|Country Club Mafia|
|Link||Game thread: Country Club Mafia BTSC threads|
|Size||12 Players (Small)|
|First to Die||Abhisk. Inawordyes|
|Last Remaining||Marq, FT|
Country Club Mafia was a game designed and hosted by Golfjunkie based on own design.
It began on April 19th, 2012 and ended in D3 (April 27th, 2012).
Game Mechanics Edit
Baddies - NK and BTSC
- Head Pro - Knows everyones weaknesses and the best way to get to them - RID Kill
- Chairman - Knows where all the bodies are buried and isn't afraid to lean on people to get his way - Vote Redirect
- Starter - He may send you to the wrong starting hole, or keep you off the course altogether - Redirect or Block
- Club Champion - Not afraid to put his skills to good use defending his turf - Kill
- The Doctor - No one is really sure when he works because he is always at the club - Save
- Beverage Cart Girl - Tired of being hit on by the Head Pro and Chairman she wants revenge - Redirect
- The Angry Guy - The angry guy on the course who always throws his clubs. If someone tries to kill him they both die - Bomb
- Assistant Club Pro - Wants to move up the ladder and his inside info is always useful - Spy
- Gramps - Can talk your leg off about the 'good ole days' when the clubs were made of wood and the men were made of iron - Trap
- Club Historian - Knows everything there is to know about the club and it's members. Can imitate anyone who targets him on the following nights - Role Copies anyone who targets him and can use any ability he has gathered.
- Barbie - trying to find a rich husband before Bambi does. Can be recruited by and establish BTSC with the Head Pro, Chairman, Club Champ or The Doctor. Must RID kill Bambi(or Bambi already dead) to be successfully recruited. Can choose to accept RID recruits each night, or ignore. Wins with faction recruited by and assumes role of choice of the deceased players. (Secret Ability)
- Bambi - trying to find a rich husband before Barbie does. Can be recruited by and establish BTSC with the Head Pro, Chairman, Club Champ or The Doctor. Must RID kill Barbie(or Barbie already dead) to be successfully recruited. Can choose to accept RID recruits each night, or ignore. Wins with faction recruited by and assumes role of choice of the deceased players. (Secret Ability)
Host's Summary Edit
Winning Faction Edit
No Wincons were achieved in this game.
Day and Night Posts Edit
The Head Pro, Chairman, and Starter had decided they were tired of sharing the course with all the members, it was just too crowded with all of them around. They decided that maybe a series of unfortunate accidents would convince all the members that it just wasn't the place for them.
Unfortunately (or fortunately, depending on your point of view) the Assistant Club Pro overheard their devious plans and gathered a group of members together that were willing to fight fire with fire...
As night was falling many people were still out on the course, which was unusual because normally golf is played during daylight hours, however the Pro Shop had just gotten in a lot of glow in the dark balls and were giving them away to all the members in "Appreciation" of their continued patronage.
The Club Champ was out on the course when he came across someone that didn't seem to belong. He snuck up behind him and pushed him into the pond between the 9th and 18th greens and the alligators had a nice little midnight snack of Inawordyes.
Meanwhile the Head Pro was searching for his victim, errr Playing Lesson, for the night and he found him on the 4th hole about to tee off. He offered him a golf ball that had been developed especially for players with a game such as his. Abhisk was immensely grateful for the tip and immediately put it to use. As he took a mighty backswing he noticed the Head Pro sprinting away from the tee box just before Abhisk was consumed in an explosion that would be talked about for days in the surrounding areas. The Course Superintendent would not be happy about this!
There is a small editorial change to the Night Post. Abhisk was killed by the Chairman not by the Head Pro.
As darkness fell, everyone met on the patio and accusations began to fly, however one name was heard above all the others. “Aaryan, you’re the reason we are all going to lose our golf course, it’s all your fault”. Aaryan protested, but it was no use. As they tossed him over the balcony, they heard something hit the ground. They ran down to check out what it was and they found…
As darkness enveloped the course, the Starter was on the prowl. It was time to get rid of all these pesky members. All he wanted was to be left alone to drink his coffee and read the paper in the starters, but these members kept interrupting him. As he drove around the course he found Shadow all alone on the 13th fairway. Utilizing the stealth of his electric cart he ran Shadow down as she was admiring her beautiful approach shot to the green. When the morning came, 2 bodies were found on the fairway...
The members were growing restless and they were ready to kill somebody, anybody to ensure their continued use of the Country Club. Several names were thrown around as being part of the problem, but only one stuck out. When Aura mentioned SMV, Fat Tony, Nox, and Marq quickly agreed. "No one has seen her lately, she hasn't said anything, and besides, she's new money, obviously we can't trust her." So it happened that Gramps had played his last round of golf on this plane of existence.
It was a busy night at the Country Club…
Barbie was just sure that tonight would be the night she would finally find her husband, if only she could get Aura out of the way. She found Aura on the darkened patio out back and ever so kindly helped her over the railing to the cement ramp entrance to the cart cleaning station below. No one would find the body until the morning, and Barbie was sure she could have the man of her dreams wrapped around her finger (along with the huge diamond she had seen just a few days ago) before then.
The Head Pro would have his revenge tonight. He found Kitsune and LionHeart together teeing off on #3. All his carefully laid plans now came together. He grabbed his cell phone, pressed a few buttons, and KA-BOOM, the gas main running under the tee box on #3 exploded.
The Club Champ waited, engine idling, in his Ford F-350 in the parking lot for his target. He spotted Hirk in the parking lot as he was leaving, and with a wry smile he gunned the engine in his truck and ran him down. Surely this was the source of the problems at the Club, and tomorrow the sun would rise on a better day and the Club would be safe again.
With the Head Pro and and the Club Champ being the only two left, appropriately they decided to have a playoff. Starting on the 18th hole, they both teed off. Fat Tony hit a booming 350 yard drive, just short and right of the green. Marquessa followed it up with a drive that split the fairway and left her a full wedge in from 100 yards out. As they were driving down the fairway (because, after all there were no marshals anymore to tell them it was a 90 degree rule) to Marquessa's ball, Fat Tony experienced an aneurysm and drove them both into the pond where they were quickly dispatched by the piranhas the Head Pro had so thoughtfully placed there.
To Be Continued....
End of Game Roster Edit
- Aaryan - Doctor - Lynched D1
- Marq - Head Pro
- LH - Beverage Cart Girl - killed N3 by Baddies
- Kitsune - Club Historian - killed N3 by Baddies
- SMV - Gramps - Lynched D2
- Hirkala - Barbie - killed N3 by Club Champ
- Shad - Angry Guy - killed N2 by Baddies
- Inawordyes - Chairman - killed N1 by Club Champ
- Vine - Starter - killed N2 by Angry Guy
- FatTony - Club Champ
- Abhisk - Ass't Club Pro - killed N1 by Baddies
- Aura -Bambi - killed N3 by Barbie
|List of actions|