|Anime Battle Royale: Reloaded!|
|Link||Anime Battle Royale: Reloaded!|
|Size||12 Players (Medium)|
|Start Date||September 11th, 2008|
|Winning Faction||Geass Order|
|First to Die||Frozen_in_Fire|
It began on September 11th, 2008 and ended in a Geass Order win in Day 2 (September 13th, 2008).
- Each Night you can Attack, Attack and use an Item (1), or Defend.
- Each Item and Defense can only be used once throughout the Entire Game.
- The Day Cycle is an assumed 12 hours whether you have voted or not. Assume the Night Cycle is 12 hours as well, but I will be lenient on these from time to time. Nights can be finished once everyone has pm'd me.
- Lynching will be death by the Akatsuki.
- On odd Days there are 3 votes. Lynch, Blindfold Lynch, and Spike's Bounty. The Blindfold Lynch cannot be used twice in a row, but it is the only way to lynch a GU. If a GU is tried for a lynch without a blindfold on they will use their Geass to free themselves and kill a random Hero. Simply put, the only way to cleanly kill a GU is a Blindfolded Lynch or Ed Elric if he's prepared. Spike's Bounty will be voted on whether he is alive or not.
- On even Days there are only votes for a Lynch and whether or not to use a Blindfold on the Suspect. Spike acts on his own for Odd Nights.
- Every player has to send a Night PM every Night, unless you are Spike and have been given a Bounty.
Villains: Each has their own agenda for winning
The Geass Order: (GO) knows each other at the beginning. They all use Eye techniques and attempt a kill each night without exception. They have a 100% successful kill against a Defenseless or unblindfolded opponent. They win by killing everyone else. There are 3 members with unique Geass Abilities. During an Attack and during an UnBlindfolded Lynch each Geass User (GU) has unlimited use of their Geass power.
Defense Geass: Each GU has 2 Defense Geasses. The first Defense happens if they are attacked before they use their Ability. They will be able to turn the tables on their attacker and Attack them instead with a 50/50 chance of success. If the Counter Attack is not successful, the GU will not be able to be found. This Counter-Attack can only be prevented if their Attacker is wearing a Blindfold. Also, this Attack would be in addition to the GO's Night Attack. The Second Defense happens if a GU is attacked during the Night that they use their Geass Ability (and still have one Defense left) or after that Night, then they will overuse their Geass in a desperate attempt to save themselves. This will result in the GU's head exploding, sending a shockwave of power at their attacker who then has a 50/50 chance of surviving the clash. The Blindfold is ineffective against such a blast.
If someone is wearing their Blindfold when a GU Attacks or Counter-Attacks then there is a stalemate and no one dies, but the victim has a 50/50 chance of learning the Identity of a random GU.
Geass Abilities: If used, they will use up one Defense Geass. Blindfolds are ineffective if a Geass Ability is cast on a player.
- LeLouche: His Geass Ability is Definitive Order. One time, LeLouche can order any player's entire Night actions without them knowing.
- Rolo: His Geass Ability stops time for everyone but the GO and can prevent the death of any one GU of his choice that Night. If used, that GU cannot be found. This ability can only be used once.
- C.C.: Her Geass Ability can be used once to turn another player into a member of the Geass Order [Marianne]. There is a 50/50 chance that person accepts. If they decline there is a 50/50 chance they learn CC's identity.
- Marianne: Only created if CC's Ability is successful. Her Geass Ability can shape change herself into the player the GO Attacks. She will then create a moment of shock for her victim, and be able to break any Defenses and successfully kill their target if that player is unblindfolded. This of course, can only be used once.
Each GU has one False Name.If Ed Elric's Alchemy is perfected for the specific GU he targets he will break all Defenses and kill him/her with 100% success and no damage to himself.
- Light: uses his Death Note to kill someone each night. He wins if L, Alucard, and the GO die. Light cannot kill Ichigo and has a 50/50 chance of his Identity being leaked to Ichigo if he tries to go for him. Light has a sick sense of justice and believes he is doing good, but will kill anyone who gets in his way especially the great Detective L. If Light targets someone who is using a False Name, then he is fooled and enters an extraneous name into his Death Note. His intended victim then has a 50/50 chance of learning his identity. Light has a 100% success-rate of killing a Defense-less player who is not using a False Name.
- Light has 2 defenses: Two times, he can write in his Death Note that an Innocent bystander dies for him.
- Light has 1 Item: a Blindfold
- Ichigo is never fooled by Light's Defenses though and will break his Defense and certainly kill him with 100% success.
- Alucard: The most powerful Vampire. He wins if everyone else is dead and/or bitten. There is no Defense from him for anyone. When he Attacks he has a 50/50 chance of either killing his victim or biting them and converting them to becoming his future subordinates. Conversion will not take effect during this Game though and changes nothing to the converted character.
- He cannot attack the same person twice.
- His 2 Defenses are the Police Girl dying for him and by accepting a mission from his Master, he cannot be found.
- Alucard has 2 Items: a Blindfold and a False Name
- Yuna can break his defenses and summon him back to Hell no matter what.
Heroes: win by killing all the Villains
- Spike: (Bounty Hunter) There is a vote each odd day for who Spike will go after that Night. This is because Spike needs to get paid and the Village can only raise enough money every other day for him. On odd nights, Spike finds his softer side and works for free and of his own volition. If Spike Attacks he has a 100% success-rate against Defense-less players. There is a 50/50 chance Spike has done his homework though and will maybe find out if his prey is a Villain or a Hero. If he finds out they are a Hero, then he will be inactive that night.
- His 2 Defenses are his comrades Jet and Faye, who will die for him if he asks.
- His 2 Items are a Blindfold and a False Name
- L: (World's Greatest Detective) Figures out a random Villain every odd day. Each night, L can mobilize the world's Police Force to apprehend his suspect. Knowing these people though, there's no way any of them are going down without a fight to the death, unless they have defended themselves. L has a 100% successful kill against a Defense-less player. When I PM L his role I will include a tip from one of L's informants. The informant isn't very reliable though so there is a 50/50 chance that the tip is bogus. It will be up to L to Attack or Defend on the first night. If L is Defended properly any given night, there is a 50/50 chance he has set the perfect trap for his assailant and will Identity them.
- L's 2 Defenses are a stealthy retreat to his secret base where he cannot be found and a SS Agent who will die for him.
- L's 2 items are a Blindfold and a False Name
- Ichigo: (Death God/High School Student) Is pissed Light has a Death Note and wants him dead. The only person Ichigo can kill is Light and will kill him no matter what. If Ichigo goes for someone else there is a 50/50 shot his identity is revealed to them or their identity is revealed to him.
- Ichigo's 2 defenses are his comrades Renji and Rukia who will die for him.
- Ichigo's 2 Items are 2 Blindfolds (since Light cannot Kill him)
- Ed Elric: (Alchemist) Every odd day he formulates a way to effectively counter a random Geass User. If he attacks a GU that he knows how to counter he will kill them no matter what with no harm to himself. Ed has a 50% chance of successfully killing a player he Attacks under any other circumstance.
- Ed's 2 Defenses are his Brother Al and his comrade Mustang who will both die for him.
- Ed's 2 Items are a Blindfold and a False Name
- Naruto: (Ninja) There is a 50/50 shot he will either kill or befriend a Defenseless person he Attacks. Naruto has a knack for befriending even the cruelest of people sometimes. Either way he learns their identity if they are Defenseless, but he cannot target a Friend again.
- Naruto's 2 Defenses are his Sensai Iruka and his Sensai Kakashi who will both die for him.
- Naruto's 2 Items are a Blindfold and a False Name
- Kenshin: (Samurai) There is a 50/50 shot he will kill a Defenseless player he Attacks. If he doesn't, he is so ashamed he will not try to harm that person two Nights in a row. Also, due to his keen battle instinct, Kenshin will know how many Villains still remain after each Night.
- Kenshin's 2 Defenses are hiding off in the country with his Lover Tomoe and training in the woods so no one can find him.
- Kenshin's 2 Items are a Blindfold and a False Name
- Yuna: (Summoner) There is a 50/50 shot of her killing a Defenseless Player. In true Final Fantasy fashion her experience gets greater each time she Attacks. The second time she Attacks she has a 75% of killing, the third is 100% unless they use a Defense. Also, Yuna can send Alucard back to Hell if she targets him due to her incredible summoning power with other dimensions, breaking right through any of his Defenses.
- Yuna's 2 Defenses are Ixion and Bahamut who she will summon so that they can her up in the Heavens for that Night and she will not be able to be found.
- Yuna's 2 Items are a Blindfold and a False Name
Baddies (Geass Order):
- woon - LeLouche
- Surge - CC
- Mekal - Rolo
Day and Night Posts
|Twelve familiar Characters assembled back in the Hidden Leaf Village. Thanks to Itachi's resurrection and soul transfer techniques they were able to join the Battle Royale again, only this time they most likely had different identities. Some souls were beyond even Itachi's reach and had been replaced with entirely new faces. As the players assembled they noticed two figures in the black Akatsuki robes sitting atop a nearby hill concentrating on something. One of them, Itachi, opened his eyes, rose and descended to the field when all twelve of the participants had arrived.
Itachi: My organization, Akatsuki, has once again asked me to hold this contest for recruitment purposes. We will not accept one-hit wonders, so you must prove that you can survive such a battle again, however far your skills carried you last time. Let's see if you can pull it off with a new character or even the same one again. I will explain the rules more clearly this time.
The somewhat shaken group then slowly separated out of sight from each other, each making sure that they had not been followed. No one noticed the Geass Order's clever hand signals to signify where they were going to meet up and discuss this night's events.
|The streets of the Hidden Leaf Village were quiet. There was a slight breeze that wafted through the air. It brought the scent of Ichiraku's famous ramen. Spike picked up the scent with a big whiff and his stomach grumbled. "Ugh, I can't wait until tomorrow when I get paid... I've got to eat." He broke into Ichiraku's and devoured all the left-over food he could find in a feeding-frenzy. He then waltzed out of the closed shop whistling with his hands in his pockets as if nothing ever happened. He looked around to see if anyone had saw his undignified eating spree, but no one had, so he slurped the last noodle from his chin and began to walk slowly over to his target. "Now that I'm full I can smell something else... there's something not quite right about the Village tonight... aside from it being filled with a bunch of foreign murderers of course. Ah well... I'll just take it out on my victim."
Spike continued whistling all the way to dawh's house. He stopped at the front door and kicked it in.
Spike: Alright, I'm in no mood for funny business tonight...
But there was nobody there. The house was completely vacant. Spike's eyebrow twitched in annoyance. Then he regained his composure, holstered his gun and walked off into the night, kicking stones as he did so.
Y-San was walking through the incredible forests of the Village when she heard an ominous voice.
???: MUAHAHAHA! I've got my eye on you.
Y-San leapt out of the way, just as Alucard was about to grab her and sink his teeth in. She stood ready to face the monster one on one.
Alucard: Oh, how I want you as my pet. But you're tougher than I thought. I think you need a bullet in you to soften you up some.
Alucard raised his massive pistol and aimed right for Y-San's face. He closed his eyes and fired, but an unfamiliar grunt made him open his eyes. "Someone popped out of the woods to save her?"
Y-San knelt over the body to see if her protector had indeed died from the shot. Alucard looked at the scene impassively, made a humorous exhaling sound, and then vanished leaving Y-San alive.
FIF ran and ran, but no matter what he did he couldn't shake his Attacker. "Who the Hell is this guy?" he thought. "My blood is really rushing. This is fun." FIF quickly reloaded his gun, got up to face his Attacker and turned, but the stranger was right in his face. Oddly, his Attacker was covering his left eye.
But then, he dropped his hand and what looked like a fantastic bird came flying out of his eye and hit FIF's gaze.
GU: You're done attacking me. It's time for you to die.
FIF: You're right. It's exactly that time.
FIF raised his gun to his head and blew himself away. His body fell to the cold ground in a pool of blood. The GU laughed for a long time and stepped on the body making his way back to the secret base the GO had established.
Kenshin ran up to Joe's Student's house. He glanced in the window with such precision that no one would have been able to see he was there.
Kenshin prepared himself and dove in through the window. Joe's Student looked ready for him though. Kenshin raced toward him, sword unsheathed. He delivered a killing stroke, but it seemed too fast. After the scene began to take shape, Kenshin saw that someone had come to Joe's Student's rescue and took the blow for him. Kenshin felt a wave of despair hit him from missing his intended target and killing another. He lowered his eyes and ran from the house.
|Night 1 Addendum|
|Y-San picked up the body of the one who had saved her, but then heard a loud booming voice.
Alucard: MUAHAHAHAH! You thought your Night was over? What? Did you forget the rules like a certain busy/sleepy Recruiter? HAHAHAHA!
Y-San dropped the body and ran as fast as she could.
Alucard: I see you Y-San. There's nowhere to run. There's nowhere to hide.
Y-San ran and ran, but it seemed like she was running in circles. "Is this a mind game he's playing?" she thought briefly just before he appeared right before her eyes.
Alucard: First I'll take your blood, then I'll take your soul.
He grabbed her and pulled her into his arms. He sank his teeth into her neck. When he was done feasting he howled at the moon. She dropped to her knees from the loss of blood and the foreboding feeling that he was not done with her.
Alucard: Let me line you up just right. There! That's it! The perfect pose!
He reached deeply into his cloak and pulled from it what seemed a never ending pistol. He aimed it right at Y-San's head and pulled the trigger. She exploded backwards and a mist of blood covered Alucard.
Alucard: Ferocious, aren't I? What a Night. The red sun will rise tomorrow.
|Kisame: Laughing isn't very like you. What happened?
Itachi: Oh, just a certain cat was let out of the proverbial bag, don't worry about it. He's not your target anyway. You're going to kill the one named Mekal.
Kisame rose from his spot. *sigh* "I can't believe you're making me do your dirty work, but I'm not going to complain too much. All this concentration on the Technique, I really need to vent." Kisame descended the hill with the grace of a mountain lion and stopped in front of the gathered crowd. He then made a hand sign and immediately Mekal's eyes were wrapped in a Blindfold. Kisame began to sink into the Earth and disappeared from sight. All except his great Sword Samheda. The Sword stuck out of the ground like a shark's fin and rapidly approached the shivering Mekal. Just when it reached him, Kisame burst forth from the ground and everyone took a step back.
Kisame: I love frightening dangerous prey. My Great Sword Samheda is crying for blood. Yours of course.
Kisame swung into Mekal and split him in half. When Mekal's torso fell to the ground, the Blindfold slid off revealing a strange eye.
Mekal: I'll... kill you... now. No one makes.. a ... fool...
Kisame turned to face him, but had his eyes closed. "I've learned from dealing with Itachi all these years to never look my opponents in their eyes. His techniques are even deadlier than yours kid. Or should I call you Rolo?" Before Mekal had a chance to answer, Kisame planted his sword right through his head. The shockwave was entirely absorbed by his mystical Sword though, so no one was harmed. With a satisfied grin, Kisame returned to the Hill and began focusing again.
Spike's Bounty will be Surge *ahem* Bb
|Light finally decided to take action. "Who to kill? Who to kill?" He calmly leaned back in his desk chair and tapped his pencil against his head.
Light: Whatever. They're all murderers when it comes down to it.
Light opened the Death Note and what sounded like an orchestra began to play around him. The pages flipped wildly as the unholy book opened to this Night's page. You could almost hear the opera singers as light's eyes flashed red as he wrote the name: dawh.
Dawh was walking down some wooden planks near the shore of the Village, admiring the moon. Suddenly, his heart stopped and he fell into the water. His body washed ashore, but would not be found until the next morning.
Prof. Templeton knocked on woon's door.
woon: yes?! Just a minute!
woon unsteadily opened the door. "Hi, won't you please come in?"
Prof. Templeton: How kind of you. But you do realize why I am here, right? I'll give you a hint. It's not for tea.
woon: Oh I know why you're hear. I was expecting at least one guest tonight. And there's nothing I can do about it.
Prof. Templeton: Do about what?
woon: We're both going to die tonight.
Prof. Templeton: I'm not so sure about that.
woon got up and rushed at the Professor who quickly stabbed him in the chest. woon grabbed his chest with a shriek and wobbled backward falling back against the wall with a splat. "Then let it be so". A bright light began to shine from woon's eyes and mouth, but the Professor did not flinch. The shock was extremely large though and blew the Professor apart.
Alucard leaned back in his chair.
Alucard: I smell blood.
Alucard appeared at woon's house to find one body completely destroyed and another body with it's head exploded.
Alucard: I missed out on this!?!! Now the blood's not fresh! *sigh* It's like a nightmare to see this much blood and not be able to feast.
Joe's Student ran from his house when he heard a voice over a megaphone: "Come out with your hands up!" He was running so frantically from the sudden threat that he didn't even notice the squad cars in front of his house. When he did, he froze. "Drop your weapons! Now!"
Joe's Student: Like Hell I will!
He raised his arms and was punched through with so many bullet holes the moon's light could be seen right through his body. He fell to the ground in a bloody mess.
Captain: L, come in L
L: What's the situation?
Captain: Subject was hostile... again. We took him out.
L: Fine, bring me the body.
GC soundly slept only to be kicked in the ribs. "No. No. My dream. I was having the most wonderful dream."
GU: Get up!
GC: Wait, I feel like this has happened before. It's Deja Vu!
GU: And all over again... you will kill yourself!
CL was restless and out walking through a field under the starry night. She was admiring the reflection of the night sky in a nearby pond, but then noticed a figure standing in the center of the pond, illuminate by the moon.
CL: Who are you?
???: I'm sorry, but I have to kill you now. Please don't blame me. I'll send you properly. I need the experience.
She then began to dance above the surface of the pond.
Yuna: My name is Yuna. And I promise I will send you to the afterlife as peacefully as can be.
With that, Yuna nodded her head and CL slowly, yet elegantly, disappeared. Itachi: haha! Now that's what I call a Battle Royale!
Day 2 begins now! Who's gonna get lynched?
I'd like to say that I think this is an awesome turn of events and good luck to the 3 remaining fighters. No offense to the deceased and thank you all for playing, but I thought what happened last Night was super-sweet ;)
All voting ties during the Day will be settled by chance. For instance, if you all vote for someone else, the Lynch will be random. Also, take your time thinking about this, I won't be active until tomorrow afternoon. Akatsuki has gotten very interested in this contest and just may recruit the winner.
|Itachi and Kisame watched with one eye open as they concentrated on their Technique on the nearby hill. The three survivors of last Night's massacre walked into the field at the same time. A strange voice seemed to permeate everyone's ears, and it was coming from the nearby forest.
???: Which one do I get to eat? I'm so lonely. Who gets to share my pain?
Itachi: Prince Marth. Eat till your heart's content, Zetsu.
All three Characters looked toward the woods and saw that the closest tree began to move. No...wait, it wasn't the tree. There was someone slowly emerging from the tree!
Zetsu leapt forward and onto the ground. He walked toward Marth.
Zetsu: You're a scary one. But so am I.
Marth wasn't sure what to do. He had never encountered anyone like this. The Venus Fly-trap surrounding Zetsu's human form opened and engulfed Marth. Marth didn't make a sound as Zetsu devoured him. The ground began to open and everyone could see the gates of Hell. Marth's spirit sprang from Zetsu's closing jaws and sped down through the crack. After it vanished, the earth closed into itself as if the chasm had never been there.
Zetsu: mmmm. ...tastes like Vampire.
Kat and Surge looked at one another and Zetsu turned to them.
Zetsu: Since it's just the two of you, your fates will be decided now. And who better to decide that than me? Kat, you are a great Samurai and Brandonb *excuse me* Surge, you are a great deceiver with a divine eye-technique. The winner of this coin-toss will be highly recommended to our organization, but as you can see, we're all a bit busy extracting a Bijou right now.
Surge: What's a Bijou?
Zetsu: That's not for you to know, unless you watch Naruto of course.
Kat: Heads. If it's heads I win.
Zetsu produced a coin from his cloak.
Zetsu: This coin doesn't have 'heads' It only has life or death and I'm flipping it just for you.
Zetsu flipped the coin high into the air and it landed on the ground with a small thud. Kat began to shiver. The coin showed a Grim Reaper with a sickle. Before she had time to realize it, she was being devoured by Zetsu and within hardly anytime at all she was gone. Zetsu turned to Brandonb.
Zetsu: Well played C.C. Again the Geass Order wins, but you didn't have such an easy time this Game. It seems the Heroes are learning, slowly but surely. Congratulations on the Victory, a fitting end for the one who instills the Geass Abilities in others. That power could definitely be useful for our organization.
Zetsu's plant-like body closed and he slowly descended into the Earth. He was gone and only C.C. remained.
Itachi: As you can see, we're busy here. You're performance has impressed us though. Now leave us before we change our minds.
C.C. left the Village with satisfaction at her victory. As she exited the Front Gate of the village, she gave the battle grounds one last look.
She left the Village with the intention of creating more Geass Users for her own entertainment and possibly a Third contest if the opportunity ever arose.
End of Game Roster
- Prince Marth - Alucard - Lynched D2
- woon - LeLouche - Killed N2 in an explosion
- Joe's Student - Light - Killed N2 by L
- Kathleen - Kenshin - Lost end-of-game coin-toss
- Prof. Templeton - Ed Elric - Killed N2 in an explosion
- CherryLane - L - Killed N2 by Yuna
- GreyCells - Naruto - Killed N2 by the Geass Order
- dawh - Yuna - Killed N2 by Light
- Yoruichi-San - Ichigo - Killed N1 by Alucard
- Surge/Brandonb - CC
- Frozen in Fire- Spike Killed N1 by the Geass Order
- Mekal - Rolo - Lynched D1