|Customer is Always Wrong Mafia II|
|Link||Game thread: Customer is Always Wrong Mafia II BTSC threads|
|Size||14 Players (Large)|
|First to Die||Aura|
|Last Remaining||EDM, curr3nt, Blablah99|
It began on January 16th, 2013 and ended in a Goodie win in D6 (January 29th).
My standard rules apply for this game as usual:
- Role Revealing: Anyone who's ever played any of my games knows that I greatly disapprove of role revealing during gameplay. If you reveal yourself (whether true or not) your ability will be taken for at least 1 day/night cycle.
- Scum Weekends: Please put a aye or nay by your name in sign ups
- Tie Lynch - D1 = No lynch / D2 and on = Random Lynch in tie
- Kills are NOT blocking and the Baddie NK can be blocked (there is a NK carrier)
What appears in NP:
- Successful saves
- Certain Mirrored abilities
- Lynch Save
- Unsuccessful saves
- Vote Manip
- Vote Multiply
- ODTG Lynch Falsify
- Indy Secret Ability
Innocents (Customers) - Win by killing all the Employees and Secret Shopper.
- Military Man - A retired military man who always gets upset when he doesn't get his military discount. Due to his military training and experience oversees, he kills for the Customers.
- Military Wife - The wife of the military man and make sure he is safe from harm. Military Man cannot die at night while she is alive. Knows who the Military Man is. Will appear as the Coupon Guy if she saves him.
- Crazy Coupon Guy - Annoyingly tries to use coupons that he's not allowed to. Has a knack for saving both money and people. Can save one player from death each night but not the same player twice in a row.
- Senior Citizen - An old senile man. Beats one player each night with his cane, knocking them unconscious, negating their night action. (Block)
- Shoplifter - Always sneaks into the store and takes stuff but never manages to get caught. Good at remaining unseen and can spy on one player each night, learning their role.
- Sneaky Returner - Goes between stores returning items between stores getting money back from both. Also returns actions taken against him. (Example: Shoplifter targets Returner, they both learn each other's roles. Targeted by CSR, can change CSR's role also. Basically he mirrors the action taken against him.)
- Lotto Lady - Always buys several lotto tickets and complains when they don't come out right (Even though she's the one that filled out the scan sheet). Makes one guess each night as to who will be lynched the next day. If that player is suppose to be lynched, they will be saved.
- Mathematically Uninclined shopper - Never seems to understand the concept of the ongoing sales, usually not realizing that they can get a lower price and gets strangely gets angry when informed of it. Due to their confusion with numbers, vote can count for up to x3.
- Foreign Rambler - While no one really understands him, he perfectly understands english and just pretends not to. He has learned a little bit about everything due to this and can take one of the following actions based on a dice roll:
- Vote Change
Baddies (Employees) - Wins by killing the Customers and Secret Shopper.
- Manager - The manager of the store. Has a high influence in the store. Can change one vote to the person of his choice.
- CSR (Customer Service Rep) - Sees and deals with the customers every day. Each night, can manipulate certain things about a player to make them look like another role if targeted by the shoplifter. ONCE AND ONLY ONCE may make a lynched player appear as another role if they can RID the lynched player.
- Front Desk - Deals with the customers almost as much as the CSR. Can make an announcement on the intercom that will be posted in the night post. May also block on EVEN nights.
- Helpful Customer - A customer that sees how crazy other customers are and dislikes their unruly manners. Can easily hide amongst the customers and will block one of their actions on ODD night.
Between the Front Desk and Helpful Customer, the same player cannot be blocked 2x in a row (If HC blocks A N1, FD cannot block A N2)
Independent - Wins by RIDing Manager, CSR, and Shoplifter correctly.
- Secret Shopper - May make an RID attempt every night. Cannot be killed the first night and day. Starting N2, he may spy on a player. Appears as a random customer when spied by the Shoplifter. Will gain secret ability on N3.
- EDM – Foreign Rambler
- curr3nt – Mathematically Uninclined Shopper
- Mew – Senior Citizen
- Gnanforu – Military Wife
- Brainy – Crazy Coupon Guy
- Araver – Sneaky Returner
- GMaster479 - Shoplifter
- Aura – Lotto Lady
- Blablah99 – Military Man
MVP: Iawy – Secret Shopper
Day and Night Posts
|Prologue: Welcome to Hell-Mart|
“Those customers are just so annoying sometimes. I can’t believe they keep acting so crazy every time they do the same thing after we try to politely tell them what they’re doing…” the CSR continued a rant she had started near the beginning of the employee meeting.
“I know what you mean…They always do things wrong, we tell them and they get upset but then do it again and again not realizing…” The Front Desk worked alongside the CSR and usually dealt with customers in the same ways as the CSR.
“I’m actually tired of it. They put my employees down and complain about the things that happen but I see it all and I know that most of the time it’s their own doing and I really want to put an end to it…Especially a select few who just make it hell…” The manager was in complete agreement with the other employees.
“It sounds like you have a plan…?” The CSR commented and caught the attention of the Front Desk.
“Actually yes…We’ll make them think that they’ve all gotten a special prize for our most frequent customers…But instead…We’ll lock down the store and take care of them once and for all.”
The CSR and Front Desk were a bit unsure but they eventually agreed due to the trouble they’ve had with the customers. “But we’re going to need a little help…Once they realize what’s going on, they’ll try to fight back. We need someone on the inside…Someone they won’t suspect.”
“I know just the person for that…Don’t worry. I’ve got it planned out.”
And so the next day all the customers were gathered at the store, all a little confused but curious as to what they were going to get. But as they were starting to mingle together and try to figure things out, the lights went off. As the windows were all blocked off it was nearly pitch black in the room save for a few backup lights.
“Hello and thank you for coming. Unfortunately we don’t have any prizes for any of you as your letters stated. But what we do have for you is a nice ticket…To where you may ask…Why straight to your graves!” And with that, the backup lights were cut and the room was dark.
The customers all began screaming and crashes could be heard as they began to try to escape but knocked into displays and shelves. One of them managed to find the door but it was shut tight and wouldn’t budge. They were trapped…
Unknown to the employees though, one of the customers they invited was actually a secret shopper. The store was on his list of suspect stores with his research company and apparently with good reason…
The employees gathered in a predestinated area and met with a helpful customer who had agreed to help them with their goal to take care of the worst of the customers. Soon the backup lights were turned back on and the customers all looked around and saw that everyone had split up during the time the lights were out. None of them really knew each other as they had never really met so they would have to figure out just who was behind all this and stop them before they were all killed…
|Night 1 – I feel sorry for the Janitor|
The Senior Citizen walked down the aisles of the store. “Dang whipper-snappers…Why if I were only 20 years young, I’d show ‘em a thing or two…” He swung his cane around as a crack resounded from his back. “Gah…Me back…” He calmed down some and went back to walking down the aisles. “Now uh…What was I doing again…?” Just as he started to think, not watching where he was going, he bumped into Clozo. “Watch where you’re going, young lady!” He reared his cane back and gave her a good smack on the head, knocking her out.
g00d 3v3n1ng 4nd w3lc0m3 sh0pp3rs! 1 h0p3s th4t u r 3nj0y1ng urs3lv3s m0r3 th4n 1 4m 4t th1s p4th3t1c j0b. th3 0nly th1ng th4t g1v3s s4t1sf4ct10n 2 us 3mpl0y33s 1s m4k1ng th3 r3st 0f u suff3r 1n l0ng l1n3s 4nd t0l3r4t3 th3 b4d 4tt1tud3s 0f 0ur cust0m3r s3rv1c3 r3ps. w3 th1nk 1ts cl3ar th4t w3 4ll n33d 2 1d3nt1fy 4nd k1ll th3 1ndy b4 h3 g41ns h1s s3cr3t 4b1l1ty wh1ch 1s v3ry c0nc3rn1ng.
4nd 1 m0r3 th1ng ~ cl34nUp 0n 1sl3 12!
Just as the message ended, the Front Desk leapt from behind the counter and went straight to where they had seen Aura on the cameras. Grabbing a couple bottle of cleansers on the way, Aura was tackled and the cleansers forced down her throat. Then several strips of tape were placed over Aura’s nose and mouth and her hands were bound. The cleansers chosen were never to be mixed due to the gases that they produced. The Front Desk ran off. The cleansers began to react and the gases released, causing aura’s stomach to begin to expand and once the pressure was too much, her stomach exploded leaving an unholy mess for the janitor to take care of…
Spoiler for Night Actions
Front Desk Message:
4nd 1 m0r3 th1ng ~ cl34nUp 0n 1sl3 12!
|Day 1 – Crime doesn’t pay…|
As the light outside managed to peak through small openings the baddies could no longer hide in the shadows to strike so they all gathered for the vote. The votes were relatively spread for a majority of the day but soon began to migrate toward GM.
GM tried to fight it, “I’m a goodie…I even hinted my role.” But few seemed to listen. And in the end he had an overwhelming majority of the votes…It was clear he was done.
The players grabbed him and dragged him off toward the back and threw him into the box compacting machine and started it up. Once it was done, all that was left was a pool of blood, a very flat GM and what appeared to be several flattened store items that were hidden under his clothes…The Shoplifter was no more.
|Night 2 – Wait…What just happened!?|
Everything was unusually quiet that night…No deaths…No saves…No nothing was seen…The silence was deafening…
|Day 2 - Discussion's fly|
The day was completely full of discussions. What happened last night? Did the blocks block each other? Did the employees simply not act to cause paranoia? No one was really sure what exactly happened but they began their vote hoping to reveal what it was.
Things started out unsure of who to really vote for until a question was posed by Mew of the blocks blocking each other. Once he received an answer he placed his vote on Bb and others followed. It didn't stay however as they felt like the coming night would answer a few questions for them and decided bb wasn't a current threat and concentrated elsewhere. Brainy was the other player to be questioned. She wasn't sure why her action didn't show and attempted to blame it on the Indy or that she forgot to send it but no one really believed this explanation and after the change in thought, brainy quickly gained majority in votes.
Once it was decided, she was pinned down as someone went to the cleaning supply aisles and grabbed a few poisonous cleaners and returned. Brainy's mouth was forced open and her nose pinned shut. The cleaners were poured into her mouth. With her nose pinned the only options were swallow or drown...Either way the end result would be the same. Soon she had drank a large amount of the cleaners and they began to take effect. She began to convulse on the ground as she was released and soon it stopped and she was gone. During the convulsions a pin dropped from her pocket. Someone picked it up and read: Manager - Brainy...
Day 2 addendum
Once everyone thought it was over, an overseeing power looked down upon the goings on and released a gas into the store. Many were unaffected by this gassious substance but this was not true for Mew and Bb. The both suddenly collapsed, unconscious. They wouldn't be doing anything tonight..
|Night 3 - Slippery when wet|
The Manager looked at the camera's from his office and spotted Araver attempting to hide out behind a large display, He panned to camera to another area to check if the trap was still set. It was so the Manager stepped out and went to where he had seen Araver. He made his presence known by "accidentally" knocking over a part of the display. Araver immediately started to run. Once he reached aisle 8 there was a barrier up that wouldn't let him past so he turned down the aisle but as soon as he turned his lost his traction as the floor had been soaked with oil. He slid right to the middle of the aisle and tripped over an unseen and fell right onto a set of knives that had been set up. The manager, satisfied with the results, returned to his office.
Blablah was wondering around, trying to find a good place to lay low. As he started down on of the aisles he encountered another customer.
"What in the world is goin on...What did we ever do to them?"
"I know it's crazy..." Unnoticed at the time, Blablah was actually talking to the helpful customer and just as he turned to continue down the aisle, the Helpful Customer picked up a can of beans and hurled it at Blablah's head, knocking him out...
|Day 3 – Who’s who!?!?|
The day was quite the contest between Mew and Bb. Who was who…Are either of them the role they claim to be? There was only one way to find out and that was to vote one of them out.
Once things were finally decided it looked like Mew had been the one chosen to go down. Claims had been made and it was time to prove them. They surrounded mew and taped his arms and legs, threw him in a cart and started running him to where they intended to do away with him but the combination of being scared, worried, and confused were too much on his poor old heart and he suffered a heart attack before even making it to his destination. The Senior Citizen was gone.
|Night 4 – Semper Fi|
Vommack heard someone coming up behind him speaking some gibberish that he didn’t quite understand. He turned around coming face to face with the Foreign Rambler who started spouting off something he couldn’t understand.
“I’m sorry…What did you say?”
The Rambler just spouted off more gibberish. This continued all night, leaving Vommack unable to do anything as he Rambler wouldn’t let him leave…
The military man decided it was finally time to take action. He’d watched long enough and took matters into his own hands. Using his training to stay hidden and remain quiet, he slowly snuck up behind Brandonb. Before he even knew what hit him, Brandon was on the ground, his neck snapped.
IAWY took refuge near the carts hoping no one would see him hiding amongst them but it’s hard to hide from the store’s cameras. The Front Desk saw where he was easily and pushed a button near the desk that closed a door around the carts. He wouldn’t be doing anything tonight…
Spoiler for Night Actions
|Day 4 – Mince Meat|
The day ended much earlier than expected. Vommack knew it was over for him and called No Contest. He did not attempt to fight it as he was lead away. He was taken to the meat department and thrown into a large meat grinder. The blood-curdling screams were all that could be heard in the store. Once it was all over one thing was found to have made it through unscathed…His nametag. Vommack…Manager.
|Night 5 – Silencio…Te mato! (Silence…I kill you!)|
Gnan hid out near the back of the store. He had looked at the cameras positioning and had found a few blind spots and hoped that hiding in one would keep him safe…Unfortunately for him, the employees also knew of the blind spots and knew to look in them. The Helpful customer decided he would take on things this time. He walked to each of the blind spots until he found the one Gnan was hiding in and walked over and hunched down next to him. Gnan didn’t catch the fact that it was the Helpful Customer who had joined him. “This is a good hiding spot you’ve found…One of the few blind spots in the camera system.” “Yeah, I’ve studied the cameras to find out exactly where they all are to find a good place to keep out of sight.” “There’s only one thing though…” “What’s that?” The helpful customer quickly pulled out a knife and stabbed it into Gnan’s throat. “We know about them too…”
Clozo heard some muttering behind her and turned around to see the Rambler walking up behind her. He was a little frustrated over last night’s incident with Vommack and was acting much more irate than usual. “Umm…What are you doing…” Clozo backed away as the Rambler began to stare her down with an unsettling look in his eyes. “Te mato…” (I kill you) Clozo had no idea what he had said but didn’t want to find out and began to try running away but the Rambler caught up to her and knocked her to the floor and began to relentlessly beat her until eventually she was no longer defending or moving. The rambler stood up and walked away, mumbling about something unintelligible.
The Helpful Customer was not done for the night as he quickly found Blablah heading toward him and he ran behind a large pyramid shaped stack of cans. As soon as Blablah was close enough, the Helpful customer gave the stack a shove and caused an avalance of cans to fall on top of him, burying him until morning…
|Day 5 – Not so helpful…|
The day ended with the votes in a clear lead for FT. IAWY didn’t want to leave any room for doubt as he called FT out as the Helpful Customer, which he vehemently denied. FT attempted to push blame to EDM claiming that she was bad and he was good and it was all a plot but to no avail as no one seemed to believe his claims at this point and everyone wanted a baddie gone. While being a customer, helping the baddies was not the best of choices for him apparently as they all began to beat down on FT, his ability to blend in no longer working for him…
After FT was dead and everyone was starting to part ways, a sudden bolt of lightning shot down into the store, striking IAWY causing a temporary paralysis…There would be nothing heard from him for the night…
|Night 6 - It happened again!?|
|Another quiet night in the store. Once again, nothing happened as far as anyone could see...|
|Day 6 - Over at last|
The days discussions began with curiousity on whether or not there were any baddies left. Did they perhaps hold back the kill to stay hidden so they could come back after the day to finish things up? It was unclear but the thought seemed to be that curr3nt was baddie…The CSR. Curr3nt however had other plans. The votes started against him and only he wanted to vote for IAWY the Secret Shopper. EDM wanted to join in on the votes against C3 but her vote came in after the deadline so wouldn’t count towards the days votes. So the vote was 2 against 1…Or so it appeared. The votes were counted and it seemed the votes were actually 3-2 in favor of IAWY. The Math3matically Uninclin3d Shopp3r had helped to push IAWY into the lead and it was done. IAWY was tied up and thrown into the dumpster out back just before the garbage truck was suppose to come. When it finally did, the screams of IAWY being compacted with the garbage was drowned out by the sound of the truck. It was at last over…It turned out the baddies were already gone. Clozo was actually the CSR and was gone thanks to a Rambling Li. And Military Blah was also helpful in assisting in the take down of Front Desk Bb.
Now that there was no more to worry about, those remaining went to the entrance and worked on the door until they were finally able to get it open and finally leave…..
End of Game Roster
CEO of the Bureau for Retail : Prince marth85
- Brandonb – Front Desk - Killed N4 by Military Man
- EDM – Foreign Rambler
- curr3nt – Mathematically Uninclined Shopper
- Mew – Senior Citizen - Lynched D3 and found to be Senior Citizen
- Iawy – Secret Shopper - Lynched D6 and found to be the Secret Shopper
- Gnanforu – Military Wife - Killed N5 by the Helpful Customer
- Vommack – Manager - Lynched D4 and found to be the Manager
- Brainy – Crazy Coupon Guy - Lynched D2 and found to be the Manager
- Clozo - CSR - Killed N5 by the Foreign Rambler
- Araver – Sneaky Returner - Killed N3 by the Manager
- GMaster479 - Shoplifter - Lynched D1 and found to be the Shoplifter
- Aura – Lotto Lady - Killed N1 by Front Desk
- Fat Tony – Helpful Customer - Lynched D5 and found to be the Helpful Customer
- Blablah99 – Military Man
|List of actions|