- The Blindfold Lynch will again be utilized for LeLouche and The Laughing Man. It cannot be used twice in a row, but it is the only way to lynch either of them. If they are tried for a lynch without a blindfold on LeLouche will use his Geass to free himself. And the Laughing Man will use his cybernetic eyes to hack the nano-machines in everyone and produce a similar effect. There will be no extra deaths from these occurrences though. Also, the 2 Captains, Shunsui and Ukitake cannot be Executed. It will be ambiguous which of the four escaped death that Day.
- When a Player tells another a Story there is a 50% chance that they will reveal their identity to the listener.
- When a Player teaches another a Lesson there is a 50% chance that they will discover the identity of their subject.
- When a player shares a bottle of saké with another player, there is a 50% chance for each of them that they will reveal their identities through drunkenness.
- Every player has to send me a PM every Night. The Renegade Captains can just send me 1 pm for all of them each Night if they want, since only one of them acts.
The Renegade Captains: (RC) knows each other at the beginning. Only one of them can and must Attack each Night. When one is Attacking, the other two will be nowhere to be found. In other words, the RC's who are not Attacking will have infinite Defenses through out the game until there is only one RC left. Then that last survivor must Attack each Night. They each have different powers and none of them can Attack 2 Nights in a row. They win by killing everyone else.
- Aizen: Aizen is the most powerful villain. Aizen once held Soul Society in the palm of hand and is now back to make fools of us again. He uses a technique called Complete Hypnotism. When Aizen Attacks a Defenseless target he first completely manipulates their Night Actions. Then he has a 100% successful kill rate against them.
- Ichimaru: (Aizen's personal confidante and assassin) He has a 75% successful kill rate on a Defenseless Player. If he does not Kill though, he will teach them a lesson they will never forget.
- Tousen: (Aizen's Disciple) Tousen is Blind and therefore cannot be harmed by LeLouche. He only has a 25% successful kill rate on a Defenseless Player. If he does not kill, he will sit down with them peacefully and share a bottle of saké. Tousen's saké contains poison though and will kill his adversary on the Next Night after they take Action, if they choose to do so.Each RC can only ask for aid from Inoue. She cannot refuse to help even the most awful people.If Kisuke has perfected a technique for the specific RC he targets, he will break all Defenses and kill him with 100% success.
- LeLouche: (Disgruntled Prince/High School student) LeLouche wins if everyone else is Dead or under the influence of his Geass. When Attacking, LeLouche has a 1/3 chance of killing a Defense-less victim, a 1/3 chance of teaching them a lesson or a 1/3 chance of casting a Geass Order on them. If the Order is cast on a Player, they will learn LeLouche's Identity. But, the Geass Order will be that that Player can never Attack LeLouche at Night and can never Vote for him during the day. Also, a player under the Order can never reveal LeLouche's Identity or they will instantly kill themselves. They can try to be stealthy and secretive by giving away LeLouche's Identity, but LeLouche may pm me any number of posts he finds to be incriminating and if they are then that player will submit to the will of the Geass Order and die. LeLouche cannot attack himself, nor the same person twice. LeLouche has 2 defenses: Two times, he can order an Innocent bystander to die for him. LeLouche can ask for aid from Inoue or Radical Ed. If Suzaku is your Partner the Night LeLouche Attacks you, then he will save you.
- The Laughing Man: (Genius Hacker) He wins if everyone else is Dead or Hacked. Our Technological Research division has managed to figure out that as you were all waiting for the portal to Soul Society to open, the Laughing Man somehow injected your bloodstreams with a new nano-technology. The Substance may allow him to control your actions. If he Attacks he has a 1/3 chance of killing a Defenseless target, a 1/3 chance of telling them a story of one of many memorable hacks, and a 1/3 chance of controlling them through those nano-machines. Much like LeLouche's Geass, you will not be able to target the Laughing Man in any way if you get afflicted by this virus he can install. You will learn his Identity if infected, but if he catches you trying to sneak a clue about him, he may pm me at anytime and the virus will mutate into a fatal specimen. The Laughing Man can never Attack himself or the same person twice. His 2 Defenses are that he will hack his way into our Research Facilities where he cannot be found. The Laughing Man may ask for assistance from Inoue or Suzaku. If Radical Ed is your partner on the Night The Laughing Man Attacks you, Ed will use her hacking skills to counteract his.
- Grimmjow: (Aizen's Renegade Espada) Grimmjow is out for blood. Aizen created him from a powerful Hollow, but has since lost control of Grimmjow. Now, Grimmjow just wants everyone to join him among the dead. There is no defense from Grimmjow. He wins if everyone else is Dead or made into a Hollow. When he Attacks he has a 50% chance of Killing and a 50% chance of turning his opponent into a fellow Hollow. The transformation will not take effect during game-play though, so it's only impact will be getting Grimmjow one step closer to victory. Grimmjow can never Attack himself or the same person twice. His 2 Defenses are that he will trick fellow Espada into dying for him. Grimmjow may ask for assistance from Inoue, Radical Ed or Suzaku
Heroes: win by killing all the Villains
- Major Kusanagi: (Leader of Intelligence Section 9) Figures out a random Villain every odd day. Each night, the Major can mobilize the Tachikomas to apprehend her suspect. The Tachikomas are programmed to kill anyone who is Defenseless that the Major orders dead. The Major has a 100% successful kill rate against a Defense-less player. When I PM The Major her role I will include a tip from Batou, one of her men. There is a 50% chance Batou is correct. It will be up to The Major if she wants to act on the info. If The Major is Defended properly against any and all of her Attackers any given night, there is a 50/50 chance she has set the perfect trap and will Identity them.The Major's 2 Defenses are a stealthy retreat to Section 9's base where she cannot be found and Batou will die for her.
- Ichigo: (Death God/High School Student) Ichigo is getting used to saving Soul Society so he can determine friend from foe pretty easily. If he Attacks, he has a 1/3 chance of killing a Defense-less Character, a 1/3 Chance of teaching them a lesson, and a 1/3 chance of allowing his inner-Hollow to take over. Evil Ichigo will Attack a random Player. Any 1 Night he may use his Bankai technique and have a 100% success rate and burst through any Defense.Ichigo's 2 defenses are his comrades Renji and Kira who will die for him.
- Urahara Kisuke: (Genius Death God) Every odd day he creates a technique to effectively destroy a random Renegade Captain. He has a 100% successful kill rate on them even if they are not Attacking that Night. Kisuke has a 50% chance of successfully killing a Defense-less player he Attacks under any other circumstance. Otherwise, he will teach his opponent a lesson.Kisuke's 2 Defenses are his apprentices who will both die for him.
- Gaara: (Unstable Ninja) If Gaara Attacks there is a 1/3 chance Gaara will Kill a Defenseless Player, a 1/3 chance he will tell them a Story of his childhood, and a 1/3 chance he will go completely insane and Attack a random player. This will be obvious in the Night post.Gaara's 2 Defenses are his siblings Kankuro and Temari who will both die for him.
- Jubei: (Legendary Samurai) There is a 50/50 shot he will kill a Defenseless player he Attacks. If he isn't in the mood to Kill, he will sit with them and share a bottle of saké. Also, due to his keen battle instinct, Jubei will know how many Villains still remain after each Night. Just pm me for the info.Jubei's 2 Defenses are hiding/training off in the distant forests so no one can find him.
- Onizuka: (Greatest Teacher/Outlaw Biker) Onizuka is a wild guy, but he also has a soft side. There is a 50% chance he will kill a Defenseless Target and a 50% chance he will teach them a lesson they will never forget.Onizuka's 2 Defenses are traveling around the bars in outer-Soul Society trying to pick up women. He cannot be found then and will usually be passed out on a bench.
- Chad: (Ichigo's Comrade) Chad has a 25% chance of Killing a Defenseless Target. Otherwise, he will teach them a lesson his Grandfather once taught him.
- Rukia: (Ichigo's Comrade) Rukia has a 25% chance of killing a Defenseless Target. Otherwise, she will teach them a lesson her deceased Hero Kaien once taught her.
- Ishida: (Ichigo's Comrade) Ishida has a 25% chance of Killing a Defenseless Target. Otherwise, he will teach them a lesson that has been passed down through generations of Quincy.If 2 of Ichigo's Comrades Attack the same Character they increase to 100% efficiency.If all 3 of Ichigo's Comrades Attack the same Character they increase to 100% efficiency and can break any Defense.Ichigo's Comrades have no Defenses and must Attack each Night
- Kyoraku Shunsui: (Captain) Knows who Ukitake is. Shunsui has a 50% chance to kill a Defenseless Player. Otherwise, he will share a bottle of saké with them. Shunsui cannot be Executed.Shunsui's 2 Defenses are lying on the rooftops trying to seduce his Lieutenant when he cannot be found.
- Jushiro Ukitake: (Captain) Knows who Shunsui is. Ukitake has a 50% chance to kill a Defenseless Player. Otherwise, he will tell them a story of Ancient Soul Society. Ukitake cannot be Executed.Ukitake's 2 Defenses are when he becomes ill and has to take to bed. His 2 Lieutenants will guard him and die for him.
- Joe's Student - Chad
- Prof. Templeton - Ukitake
- Mekal - Kisuke
- Prince Marth - Ishida
- GreyCells - Shunsui
- Prince Marth 2.0 - Onizuka
- PuzzleGirl - Gaara
- Brandonb - The Major
- Wally West - Jubei
- dawh - Rukia
- Laharl - Ichigo
Day and Night Posts
|Eighteen characters met at the precise spot the Butterfly had depicted in its final message before it disappeared. They had all answered the challenge. Even two more than expected had heard word of the Battle and joined in hopes of testing their power to its fullest extent. The numerous faces were of a wide variety, yet some had knowing looks as if they had somehow knew what awaited them. Each face sneered at the others or simply ignored them, but it was somewhat obvious that a few were familiar with others, despite their trained expressions. "What were they hiding?" some thought. None of them noticed The Laughing Man's sudden smirk. They all stood impatiently on a desolate street in the suburbs of Tokyo, when a sliver of light appeared over the road. The sliver expanded into three sliding doors of an ancient look and opened to reveal another dimension.
Hesitantly, the characters stepped through the gateway and the world they once knew vanished behind them. What they saw was like something from a story. A world wrapped in bright white, shining crystal, and a magnificent central tower.
Once they set foot on solid ground they all stood before an enormous gate. The gate creaked open, slowly revealing the shadow of a young boy. His back was turned to them, but he looked slightly over his shoulder at the newcomers. His youthful body was deceiving though, because his eyes looked far too wise for a child. Once the gate was fully opened the boy reached for the sword strapped behind his back.
With a flash, the boy lunged out of sight and had already slashed one of the newcomers in two! Everyone else froze, except for slight movement of fingers towards their own weapons. The boy began to speak after swiping the blood off his blade with a flick of his wrist.
Toushiro: My name is Toushiro Hitsugaya, Captain of the 10th Protection Squad. I have been assigned the task of hunting down 3 renegade Captains that have defected from Soul Society. Their names are Aizen, Ichimaru, and Tousen and they are among you, but unfortunately none were the man I just killed. They wouldn't go down that easily anyway. This corpse was a known spy from Hueco Mundo and would not help our group's endeavor. There are however, others among you who wish us all harm. They have been elusive and our investigations have turned up nothing. It will be up to you Heroes to find and kill both these renegade Captains and the other Villains that have snuck in on the guest list for their own personal gain. To counter the misinformation of your identities we have successfully included two of own trustworthy Captains into the party. I will now debrief you on what you can expect of those around you. Since Soul Society has been severely depleted after Aizen's treachery, we have been forced to ask for aid from some who are not of our world.
|Night 1: The Silence Breaks in Soul Society|
|The combatants waited restlessly in the manor houses they were assigned. The broad streets of Soul Society were deadly silent as all 13 Protection Squads had been ordered to stay their posts and let the newcomers wreak havoc among themselves in the hopes of finding and defeating Aizen and his disciples. The Sixth Squad Captain Kuchiki Byakuya watched impassively from his chamber. His Lieutenant, Renji, yelled from the doorway that the Heroes needed more help, but Byakuya stood motionless, yet gave the air of sureness in his inaction.
Byakuya: Patience Renji. The outsiders have restored the peace to Soul Society before. Have faith in Ichigo and his companions once more.
Renji: (hoarse from shouting) I do. ...I do. But I just can't stay here without helping.
Byakuya: You will do what you must. We all will. Soul Society must never again fall into despair.
crazypainter forcefully grabbed the molding and slammed open the sliding door to her new abode. She looked up at the blue sky and let out a loud sigh. "This night will be cold" she muttered, but it did not faze her to think so. She lurked throughout the inner depths of the outer-city, trying to bait out an enemy. Suddenly a shining arrow streaked down from the rooftop heights and blasted a hole through the ground only inches from her feet.
cp: You're a bad shot.
Ishida: That first shot was a warning. Surrender and tell me your identity.
cp: You'll have to do better than that if you want to force information out of me. humph.
Ishida rained down hundreds of arrows forged from his spirit power, but cp dodged them all. She kept using the walls and over-hangings of the pathways as cover, and Ishida began to look annoyed. What she didn't know though, was that he was leading her into a trap. She kept dodging and mocking Ishida, all the while leaping back and back until she slammed into a wall with a thud. Ishida poured arrows at the spot, but cp somehow managed to dodge all of them as well. But then she heard a low voice from the other side of the wall.
???: By the power my Grandfather passed down to me...
The wall exploded behind cp and she was sent flying into the opposite corridor, knocked almost unconscious. Ishida flash-stepped over and appeared right before her. He raised his bow to her eye-level ...and released his soul's full potential into the final shot.
Ishida: One down. Thanks Chad.
Rukia cleared the area around the villa Mekal had been assigned. She knelt next to the patio and crept up to sit right beside his window. She peered in and saw Mekal leaning seemingly hard at work at a desk, but she couldn't make out exactly what it was he was doing. She resolved herself and lunged in through the window, shattering the glass. Sword drawn she leapt for Mekal's back with a deft move, but someone jumped in front of her blow! Her eyes widened in horror as the limp body fell to the floor. Mekal slowly turned in his chair to get a look at his would-be attacker, but she had already vanished. Mekal looked at the body, shrugged and returned to his prior activity.
Joe's Student calmly strode down the winding paths of Soul Society looking for trouble until he came to a clearing. He looked as far as he could and deemed the area to be safe. He continued on, thinking he would check the distant woods for any enemies that he might get a chance to take out. But the second he set foot on the soil, the ground began to shake ever so slightly. It was eerie. About ten yards ahead of him a figure began to emerge from the earth itself! JS took a step back.
???: Too late to flee. You stumbled right into my trap.
Gaara: My name is Gaara of the Sand and you are my prey!
JS shook with fear and turned to run but a wisp of sand caught his leg and tripped him up. He fell to the ground and was pulled toward Gaara. Sooner than he could realize, he was completely wrapped in sand. The harder he struggled, the tighter its grip became. He felt as if he was floating in mid-air. Maybe he was. Then all he heard was a muffled:
Gaara: Desert Coffin!
LeLouche hid outside Prince Marth's house surging with zeal, ready to strike at any moment. But without warning, Marth burst through the door and swiftly walked in the opposite direction. LeLouche cursed his luck and resigned himself to wait until Marth returned. That would give him plenty of time to setup an ambush, he then thought. He quickly ducked inside the house and shut the door behind him.
Prince Marth arrogantly strode up to a manor that he knew he shouldn't have known, yet it was perfectly clear to him who was waiting behind the door. He knocked once and the door quickly opened and then shut behind him.
Prince Marth: Yes, My Lord Aizen
Aizen: Excellent. Well done indeed. I could use a tough one like you...
Aizen calmly walked up to Prince Marth and clasped his shoulder. The two stood like that for some time, as if relishing the moment. Marth smiled proudly up at Aizen. Aizen smiled in return, cool and confident, gazing right into his eyes and then thrust his sword right through Marth's chest. Marth quivered and fell lifeless to the floor.
Aizen: ...But it would be much more fun to use someone else instead.
LeLouche grew tired of waiting and left Prince Marth's. He assumed that his target must have lost his life already.
|Day 1: Exit Sandman|
|The remaining 13 Characters bound PG's arms behind her back and pushed her in front of the crowd. They all walked slowly up the seemingly never-ending stairs of Soul Society's central building. 8 of them either had their weapons pointed at her throat or were ready to use them if she struggled. PG didn't show any sign of hostility though and let them walk her toward her doom.
PG: For the last time, I'm Gaara. I swear. Nobody ever believes me and I always get voted to die first...
Wally West: Well you're right about two things at least... We don't believe you and your voted to die first. Now move!
Toushiro waited at the front doors to the Captain's Room. His arms were folded, but he showed no expression.
Toushiro: I see you've chosen PG to die today. Very well. Everyone is to wait out here. Only those about to be judged may enter this room. Come with me PG.
Toushiro followed her into a brightly lit room, where all of Soul Society's Captains stood in two parallel lines waiting for her arrival. The doors slammed behind her and Toushiro took his place among the Captains. Central to them was the Captain Commander Yama-Jii. None of their gazes met her's as if they were all indifferent. The only one who seemed to even notice her was Yama-Jii. His eyes were closed when she entered the room, but he slowly opened them.
Yama-Jii: You are not one that should die, but we must adhere to the rules. If we do not obey the rules, then who will? I appreciate you're cooperation PG. Today's duty does not bring us joy. Captain Kuchiki, execute this one.
Byakuya stepped forward and raised his soul's sword, Senbonzakura, in front of his face. He walked to the middle of the room and faced PG.
Byakuya: My apologies Gaara, but this must be done. Since I can feel how powerful you are, I must use this technique to kill you. Scatter Senbonzakura.
Byakuya's sword began to break apart into thousands of tiny petals and then all in one lightning fast movement they shot through Gaara's natural sand defenses and killed him.
|Night 2: A Surprising Night, and a First of its Kind|
|Frozen in Fire looked sharp as he sat in the trees waiting to ambush the first person who came his way. Unfortunately, he wasn't as prepared as he thought. Rukia tapped him on the shoulder and he nearly jumped out of his skin. He did fall out of the tree and she followed, landing right next to his head, swinging her sword about an inch over his throat.
Rukia: And you've survived this long with such weak techniques?
FIF (scratching head awkwardly): uh, well, you see...
Rukia: Don't talk to me as you're equal! I'm a Death God of Soul Society and of nobility! I won't kill you though. You're no challenge anyway. Here, get up. I'll show you what it takes to stand a chance here.
FIF wobbled to an upright position and stood in awe at Rukia's masterful display of technique. He was only able to dodge her by mere millimeters each time. She kept coming at him until he could barely stand.
Rukia: Well, you aren't as bad as I thought, but you certainly need some improvement. And you managed to hide your techniques well from me. Anyway, I've no more time to waste on you. Hopefully this helped.
FIF stood dazed for a moment as he watched Rukia fly off over the treetops. Then a shadow emerged from the forest. "Is that Kisuke?" FIF thought.
Kisuke: I hope the lesson helped.
Before the last word was out of Kisuke's mouth his sword was buried deep in FIF. FIF coughed up blood, but couldn't talk.
Kisuke: I guess not...
Kisuke wrenched his sword out and flung the blood across FIF's stunned face. He then disappeared without a trace and FIF fell face first into the blood stained ground.
Prof. Templeton heard a rapping at his door. "Will you get that?" "Sure" answered an unrecognizable voice. The door opened just a crack and Onizuka burst through pushing his greeter a few feet in front of him. Onizuka had a crazy look on his face, but it was difficult to tell from that why he was there.
Onizuka: I'm Eichiki Onizuka, school teacher, 22 years old and I've come here to...
Onizuka was thrown aside, but not just thrown. His body blasted through the wall and disappeared into the night. Prof. Templeton's eyes widened in surprise when he saw his new attacker calmly stroll into his house, with his hands casually in pockets.
Grimmjow: This battle is rediculous. Where are all the tough guys? *sigh* I guess I'll settle for you.
Grimmjow's hand exploded right through the person protecting Prof. Templeton, and before he knew it they were face to face. Grimmjow gnashed his fangs as if thirsty for a kill, but instead of a killing stroke, he shot his fingers through the Prof.'s mid-section and left a hole in its place.
Grimmjow: When this battle is over you will be like me. A Hollow. You will join me and answer to me when I run Soul Society. Until then, I'll let you go about your business.
Bb heard crazy screams. They were not human. He had no idea what it was that was chasing him, but it was faster, way faster. Suddenly, his attacker appeared right before him. He saw the monster for a split second.
Evil Ichigo: DiiiIIIIiiIEEEEeeEE!!!!!!!
Suddenly a wave of black evil shot from Ichigo's sword and exploded someone who jumped in the way. Bb lowered his hand from his face before the dust settled, but Ichigo was already long gone.
Mekal was pre-occupied while walking about the city. He was thinking about how much he liked the desk in the home he was assigned. "That desk is pretty sweet." he thought. But then he got serious when he noticed another presence near him. This one had a lot of Spirit Power. The waves of reiatsu streaked his vision and blurred reality. "This guy is Captain-class.. or higher. Wait... I recognize that fox-face."
Ichimaru: I get to kill you? This must be my lucky night.
Mekal readied himself, but Ichimaru was quicker than he had anticipated. They both leapt into the air, but before Mekal could make a move, he heard: "Shoot him down Shinso!" Ichimaru's soul's sword obeyed and lengthened twenty feet right through Mekal's throat. The sword retracted and Ichimaru disappeared. Mekal was dead before he hit the ground.
Inoue felt the lives of her friends disappearing fast. She rushed to both Mekal and FIF and used her healing technique to restore them to how they were before the Night had ever happened.
|Day 2: Landslide|
|Bb kicked Laharl in the stomach and he dropped to his knees. Prof. Templeton sighed and wrapped a blindfold around his head. The rest of the Characters beat Laharl until he nearly lost conscious and then they threw him at the door of the Captains' Chamber. He slammed into the door and fell backwards onto the ground with a sickening thud. Renji rushed down the hall to find the source of the noise.
Renji watched as the group walked away without even looking back. "You didn't deserve this buddy, but I have no choice." Laharl just gasped for air in response. Renji gently lifted him, wrapped his arm around his shoulders and helped him walk to his demise in a dignified manner.
Toushiro: Oh wow, they chose him? If that's the case, I'll do it myself. I'll make it as painless as possible, though he sure took a beating today.
Toushiro unsheathed his soul's sword. Ice began to rapidly form all around the room. He grabbed Laharl and flew out into the open air. After saying goodbye, Toushiro let the almost life-less body fall.
Toushiro: Sit upon the frozen heavens, Ichigo.
|Night 3: Soul Society in Turmoil|
|Kisuke ran through the forests as fast as he could looking for enemies, flash-stepping to go even faster when his spirit power was at its maximum. Then, he saw a faint shadow through the trees and slowed down to see the encroaching danger. It looked to be a samurai.
Kisuke: What are you doing all the way out here samurai?
Jubei: I'm looking for CL, you?
Kisuke: I'm looking for FIF.
Jubei: I met up with your friend Rukia a way back. She's also looking for CL, but we haven't had any luck. Don't bother checking the South side. Rukia's there now, but she hasn't turned up anything.
Kisuke: Thanks for the tip samurai, I'll keep searching, I hope it's not in vain. Good luck to you though.
Jubei: To you as well Death God.
Captain Ukitake finally overcame his illness and stalked the moon-lit village. He honed in on his victim, Sinistral, who was walking near the shore. Ukitake flash-stepped out onto the water. Sinistral stopped in his tracks when the lightning sprang seemingly out of nowhere and illuminated the powerful Captain on the water's surface. Ukitake didn't even need to see his victim, he just stared into the infinite horizon.
Ukitake: I'm sorry it's come to this. Bankai!
Sinistral dodged the amazing Attack though! Ukitake couldn't believe his eyes. He walked back onto the shore where the stunned Sinistral stood gazing at the powerful Captain.
Ukitake: Forgive my hasty Attack, but there seems to be no harm done. You remind me of a Death God I once knew. Do you mind if I tell you about him?
Sinistral looked around, then swallowed hard. "No, go right ahead."
Wally West was running through some areas in the Western woods, but heard a strange mechanical sound. He ducked behind a tree and a group of odd-looking robots rushed past him. He thought they must have missed him, so he stealthily ran into a nearby cathedral. He listened through the wall for any similar sounds.
???: Well, the Tachikomas did their job. They flushed you out of those woods. Now it's my turn.
The voice came from the rooftop above a crystal skylight. The shadowed figure majestically jumped through the glass and landed gracefully onto the Cathedral's floor next to him.
The Major: I've got you now!
She fired shot after shot, but Wally West evaded them all. The Major emptied an entire clip at him, but none hit. He was only slightly winded. Then he heard the same sounds from before.
Those strange robots, the Tachikomas she called them, came from every direction! Wally West saw them coming and also noticed an odd symbol in the top-right corner of his vision. It was like a face. A laughing face. No matter which way he looked he couldn't shake that strange symbol. It distracted him enough to let his attackers get the upper-hand.
He was now surrounded and they all fired missiles at him at once. He didn't stand a chance. The Major left his mutilated body and ran purposefully out of the Cathedral and into the night.
Captain Shunsui decided he'd had enough of chasing his sexy lieutenant around. But he hadn't had enough saké. He decided to share some with the first person he found. He heard some huffing and puffing and around the corner came a striding Prof. Templeton.
Shunsui: Care to join me for a drink?
Prof. Templeton: uh, well... sure, why not? I could use it.
Grimmjow waited, hovering in the Night sky. Impatiently he kept loose, ready to destroy his target at a moment's notice.
Grimmjow: Hey Mekal!
Mekal looked up, squinting.
Grimmjow: Eat this!
A blast of Red Cero burst from Grimmjow's fist. It accelerated toward the earth and completely annihilated everything in a 50 foot radius including it's target, Mekal, who had completely vanished. ---
Bb came rushing into the Chamber that has been shrouded in mystery for the battle. He ran up to his Master and knelt as if he were a knight. Aizen sat in his thrown with Inoue at his side.
Aizen: Ah, my new pet. How was tonight?
Bb: Excellent Master. All has been done as you ordered.
Aizen nodded in approval. "Then there is just one thing left to do." Before Bb could look up all he saw were his guts on the floor and it looked as if Aizen had not even moved. The loss of blood triggered a sense of realization in Bb's mind.
Bb: My blood? My life! Inoue, help me! I'm dying, help me!
Aizen (smirking): Inoue? What will you do?
Inoue: I'm sorry Brandonb. Master Aizen has forbid me from helping you tonight.
Bb: What? No ...way..
Bb fell to the ground, lifeless. Inoue made a motion to run over, but with a quick look at Aizen she steadied herself.
Aizen: He is an enemy I no longer care to see here Inoue. However, you may go help any others who asked for your service. What excitement would there be without any adversaries?
Inoue rushed through Soul Society tracking her friend down who's soul's was nearly extinguished. She restored Wally West. Then she ran for her life in the hopes that Aizen would never find her again. But for whatever reason, it felt like he was watching her, even now. And smiling.
Wally West struggled to his feet. "Well, I'm glad I'm still alive, but there's a gap in my memory. Something about a Laughing Man. I just can't remember."
|Day 3: A Bit of Revenge|
|The group pushed FIF aside, who stumbled and backed away hoping silence would help, and it did. They pulled Sinistral suddenly into the center of their speculation.
Heroes: We're so confused. Even after Toushiro said the Day was over we still can't make up our minds... Let's go with what we had when he started typing the Day Post.
Many agreed and they began beating Sinistral down into submission, or so they thought. He burst up through the angry mob and soared up into the sky. He took position and prepared to unleash a Cero Blast down onto them, but was blind-sided by a black wave.
Sinistral forgot about the group and focused his attention on his new attacker.
Sinistral: Ichigo!? No way! You're dead
Ichigo: heh. I may be out of the game, but I can't die, I'm the star here and I've been waiting to take you down. ...Bankai!
With that word, Ichigo's entire form changed.
His sword became dense and his body moved faster than Sinistral's eyes could see. Ichigo flew past Sinitral and cut his side open. Then as if to taunt him, Ichigo waited for Sinistral to make the next move.
Sinistral: So that's your Bankai!? Well, you're in for a surprise then, because I haven't even released mine yet.
Sinistral contracted his body and released his Zanpaktou "Pantera!" His form changed as well, similar to that of a panther and now he was able to match speeds with Ichigo. The two fought in the sky with a breathtaking aerial display. The group looked up in awe at the two monsters. They flew past each other several times, each time injuring the other, but it seemed as if Grimmjow was winning.
Ichigo flew up and away from his opponent and put his hand to his face. "Well Sinistral, too bad for you I still have one trick left up my sleeve." When he removed his hand, his head was covered in a Hollow's mask.
Sinistral: Excellent! Kurosaki Ichigo! I live for moments like these! Show me all your power!
Sinistral then tried to finish the contest with a huge suicidal move that blasted Ichigo into a wall.
He thought he had won, but when he looked down, Ichigo's sword had run him through. Sinistral fell to the ground dead.
Ichigo (panting): Good luck Heroes! No hard feelings about the last vote. I'll never die, but this was the only help I could offer now. Later.
|Night 4: Sharing Saké under the Moonlight|
|Flower petals fell all around. From the pink swirl, a man emerged into the open.
Shunsui: Hmmm. I thought Kat would be here. I was hoping to charm her after a few drinks. Oh well.
Captain Ukitake searched Soul Society as thoroughly as he could in one night, but he couldn't find woon anywhere.
Ukitake: Where could he be? ---
Sweetness Kat stumbled upon a training Samurai. She was already within his striking distance so she had no thoughths of running. Instead she boldly asked his name. He sheathed his sword.
Jubei: My name is Jubei Yagyu. Actually, I just finished my training session. Would you care to join me for a drink?
SK: That sounds good to me. Much better than the alternative...
Jubei: What was that?
SK: Oh, nothing. I was just noticing that your moves were as fast as lightning.
Jubei (smirking slightly): Me? nah. I'm just an ordinary man. Come. Let's drink while the night is young.
The two drank for hours, and became so intoxicated that they both shared their true identities and didn't even notice.
Wally West unsteadily walked down some stairs. "How many of these are there?" he wondered. But as he approached the bottom, a sinking feeling entered his stomach. There was a fierce-looking guy waiting for him.
Tousen: Would you care to join me for a drink?
WW: Thanks, but I'd rather not.
WW walked past the sinister guy, but Tousen grabbed his arm. WW tried to shake him off, but Tousen was too strong.
Tousen: Consider it a personal favor. I've been looking all night for a drinking buddy, but haven't found one and it's getting late. ...what do you say?
WW sensed his tone. "Fine. Sure. Whatever. You look like you could use a few drinks anyway. You need to relieve some of that tension."
Tousen: What's that supposed to mean?
WW: No-nothing! Take it easy buddy, let's go.
The two actually drank for a while, but their conversation never became very comfortable.
CL was briskly walking the streets of the Inner-City when she saw a strange guy standing across the street, looking up at the stars. She called out to him, asking what he was doing and who he was. He turned to face her.
Onizuka: Eikichi Onizuka. 22 Years Old. High School Teacher and a Bachelor. Pleased to meet you.
CL: Uh, hehe, likewise.
CL was a bit taken by the boldness of this young guy and joined Onizuka for a while. She was careful to never leak her identity, but he taught her many valuable lessons about life that night.
Sweetness Kat stumbled by some houses. "I had too much... oh, why did I *hick* do that? I think I even told him who I was..." Suddenly, SK began to shiver. A wave of ice covered the ground and approached her feet. She looked up, but her vision was foggy. "Is that..? Who *hick* is that?"
Rukia: Drunk huh? Then I'll send you painlessly to the after-life.
SK didn't even have time to defend herself before the blade sank in. Her attacker had already left by the time she realized what had happened. She fell down onto the newly-formed ice. Her blood spread out from under her and her eyes slowly closed.
GC looked irritated as he slowly walked about, gazing at the moon. He nodded to each passer-by. Then suddenly his vision was just a mysterious face!
The image appeared everywhere and he could no longer make out anyone's facial features. The image covered them up entirely. He was receiving a command. A command to walk off the nearby cliff! He felt as if he had no choice in the matter. He confidently strode over to the cliff and just before he walked off, the image began to lose focus and shake as if it wasn't as clear as before.
Ed: GC GC! Don't worry worry! Ed's got this hacker under control.
The Laughing Man image disappeared. GC looked down at the chasm and leaped back in surprise. He looked around to see if his assailant was nearby, but nobody looked the part.
GC: Ed, do you know where that signal came from?
Ed: I think I know, I don’t think I know, I think I know, I know I don’t think I know, I don’t think I think…
GC: Ed... *sigh*
Ed: Don't worry worry GC GC. He's far far away and always laughing! Bye Bye!
Ed signed off to add to GC's irritation. "Well, at least I'm still alive."
|Day 4: Clash of the Titans|
|The Heroes stormed up to the mysterious house that had been clouding their vision for the whole game up until this point. They kicked the door in to find woon sitting at his throne.
woon: I was expecting you all to come today. I have a proposition. Why don't you all join me? Join my cause and together we can rule Soul Society.
woon: what do you think?
Everyone began to shout at woon. As if they would fall for his tricks during the day... hmph. woon stood in an ominous manner. All the Heroes backed up a little and hesitated.
woon: There is no one here who could possibly kill me. All of you at once couldn't get the job done. You would have had to drag...
???: Old Yama-jii?
Yama-jii released his soul's sword and everything in his path turned to fire and ash.
woon: Impressive display old man, but it's not enough.
???: Then what if I join the fight?
Ichigo was in his purest Hollow form. woon's eyebrows rose in shock. Yama-jii used the opportunity to rush him. Ichigo joined him and flew into him faster than woon could even move.
Evil Ichigo: DdDiIIIIiiIiIeEEEeeeeEEEEeEee!!!!!!!!!
The collision resulted in a cataclysmic explosion. All the remaining players shielded their faces from the blast of power. When they finally deemed it safe to look at the scene, all they saw was that the back of woon's house had been completely obliterated and none of the three fighters remained. Were they dead or did the impact have some consequence they were all unaware of? Either way, they were now safe from Aizen.
|Night 5: A Heroic Victory|
|Ichimaru was determined to leave this world with a smile.
Ichimaru: Ah, it's you two. And you both look so serious. Real scary!
Both of the honorable Captains unsheathed their swords when they saw the menace approaching them. And at the same time uttered the words that would fully reveal their souls' true power: ..."Bankai!"
Flames surrounded the battlefield. The two Captains rushed at Ichimaru who stealthily dodged their first attack. He leaped high into the air above them. "Shoot them down!" Ichimaru ordered his sword and it extended down to the ground with a thundering crash. Shunsui dodged the monsterous attack, but Ukitake had been run though. Ichimaru grinned when he saw the dust settle around the dying Captain, but suddenly he felt as if he froze in the air. Ukitake grabbed onto the sword and wouldn't let go. Even though the sword had pierced right through his heart, Ukitake still had the fortitude to hold on and kept Ichimaru frozen and defenseless in the night sky.
Shunsui: Thanks for the opening partner.
Ukitake: Just *cough* get him while I can... still ..hang *cough* ...on
Captain Shunsui ran vertically up the sword toward Ichimaru. Ichimaru's eyes bulged almost out of his head at the ferocious attack. The two were face to face. Ichimaru made peace with this fate and smiled like a fox for the last time. Shunsui cleanly chopped his smiling face right off, Ichimaru's sword disappeared, and his body fell to the ground.
Shunsui landed gracefully to catch his fallen comrade. Ukitake only smiled a slight grin and then his head fell back into Shunsui's arms, lifeless. Shunsui looked up to see a group of three Heroes running toward him. It was Rukia, Onizuka and Jubei.
Rukia and Onizuka looked to be in no mood to fight, but Jubei's eyes were glowing with vigilance. The forest floor was still covered in flames, but the three rushed in anyway. Then they all noticed that outside of the circle of fire, there was movement.
Jubei stood near the flames. He watched for another movement from that area. Then in a flash he saw Tousen emerge from his hiding spot. With a flick of his wrists, Jubei unsheathed and sheathed his sword so quickly no one could even see the motion. He was far away from Tousen, but the Renegade Captain stopped in his tracks. Tousen was split in half. The other heroes looked at Jubei in wonder.
Rukia: What kind of technique was that? You're so far away?
Onizuka: That was pretty impressive buddy. I'm glad you're on my side.
Jubei only coughed up a mixture of blood and poison though and fell to the ground. Tousen fell as well.
Tousen (dying): I guess we die together samurai... even though... I .. still.. had a Day.. left.. who would.. believe me?
Jubei: No one would have... At least.. I. got my... venge...ancceeeee...
The three living Heroes said a prayer for their fallen comrades. They would soon embark towards the Captains quarters with the heads of the two remaining Renegade Captains. Soul Society was saved!
End of Game Roster
- Joe's Student - Chad - Killed N1 by Gaara
- Prof. Templeton - Ukitake - Killed N5 by Ichimaru
- Mekal - Kisuke - Killed N3 by Grimmjow
- Prince Marth - Ishida - Killed N1 by Aizen
- GreyCells - Shunsui
- woon - Aizen - Lynched D4
- CrazyPainter - LeLouche - Killed N1 by Chad and Ishida
- Cherry Lane - Tousen - Killed N5 by Jubei
- Prince_Marth 2.0 (Frozen in Fire) - Onizuka
- PuzzleGirl - Gaara - Lynched D1
- Brandonb - The Major - Killed N3 by Aizen
- Sinistral - Grimmjow - Lynched D3
- Kathleen - Ichimaru - Killed N5 by Shunsui
- Wally West - Jubei - Killed N5 by Tousen
- dawh - Rukia
- Laharl - Ichigo - Lynched D2
- sweetness kat - The Laughing Man - Killed N4 by Rukia