THE DIVERGENT SERIES: DIVERGENT
|Link||Divergent Mafia BTSC threads|
|Size||12 Players (Medium)|
|First to Die||sparrowhawk & plasmid|
It began on December 10th, 2016 and ended in a Indy win in D6 (December 23rd, 2016).
List of items to do for each game:
- wiki volunteer: Araver
Work on other pages
- 25 Get dee to review page to be sure everything is done.
- 27. Delete this list from this game page. All done!
- Order of Faction? Indy > Baddies > Goodies
- OOP? Redirect > Block > Save > Kill
- Tie Lynch? Nobody dies.
- Kills Blocking? Yes
- What Appears in NP? Successful blocks, saves and kills
- Will informational roles know they were redirected? Yes
- Endgame = 1 goodie, 1 baddie? Baddies win.
BADDIES: WINCON: Outnumber Goodies & Must Outlive Peter, NK: No Carrier
- Jeanine (Erudite): Erudite’s leader. She just seems to know everything, and knows how to exploit everything too. But then Tris comes along… Let’s just say Jeanine doesn’t know EVERYTHING… (FACTION SPY, 1X UNKILLABLE AT NIGHT)
- Eric (Dauntless): One of the Dauntless leaders. One of Jeanine’s favorites and will do anything to assist her so Abnegation is no longer Chicago’s governing faction. (REDIRECT)
- Max (Dauntless): Another of the Dauntless leaders. He too is on the side of Jeanine and will use his muscle to prove it. (BLOCK)
GOODIES: WINCON: Eliminate All Baddies & Must Outlive Peter
- Tris Pryor (Divergent): She is the heroine, she is apparently the only 100% Divergent out there, but she is a long way from knowing that at this stage. She knows she does not conform to just one faction though, which makes her an adversary to those that want the faction system and only the faction system. She truly is the diamond in the rough. (1X UNKILLABLE AT NIGHT; ALSO CHOICE: ROLE SPY, FOLLOW SPY, BLOCK – MAY NOT USE SAME 2X IN A ROW; If Jeanine faction spies Tris, Jeanine will get a result of Dauntless due to Tris choosing Dauntless at the choosing ceremony.)
- Four (Dauntless): Like Tris he is Divergent, but not full-fledged. He chose Dauntless to get away from his father Marcus, the leader of Abnegation. In Dauntless he has learned to be a machine, a machine that kills. But when he meets Tris, it all changes. (KILL – if he targets Tris, Tris will not die; attempted kill will not show in NP.)
- Christina (Dauntless): A faction defector, just like Tris and Four, only she is from Candor, those that always find out the truth. She becomes friends with both Tris and Will. (FACTION SPY – if she spies Tris, she will get a result of Divergent.)
- Tori (Dauntless): She is the one that administers the “test” to Tris and finds out what Tris truly is, but keeps it secret. She helps her with advice here and there, which in the end (along with Four protecting Tris), that advice helps Tris and blocks the chance of definite death to Tris at the hands of Dauntless leadership. (BLOCK)
- Caleb Pryor (Erudite): Chooses Erudite at the choosing ceremony, but it takes him a long time to realize what Erudite will be doing. He’s virtually a pawn and doesn’t realize it until it’s almost too late. If Tris dies though it’s clear he will never forgive himself, and might just even lash out. He is mostly quiet and it’s the quiet ones you need to look at. (VENGEFUL GOODIE – if Tris dies in any way, shape or form, Caleb has 24 hours to pick 1 player and kill that player, for his sister. If 1 is not picked, random.org will determine the player that dies.)
- Natalie Pryor (Abnegation): She is very protective of her children, especially Tris. In the end this really shows. (SAVE – cannot use save on self N2 and onward)
- Marcus Eaton (Abnegation): The leader of Abnegation. Abnegation is the governing body of Chicago. But something definitely seems missing, which Tris is about to find out. (GOVERNOR – can stop up to 2 lynches from happening)
- Andrew Pryor (Abnegation): Is amongst Abnegation leadership, a follower so to speak. (FOLLOW SPY)
INDY: WINCON: Sole Survivor
- Peter (Dauntless): Defects from Candor to Dauntless, just like Christina. Except he’s a bad boy. He would love nothing more than to see Tris gone, but eventually he will change his tune. He knows war is coming and chooses to help himself, over everyone else. (1X UNKILLABLE AT NIGHT, RID ROLE COPY – is allowed to copy same player 2x in a row, but not a third time in a row – if RID is successful, action can be used next night phase/day phase – is blockable)
No host summary.
- Peter - Hachi
Day and Night Posts
|Night 1: The Day Of The Choosing Ceremony|
It's this year that Tris and Caleb must choose the faction that they will spend the rest of their lives with, if they're both accepted.
Just yesterday Tris found out that she would be on her own as her test showed that she wouldn't conform to just one faction, but to a combination of three that showed... those being Abnegation, Erudite, and... Dauntless.
She went to bed that night not knowing what to do, and even though it's now a brand new day she still doesn't know what to choose.
But Dauntless leadership seems to know what to do.
Max pulls Plasmid aside and blocks him from doing anything else the rest of the day.
Meanwhile as she waits back at Dauntless for the new recruits to arrive, Tori sends out a message that reaches its target, thus successfully blocking Sparrowhawk.
It's a little while later that the train shows up and the new Dauntless recruits have arrived...
|Day 1: The First Phase Of Training|
It's the first day that the new recruits of Dauntless begin to train alongside one another. The Dauntless-born are off training by themselves in another part of The Pit, the center of life at Dauntless.
A war of words followed by some fists breaks out in The Pit, as people begin to argue about who is good and who is bad.
In the end, no majority is met. Everyone lives in Chicago. At least for today...
|Night 2: Knockouts|
|As this new night fell in Chicago it was clear tonight not everyone would get away scot free.
During the middle of the night Sparrowhawk awoke with a start and begin to pace around. He wasn't alone long before Eric and Max found him and after a tough-fought battle, they tossed him off the top of a rock formation and down into the chasm below.
It was almost as if Four could sense this happen as he now awoke and seeked out Plasmid. Being he's really well-trained in combat, he eventually takes Plasmid down and out.
Not maybe even half an hour later a red sun rises...
|Day 2: The Second "Phaze" Of Training|
After the deaths of Sparrowhawk and Plasmid, something just didn't feel right. Someone, namely Caleb felt confused, realizing that he chose Erudite, he feels now that he's made the wrong decision.
After a nap today after dealing with the work he's been assigned, he wakes up and leaves Erudite. It's not until late evening (right as the sun is finishing going down) that he runs into Okosan. Caleb, now just feeling that his sister Tris has been killed, begins to battle with a surprised Okosan. Okosan doesn't live to tell the tale.
Not minutes later the majority in Chicago choose to get rid of Phaze, clearly not trusting him.
|Night 3: No "Mo" Faction For maurice|
Caleb has ran off and hid tonight, mourning the loss of someone he knows really well. He takes his shower, trying to cleanse himself from what he did to Okosan, but it will never go away.
Anyways, around the rest of Chicago, Tori, who has a night off of work not having to do tattoos at Dauntless, finds yuiop and blocks yuiop.
Jeanine, who has chosen to take a walk outside her headquarters at Erudite, just surveys the sights until she sees maurice coming up the road. She demands that her minions kill him, and kill him they do. maurice ends up more kilt than anyone has been kilt before!
|Day 3: Beginning To Fall In Love?|
With all the precursors that will lead up to Erudite and Dauntless leadership trying to overthrow Abnegation from being the governing faction of Chicago, things were kinda tame today.
In the end, I guess the love was strong, as no one ended up dead
No one was lynched.
|Night 4: Guess We're In Double Speed Towards "Dee" Ending|
It's now that it can be seen that Erudite is loading supplies into Dauntless. You can sense that war is coming. But there was one who wouldn't make it through this night, that being Dee.
And she wasn't even killed just once...
Baddies and Four killed Dee
|Day 4: Not To The End Yet...|
Everyone is just waking up at Dauntless, but very early because they are now in a simulation.
Well, not all of them...
With just about everyone in a trance though, no decision can be made as to whom should be offed...
No one was lynched.
|Night 5: As The Battle Rages On And Chicago Is In The Balance...|
Aura is met by Janine. Let's just say that Aura is outmatched and easily killed, by Janine's cronies from Dauntless
|Day 5: A New Simulation|
|The moment that it seems that yuiop is about to get strapped into a simulator to have her mind tampered with, things change.
Someone decides that BabyCee should be the one strapped in.
And so that's what happens...
BabyCee is lynched as Four
|Night 6: Factionless Are Trying To Be Heard... BUT NOT YET!|
That's to be saved for the NEXT time around!
Tonight Marquessa gets her wish, as she is now gone from Chicago...
Baddies and Peter kill Marquessa
yuiop is lynched due to Peter turning on her
This leaves.... araver and Hachi. Peter does NOT possess a kill tonight, but does possess a vote redirect during the day, so...
Hachi wins as Peter, the Indy.
End of Game Roster
Host: Jay Gold
- sparrowhawk - Tris - Killed N2 by Baddies
- dee - Tori - Killed N4 by baddies and Four
- araver - Caleb - Killed by Peter in end-game
- Marquessa - Marcus - Killed N6 by baddies and Peter
- Okosan - Eric - Killed N2 by Caleb
- Aura - Andrew - Killed N5 by baddies
- yuiop - Jeanine - Lynched D6
- Hachi - Peter
- plasmid - Natalie - Killed N2 by Four
- BabyCee - Four - Lynched D5
- maurice - Christina - Killed N3 by baddies
- Phaze - Max - Lynched D2
|List of actions|
Phaze (Max) was lynched