|Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia|
|Host||Prince marth85 & Kiwi|
|Link||Game thread: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia BTSC threads|
|Size||15 Players (Large)|
|First to Die||Dee|
|Last Remaining||U-ta-gai, Vommack, Framm, Zweefer, Boquise, HappyKiddo, Plasmid, Aura, Fat Tony, Lastword-2|
It began on November 12, 2013 and ended in a Indie win in N2 (November 17).
Game Mechanics Edit
- Tie Rules: D1 = No Lynch / D2+ = Random tied player lynched
- Shown in NP
- Successful Saves
- Follow Spy
- Vote Manips
- Lynch Save
- Not Shown
- Lie Detection
Cardcaptors: Be in majority (Indy must be gone)
- Sakura - A young girl who was able to open the Clow book but accidentally lost them all upon releasing the power of the Windy card. May block a player each night.
- Keroberos - The Guardian Beast of the Seal. He appears to be nothing more than a stuffed animal though. He has entrusted Sakura with the task of recapturing the Clow Cards. He is able to sense the power of nearby cards and identify them. He may spy a player each night. ODTG: He may alter the results of the day's lynch to make someone appear as another. (Lynch Frame)
- Tori - Sakura's brother. While not a cardcaptor himself, he does know about Sakura's power (though he pretends not to) and will help when possible. He may redirect an action.
- Julian - A close friend of Sakura and her biggest crush. He is very kind and friendly and can use this nature to convince a person to change their vote. (Vote-manip)
Clow Cards: Eliminate Cardcaptors and Li
- The Firey - One of the elemental cards and one of the most aggressive. It may kill a player each night.
- The Watery - Another of the elemental cards. RID Lynch Save.
- The Earthy - Another of the elemental cards. Will form a dome around a player, blocking them for a night.
- The Fly - Taking the form of a large bird, it will take a player high into the sky, saving them for the night.
- The Shadow - Collects the shadows of others to increase it's power. It will hide among the shadows and spy a player each night.
- The Wood - A gentle card that can create branches, vines and roots to grow. It can take the form of trees and plants, following a player to learn who targets them (Follow spy)
- The Mist - Will shroud a player in mist which will confuse them, redirecting their action.
- The Illusion - It can take on many forms. It's action will be based on a die roll.
- The Maze - Can create a maze to trap a player. (Saved, Blocked, Unlyncahble)
- The Libra - Can tell when a person is telling the truth or lying. Day ability: Chooses a post made by a player and is told at the end of the day if the player was lying in the post chosen. (experemental role)
Indy - Out of 5 potential targets, must outlive 3 and RID kill 1
- Li - A member of the Li clan, a clan of sorcerers. A rival of Sakura who believes he should be the one to control the power of the cards. May RID kill a player each night. N1/D1 immunity. Appears saved by The Fly or The Watery.
Wincon: Your targets: Sakura, Tori, The Illusion, The Libra, and The Watery
Host's Summary Edit
Game Idea and Expectations Edit
Wow...What a short game!! I never expected this but our newest player has won as an indy no less! If Jay hadn't been one of his targets, it may not have gone so smoothly but once I saw Jay reveal himself I was leaning toward Last having this game in the bag. And once I received Slick's kill target I almost died because that was what sealed the game for the indy and on the SECOND NIGHT, last was able to pull of one of the quickest indy wins I've seen!! Normally I don't have indy wins end the game but for a win-con such as his I felt it appropriate...I just didn't think it would happen so quickly. A big congrats to Last on a quick win and MVP in his very first game with us!! -- Marth
Winning Faction Edit
- Lastword - Li
Day and Night Posts Edit
Sakura sat in her room as she was examining some of her cards.
“Hey...What are you looking at Sakura?” Kero flew over to her side as she looked down at her cards.
“Oh, hey Kero. It's nothing, just thinking about everything I've been doing to capture these cards is all...” She picked up the Windy card and began to think about what happened that day she found the Clow Book in her basement. As she did so she mistakenly began to activate her magic as a gale wind began to brew similar to the day she found the book. The cards she had been looking at began to fly around the room.
“Whoa! Sakura, what are you doing!?” Kero shouted as the wind got stronger and a few cards flew out the window. “Ah! The Clow Cards!” As the wind began to die down all the cards she had been looking at had flew out of the window of Sakura's room.
“Oh no...Kero! The cards! What happened!?” Sakura quickly threw on her skates and headed out to try and find the cards she had lost.
“I don't know but we need to get those cards back!” They began searching everywhere trying to find the cards. As they were searching, the heard a loud screech that sounded something like a bird and looked over to see The Fly card but it was in it's bird form somehow. Somehow The Windy's magic had mysteriously wiped away Sakura's signature and the cards were free and it was up to her to capture them once again.
Li was hiding outside and had seen the whole thing from where he was. “I knew she couldn't handle this...” Li turned and walked off preparing to get the cards back and show that it should be him that controlled the cards...
“The Key which hides the power of dark. Show your true form before me! I, Sakura, command you under our contract. RELEASE!” The key in Sakura’s hand began to glow and grew into a staff as she looked toward Dee and she pulled out the Windy. “Windy! Form a chain to keep hold down Dee…WINDY!” She struck the Windy card with her staff and the card took it’s humanish looking form before fanning out and surrounding Dee, wrapping her up. “Now…Return to the guise that you were meant to be in! Clow Card!!” Sakura swung the staff in front of her and a light in the form of a card appeared and began to draw in Dee until she was gone…Her power contained within the card. Sakura signed her name to it and quickly raced off to find the others.
Barc was walking down the street when a thick fog began to roll in…He was soon unable to see anything at all. The Mist card was at work and soon Barc was in such a confused state, he forgot what he was planning and went off in search of someone else…
Jay was out looking for something to do for the night. Unfortunately he was unable to do anything with his favorite person for now…But he never realized the tree that seemed to keep appearing not far ahead of him…The Wood was watching him closely.
Vomm turned around a corner…Another dead end…Around another corner…Yet another dead end. The Maze was making it very troublesome for him to find his way out and he would never be able to find the exit until the next night…
The day began as discussions stirred as to who the Cardcaptors were. Suspicions quickly fell onto Jay. Many felt he knew something about Sakura’s block that he shouldn’t but he soon claimed to actually be The Illusion. At first it seemed like it wasn’t enough to make votes waiver betting on the Watery being able to save him if it came down to it and for a while it seemed like it was Jay’s only hope. But a sudden turn of events came into play as a last minute change of votes moved over to Barc! As the day drew to a close, Barc surrounded and powers locked down as a light surrounded him and he could not fight back as his powers were sealed. As he dropped to the ground the Key of Clow dropped beside him. Sakura had been taken out.
Sakura and her team decided it was a good time to trap the troublesome card slickfirey was so slickfirey faded and ended trapped. But Before his end.... slickfirey decided to take down Hachiri with him.
The Maze Tony decided it was a good time to trap HappyBeros since he was afraid he could be one of the cardcaptors.
Meanwhile Woodquise decided to corroborate if Jaylussion was one of their team.
Finally LastLi decided it was a good chance for him to trap Jaylussion since he was an easy card and this will ensure the glory of Clan Li, being that Barkura and Hachiri were gone too.
There was not more rivals for the Clan Li anymore.
End of Game Roster Edit
- U-ta-gai - The Watery
- Slick - The Firey - Killed N2
- Vommack - The Libra
- Hachi - Tori - Killed N2
- Framm - The Fly
- Zweefer - Julian
- Jay Gold - The Illusion - Killed N2
- Dee - The Mist - Killed N1
- Boquise - The Wood
- HappyKiddo - Keroberos
- Plasmid - The Earthy
- Aura - The Shadow
- Fat Tony - The Maze
- Lastword-2 - Li
- Barc - Sakura - Lynched D1
|Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia||Role||Power||Cycle 1||Result||Cycle 2||Result|
|Cardcaptors||NK Dee||Success||NK Slick||Success|
|Hachi||Tori||Redirect||Redirect Jay to Slick||Blocked||Redirect Aura to Aura||Blocked/Killed|
|HappyKiddo||Keroberos||Spy||Spy Dee||Success||Spy FT||Fail/Trapped|
|Barc||Sakura||Block FT||Block FT||Failed||Lynched|
|Zweefer||Julian||Vote Manip||No Action||N/A|
|U-ta-gai||The Watery||RID Lynch Save||No Action||N/A|
|Slick||The Firey||Kill||No Action||N/A||Kill Hachi||Success|
|Vommack||The Libra||Lie Detector||No Action/Trapped||N/A|
|Framm||The Fly||Save||Save Plas||Not Needed||Save Self||Not Needed|
|Jay||The Illusion||Block||Block Vomm||Fail||Block Zweefer||Fail|
|Boquise||The Wood||Follow Spy||Follow Jay||Success||Follow Jay||Success|
|Dee||The Mist||Redirect||Redirect Barc to Hachi||Success||Dead|
|Plasmid||The Earthy||Block||Block Jay||Success||Block Vomm||Fail|
|Aura||The Shadow||Spy||Spy Plasmid||Success||Spy Zweefer||Success|
|Fat Tony||The Maze||Trap||Trap Vomm||Success||Trap HappyKiddo||Success|
|Lastword||Li||RID Kill||Dee as Sakura||Fail||Jay as The Illusion||Success|