|Cruise Ship Mafia III|
|Host||Mekal & Brandonb|
|Link||Cruise Ship Mafia III|
|Size||14 Players (Medium)|
|Start Date||June 16, 2009|
|Winning Faction||Baddies (Prisoners)|
|Roster|| 1) Fox|
|First to Die||scsw|
It began on June 16th, 2009 and ended in a Baddie win in N6(July 8, 2009).
- The Day: It lasts 24 hours exactly, like always. During the day, everyone votes for someone to be lynched and thrown overboard.
- The Night: It will be 18 hours, and we must have all PMs in by that time (though if you’re a little late, I won’t really care). We both have school, so the night post will not be posted at the same time, usually later, but most likely within 24 hours.
- Excursions: every day that we are at a port of call (Itinerary will be posted in Intro ) I will post the available excursions at the end of the night post the night before. You may choose your excursion by PM. One excursion each day might lead to some insights which will be returned at the end of the day.
- Tie Lynch - all in the tie die
The Prisoners - As a group they get to make one kill each night (they must choose which member of their BTSC will carry out the attack). They have BTSC and win as the last faction standing. The BTSC Prisoners know the ID of The Traitor.
- The Framer:(Starts with BTSC) Any day but not two in a row, may stop the lynch of a player that he can RID. However, he gives his true ID to the player that he saves.
- The Intimidator:(Starts with BTSC) Each night may choose a player to secretly beat-up. The Intimidator sends a message and a player ID to the host as his target. The host passes on the message to the target, and if The Intimidator selects the same player again the following night, he kills that player.
- The Techie:(Starts with BTSC) Each night he taps into the ship’s intercom system and makes a public announcement which will be posted in the night post. When the Techie is killed, his role is revealed.
- The Traitor: Knows the identities of all the prisoners and wins with them, but blends in with the regular passengers. But may not have BTSC until the prisoners choose to recruit him. Once recruited, takes on the ability of any prisoner that died before him. If no prisoner deaths have occurred at the time of recruitment, then the traitor has no ability. **If spied (before being recruited) just appears to be ‘medic’. If spied after being recruited he appears as ‘Traitor’.
Independent - Stage Magician: (Objective is to be the last one standing) A real magician who passes as an entertainer, he is using his talent for hypnosis to ever-expand his repertoire of abilities. Each night he may take both of two actions;
- 1-choose a player to hypnotize and learn their role PLUS how to use their ‘original unique’ ability (this does not kill his target.).
- 2-in addition he may use one of his collected abilities on any chosen target.
- The Stage Magician is invincible for the first night and day. (If targeted during the first night he will be saved by a Doctor/Nurse, if targeted for lynch during first the day, he will be saved by The Framer). **If spied just appears to be ‘medic’
Secret Duo: (Objective is to be the last two [or one] standing)
- Two random BTSC players (one random Mafioso and one random Innocent). Between them they have an additional ability to save (never the same player 2X in a row), and an additional secret ability. **If either is spied, then they show up as their normal roles.
|The Secret Duo’s Secret Ability:|
|Each night, the Secret Duo (SD) may attempt to RID kill a player! However there are limitations…
The Innocents - They win as the last faction Standing
- The Doctor: Picks a target to save each night. Cannot pick the same target to save twice in a row. Gains BTSC with nurse if there is any interaction between them (If Nurse and Doctor choose to save the same player, or if the Doctor chooses to save Nurse, or visa versa.) **Cannot save the Mission Handler. **If spied just appears to be ‘medic’
- The Nurse: Picks a target to save each night. Cannot pick the same target to save twice in a row. Gains BTSC with Doctor if there is any interaction between them (If Nurse and Doctor choose to save the same player, or if the Doctor chooses to save Nurse, or visa versa.) **Cannot save the Registry Worker. **If spied just appears to be ‘medic’
- The Minor Thief: A minor Thief who breaks into random staterooms for fun. Each night the Host PMs one of three random abilities (1-killing, 2-saving, or 3-block action) to the MT, and then the MT may select a player to use it against.
- Room Cleaner: After years of Cleaning rooms and seeing the ongoing of the cruise, The RC has finally gotten a promotion. The cleaner picks a player and then I tell them what the action is (1-cleaning[invulnerability for himself], 2-killing, 3-saving, 4-spy [received after the night post is made], 5-vote manipulation [override the chosen player’s vote to force him to secretly vote with the RC’s choice], or 6-choice of previous 5) to which the RC can either decline or carry out the action. **If vote manipulation is used on the Casino Junky, it will only effect one of his votes.
- Registry Worker: Holder of the ship’s manifest. Each night he may take a peek at the manifest to find out the role of a particular player. (PMs the Host the name of a player each night and the Host PMs their role following the night post).
- The Prison Guard: arrests a person for one night (must PM me the player's name before the day post). That player will be stuck and only able make only 1 post while in jail (or else they get gang beat and stay in the hospital for another day). The detainee may not use any night power while in prison.
- Casino Junky: Due to his gambling addiction, he must to make (1/4)*n predictions each night about what specific night actions will take place (Role-Y will choose Player-X, and may not predict any sort of inactivity). For each action he gets correct, he gets an additional vote in the following day’s lynch. If he gets all predictions correct, he strikes the jackpot and purchases the services of a bodyguard to protect him from attack for the night, on top of the additional votes. (the results of 1/4*n will always be rounded down but never equal less than 1, n=number of living players)
- S.W.A.T: A Expert in his field who kills for the Innocents. Since he is an accomplished fighter ever since the events on “Freedom of the Seas”, he was sent to eliminate the new threat. Kills any night but not two in a row. If the Mission Handler is attacked on the night that the SWAT is attacking someone, then the SWAT abandons his initial target and kills the player that is targeting the Mission Handler. (knows the ID of the Mission Handler)
- Mission Handler: The person who helps the SWAT keep updated. As long as the SWAT is alive, The Mission Handler cannot be killed. Once the SWAT dies, the Mission handler becomes a vengeful maniac gaining the following ability. Any night but not two in a row, the Mission Handler may choose to do only one of the two following actions:
- 1- Act as a vigilante and kill a chosen player.
- 2- Act as a bodyguard to a chosen player. If any non-killing action is taken against the protected player, then the player making the non-killing action will be killed by the MH, and the MH will be fine. However, If the action taken against the protected player is to kill, then the MH will die for the protected player while killing the attacker.
- Underground Dan - The Traitor
- SomeGuy - The Framer
- Prince_Marth85 - The Intimidator
MVP: Prince_Marth85 (see final post by host)
Day and Night Posts
|Time: 8: 26pm Date: 6/15/09 Location: Florida state prison. The night before the RCD(royal Caribbean disaster)
In the exercise yard, the prisoners were chatting about their old lives and such, like what they going to do when they got out of prison, if they ever did. But in the shadows of the exercise yard, the Techie smiled. He already had a plan to escape; he just needed a few… volunteers. Approaching a trio who were boasting about their wives and girlfriends, The Techie began to think about his “Sales Pitch”. “My girlfriend is a hot blond and chose ME out of at least 20 other guys that were drooling after her” boasted one of the men. “Pardon me” interrupted the Techie,” but I have been watching you for around 30 minutes and all you have managed to do is talk about your girlfriends, which my bet is that they don’t even exist” One of the men stepped out in front. “Who appointed you the judge of us?” Coolly, The Techie replied. “Nobody, But I was just wondering, what are you going to do once you get out?” All three of the men laughed. The man that stepped up spoke again. “I don’t think you get it. We are in here for LIFE! I killed 7 people, this one framed a person and made out with 3 billion dollars, and this one beat up the attorney general and threatened him until he gave him 500 grand! We are on death row man!” Perfect, thought the Techie…
Time: 8: 39pm Date: 6/15/09 Location: Florida state prison. The night before the RCD. The Techie began his plan. “Okay, so we will meet at 2:23. that is 2 minutes until the changing of the guard. As they change, we will sneak in and cut the fence. They rigged the fence so that the alarm will go off if it is cut, so we will have to run exactly 23 meters and to get to the Maintenance tunnel where we will walk until we meet a long time friend …”
Time: 3:18pm Date: 6/16/09 Location: Miami SWAT HQ “I should have guessed...” mumbled the SWAT agent. He was looking at a list of the boats leaving the Port of Miami. One of the names stood out. The Freedom of the seas. He turned towards the nearest Mission handler. “You, Come with me.” In a matter of minutes, The SWAT agent and his mission handler were geared up and was heading out the door.
Time: 2:32am Date: 6/16/09 Loaction: Under the Florida State Prison S***! Yelled one of the prisoners. He jumped a good 7 feet down the shaft. Enough to almost break his ankles. The other prisoners scrambled down the rungs. One of them started running down the maintenance tunnel when the techie called him back. “We are heading the other way.” He replied “What? That’s towards the prison!” the prisoner said “I know, it’s the way they won’t expect. Now hurry up before we get caught” The prisoner that jumped groaned loudly. “What about him?” said the prisoner “and where is Jake?” “Your friend got shot. As for him, we will have to carry him to the meeting point.” Replied the Techie. Wondering what he got himself into, the prisoner picked up his friend and started walking.
5 minutes later… “I think that it should be your turn to carry him.” The Prisoner Breathed. Around 2 minutes into the short hike, the prisoner with the busted ankles went unconscious “No need. We are here.” The staring Techie replied. After a couple minutes of clumsy climbing, the small band made it to the top. Awaiting was a large black van…
Time: 3:46PM Date: 6/16/09 Location: Miami Port, In front of The Freedom of The Seas “Listen lady! We NEED to get in there! This is a national security issue! We don’t have time for us to go through registration!” The SWAT Agent’s Handler pleaded, or so it seemed. By now the SA was probably already on the boat. He was just the distraction. “Sir, it will just be one more second. If you could please wait…” But the lady was cut off by the Handler’s hand grabbing the 2 keys from the machine. In less than a second, he was through the doors running down the halls of the ship.
“Get up.” A harsh voice yelled. The 3 fugitives yawned and started slipping out of the comfortable beds. In 4 minutes, they were dressed and walking out of the Hotel. They slipped out through a side door into a blue Sudan. One of the fugitives wondered how they had gotten a new car, but relized that as long as it had 4 wheels, he was fine. They got into the car and drove off…
At around 3:21, the 4 misfits arrived at the port of Miami. “This is where you are taking us? On a boat?” asked one of the fugitives. “Not just any boat, that boat.” The techie said as he pointed up to the massive white hull. Somehow, the prisoners managed to get onto the cruise ship without any trouble what so ever. They even got room keys. “One of the advantages of being a Hacker.” the Techie said while grinning…
Suddenly, the ship honked its horn, signaling that it was time to depart from the harbor...
|Night 1: Deadly Snacks|
|At Sorrento’s having a late night snack. The other 4 were grouped together, sitting at one of the tables lining one the long hallway.
“listen, I’m tired… I think I’m going to go to bed…” said scsw’s wife. “okay, I will meet you up at the room” scsw replied. After a couple of minutes, having finished his pizza, he got up. Walking towards the elevator, he nodded towards the four men sitting at the table. Turning around he saw a small glint. He stopped mid-turn and turned back. Underneath one of the mans shirts was a gun. He quickly turned around, but was a bit to sudden about it. 2 of the four men got up quickly and grabbed his arms, pinning him. “so you saw my gun?” The framer asked. “um, no sir. I d… didn’t see a…anything…” stuttered the Prisoner’s trapped victim. “well, either way, we can’t have you go telling the authority’s about us, can we?” asked the Framer. “wh…what are you going to do to me?” asked scsw “well isn’t it obvious?” the framer asked. Pulling out the gun, he attached a silencer and shot a muffled shot. Scsw’s body fell lifeless to the floor. “we are going to kill you…
Joe’s Student walked out of the stateroom. Walking towards the elevator, he heard a muffled noise, something that sounded like a shot. He jumped, and at the same moment, something plowed into him. Js, being caught off guard was rocketed towards the railing that, being on the ninth floor, was a drop off of 4 storys. At the last moment, JS looked at his attacker. He wore a black uniform with four letters that he couldn’t make out, but guessed that it spelt SWAT. Shortly after wondering why a SWAT agent would attack him, he was rocket over the rail. The SWAT agent , being satisfied, walked back towards the staircase. He had done his job for tonight. However, what he didn’t see was Joe’s student hanging onto the decorative net that was attacked to the wall. Taking a deap breath and letting his heart rate return to normal, he climbed back onto the balcony.
As the sun rose, the morning announcements came on, but instead of the normal announcement, a distorted voice came on… “ We have managed to convince our member of the Secret Duo that their best chance of victory is to side with the baddies. To prove that he agrees with this course, he has given us the ID of his partner. His name is Abhisk. We would like to see him lynched to prove that he is the member of the Secret Duo. If he is not, then it would appear that we have a traitor in our midst.”
|Day 1: Scared of heights, and for good reason.|
|A wide mob surrounded one point. In the middle, scsw lie with a pool of blood around his head.
“He killed him!” “I saw her down here last night!” “I heard the gunshot” :it couldn’t have been me, I was in bed before 11!” the scared mob of people Yelled. As blame was tossed around, two people seemed to get majority of it. The mass amount of people that seemed more like a mob with pitch forks slowly started to come to some crazed reason that the passengers Kat and SomeGuy were the ones behind it all. The 2000 passengers started to watch as some of the others started to drag SomeGuy and Kat up the stairs. “I am innocent! I may have had criminal offences in the past, but I really have changed” screamed kat. Tears started to fall down her checks. Next to her, SomeGuy attempted to reason with the maddened people. “Listen, I know that seeing a dead person can mess with your head, but is this really the best way to go about it? A mad lynching with no reason?” The people who were dragging Kat made a cry as she broke free long enough to escape. Hitting the ground, she got up and started running. Unfortunately for her, the mob was able to get organized to start chasing after her. Kat looked back at her attackers, but in the same moment, she lost sight of the soft serve ice cream machine. Crashing into it, the mob swarmed around her and picked her up over her head. Continuing up to the 13th deck, they caught up with Someguy. Someguy was being positioned over the rail, but his feet and arms were grabbing the bars, slowing the horrible process of killing. By the time Kat was almost over, Someguy was only avoiding a horrible death by hanging on to the railing. Suddenly a scream echoed through the halls as Kat was thrown over. Her shirt caught on a flag, than was ripped off as her body mass pulled though the fabric. People watched, some justified, some horrified. SomeGuy was still in the process when a gunshot was fired out of the blue. The people closest to the railing ducked and hit the floor. Luckily, the mysterious gunshot didn’t hurt anybody, but did give the time for SomeGuy to climb up the railing and escape into the hallway. as half of the mob went chasing Someguy, the rest lowered down to retrieve the shirt that was caught on the flag. one of the men realized what it was. The angry mob was too crazed to realized what uniform she was wearing. The uniform of the room cleaners...
|Night 2: Ice Cream Powder|
|Woon walked towards the windjammer buffet. Grabbing a plate, he walked through the lines until reaching the midnight buffet’s specialty desserts. Grabbing multiple different types of desserts, woon walked to one of the tables lining the café and set his plate down. He got up and walked to the restroom, then quickly returned. After last night, he wasn’t sure if he wanted to be alone. At least at the Café, next to him was the Teen activity group having there buffet. After 15 minutes and the regret of having an overfull stomach, Woon got up and walked out into the hallways.
Turning towards the step, the two men that had been hiding around the corner started following him. Sneaking up on Woon, who was waiting for the elevator, One of the men, The Intimidator, ran up and threw him to the floor. Woon turn upside down to see a scarred face with a ferocious face, one that wouldn’t lose one bit of sleep if he were to kill woon, which given the circumstances, were very high. Woon started to scramble up, but a punch to the face knocked him down again. He tasted blood in his mouth, and he realized that this WAS a life and death situation. Feeling the adrenaline rush through his veins, he scrambled up and ran towards the stairs. Tripping on the carpet in his mad dash, he went sprawling down the stairs. The intimidator started to walk towards him, but the other man, The framer, stoped him. Woon started to get up and run, stumbling every other step. “shouldn’t we go after him” the Intimidator asked. “no, He won’t get very far… not with how much poison we put in his food…”
|Day 2: Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall…|
Not all, but some of the people had continued to look for SomeGuy. They had gotten one of the workers master key and were searching through the rooms. ON around the 7th floor, they had opened the door to find a man that was slouched over the bed. When one of the people turned him over, they found woon, pale and cold. Like wildfire, the news spread through the cruise ship. Some random guy was found dead in his room. Like the other day, more people got angry. Soon the search party changed from around 12 people with one master key to at least 300 people with around 6 keys. Around an hour later, SomeGuy was found. When one of the doors was being opened, the door flew open and knocked over the key holder. Running as fast as a jaguar, SomeGuy shot out the door and attempted to run out of the crowd. Luckly, there was too many people in one small place, and the mass amount of people acted as a wall for SomeGuy. Picking him and keeping him contained, they dragged him into an elevator with around 8 other people. “so you have anything to say now that you have killed 2 people?” asked one of the people. “no.” came the soft reply “did you loose any sleep?” “no.” “do you even feel?” “No” The man quickly got angry. Slamming Someguy against the glass wall, he put him into a choke hold. However, before he could start questioning him, the sheer force of the throw had cracked the glass, and as more force was applied, The glass fully cracked. One of the men in the elevator slammed the fire brake, and suggested that they go ahead and thrown him out now. “You want to make a prayer before you die?” “No.” 5 seconds later, people on the balconies watched as The Framer fell to a gruesome death…
|Night 3: Skating: world’s most deadliest sport|
The prisoner clawed at his eyes. The pepper spray that Crazypainter shot into his eyes stung like madness. The lone prisoner had caught found crazypainter ice skating as he waited to meet the other prisoners, and not only did she see the gun that was clearly outlined by his tight shirt, but he was also pretty sure that she had heard him mumbling about how the prisoners treat him, and he really didn’t want to let her repeat that now. So, jumping over the fence, he started to attack Crazy painter. After a short bust of speed, tackled the escaping victim, and that is when the pepper spray came out. “you are going to pay for that” the prisoner yelled at the girl who was struggling to get up. He lunged forward, but slipped on the ice, sledding at a high speed towards CP. Knocking her down again, he pulled himself closer to his target…
Grey cells walked up to his room later than normal. Unfortunately for him, he had gotten himself drunk and was now wobbling as he searched his pockets for the keycard. After going through all of his pockets, he realized that he had probably left his wallet at the schooner bar. “Crap… Looks like I am going to have to go back….” Grey cells said to himself. Turning around, he ran into a man. The man was dressed in stage clothes, like he was from a circus. “what do you want?” asked GC. Still groggy from the massive consumtion of alcohol “Nothing” came a deep voice that must have come from the weird man. Then the man did something crazy. He reached, out, and attempted to snap GC’s neck. Grey cells parried the blow just in time, pulled out the gun he had gotten from the dead man, SomeGuy, and pointed it at him. “Step away, or I will shoot” The man started to back of, then a pillar of smoke came up, and he disappeared…
Crazy painter kicked the man in the face with her skate. She could see blood starting to oze out of where her sharp blade hit him on the forehead, but the adrenaline was pumping so much that she didn’t even stop to realize the damage she had done. She started attempting to run, then switched to skating towards the door. Shooting along, she looked behind her and saw that the man was running, or at least attemping to, towards his gun that had been kicked aside. It was a race between who could make it to their destination first. Reaching the carpet, she stopped and started wobbling towards the door. Looking behind her, CP saw that the Prisoner was picking up the gun. She wobbled faster. By the time the first shot went off, she was at the door. Pulling the door quickly behind her, she stood at the door and took a deep breath. She had made it. Looking up, she saw a gun barrel. Turns out that if you die quick enough, your life doesn’t flash before your eyes…
|Day 3: Puff the magic dragon|
|Joe's student swung the golf club. he watched as the green ball bounce off of the rocks on the miniature golf course. unfortuneatly, his hole in one would be the last triumph he had ever seen. behind him a small group of people came, muttering and pointing at JS's back. running up, they grabbed him and threw him over the edge. looking at him, they watched him hit the water, but instead of a large splash, only a puff of smoke rose from the water...
"Grey cells?" asked the prison guard. "Yes, what?" GC responded "You are under arrest due to suspicious activity's." said the PG. The Prison Gaurd tuned GC around and hand cuffed him. Reading Grey cell's the Miranda rights, they marched off towards the jail.
|Night 4: Pressing all of the buttons on the elevator is hazardous to you health|
|Akaslickster walked down the hallway. One on the floor below him and 2 on the floor above him, the 3 prisoners mirrored the man’s movement. Approaching the elevators, all 3 men , though one not aware of it, Pressed the call button simultaneously. Getting in the elevator, Slick headed up 3 floors. Getting in, he rode the elevator up when he stopped. 2 people got in, and looking at the call buttons, one of them spoke into the walkie talkie that they was holding.
“ill meet you on floor 10.”
A fuzzed out reply came out, and although he could barely hear it, it seemed to sound like the words “Ill be … The trap…” Not feeling safe anymore, Slick clicked the floor nine button just in time. Walking out, he noticed that the two men that had planned on meeting someone else following him. Realizing that he was probably being targeted by the killers that had made it on the boat, he turned and walked out onto the darkened pool deck. As soon as he was out of sight by the weird men, he ran towards the statues that filled the H20 zone.
Hiding behind one of the large statues, He looked at the two men who were looking for him. They walked around the deck, and with him sliding along the leg of the towering statue, he felt safe that nobody saw him. He watched as one of the men talked received something from his walkie talkie, and they continued searching around the moon lit pool, but now they each headed in a different direction. He knew that with this guard pattern, they would be a ble to see him, so relizing that this was his only chance, he turned and ran towards the pool deck. As soon as he left his hiding place, bullets were on him. He could hear the patrol that was looking for these people come, and all he needed to do was to reach them before he got killed. Lost in thought, he was brought back to reality by a bullet grazing his shoulder. He screamed in agony and as more adrenaline kicked in, he ran faster, though by the feeling of blood running down his chest, he knew that the bullet wound was more severe than he thought. He ducked behind a stack of sun chairs right as 3 bullets whizzed by right where he was just standing. He crouched and ran for the doors that gave him access to the other side of the ship.
Almost there, he waved his hand at the automatic door. It’s funny, who would have thought that a non responsive door would be the death of somebody. Pounding on the door, he slumped down as the massive amounts of bullets pierced his organs, leaving bodily fluids and blood all over the deck. The 3 remaining prisoners grouped up, looking at the dead body that had been expecting a vacation, not a trip to heaven… or hell…
|Day 4: Whoever wins… we lose…|
They all knew that limey was the doctor, but for some reason, the lynching had contenuied…
The day started with a family that wanted to get to the flow rider early. Walking out of the door, they noticed a red trail that led behind one of the stacks of sunchairs. Behind it hid the body of akaslickster, multiple bullet holes on his head and his guts.
12 Hours later,
The remaining passengers all surrounded limey, the elected person to die one this boat. They watched as limey boldly stood up, and prepared to be drowned. One of the executioners of the innocent walked up and pushed his head into the flow rider. Limeliam squirmed, but did not fight, for he knew that these people were not his enemy’s, just misguided people, or at least some of them… finally, his body went limp, and he watched his it as he floated upwards into the sky
|GC knew that somebody was watching him as he was illegally bouldering the rock wall. He also knew that even though the least smart thing to do was to be out at night, he was still there. Reaching for a speckled green funny shaped handle, he pulled himself up a couple more feet. Close to the top, he felt the fresh sea air blow across his back. It felt good to be top of the world, like nobody can touch him… or so it seemed… What he didn’t realize was the 2 people who were hiding behind the sports court gate that was right behind the rock wall. The first one steadly aimed the sniper. Aiming directly at his heart, he took the shot.
The gunshot pierced the night silence. Unfortunately, the firecracker didn’t have the immediate shot that they thought it would. The bullet had missed their target by a couple of inches. “You idiot! How could you miss with a high powered sniper rifle form only 15 yards away! I tell you, If you want something done right, you got to do it yourself!” the man yelled. He pulled out his hand gun and prepared to fire at the climbing man, and then he realized that GC was no longer there. Getting up to look, they found that the shot had spooked Grey Cells so much, that he had fell from the top of the rock tower. The thin cushions were not enough to keep him neck from breaking his fall.
| Day 5: Brotherly |
|Only three people showed up to converse about who they thought was one of the killers. They discussed and explained their reasoning, alliences were made, and finally all of the blame rested on one person. Rainthinker. They slowly approached where she was sitting, staring out into the ocean. She turned and saw the approaching group, and after staring at them in a funny way, she realized why they were closing in on her. She started to scream for help to her partner, but a hand clamped over her mouth. They approached the flowrider. about half a year ago, another person had died very similarly. They thrust RainThnkers head underwater and turned it so that the forceful waves would enter the mouth and drown her. When they pulled her out, one of the people in the crowd ran up and grabbed her.
“HOW COULD YOU KILL HER” yelled the other member of the Secret Duo. He held her as he sobbed into the arm of the cold corpse. He ran his finger through her hair, and vowed to them all that he would have his revenge… and he would take them all down…
|Night 6: Many will enter, but few will win…|
He entered the dimly lit hallway as soon as the footsteps died away. Walking up to his target room, Abhisk, The Mission Handler, knelt down to pick lock the door to GMaster479’s room. He inserted the automated key card and watched as it ran every code possible. In about 2 minutes, the little device that stuck out from the card holder flashed a green light, signifying that the lock had been picked and it was ready for removal. He pulled it out and slowly turned the knob. Abhisk held his breath and opened the door, his gun pointed up and ready to fire. He took a step in and turned on the flashlight in his hands. He walked up the small bottle neck hallway that connected each room to the halls, and approached the bed. Seeing the lump of a body, he shot it. Feathers went flying, covering the room in little clumps of snow. Wondering what had happened, he pulled back the covers to discover that GMaster479 was elsewhere. He had been to late to stop the killing… Half an hour ago… GMaster479, the Techie and the last remain Secret duo member, lifted the covers and put in the different sized pillows. Making sure it was in the order to look like a body, he got the key that he had stolen from his partner Underground_dan and snuck out into the hallway. Walking 3 rooms down, he unlocked the door and snuck in. Underground_dan was up and looking for his stuff. “oh hey, how is it going” asked the prisoner. GMaster479 responded and reached for his gun, only to discover that it wasn’t there. He had forgotten it in his room. Oh well, he thought, I know his weaknesses, I might as well just go ahead and kill him now. He walked over to the traitor and slipped behind him. Sneaking up on him, he approached and snapped the frail neck of Underground_dan… Now… Gmaster479 paced the meeting place where he would meet up with Marth, The intimidator. He walked to the end of the hall and turned around, finally seeing Prince_Marth85. Walking over to him, he could see the worry lines on his face. “whats wrong?” GMaster479 asked sincerely, even though he knew the answer. “I just walked into UD’s room, and he was on the floor bleeding from a broken neck! Listen, they are on to us. We need to get this kill over with!” Marth explained quickly. He turned around and started heading towards the elevator. Before he could get to far, GMaster479 remembered something, he had left his gun in his room. “wait, I left something in my room!” GM yelled. He turned and ran down the hallway towards his cabin. Prince_marth85 turned and started walking towards the room also, anxious to get the kill done as soon as possible. All he wanted was to get away from America so he could start over again, but no, he had to do it GM’s way, Sneaking around every night trying to kill the people that could be a problem. As he approached where Gmaster479 entered his room he heard a loud bang…. Abhisk started to turn out the door when he heard a voice yelling down the hall. After hearing a couple more words from the same person, he was pretty sure that it was his target that night. Dashing from in the middle of the room into the bathroom, he waited until he heard footsteps come closer. Soon the footsteps stopped and the door squeaked open, a light filling the room. Abhisk silently walked out into the room and verified that his target was there. Seeing the back of GMaster479’s head, he coked his gun, held his breath, and pulled the trigger. GMaster479 fell onto the bed and red blood started to pool and stain the white bed sheet. Abhisk turned and left the room, running straight into Prince_marth. Prince marth watched as the door opened. Cocking his gun, he waited for, hopefully, GMaster479 to reveal himself. But, when the door opened, another man walked out. It was twisted irony, that the prisoners target would kill one of them. Holding his gun steady, he shot the iron slug into Abhisk’s chest.
5 hours later…
As the day approached, PM stood on the bridge where he had killed the captain and commandeered the cruise ship. His new destination… Jamaica.
End of Game Roster
- Fox - Room Cleaner - Lynched D1
- Slick - Nurse - Killed N4 by Prisoners
- Scsw - Casino Junky - Killed N1 by Prisoners
- Limey - Doctor - Lynched D4
- RainThinker - Prison Guard - Lynched D5
- Abhisk - Mission Handler - Killed N6 by Prisoners
- GMaster479 - The Techie - Killed N6 by Mission Handler
- Underground Dan - The Traitor - Killed N6 by The Techie
- Woon - SWAT Agent - Killed N2 by Prisoners
- CrazyPainter - Registry Worker - Killed N3 by Prisoners
- SomeGuy - The Framer - Saved from lynch D1, Lynched D2
- Prince_Marth85 - The Intimidator
- GreyCells - Minor Thief - Killed N5 by Prisoners
- Joe's Student - Stage Magician - Lynched D3