|Cruise Ship Mafia II|
|Link||Cruise Ship Mafia II|
|Size||14 Players (Medium)|
|Start Date||October 14, 2008|
|First to Die||CrazyPainter|
|Last Remaining||Joe's Student, Woon, DMS172, Limey|
It began on October 14, 2008 and ended in a Goodies win in N5 (October 27, 2008).
- Nights and days are 24 hours in central time. Night one will start 8:00 P.M. Central time, and will end when ever P.M.s are in, latest being 8:00 P.M
- If someone didn't participate in lynching , they will be asked to be replaced, if no replacement is found, then they will be killed the second lynching that they are not active in.
- When you die, you have two 'ghost-post' in gray to make, but it CANNOT reveal any information or hint at anything or relate to the game, it must be entirely off-topic…
- There will be hints… But in the scavenger hunt way… keep your eyes open in the INTRO post for a clue…
- Nonsense posters will be warned and then punished Don't spam the thread (as much as I hated this rule, it is still in effect)
- Rules are rules, so don't complain. Also keep in mind that Mafia is a game of elimination, and dying is part of it.
- The roles will be determined completely randomly, so don't bias
- Have fun … Or else
- you may not post anything from outside the thread
- Tidal waves are subject to hit… especially after the annoying of the sea god.
- New Rule addition:Because of the pure size, the oasis of the seas has certain activities at can benefit you. However, you can only use 1 once. You must PM me to activate your activity…
- Zip line: this thrill seeker levels up your adrenaline. That night you have a 50% chance of escaping from an attacker.
- Flow rider: you have a 50% chance of falling of your board and hitting your head (causing the removal of your vote) or being totally beastly (your popularity soars and you get your vote x2)
- Shopping: This gives you a chance to shop for the cruise. You have a 50% chance of finding something good to wear, letting you go off the boat while at the port of call, causing no day roles(But still lynching) to affect you… and a 50% chance of finding nothing, which does what you find.
The Baddies:The Prisoners: After washing up on shore on an island, they joined up and snuck aboard.
- The Framer (All): The most elusive baddie… Any night, but not 2 nights in a row, gets the ability that of the person killed by the prisoners the night before.
- The Threatener (Prisoner): Can send a message every night which will be posted in the night post. When the Threatener is killed, his role is revealed.
- The Techie (Prisoner): Stole a computer and hacked onto the cruise registry. Any night, but not 2 in a row, can see the faction (Innocent/Terrorist) of a player.
- The Hitman (Prisoner) - Kills anyone that visits him/her at night.
Independent faction :
- Terrorist (terrorist): The sea god did not want his evil spirit in the sea, so he granted life once more to him. Kills on even nights. Once The S.W.A.T dies, he is out of the game. Invincible for the first night and day. Goal is to kill the SA.
- (2)The Nurses(Saving): Picks a target to save each night. Cannot pick the same target to save twice in a row. Can save self only once. Have a 50/50 chance of getting BTSC at the beginning (one will be alerted that they cannot save the Minor Thief because of their moral beliefs.)
- Stage Magician (Saving): A real magician who passes as an entertainer. The SM can make a powerful illusion to save someone each night from the terrorist only. If the terrorist dies the SM uses his magic to save 1 person on any night once. After that they are a vanilla character.
- Mission Handler (saving): The person who helps the SA keep updated. As long as the MH is alive, The SA cannot be killed at night. If the S.W.A.T is lynched then he uses his high tech equipment to find out the role of anyone 1 time. After that he becomes a Vanilla character.
- S.W.A.T (SA)(Misc.): A Expert in his field who kills for the Innocents. Since he is an accomplished fighter ever since the events on “Freedom of the Seas”, he was sent to eliminate the new threat. He kills on prime nights. Cannot be killed at night while MH is alive.
- The Minor Thief (misc.): A minor Thief who breaks into staterooms for fun. After the amount of loot he got in on “Freedom of the seas” he decided to try his hand on this ship. PMs me the name of a player each day and I PM their role.
- Room Cleaner (Saving, Misc.): After years of Cleaning rooms and seeing the ongoing of the cruise, The RC has finally gotten a promotion. The cleaner picks a player and then I tell them what the action is(cleaning, killing, saving, spy, role manipulation, or previous choice) to which they can either decline or carry out the action. Role manipulation is when the janitor chooses a role and chooses his own targets, and the person with the role is unable to use their ability
- Registry Worker (misc.): The RW PMs me the name of a person and that person is removed from voting for the day, The RW also has a ¼ chance of finding out that persons role
- The Prison Guard (misc.): arrests a person for one night (must PM me the player's name before the day post). The Person is stuck and can make only 3 posts while in jail (or else they get gang beat and stay in the hospital for another day). They may not use any day or night power while in prison, but they have a 50/50 chance of safety if they are attacked and saved.
Logs are available under Actions
- CrazyPainter - Stage Magician
- Joe's Student - Registry Worker
- woon - Prison Guard
- Frozen in Fire - Minor Thief
- dms172 - Nurse (1)
- limeliam - S.W.A.T
- PuzzleGirl - Nurse (2)
- Slick - Room Cleaner
- foolonthehill - Mission Handler
MVP : -
Day and Night Posts
|“Is that a ship! After 3 months of being stranded on this island, we are finally being rescued!” the man yelled.
“Let me see, we are wanted in 17 states, we killed half of a cruise ships roster, and are supposed to be dead. ” Said the Techie. “So, The Problem is, even if they ARE coming for us… they will put us into custody.” “Way to put a damper on this. We haven’t seen one sign of civilization in 3 months. “Replied the Hitman “Well don’t get your hopes down yet, the boat is heading towards the island.” Said the Framer “Wait a second, if it is heading towards the island then there must be some other civilization here. Hey, Hitman, toss me those binoculars you saved.” Said the Techie. The Hitman tossed him the binoculars and he looked through them. “What the… that’s a cruise ship!!! And it is also is another royal Caribbean!!!”The techie exclaimed. “Well, whose up for a Payback?” the Threatener coolly said. “Something big to announce our survival…”
Beneath the surface of the sea…
The Hitman stepped up to the dock worker. “I’ll take care of this.” Came a cold snakelike voice… And then the Hitman shot her.
The terrorist had been walking up to the ship when he heard the gunshot. He started running towards the Ship to see what was happening, but by the time that he got there all he saw was a woman dead on the gangplank and bleeding horribly. Well, the terrorist thought with a smirk, Looks like my work just got a lot simpler.
What the terrorist didn’t know was that the Registry Worker had already called the S.W.A.T agent, His long time enemy…
And with that, the night begins!!! The night will end when I get all of the neccacary P.M.’s in. (Prisoners, Nurses, and S.W.A.T) All P.M.’s are due by 8:00 P.M. tomorrow night
|Night 1: I swear this has happened before...|
|“Are you sure about this?” Asked the Techie. “I mean, I know you wanted to come back with a bang, but to do the EXACT same thing again? People will KNOW we survived!” exclaimed the Techie
“People knew we survived when we killed that dock worker, I think it will be fine.” Replied the Framer “Now, help me spray this under the door, okay.” Said the Hitman “Just a random question, but where on earth did you get chloroform?” asked the Threatener. An glance by the Hitman told him that it was a stupid question, and he dropped it. The Hitman mounted the pump while the Framer positioned the tube beneath the door. According to the Techie’s computer, it should take 1 minute and 22 seconds for the subject to fall asleep.
On another part of the ship…
The S.W.A.T agent pressed the microphone into his ear. “Can you hear me?” asked the Mission Handler. “Yes… now who is my target for tonight…” asked the SA. “We believe that the woman “CrazyPainter” has the highest percentage of being one of the prisoners that snuck aboard.” Replied the MH, his voice fizzing through the microphone. The SA followed the directions to the room that was currently in use by his target. Finally he was there. He looked at the number and repeated it back to his MH, and after a confirmation, burst through the door. Before Crazy painter even had a chance to wake up… she was dead.
On the top deck…
The prisoners were dragging Joe’s student across the deck to the back. JS was heavily drugged with the chloroform, and to be even more sure, the prisoners had attached an experimental patch that helped you sleep when you were seasick. The prisoners finally got to the back and were not disappointed. On this ship, there were 2 flow riders. “Now, which one, the right one, or the left one…” asked the Threatener. “Does it really matter?” said the Hitman. “Let’s just drown him and get out. The right one will do.” The Prisoners dragged him to the right side and picked him up, drowned him, and ran away…
Around 5 minutes later…
“OH MY GOD!!!” the nurse yelled. She was doing her usual round when she saw some people running away. She went over to look at what was wrong when she saw the body, limp and hanging over the right flow rider. Naturally, her experience as a nurse kicked in and she ran over. She pulled him out and started CPR. After 4 rounds, she was about to give up, but then she saw water come gushing out Joe’s students mouth. She felt the pulse on the man and was relieved to find it beating… slow, but steady.
Okay. Day 1 begins now. The day will be over at 8:00 P.M. tomorrow. Remember, you can use an activity during the day, but you can only use 1 the whole trip…
DISCLAIMER: all pronouns are used as i think of them in the story line. there is no relation to the actual role.
|Day 1: Something is oddly familiar about this... BUT I DON'T KNOW WHAT||!|
|The people were all gathered in the AquaTheater®. Everyone was talking about the events of last night, and comparing them to a news story from 3 months ago. A woman was killed by some prisoners in a flow rider on another Royal Caribbean cruise liner. Were these prisoners the same ones? (Quick disclaimer… The relations are the names of the roles, not the names of the people…). The people on the ship finally decided to take the events of last night into their own hands, the captain didn’t seem to be doing anything about it…
“Okay, who to throw off, who to throw off…” Muttered PG… “Well, last time, some of the people that attacked the Ship were named Kat and Woon. Isn’t it a little bit odd that we have 2 people on this ship with the exact same names? I am going to vote for Woon…” Declared GC “That almost is like you are just trying to lynch an innocent, I think YOU are one of the prisoners!!!” Retorted many of the people. “Throw off GC!!! Throw off GC!!!” Came a chorus of many voices. GC knew that something bad was going to happen, so as soon as the chorus against him started, He ran for the exit. Jumping over chairs and dodging tackling hands, he almost made it, but Slick and JS blocked the entrance. "Not so fast..." Muttered one of them.
GC was dragged over to the back of the boat and was hoisted above the sea. A sudden fear rushed over him and he struggled, with all of his might, to get away… Finally, his leg rammed into somebody face, dropping one side of him. Shrugging away the other person holding him, he made one last run for the exit, but this time turned, grabbed a railing, and started climbing up to the rooms that looked out on the Aqua theater. After the first room he got to, he ran through the door and disappeared into the gigantic ship…
Day 1 is over,
Disclaimer: The reference to Kat and Woon was ONLY part of the story… for the policy on hints, read the rules…
General announcements… The night post for tomorrow will have to be postponed to 10:00 Central I need all schedule conflicts sent to me so I know what to do…
|Night 2: A circle of death|
|GC knew that his end was coming. He had spent the night in a janitors closet that he broke the door handle off of, then burst through the door after night fall. He was in the corridor walking through the room when he heard a noise. Looking at the door, he noticed that it was ajar. Nobody in the right mind would leave their door ajar with prisoners, and him, running around. He put his ear to the door and listened…
And now Day 3 begins!!! Sorry that it wasn’t very epic… I had to redo it to get it to work…
|Day 2: A Leap of Faith|
|Right after noon…
They were searching the ship for the Terrorist. Shortly after a onboard funeral of the Mission Handler, The S.W.A.T agent swore to avenge his death. They were searching the ship Top to bottom with people guarding the stairs and elevators at all times. Slowly, they were pushing the terrorist down the ship until they finally caught him.
Over 750 people were helping, and with that many, it wasn’t going to take long to find him...
Seven floors later…
“I FOUND HIM!!! I FOUND HIM!!!” yelled Slick, running to the S.W.A.T agent who was standing at the front stairs… “He is in room 8680!!!” yelled Slick. The S.W.A.T agent ran down with Slick and a few others to get him, but right as they turned the corner, he was running into in the opposite direction.
|Night 3: Isn’t double teaming a foul?|
|PG had a horrible headache as she walked out of her room. She was walking down to the hospital floor when she heard a voice.
“You won’t need meds after what I do to you…” said the Prisoner that had been chosen tonight for the kill. PG whipped around to meet the eye of the cold blooded killer.
“ You never know, I have a bit of an uncanny ability to get headaches…” retoreded PG. Then, in a flash of movment, She reached to her belt, pulled out a bottle of pepper spay, and sprayed the man.
“And also an ability to cause them” she said. Quickly, she turned around and ran off. Shooting down the halls and up the stairs, PG got to the board walk and ran across. However, instead of going onto the other side of the boat like most would do, she turned, and hid in the Merry-go-round. Hidding behind the horse, she watched as the Prisoner crossed the boardwalk. He stopped, looked around, and then continued to the other side of the ship.
PG waited at least 5 minutes before she let her heart rate drop, only for it to race again.
“Boo” came a voice behind her. She turned around, startled, only to relize that the man behind her had a S.W.A.T uniform on. “Oh thank lo…”PG begain, but was interrupted but a shot, and blood all around her . sharp gasps came out, only to say her last words… “I love you lord"
|Day 3: Epic… no… EXTREAMLY, OVEREXAGERATED, AWESOME, BEASTLY, AND ....|
|Day 3: Epic… no… EXTREAMLY, OVEREXAGERATED, AWESOME, BEASTLY, AND TOTALLY OUT OF THIS WORLD EPIC!!!|
The lynching was to held inside today. The dark thunder clouds outside did not look very promising, so, gathered in the royal promenade were the remaining 9 people. Finally, the two most likely candidates were pushed to the front. Dms and Siverheart were shoved onto the stage to give there defenses. Dms went first…
“I will tell you one thing. I AM INNOCENT!!!” he yelled into the microphone that rested on the stage.
Kat pushed Dms away from the microphone and started to contradict his statement
“Are you going to listen to him? How many people have tried to say something like”oh, I am innocent” when they turned out to be a baddie?”
The people started to chant, “D-M-S!!! D-M-S!!!”
Dms retook the micro phone from Silverheart and started talking again.
“Okay, fine, you guys have forced me into this, I am the nurse. Just look at my posts!”
As people heard this the chant slowly started to change until it finally turned into “SIL-VER-HEART!!! SIL-VER-HEART!!!”
Silver heart knew there was no way to convince this crowd otherwise so quickly. So, she reached out, grabbed the person in front of her, limeliam, and put a gun to his head.
“If you don’t let me out I will send this man to the grave!”
The crowd turned perfectly silent at this turn of events, only being interrupted by lightning outside. After almost a minute, Siverheart started to countdown. “Five!!! Four!!! Thr…” Her five second countdown was stopped by a silver container rolling down the opening sea of nine people.
“What is this!!!” yelled Silverheart. But as soon as she asked the question the canister started to emit a white smoke, slowly fogging up the room.
“All right!!!” she continued. I want all of you into a single filed line, and I want you to exit into that store!!! Then, after I get away, I want you to…ehhaageeeragea”
Her voice was cut off and replaced by a horrible choking sound. Slowly, as if falling through water, SH fell to the ground with blood pooling around the dead, cold body. Behind her, Panther stale the knife from her belt and stabbed her in the back.
Note: Epicness of the day post requested by the Silver cat…
|Night 4: The Winter Solstice|
|The room cleaner knew that it wasn’t safe at night, but what he did know is that in one room, he had found a gun, a grenade, and extra ammo. So, he headed down to the 5th deck and swiped his master keycard, giving him acess to the prisoners, or so he thought, room. He walked into the room, opened the closet, and pulled out the small drawer. Inside were the items he was looking for. Five minuets later he was two decks above holding an atomized P-17 Sig Saucer.
Down in his room…
The Hitman opened his “Secret” drawer and looked inside only to follow the action with a shout of rage… his weaponry was gone.
On the 12th floor…
The room cleaner had stopped by his room to look at the computer and cheack his targets room, then he was on his way. Moving stealthily through the halls, the RC moved up to room 1203, and then by swiping his keycard, he opened the door and walked in. Frozen_In_Fire was sound asleep in his bed. Around him were papers that looked as if he was requesting a room transfer, or a refund for his ticket money. “Well at least HE has some sense” thought the RC. Too bad. And then FIF was shot in the heart. “It’s a shame, blood is hard to clean…”said the RC quietly to himself.
|Day 4: How to take a beating|
|1. The vote was between JS, Panther, and Reaymond.(Decide possible prisoners)
2. JS quickly showed “Proof”, stopping votes against him before they started.(Don’t let votes come against you. It might start a bandwagon.) 3. Panther and reaymond were now on the chopping block. However, Panther was the most suspicious and was brought up to the Aquatheater® (Bandwaggoning DOES happen)
Panther was forced by Slick and JS up to the pool of water that was the theater. He was pushed to his knees and while JS held him, Slick was shoving Panthers head under the water.
Panther could have taken this for a LONG time. He had lived in that prison since he was in college. As he was dunked under water again, he thought about the beginning of all of this. He was first put in jail after threatening his teacher to raise his grade, and when he didn’t, he killed the man. He had managed for 11 years in the prison before that fateful day almost 3 months ago. He remembered those days on “the freedom of the seas” before finally getting thrown off the ship. He also wondered if he could do it all again, would he?
Suddenly, a sudden jerk pulled him out of his reflections and into the present.
“WHO ARE YOUR PARTNERS!!!” yelled Slick.
Another voice, JS’s, came in.”He won’t tell us anything.”
“Your right.” Replied slick. And then they pushed Panthers head underwater. Not letting him come up again.
|Night 5: Apocalypse… with around 50 S.W.A.T agents…|
|The Oasis of the Seas silently sailed into the port it departed from at the beginning of this long, tiring journey. Outside of the ship was dark, but if you looked closely you could see the outlines of around 50 S.W.A.T agents. Slowly, the captain maneuvered into the ships assigned plot of land and using his radio, contacted the dock workers to set up the gangplank.
Right as the gangplank was finally secured in place, the dark, silent night burst into brilliant lights as police cars turned on and all 50 S.W.A.T agents got on board. With sirens blaring and spotlights lighting up the side of the ship, the S.W.A.T agents went to the assigned positions and awaited further orders…
In the room of the S.W.A.T agent…
Knowing what was going to happen, the S.W.A.T agent was in full uniform. He walked out into the hallway only to be intercepted by the commanding officer in Miami, Florida. “Hello… Limeliam.” Said the Commanding officer. “Have you found the prisoners yet?” Limeliam, the S.W.A.T agent said. “Prisoner” he corrected.”We believe that only one prisoner is alive, and we think we know who it is, the only problem is that he is hidden somewhere in the cruise ship.”
On the 14th floor…
“Looks like I get a consolation prize” thought Reaymond, the last prisoner. Reaymond was tailing somebody, and apparently somebody stupid if they thought that just because the police had boarded the ship that they were safe.
Back down with the commanding officer…
A crackling came through the radio and a quiet voice started to speak. “Brovo 5-25 requesting contact to commanding officer.” “Contact accepted… what is your status?” replied the CO “I have spotted the final prisoner and I am requesting back-up before I engage.” Came the quiet voice. “Back-up is on their way, what is your location?” “On the 14th floor, starboard side, near the front”
Within seconds the CO and Limeliam were running down the hall to the stairway. With adrenaline pumping the shot up the stair way and quickly arrived at the 14th floor. At that point they slowed down and waited until a tactical team of 7 men arrived. Quickly but stealthily the team moved up to the front of the boat.
The team moved into a corridor when they heard a conversation coming from around the corner, probably between the prisoner and his target.
Around the corner…
“So it looks like your going to kill me… Reaymond…” said Slick. The two men had been facing each other for a while, but it was only just then that Slick had broken the silence. “How do you know my name?” replied Reaymond Slick reached over to the tray right in front of him, and turned a laptop around. On the screen was a file on Reaymond displaying criminal information and a picture. Not to mention a big red blinking light saying “Missing!!!” on the top. “That is my computer!!!” yelled Reaymond. “I know, I found it when I was cleaning your room last night… looks like you have been causeing lots of strife on this ship.” Noted Slick “And it looks like that this “Strife” you speak of is about to come to you!”
Then all hell broke loose on that corridor.
2 S.W.A.T teams came from both sides. One grabbed Reaymond and disarmed him, and the other team shielded Slick from Reaymond.
And just like that, it was over. The S.W.A.T team pulled the Techie away into a police truck, and everyone was allowed off.
End of Game Roster
- GreyCells - Terrorist - Lynched D2
- CrazyPainter - Stage Magician - Killed N1 by S.W.A.T.
- Joe's Student - Registry Worker
- woon - Prison Guard
- Frozen in Fire - Minor Thief - Killed N4 by Room Cleaner w/ Role Manipulation of the Hitman
- Kat - Framer - Killed N2 by Terrorist
- dms172 - Nurse (1)
- limeliam - S.W.A.T
- silverheart - Hitman - Lynched D3
- PuzzleGirl - Nurse (2) - Killed N3 by S.W.A.T. and Prisoners
- Slick - Room Cleaner - Killed N5 by Prisoners
- Reaymond - Techie - Killed N5 by S.W.A.T.
- Panther - Threatener - Lynched D4
- foolonthehill - Mission Handler - Killed N2 by Prisoners
|List of actions|
Scavenger Hunt Clue: in the conversation with the prisoners at the beginning the words "The Problem" are capitalized, This is the name of a user