|Size||12 Players (Small)|
|Roster|| 1) JarZe|
|First to Die||Framm|
|Last Remaining|| 3) tpaxatb|
It began on January 26th, 2010 and ended in a Baddie win in N3 (February 3rd, 2010).
- Role Revealing - Do NOT reveal your role (true or not) or your ability will be taken (not to mention Baal will have a sacrifice.)
Goodies - Win by killing baddies and independents
- Laharl - Self-centered and arrogant Prince of the Netherworld and son of the late King Krichevskoy. Can kill one player each night.
- Big Sis Prinny - Laharl's mother, reincarnated as a prinny. Very different from the other prinnies since she is pink and does not say "dood" at the end of her sentences. While she is alive, Laharl cannot die. Knows who Laharl is. Note: According to host, Laharl could have been lynched even if Big Sis Prinny were still alive. This raised a controversy post-game, as many players took lynching to be a form of death, too.
- Etna - Laharl's vassal and leader of the Prinny Squad. She is extremely abusive to the Prinny Squad who follow her every command out of fear. Sends one of the prinnies out to spy on a player, learning their role.
- Flonne - Angel trainee from Celestia and "Love Freak". She believes that all living creatures, even demons, can express love. Saves one player each night.
- Captain Gordon - The 37th Defender of Earth. Sent to stop the Netherworld's invasion of earth but later finds that he was tricked into opening a path to the Netherworld. Can elect to have his vote count double.
- Jennifer - Captain Gordon's beautiful and loyal sidekick and super genius. Uses her extreme beauty and voluptuous body to stop one player's action each night. (Does not work on Flonne or Etna).
- Thursday - The All Purpose Super Robot created by Jennifer. As an All Purpose Super Robot, he can perform many actions determined by a dice roll: 1 - May kill a player. 2 - May save a player. 3 - May block a player. 4 - May spy on a player. 5 - May change a players vote during the day. 6 - Any choice of the above abilities
Baddies - Have BTSC, group kill, and win by killing goodies and independents
- Vulcanus - An archangel, second in command to Seraph Lammington. His ideals and methods, however, are the complete opposite to that of the Seraph. He believes that all demons are evil and must be eliminated. Can use his angelic powers to block one player night.
- General Carter - Earth Leader of the EDF (Earth Defense Force) and adoptive father of Jennifer. Tricked Gordon into helping him to open a path to the Netherworld under the guidance of Vulcanus. With his high standings, he can redirect one player's vote each day.
- Maderas - Vassal of the late King Krichevskoy. He was exiled as a vassal after stealing the King's favorite snack, black pretzels. He stole Etna's memories to force her to help him by poisoning the prince so that he could, one day, claim the throne. However, it did not work as planned. As a vampire, he can bite one player each night (But not the same player 2 nights in a row) and redirect their target.
- Baal - The most powerful Tyrant Overlord. Invincible for the first day and night. Each night, he may RID 1 player. If he is correct, that person will die for Baal if he is targeted at night for kill. There is no penalty for incorrect RID attempts. He wins by being the last player standing.
- Mid-Boss - The Dark Adonis, Vyers, who was renamed "Mid-Boss" by Laharl on their first encounter. He intends to defeat Laharl and become the Overlord. Can kill each night. Wins by killing Laharl.
- abhisk - Maderas
- tpaxatb - Vulcanus
- Medji - General Carter
Day and Night Posts
|Prologue: We’re back! (Without the Dinosaurs)|
|Things in the Netherworld seemed to be getting back to normal after Seraph Lamington’s defeat and Flonne’s restoration.
“ETNA! “ Laharl’s bellow resonated throughout the castle. “Where are the Prinnies! They’re supposed to be cooking dinner!” “Prinny Squad! Get your butt’s out here!” Several prinnies flooded the throne room. “Yes Master Etna, dood!” “Why aren’t you guys cooking? Get to work, now!” “Right away, dood!” the prinnies all ran off to begin cooking. “You really should try to be a bit nicer to them, Etna...” came Flonne’s voice from behind. “Nah...I’ve told you before, the prinnies here in the netherworld are different from those you had back in Celestia.” “I know but...” Flonne was cut off by a strange rumbling. “Beep Beep Blip Beep...Unidentified object approaching castle at high rate of speed.” Thursday alerted rushing into the throne room followed by Gordon and Jennifer. Maderas smiled to himself. “Finally I can get away from them and get my revenge. Suddenly the roof of the castle was blown off and a large ship was flying above. “What the hell’s going on here?” Laharl shouted jumping up from the throne. “The Gargantua!? No way...He wouldn’t!?” Gordon said looking at the ship. “That’s right Gordon...” a man stated as his image was projected into the throne room. “General Carter!? What do you want now!?” “Since the path to the netherworld was never closed, I have come back once more and this time...I have a new trick up my sleeve. Get in here now Maderas unless you want to be affected too!” “What!? Maderas!?” Etna screamed as she saw Maderas escape onto the Gargantua. “I’ll get you for this!” “Now...take this!” General Carter said as he pulled a lever on the panel in front of him. “Not if I have anything to say...Overlord’s Wrath!!” Laharl raised his hands above him and several balls of fire appeared around the ship. As he brought his hands down, the balls all fired at the Gargantua. Just as he released his attack, however a bright flash of light illuminated the castle and everyone inside collapsed.
The ship was still hit by Laharl’s attack and took heavy damage. Carter quickly took the controls and brought it down for an emergency landing. “I told you you should have stopped talking and just went on with it,” Vulcanus complained. “Be quiet...I will not lose this time...I will take over this netherworld and nothing will stop me!” Vulcanus looked at Carter and then to Maderas. “Do you really think that memory scrambler you invented will be enough to stop them?” “Of course...They won’t be able to discern friend from foe now...We’ll let them destroy each other while we take over the netherworld. Maderas bared his fangs, “Don’t forget our deal.” “Right...Of course...In exchange for helping us, you will be named the Overlord.”
The rumbling from the attack on the castle as well as the emergency landing awoke the Tyrant Overlord Baal and he was able to break the seal holding him and rose from his chamber. The towering tyrant looked out over the Netherworld and planned to take it as his newest conquered netherworld amongst the many others he had already taken.
The Dark Adonis, now known to much of the Netherworld as Mid-Boss, was overlooking the entire thing from his castle. “Hmm...I don’t know what’s going on right now, but this should be a great opportunity to test Laharl’s strength once more. Haahahahaha!”
Laharl’s mother’s soul had already been reincarnated by the Red Moon long ago but she sensed that Laharl was in danger and descended to the netherworld under the guise of the Big Sis Prinny. She would not allow Laharl to come to harm.
Everyone in the castle soon awoke but was all dazed and confused. They looked around the castle and were all unsure of who everyone was. Not wanting to start any big problems without first assessing the situation many of them either jumped through the hole in the roof of the castle or headed to the dimensional guide and traveled to different areas to get an idea of what was going on. The only thing they did remember is that General Carter and Vulcanus were back and that Maderas had slipped away with them.
|Night 1: Mid-Boss Strikes|
|Mid-Boss took up his sword as he walked about the netherworld, trying to find Laharl. “I will make sure to defeat him this time and become the Overlord. Haaahahahaha!” He took to the air in search of his target.
Jennifer walked through the Sea of Gehenna vaguely remembering something about a picnic. She didn’t know why the place reminded her of such a thing though. As she walked around the area, Abhisk happened to be walking by as well. Jennifer turned to him as he walked by and he stopped dead in his tracks and stared at her. “This is perfect...Just who I was looking for too.” Jennifer walked up to Abhisk seductively. “Hello sir...I seem to have lost my way...Do you think you could help get to the Blazing Core?” “O-Of course, right this way.” Abhisk stuttered as he guided Jennifer to the Blazing Core, completely forgetting his original plan.
“You there!” Etna commanded, pointing to one of the prinnies. “Yes Master Etna dood!” the Prinny said saluting. “I have a job for you...The one called Sayalzah...I want you to follow him. Find out who he is.” Etna pulls out her Elder Spear. “I don’t think I have to explain what happens if you mess up.” The Prinny sweated looking at the point of the spear and took off to find Sayalzah.
Vulcanus spread his angelic wings and took to the sky. “Where are you JarZe...Come out come out wherever you are. I’m an angel...I’m not here to hurt you...Much.” JarZe hid in the trees of the Blair Forest. He didn't know exactly what that crazy-nosehair angel wanted...but he didn't want to find out. Unfortunately, Vulcanus already knew his exact location and used his attack, Holy Lightning, locking him in place, unable to move.
“Beep beep blip beep. Organic being detected. Initiating scan........Scan complete. Indentity CP. Objective, incapacitate.” Thrusday jumped up and transformed into a large cannon. CP looked as he transformed. Not wanting to wait around to see what was going on, she turned to run but Thursday shot a ball of gunk from his cannon, hitting CP and sticking her in place. “Beep beep blip beep. Objective complete.”
Framm looked behind his back several time as he traveled around the netherworld. He could feel that something just wasn’t right at all. He just couldn’t place what it was. From the sky, a figure glided down and landed in front of him. “Who’s there!?” Framm called to the figure. “Good day. You may call moi the Dark Adonis, Vy...” “Oh...It’s Mid-Boss.” Mid-Boss cringed at being called by the nickname branded to him by his rival Laharl so long ago and became infuriated. “How dare you call me by that name! Be gone!” Mid-Boss raised his sword and cut down Framm without a second thought.
|Day 1 – Sudden change...|
|The long day drew to an end. The voting at the beginning of the day seemed to be very random. No one knew who to vote for yet. The first to try and make a definite choice was Slick.
“I had a vision! Vote for Magic.”
That however, fell on deaf ears and no one seemed to trust that. The voting continued with CP and Abhisk taking the main lead. As the day closed, the vote ended with Abhisk in the lead.
General Carter looked on and snuck up behind GM and attacked something to his head discreetly.
“I change my vote to CP!”
Everyone looked strangely at this last minute development but because of it, the vote ended in a tie between Abhisk and CP. The group surrounded the 2. Abhisk and CP were unable to go anywhere. Everyone drew out they’re multiple weapons and attacked and casted magic on Abhisk and CP. The 2 dropped to the ground from the heavy onslaught of the group. Out of both of their pockets. From Abhisk’s pocket fell a package of black pretzels, the former overlord’s favorite snack, taken by Maderas. From CP’s pocket fell a pendant with the crest of the Overlord...Laharl.
P4P immediately saw the crest. “No! I was suppose to defeat him to become overlord...Now I have nothing left here...” Mid-Boss looked quite upset by this and grabbed up his weapon and took to the sky...his mission failed...
|The remaining baddies looked at each other discussing the night’s actions. Once everything had been worked out, they split up to perform their action.
“Master Etna! What are we going to do about losing Master Laharl, dood!?” one of the prinnies asked. “He may have been a big brat, but still...He didn’t deserve to die...We have to find out who did it...Go check out DudleyDude...Find out who he is...” The prinny saluted and did as told.
Vulcanus ran after his intended target as she tried to run from him. “Come back here, Magic! I’m not your enemy!” “No way. I don’t believe that for a second,” Magic called back, firing a blast of Peta Fire at her attacker. The blast knocked Vulcanus into the air but this gave him a perfect vantage point to fire his spell. He shot the Holy Lightning at her, locking down any further actions.
General Carter strolled around the netherworld, looking out upon the vast land he hoped to soon have under his control. But he couldn’t do it without getting rid of the vile demons who still walked the land. He pulled out one of his new inventions. An chain packed with explosives. He merely needed to throw it just well enough to lasso someone and then press the detonater in his pocket. He looked up seeing Sayalzah walking his way and ducked behind the nearest boulder. As his target drew closer, he quickly jumped from behind the boulder and threw the chain at Saya. He had no time to react and was trapped by the chain. Carter quickly pulled the detonator from his pocket and pressed the button blasting saya away in a firey explosion.
|Day 2 – Bigger they are...|
|The daylight broke over those remaining to protect (or destroy) the netherworld. Votes started to go for CP v.2 early on but she stated suspicion of DudleyDude which stuck. Soon all the votes (Save for Framm v.2 and Dudley himself) moved to DudleyDude.
He attempted to pull a defense hoping that Etna would help to clear him but it proved to no avail...As Etna wouldn’t help someone they were trying to get rid of. Soon DudleyDude gave in, calling no contest as it seemed there was no way to turn the votes away. But even though he called no contest, he wasn’t going to go down easily. DudleyDude released his disguise and towered above everyone. The blue giant pulled out his sword and swung at everyone. All in the strike zone barely managed to get out of the area. All remaining members pulled their weapons and launched a full assault on the blue tyrant. He was powerful but not powerful enough to hold off the onslaught of those remaining. Baal’s form faded, leaving a ball of light. Baal could not be full defeated...Only his current vessel. His spirit floated away...Looking for a new vessel to inhabit.
|Night 3 – All over…|
GM sprinted through the various areas of the netherworld, Tpaxatb right on his tail. Tpax shot Holy Lightning at GM time and time again, but GM was just barely one step ahead of his attacks. “This one is quite the nuisance,” he thought to himself as he continued his attacks. As GM looked back to keep an eye on what Vulcanus was up to, he looked back at the wrong time and tripped over a large stone in his path. GM knew there was no way out now. “Now…Stay down!” Vulcanus shot his Holy Lightning at GM. Vulcanus didn’t let up and continued the attack, and eventually GM didn’t move at all…His robotic body crumbled.
CP V.2 sat on one of the prinnies like a chair, stabbing her spear into the ground repeatedly. “Things aren’t going well…We have to end this soon,” She looked to one of the prinnies. “You…Go check on Medji…See if what Baal was saying was true.” “Yes Master Etna, dood!” the Prinny ran off to find Medji. But just as the Prinny turned, the faced Medji. “Uhhh….Master Etna…We have company, dood!” Etna looked up as saw Medji standing there before her. She took her spear up in an attack position. “Well…That makes things much easier for me if you just come to me instead.” “Do you really think you can stop me?” he scoffed, pulling out the same chain used to take down Sayalzah. “What the hell is that thing!?” Etna questioned. None of your concern…You’ll know soon enough,” he hurled the chain at Etna. She tried to knock it away with her spear but it merely wrapped around her spear and slid down to her arms. General Carter pushed the detonator, blowing Etna and several of her prinnies away.
General Carter looked at JarZe, a gun in hand. “Just give up…Join us and maybe we won’t kill you.” JarZe just stared from Carter to the gun, “No way. You tricked me once...I won't let it happen again.” “Hmph…You always were the stubborn one, eh Gordon." He raised his gun to JarZe’s head. “You wouldn’t have lived anyway. Traitors never live long...” Carter pulled the trigger and Captain Gordon collapsed to the ground.
Vulcanus looked at Magic. “If only you hadn’t been in my way from the beginning, maybe I could have taken you under my wing and raised you to be a proper angel.” Magic stepped back from Vulcanus. “I was a proper angel. Master Lamington knew that from the start…That’s why he sent me to the netherworld to unite the worlds of Celestia and the Netherworld. Demons can love too…I’ve seen it with my own eyes.” Vulcanus just looked at the Angel Trainee, “You think that now…but over time, they would have turned on you…Just like you turned on Celestia…And as punishment, you will now die.” Vulcanus shot his Holy Lightning at Flonne, as she collapsed under the stronger powers of the Archangel. It was over…The netherworld had fallen to General Carter and Vulcanus. They repaired the Gargantua and flew over the netherworld, destroying everything in sight. Ridding if it of all demons……
End of Game Roster
- JarZe - Captain Gordon - Killed N3 by Baddies
- abhisk - Maderas - Lynched D1
- tpaxatb - Vulcanus
- CrazyPainter - Laharl - Lynched D1
- GMaster479 - Thursday - Killed end of game
- Framm - Big Sis Prinny - Killed N1 by Mid-Boss
- Pablo4Pandas - Mid-Boss - Died D1 (WinCon failed)
- CrazyPainter 2.0 (Slick) - Etna - Killed end of game
- sayalzah - Jennifer - Killed N2 by Baddies
- Medji - General Carter
- DudleyDude - Baal - Lynched D2
- Framm 2.0 (Magic_luver101) - Flonne - Killed end of game