|Anime Battle Royale: Naruto|
|Link||Anime Battle Royale: Naruto|
|Size||17 Players (Large)|
|Start Date||October 17, 2008|
|First to Die||Merkal|
|Last Remaining||PuzzleGirl, Joe's Student, Panther, GreyCells|
It began on October 17, 2008 and ended in a Konoha win in D6 (October 30, 2008).
Every Night there are 3 Options. You can Attack, Defend (everyone has 2 Defenses that can only be used once), or Train.
- Each of Ability, Chakra, Attribute have initial Power Levels expressed as 0,25,50 - these are probabilities, i.e. 25 = 1/4 chance of success
- Training: Every time you train you add a 25 point increment to whichever Power you want. If someone Attacks you while training, they're success probability is their Attack percentage-50. Training is limitless until you reach 100 or max. If an Attack fails while someone is Training, they cannot be found. Also, Training takes precedence over all other Night Actions, meaning you get the benefits of the Training immediately.
- Attacking: Abilities cannot be used 2 Nights in a row. Both Ability and Chakra are considered Attacks. In order to achieve your Special Power you must train to get 100 in both Ability and Attribute. Special Powers may not be used 2 Nights in a row.
If your Attack fails (whether it be Ability or Chakra based), then you have a chance to use your Attribute. I.E. Gaara has a 50% of killing with a normal Attack right now. If he fails, he only has a 25% chance of controlling himself and not Attacking a random person.Added: For every successful Kill you get a 25 point boost in a random Power. If the random Power is already maxed out at 100, then nothing happens.
- Defenses: If using a Trap, you have a 50% chance of learning your Attacker's Identity. If using a clone, you're Attacker has a 50% chance of learning your Identity. If you have 2 different kinds of Defense you may ask to use one specifically in your PM.
- Nobody with BTSC can Attack the same person on the same Night as their comrade(s) with BTSC.
- Also, there are 3 random players (1 from each faction) who will be able to get a perfect Defense Breaking Kill on someone if they know their exact Identity. They cannot guess 2 Nights in a row.
Every encounter will happen at 1/4 Locations randomly. Rules for some places are :
- The Desert: Gaara and Sasori have automatic Defense in addition to their Attacks when fighting here
- The Forest: Shikamaru has auto-Def in addition to their Attacks when fighting here
- The River: Kisame has auto-Def in addition to their Attacks when fighting here
- The Cliffs: Sai and Deidara have auto-Def in addition to their Attacks when fighting here
- All happens in 1 Night, and will require a small Night Post so everyone knows what's about to happen possibly.
- Acceptance requires the Majority of the party (Konoha or Akatsuki). Once given, Itachi and Naruto get 100% Defense Breaking kill on Orochimaru.
- If Accepted, Orochimaru's group and the allied group won't be able to hurt each other (with 2 exceptions) at Night and this will be explicit in the Night Posts so everyone will know that the group accepted. If Declined, Orochimaru will become known to all. And if Accepted Orochimaru's Group will still have to kill one person on their new comrades' side (Itachi or Naruto).
Akatsuki - win by killing everyone else, unless a contract is signed with Orochimaru. Each Akatsuki pair has BTSC.
- Itachi - Wiped out the entire Uchiha clan except for his little brother, who he left alive to avenge him, and left Konoha to join Akatsuki in hopes of achieving more power. Partners with Kisame.
- Ability(50): Sharingan - Itahi will learn the ID of whoever he kills with the Sharingan.
- Chakra(50): Fire natured.
- Attribute(0): Humility - Itachi is extremely arrogant and will expose his name to his victim if he opts not to kill them.
- Special Power: Mangekou Sharingan - Can manipulate one person's entire Night Actions and then get a successful kill on them. This will be ineffective against Hidan and other Sharingan users if they have activated the Mangekou.
- Defense: One time he will not be able to be found while performing an unexpected mission from Akatsuki's Leader. Another he will use a Shadow Clone.
- Kisame - The Monster of the Hidden Mist and former leader of the Seven Swords. Partners with Itachi
- Ability(50): Samheda - Kisame's great sword will lower every one of his victims powers by 25 for their encounter, then he will attack.
- Chakra(50): Water natured
- Attribute(0): Calmness - Kisame has a mean temper. If he gets angry he will reveal his role.
- Special Power: Sucks all of the Chakra from his opponent for the entire Night and he will attack after.
- Defense: 2 Water Clones
- Deidara - Thinks destruction is art and that art is beauty that only lasts for a brief moment, like an explosion. Uses high energy bombs and can control them remotely. Partners with Sasori
- Ability(50): Explosive clay - if his kill fails it will still injure his victim enough to cancel their actions that Night.
- Chakra(50): Earth and Wind natured.
- Attribute(0): Speed - the faster Deidara gets, the more unlikely anyone will be able to identify him.
- Special Power: Massive Explosion - will kill (with a 50% chance) everyone in an area of Deidara's choosing, unless Kakashi is there to stop it.
- Defense: 2 Earth Clones
- Sasori - Once a shinobi of the Hidden Sand Village. He murdered the Kazekage and now uses him as his personal weapon in the form of a Human Puppet. Partners with Deidara and often argues with him that art is beauty that lasts forever.
- Ability(50): Puppet Master - Will Summon the Third Kazekage and be able to Break any Defense, but not interfere with Training.
- Chakra(50): Fire and Water natured
- Attribute(0): The Defensive Power of his puppet made from Hiroku. If the defense is low, Sasori will be exposed and reveal his Identity to his opponent.
- Special Power - Human Puppet Technique - If he kills his target he will make them into his puppet and be able to utilize any power they once had while alive. Needless to say, he will know who it was that he killed.
- Defense: A Trap, and a Sand Clone
- Hidan - For what Hidan lacks in power, he makes up for with immortality. He will be very difficult to bring down. Partners with Kakuzu.
- Ability(50): Immortality - nearly immortal, it will take 2 people to kill him at Night. And during the day, it will take 4 people to vote for him. Each figure increases by 1 each time he Trains. When using his Ability, Hidan also Attacks at the same probability of his Chakra Attack.
- Chakra(25): Taijustu (weak - can only reach a maximum of 50)
- Attribute(25): Silence - Hidan is loud mouth and will easily give out his name unless he trains his tongue.
- Special Power - Sacrificial Contract - Hidan will link his body to his victim and therefore control their Night Actions. He will not go out of his way to kill them himself afterward.
- Defense: Can't be found, a sacrificial person will distract his Attacker
- Kakuzu - The member in charge of Akatsuki's finances. Ruthless and will kill someone the moment the get on his bad side. That is the reason he partners with Hidan - because he cannot kill the immortal jerk. Money will sway Kakuzu though.
- Ability(50): Medical Ninjutsu - can save someone of his choosing. Anyone, even himself.
- Chakra(50): Taijutsu
- Attribute(0): Generosity: All of his enemies have high bounties if found alive. If Kakuzu does not kill them, he will accept the money in exchange for his name.
- Special Power: In addition to his Attack, Kakuzu can ask Zetsu (a fellow member of Akatsuki) to spy on anyone and obtain their Identity for him.
- Defense: 2 Traps
Orohimaru's Ambition: Orochimaru and his Disciples can win by killing everyone else, with a contract with Konoha as long as they kill Naruto, or with a contract with Akatsuki as long as they kill Itachi. They all have BTSC.
- Orochimaru: Was slighted from becoming Hokage by his Sensei Sarutobi. Now he is filled with vengeance and wants the Leaf Village Konoha crushed. He was also once a member of Akatsuki. They want him dead for what he knows, since that knowledge poses a threat to their organization. Orochimaru made enemies with Itachi specifically. Since Orochimaru is wise, he may find that fighting this battle on two fronts may not be in his best interests and may choose to Post an offer to one of the groups. This will be discussed later.
- Ability(25): Snake's Poison - Will kill his victim on the next Night, after they take action. He will also have clouded their mind and make their vote for them the Next Day
- Chakra(50): Possesses capability for all natures
- Attribute(25): Intelligence - If he does not Attack he will pose a riddle to his opponent. The difficulty of the riddle is directly proportional to the level of the attribute. 25 being easy, 100 being very difficult. If a riddle is not correctly answered that person will be inactive that Night, since they are baffled.
- Special Power: Can resurrect Sasuke or Kabuto, but only at half the strength they had when they last lived.
- Defense: Can't be found twice while checking up on his forbidden research.
- Kabuto: Orochimaru's purest disciple. Sasori gave Orochimaru Kabuto when they were Akatsuki partners, but no one knows why Kabuto chose to stay so loyal. He will follow his master anywhere.
- Ability(50): Medical Ninjutsu - can save anyone including himself.
- Chakra(25): Wind
- Attribute(25): Intelligence - if his Attack fails, he will gain the Identity of his opponent.
- Special Power: Can put an entire area to sleep and will learn all of their Identities.
- Defense: A Trap, a sacrificial body will distract his attacker
- Sasuke: Sasuke has thrown his life away for one purpose. To kill his older brother Itachi who took everything away from him. Sasuke is the ultimate avenger and will stop at nothing to kill his brother.
- Ability(50): Sharingan - Will learn the Identity of anyone he kills.
- Chakra(50): Fire and Lightning natured
- Attribute(0): Speed - The faster Sasuke makes himself, the less likely his opponent will have a chance to Identify him.
- Special Power: Mangekou Sharingan - Can control the entire Night actions of anyone and will then kill them once they return. This will be ineffective against Hidan and other Sharingan users if they have activated the Mangekou.
- Defense: Will sacrifice 2 people to distract his Attackers
Konoha Shinobi - Win by killing everyone else, unless a contract is signed with Orochimaru. Kakashi leads a Team of four including Naruto, Sakura and Sai. All four have BTSC.:
- Kakashi: Famous throughout the Ninja world as the Copy Ninja based on how many moves he has ripped off of other people over the years. He also has developed some of his own techniques for assassinations.
- Ability(50): Sharingan - Will learn the Identity of anyone he kills.
- Chakra(25): Has it all except Wind
- Attribute(25): Intelligence - the more Kakashi Trains his mind, the easier it will be for him to Identify the people he lets live.
- Special Ability: Mangekou Sharingan - Can control the entire Night actions of anyone and will then kill them once they return. This will be ineffective against Hidan and other Sharingan users if they have activated the Mangekou.
- Defense: A Shadow Clone, and cannot be found while visiting Obito's Gave
- Naruto: The self-proclaimed "World's Greatest Ninja!" He loves to make friends, but when it comes to Akatsuki and Orochimaru, he realizes that there is no hope there and is prepared to fight.
- Ability(25): The Nine-tails Fox (the Kyuubi) - A Defense Breaking Attack using his red-chakra.
- Chakra(50): Wind natured
- Attribute(25): Control over the Kyuubi. If Naruto has low control over the Kyuubi, if his Attack fails he will go wild and attack an unintended target.
- Special Power: With full control of the Kyuubi, Naruto can ask Jiraiya to spy on any character and get an Identity from him.
- Defense: 2 Shadow Clones
- Sakura: Tsunade's disciple. Sakura has the potential to become even greater than her Master.
- Ability(50): Medical Ninjutsu - Can save anyone including herself.
- Chakra(25): Taijutsu
- Attribute(25): Mentality - Sakura often feel she is worthless because she has failed her comrades in the past. Build up her mental toughness so that she does not reveal her role to her opponent.
- Special Power: In addition to her Healing or Attack, she can ask Granny Chiyo to resurrect Gaara at full strength. This will only work for Gaara though.
- Defense: Can't be found while studying medicine with Tsunade
- Sai: A mysterious ninja pulled from a special ops group of ANBU. It is not known if he can be trusted, but for now, Team Kakashi doesn't have much choice.
- Ability(25): Artistic Ninjustu - Whatever Sai paints he turn into reality. If he does not get a successful kill, then he will blind his opponent with the ink of his attack and halve all their powers for that Night.
- Chakra(25): Taijutsu
- Attribute(50): Combo Attack. If Sai fails to kill his opponent, he may still have a shot. He can bind them, while another player gets the kill. Essentially, Sai's Attribute level will be added to the other Attacker's Attack level. If 3 people are Attacking, the combo will break Defenses.
- Special Power: In addition to his Attack, Sai cannot be lured away from the Cliffs.
- Defense: A trap, an Ink Clone
- Gaara: The current Kazekage of the Sand Village and life-long friend of Naruto. Gaara feels he owes Konoha a great debt and has come to help.
- Ability(25): He possesses the One-tail Raccoon (the Ichibi) which is a Defense Breaking Attack.
- Chakra(50): Wind
- Attribute(25): Control of the Ichibi. If his Attack fails, he will lose control and Attack a random player.
- Special Power: In addition to his Full Control over the Ichibi, Gaara cannot be lured away from the Desert.
- Defense: Kankuro and Temari will both sacrifice themselves for Gaara.
- Rock Lee: A boy with no talent what-so-ever as a ninja, trained and trained and trained. Now he is known as the Green Beast of Konoha and a Taijutsu specialist. He will protect his Nindo, his "Way of the Ninja" at all costs.
- Ability(25): Drunken Boxing - If his Attack fails he will have bewildered his opponent so much that they will not be able to act that Night.
- Chakra(50): Taijutsu
- Attribute(25): Endurance - If his Attack fails, he will get in an extra Training session and boost a random Power.
- Special Power: Opening the Gates of Divination - The most powerful Taijustu combination move ever. It is a Defense Breaker and will also allow Lee to Protect someone else that Night.
- Defense: Gai-sensai will sacrifice himself, and he can't be found while doing 10,000 push-ups in his dojo.
- Shikamaru: Known as the smartest Ninja in Konoha. He's regarded as a youthful general, since his decision making is so quick and accurate in tough situations.
- Ability(50): Shadow Bind Combo - will add this level to any other Attacking Ninja's level to form a combo on his target. If three or more people are attacking it will be Defense Breaking and a definite kill. No matter what happens, Shikamaru will learn the Identity of his target, since it only takes the slightest clue for his to determine most things.
- Chakra(25): Taijutsu (weak, can only reach a maximum of 50)
- Attribute(25): Intelligence: If his target survives they will be asked a riddle that's difficulty is based on the level of this Attribute. If they cannot answer correctly, they will be Action-less that Night since they are baffled.
- Special Power: Cannot be lured from the Forest and will Shadow Bind everyone in the entire area.
- Defense: A Trap, Asuma-sensai will sacrifice himself
- Neji: With his Byakugan Eye Technique, there really isn't anything Neji can't see. He's the ultimate lookout and a Chakra specialist.
- Ability(25): Byakugan - No matter if his kill is successful or not, Neji will learn 1 type of Chakra his opponent has. He will also lower the Attack probability of anyone Attacking him by 50% since no one can sneak up on him.
- Chakra(25): Taijutsu
- Attribute(50): Intelligence - In addition to knowing their Chakra, Neji can learn the Identity of the Character as well.
- Special Power: Can see all the Chakras of an entire area and which types are fighting each other.
- Defense: Lord Hyuga will sacrifice himself, and he cannot be found while helping Hinata train.
- Puzzlegirl - Neji
- Mekal - Shikamaru
- Dawh - Naruto
- Prof. Templeton - Sai
- Joe's Student - Sakura
- Panther - Gaara
- GreyCells - Rock Lee
- Wally West - Kakashi
Day and Night Posts
|Prologue: Encroaching Danger|
|The Hidden Leaf Village, Konoha, had dispersed it's elite ANBU trackers to every border of the Fire Country. They were given specific instructions to stop anyone wearing a black robe with a red cloud pattern. These intruders were most likely from Akatsuki, an underground group of S-class criminal ninja, who had recently set their sights on Konoha. All they wanted was the Kyuubi inside Naruto, but they would wipe out the entire village without even thinking twice. One group of eight ANBU shinobi waited in ambush at the Western border with the Desert. One of the ninja thought he saw two figures approaching in the distance. They sent word via carrier pigeon back to their leader, the current Hogake, Princess Tsunade. The two men kept their approach steady as the ANBU prepared an ambush.
By the Northern border an ANBU squad awaited another Akatsuki pair. From the looks of it, they appeared to be former Konoha ninja, Uchiha Itachi and the Monster of the Hidden Mist, Hoshikage Kisame. The ANBU began to feel dizzy and their weapons fell from their hands.
The Eastern border was breached as well. Two Akatsuki members, still unknown to Konoha appeared. The area was protected by a fortified gate; a gate no one would have thought could be so easily destroyed. The gate was crushed in an instant. All the elite ANBU watched in awe as the two Akatsuki members walked in over the remains of the gate.
Kakuzu: The Jinchuuriki isn't here either...
Hidan: Well, let's make some sacrifices before we continue on to Konoha. I've been itching to fight since we set off on this mission.
Back in Konoha, the top-rank carrier birds flew in one after the other. Tsunade leaned back in her chair.
Shizune: Umm... well..
Tsunade: Don't just stand around! Akatsuki is invading our village from all fronts! Also... it seems Orochimaru has used this time to mobilize against us as well. Get all the information we have on these people to our top ninjas and send out Team Kakashi in the lead! This is bad, but it's also our chance to wipe the villains off the earth! Go!
Shizune ran from the room in fear of her Master's wrath, but Tsunade calmly turned her chair to look through her windows, out onto her village. "I may have to take action after all." she thought discontentedly.
Shizune gathered a team of eight of the most powerful shinobi in Konoha. She gave them the report on everyone's abilities, wished them luck and ordered them to disperse.
|Night 1: The Leaves Stir in Konoha|
|Tsunade stopped in mid-pace while she walked back and forth in her chambers. Night was approaching fast. "I hope they all started training. Akatsuki could make their move any moment." She walked outside and leaned against the railing, over-looking Konoha. "I won't let this village be over-run by those villains."
???:Neither will I.
Tsunade was startled, but showed no signs of it. There were only two people who could sneak up on her and if it was the other one, she'd be dead already.
Tsunade: Sure Jiraiya... Maybe if the hot springs are empty and there aren't any girls for you to ogle.
Jiraiya: Hmph. Some welcome. I was merely doing some research for my best-selling books.
Tsunade: *sigh* the romance novels?
Jiraiya turned his back in disgust. "As if you'd know fine literature if you saw it!" He was only mockingly annoyed; there were much bigger issues to deal with and they both knew it. He put on a serious look again. "So, you've heard?"
Jiraiya: Naruto needs some training, but he's more powerful than even me... if he focuses that is.
Jiraiya joined her by the railing. They both stared out into the night sky. "So it begins. Akatsuki and Orochimaru. I knew this day would come. Let's hope the village is ready... It feels like everyone is training hard tonight. How about we get some saké in us while we can?"
Tsunade: Heh. Sounds good to me. But not everyone is training...
The sound of the river made it difficult to hear footsteps, but Shikamaru could track down anyone. He didn't need sound. But on a Night like this he finally realized his efforts were futile and stopped under the billowing clouds.
|Night 1 Addendum: Shikamaru's Wisdom|
|Shikamaru practically sleep-walked all day. "I can't believe Kat wasn't where I thought she would be. How could I... have been... so.. THERE SHE IS!"
Kat came running by and froze in her tracks. She was bound by her shadow! She followed the trail over to a guy nonchalantly leaning against a nearby wall.
Kat: ..what? I guess I have no choice but to hear you out.
Shikamaru: hehe, alright then.. riddle me this...
Kat: Um, well, hmm...
Kat stood there for a while trying to answer the clever Shikamaru's riddle. She stood there so long she didn't even realize he left a while ago and she was no longer bound to the ground. She stood there so long she even forgot what she did last last night!
|Day 1: Punishment and Crime|
|Tsunade walked down to Konoha's torture chambers. She heard three distinct screams as she descended the stairs accompanied by her assistant and protegé, Shizune. The screams would not be of physical torment, but of mental despair. She had Konoha's finest interrogator, the Jounin-rank shinobi Ibiki, working the three over. He never had to lay a hand on anyone. His words were always torture enough.
She opened the door into the circular interrogation room and sat. The ANBU special ops. surrounded the arcing wall and watched the central stage where the three defendants were put to the question.
Ibiki pointed toward Prince Marth. He shook with fear as Tsunade rose and approached him: slow step after slow step until she stood right before him. She lifted one hand and a light began to emanate from Marth's chest. The light condensed into a sphere and left his body. The sphere was absorbed into Tsunade's open palm.
Tsunade: For your inactivity today, I've taken one of your Defenses. Now get out of here while you still can!
One of the ANBU ninja simultaneously appeared next to Marth, slashed the ropes binding him and they both disappeared in a quick flash of light and smoke.
Tsunade walked over to the two remaining ninja. "Which one Ibiki?"
Tsunade: It is what it is Ibiki. We're going to have to have cold hearts until this ordeal is over and I can't afford having bungling ninjas on my squads.
With speed faster than sight, she raised her heeled-shoe and with deadly accuracy let it crash down on the defenseless Mekal. All that was left was a crater and tiny wisps of smoke. Tsunade looked down at the mess with grief. The remaining prisoner Panther began to chatter his teeth in fear.
Tsunade: Sayonara Shikamaru... And you! Panther! Don't ever let me catch you down here again!
|Night 2: A Close Call by the Cliffs|
|Kat walked dangerously near the edge of the Cliffs without care. She knew she was being followed. Before her attacker could strike she leapt over the side. The nearby woods swayed with motion. Two sets of eyes shone in the darkness of the dense foliage. Suddenly, Kat reappeared and jumped high in the air. She landed back on solid ground and rushed her pursuers.
Sai: Ninja-Art: Snake Binding
Kicking the scroll open, Sai let it unfurl and the paintings of three snakes lay facing upward. The snakes suddenly moved as if alive and sprung onto Kat. They wrapped around her body tightly to the point where she couldn't move. Having his enemy totally immobilized, Sai walked out from his cover to distract her.
Sasori hunted down his prey through the Forest for hours. He began to get extremely frustrated and in a rush summoned his favorite Human Puppet, the former 3rd Kazekage of the Sand Village.
Sasori went on a rampage ripping apart a substantial portion of the Forest, but Wally West was nowhere to be found.
Kisame swam downstream underwater in the River looking for Prince Marth. He got aggravated knowing his target was so close, yet he could not find him. He burst out to reveal himself, readying his hand-signs for an attack.
Marth happened to be near the River and heard the fool shouting at the top of his lungs. He ducked next to a large tree, and lay flat against it, listening to his enemy yell.
Kisame: I am the great Hoshikage Kisame! Nobody ignores me! Come out now! ... I am the great ______ ... oh, I mean, Kisame, I am Kisame and you will die by my sword tonight!
Marth: So that's who you are? Hmm. Thanks for the tip hothead. Maybe you should cool off some more in that River.
Kisame thought he heard a mocking laugh from the direction behind him, but when he turned, Marth could not be found.
Back by the Cliffs, Kat stared down Sai in pure anger. Angry that she got caught, angry that she couldn't break free.
Sai: Struggling is pointless Kat. That's a powerful binding technique you're in.
???: Having trouble?
Sai looked over at his new ally, well an ally for the moment anyway. Sand surrounded Kat and then quickly covered her from head to toe.
Gaara: Desert Coffin!
The combination of techniques exploded Kat's body, but to Sai and Gaara's discontent it was merely a clone!
Sai(putting on a fake smile): If only someone else had stopped by we would have seen through this...
Gaara: Don't look at me with that fox-face. I'd just assume kill you as anyone. I'm only here for Naruto. I owe him a great debt. I don't owe you anything.
With that, Gaara disappeared in a swirl of sand. Sai dropped the smile and wondered. "I did just what the book said... I guess I'm just easy to hate..."
|Day 2: An Artistic Ending|
|Kat ran through the Forest. The ANBU special ops were hot on her trail, bouncing through the dense branches like pumas. Looking back, they actually did resemble animals with their protective face masks. They were the top trackers in the village and there were too many on her trail to lose them. Two more swooped in front of her path.
Kat: We'll see. Hmph!
Kat flexed her fists and shot out scatter bombs at the ANBU. In the midst of the confusion, she created a large clay bird, hopped on and took to the skies. She flew so fast, her movement was beyond sight, and before her trackers could prepare a counter-attack, she had already left the Forest area.
Kat(looking back): Try to stop me now! Hah!
Kat made it out to the Desert and hovered over a village below. It seemed she lost all her ANBU pursuers. Satisfied, she landed covertly, dissolved the bird, surveyed the area and began to make her getaway complete. She stealthily walked from alley to alley in the Desert village, but was startled by a noise from the roof of one of the houses.
ANBU Agent: Not good enough, Kat, if that is your real name. Come with us or die. You're totally surrounded now.
Kat: persistent... Hmmm. Easy choice. Since we're all gathered so close I've got the perfect idea.
Kat's hand unveiled what looked like a clay statue of a warrior. "This is my finest creation. You know... art is something that's beauty lasts for only an instant and then vanishes. Much like a flower blooming, or in this case, you're dying faces." The ANBU agents took a hesitant step back, but they were well within range.
|Night 3: The Showdown|
|Kakashi and Sakura raced through the Forest. They knew exactly where to find their target. FIF was spotted near there by some of the ANBU shortly before the sun began to set.
Sakura: Got it! I'm ready.
They approached a clearing in the forest. The cloudy night sky loomed over-head. Lightning sparked in several directions. The sky thundered shortly after. Kakashi and Sakura stopped well out of range of their target. Kakashi looked with his Sharingan eye deep into the Forest at FIF. They kept their voices low.
Kakashi: I know you don't have much experience under your belt, Sakura. But you're young and strong. We are ninja and must eliminate any threats to our village.
Sakura: Are you absolutely sure about him Kakashi-sensai?
Kakashi(whispering): Positive. (raises hand in silent directional signal)
Kakashi had transformed his arm into a lightning blade and it easily cut right through FIF's body. FIF fell, but not before slicing Kakashi with a near fatal blow as FIF fell back and died. Sakura rushed over and used her Medical ninjutsu to heal him. When the healing was done, they brought FIF's body back to Tsunade to be studied.
|Night 3 Addendum: FIF's Last Gasp.|
|Kakashi carried the body, Sakura trailed behind. Suddenly FIF began to move and Kakashi quickly threw the body down to the ground and both he and Sakura took defensive positions among the trees. They were almost out of the Forest, but clearly not out of danger.
Kakashi: His apparent death must have been a technique to deceive us! Stay on guard Sakura!
Another clone slowly emerged behind them, but was destroyed as soon as it appeared. Everyone looked at the new figure standing in its place, even the dying FIF. FIF lay on the ground, but cocked his head up to see the new attacker.
Kabuto lunged forward with precision and used his chakra scalpels to severe FIF's aorta. FIF rolled over in pain and looked up at the sky. He could only cough up blood, but wished to curse the newcomer. He died finally in a spasm. Kabuto pushed his glasses back up on his nose and smirked at the winded Kakashi and Sakura.
Kakashi: We end this now Kabuto!
Kabuto: What? So I can let you steal my moves? Think again copy ninja.
With a final sarcastic smirk, Kabuto vanished. Kakashi and Sakura then safely brought the body to the village without further interruption.
|Day 3: Insurmountable Odds|
|unreality was walking along the outskirts of the village, thinking about some crazy paintings he had seen before he made it to Konoha. Several ANBU Agents landed in front of him. He just sighed and turned around and began walking the way he came. Moments later a new ANBU Squad blocked off that path. Another sigh and another route change and unreality kept walking until he was entirely blocked from moving. He stopped.
unreality: ugh... I hate waiting.
Poison Gas and Smoke Bombs flew out from underneath unreality's Akatsuki robe and he broke through the Defensive Puppet he had been walking around in. When he landed and the dust settled, the ANBU saw his true form.
Attack after attack, Sasori killed his pursuers, but they heavily out-weighed him in numbers. He scalded ten to the right, blew 5 away from the left with highly concentrated water, and launched himself with spinning blades at the ones in front. It was a massacre, but in the end the ANBU were able to chop his body down to his only living part. He was reduced to just his central living core that read "scorpion" and was pulsating like a heart. The ANBU leader threw her sword through the thing and it slowly ceased to move.
|Night 4: Eyes Wide Shut Out|
|CL paused her Training in the Forest for a moment. She looked up at the Moon and inhaled the fresh air deeply. Closing her eyes, she readied herself for the imminent Attack she had felt coming. From the distant trees she heard her assailant utter: "Byakugan!"
GC was Training near the Cliffs. He heard someone approach and stopped in mid-technique. He twisted his stilled body to get a good look at the one who dared to challenge him during a Training session.
GC: Who are... ah, the Sharingan user! Uchiha Sasuke! I've been eagerly waiting the chance to fight you and now that time has come.
GC readied himself, Sasuke returned the motion with a ferocious stare, his partially developed Sharingan activated.
Sasuke rushed GC. The two engaged in a fierce battle, but in the end Sasuke could not land a finishing blow on his opponent. Just as it seemed GC was turning the tables and would identify his current sparring partner, Sasuke fled the Cliff area with all the speed he could muster. It was enough.
GC: I know your potential now and next time I'll learn your name! You'll need to Train more than that if you want to beat me! Look forward to it Uchiha! I will do the same!
Sasuke: Damnit! I can't lose! I have to get more power! This isn't enough...
CL(looking over her shoulder): What's the matter? Stage fright? Come on out and show yourself already.
Neji waited and thought carefully. He could see clearly one of the Chakras flowing through his would-be opponent.
Neji: Hmm. The odds just aren't good enough. I'll retreat, but I'm not giving up. Now I at least have an idea of your capabilities.
CL half-smiled. "So you chose to turn tail and run after all? Wise choice. I won't follow, but I won't forget your rude interruption either."
|Day 4: The Treacherous Snake Slips Up|
|Tsunade calmly crossed the main bridge over the cliffs. She stopped suddenly when a figure appeared out of nowhere and blocked her path.
CL: Traveling alone? How unfortunate for you.
Suddenly from behind CL, a giant Toad was summoned and atop it sat the Third Ninja of Legend. Now all the Legendary Three Ninja had gathered in one spot. The Chakra they each began to accumulate was suffocating. Even a jounin-class ninja would have been forced to the ground under the pressure. The air was thick with it, to the point that the chakra was visible.
Jiraiya: It was you're mistake coming alone my former teammate. And it will be you're last. The dashing savior of Konoha, Jiraiya, is Here!
Tsunade: You are right about one thing Orochimaru. Today will be historic. It will be the end of you, our village's greatest threat. You should have made your Proposal when you had the chance. Now, you're indecisiveness will be your undoing.
Tsuande and Jiraiya attacked Orochimaru from opposite directions. When all was said and done, the bridge was no more, the geography of the land had changed, and a pile of ash lay where Orochimaru was slain. A bloodied Jiraiya helped Tsunade up and they returned to the village as heroes. No one saw the fight that must have been nothing short of collosal, but it would go down in legend as the definitive end of Orochimaru.
|Night 5: Shivers by the River|
|Kakashi patrolled the Riverbanks in search of opponents. He felt the chakra of someone close and quickly hid himself under the water. Sinistral walked right by the hidden Kakashi. Kakashi was overconfident though because he thought he knew who he was dealing with. He emerged from the water and stared Sinistral down.
Sinistral: Were you expecting someone else? I hope I didn't disappoint.
Kakashi thought his eyes were deceiving him. He composed himself before Sinistral made any movement though, and fled the scene.
Kakashi: At least I know who you really are now. I won't be fooled again.
dawh ran through the Forests being chased by a very talented pursuer. He ran out of the dense thicket and into the open only to find his follower was now in front of him! "No wonder! It's this guy of all people," dawh muttered to himself.
dawh tried to run, but Itachi appeared right next to him and stopped him with one finger. Itachi looked right into dawh's eyes with his menacing Sharingan. "I see right through this." With one focused pulse, the clone exploded.
Itachi: Now that I know who you are... you're done for.
Wally West ran near the Riverside in a frenzied state. But he was not so side-tracked to let just anyone get the best of him. Unfortunately, the guy he ran into wasn't just anyone.
Kabuto unleashed a ferocious attack of kunei and shuriken at WW. WW put up a tremendous fight, but he missed one thing. He was actually fighting a corpse disguised and controlled by Kabuto.
When realization hit, the real Kabuto emerged from the earth and used his chakra scalpels to slice WW's jugular from the inside. With a satisfied grin, Kabuto dropped a canister next to WW and vanished. WW fell to the ground twitching, shivering and clutching his throat. Before he died, WW heard the sound of someone approaching fast.
WW: Careful! He planted a bomb near me!
|Day 5: His Final Report to Akatsuki|
|The diminished Akatsuki waited impatiently for their comrade to appear before them.
Tobi: Tell us! Tell us!
Sinistral's form appeared among the group.
Sinistral's form disappeared. The remaining Akatsuki thought heavily.
Akatsuki Leader: We're going to have a lot of positions to fill by the time this is over...
Sinistral released the hologram technique and returned to his true body, surrounded by Konoha's ANBU.
ANBU Leader: Finally, after all these years, we have you now Itachi!
Itachi: Mangekou Sharingan!
The sky blurred and flickered. The world began to distort and spiral in on itself. It was like a black hole of the mind. Every ANBU squad member was sucked into Itachi's alternate dimension. This was the ultimate eye-technique. The fabled perfected Sharingan of the accursed Uchiha Clan.
Just before Itachi began torturing his victims, he sensed an attack from behind him and released the technique. He transformed into a flock of crows and the kunei passed right through his body.
Itachi: It will take more than...
When Itachi reformed into human shape he realized what had been bothering him. His eyes! He had overused his Mangekou Sharingan over the years and was blind. The shock allowed the briefest moment for all his attackers to sink their weapons into him. He opened his eyes wide, paralyzed and in disbelief. Itachi coughed up some blood and his head fell forward dead. His body only stood from the many weapons that held it up from all sides. Everyone there was still a little edgy and hesitated to release him. Even in death he inspired fear, but now that was all he could do.
|Night 6: Massacre!|
|dawh was engaged in a fierce Battle with Hidan by the Cliffs that lasted very long. Hidan kept swinging around his ferocious-looking 3-pronged blade. Hidan spun in the air and the blade came shooting from behind his back.
dawh didn't see it coming and the blade just barely grazed his arm. Hidan stopped moving and dawh stood still...confused. Hidan's body began to turn solid black with the outline of an odd-looking skeleton pattern. dawh just stood there, waiting.
Sai was poised as Brandonb walked by the Cliffs. Bb looked up to see Sai sitting on the roof of a nearby tavern. Sai's brush painted furiously, but his face never altered. He completed his painting and brought them to life.
The Beasts rained down on Bb, until he was destroyed.
Prof. Templeton was making his way into the Forest when a loud noise exploded from behind him. He turned. The noise wasn't human, but it was coming from something alive. When the smoke cleared, he saw the figure of a miniature beast.
PT: Naruto? Is that y...
PT was obliterated in a wave of Chakra that emitted from the beast's mouth.
Hidan felt the pain of the death of PT and relished in its ecstasy, even if it was for the last time.
Hidan(shuddering in delight): Wonderful.
Gaara came up from behind Prince Marth near the River. PM never saw him coming.
Gaara: Desert Coffin!
Kakashi felt the Chakra building by the shore.
Kakashi readied his Lightning Blade and while Gaara had PM subdued, Kakashi finished him off.
Neji took on Laharl in the Forest.
Neji: You're no match for my "Gentle Fist" style. And my Byaukugan sees right through you. I see your fear, your weaknesses, and your death.
Kakuzu found dawh near the Cliffs and detached his own arms. dawh just stared in amazement as the fists came flying at him and grabbed his throat.
Wally West walked by the edge of the Cliffs only to run into Kabuto.
Kabuto: How long did you think you could fool me? You guys even took out my master, but I'll finish what he started.
|Day 6: Victory for Konoha!|
|PG: Alright woon, I say you get executed! What do you have to say to that!?
woon: can I have some brownies
PG: Only winners get brownies! But since you were one of Konoha's finest ninja and didn't kill anyone, we'll let you back in to the village.
woon: Really? Do I get brownies then?
PG: *ahem* I said they were only for winners, not for rogue ninjas who can't put up a proper defense and come crawling back. (turns her back)
woon became enraged and started to tremble. A shock of white lightning formed in his palm.
Sasuke: NO BROWNIES! You're all going to die!
As Sasuke ran at PG, frenzied for his brownie-fix, Gaara lassoed his feet with sand.
Gaara: You're not going anywhere!
Lee came out of nowhere, his body red after openning the Gates of Divination.
Rock Lee: Only true Konoha shinobi get Brownies!
Normally, Sakura wouldn't have dared laid a hand on her precious Sasuke, but these were PG's Brownies we're talking about!
Sakura: You never should have left us Sasuke. And now to come back for brownies instead of for me... that's the final insult!
Sasuke was destroyed and Konoha was saved!
End of Game Roster
- Puzzlegirl - Neji
- Mekal - Shikamaru - Lynched D1
- Dawh - Naruto - Killed N6 by Kakuzu
- Prof. Templeton - Sai - Killed N6 by Naruto
- Kathleen - Deidara - Lynched D2
- Prince Marth - Kakuzu - Killed N6 by Gaara and Kakashi
- Laharl - Kabuto - Killed N6 by Neji
- unreality (CrazyPainter) - Sasori - Lynched D3
- Joe's Student - Sakura
- woon - Sasuke - Lynched D6
- Panther - Gaara
- Cherry Lane - Orochimaru - Lynched D4
- GreyCells - Rock Lee
- Brandonb - Hidan - Killed N6 by Sai
- Frozen in Fire - Kisame - Killed N3 by Kakashi and Kabuto
- Wally West - Kakashi - Killed N6 by Kabuto
- Sinistral - Itachi - Lynched D5