|Dual Personality Mafia|
|Host||Mewminator and Nana7|
|Link||Game thread: Dual Personality Mafia BTSC threads|
|Size||12 Players, 18 roles (Large)|
|First to Die||Omega (Curr3nt)|
|Last Remaining||Kappa, Chi, Psi (FT, Gnan, Aura)|
It began on March 10, 2013 and ended in a Baddie win in D6 (March 22).
Game Mechanics Edit
- 12 players, 6 random people will have access to a second role, all will have anon accounts with Greek letter names.
- A player who has received a baddie and goodie role will be indy, and will have access to baddie BTSC as the baddie counterpart, therefore, powerplaying is not allowed. There can be up to 2 indies. Their WinCon will be unknown. If there are 2 indies, they will be 2 different factions. When the first counterpart of an indy is killed or lynched, the second counterpart reaches a vulnerable state, in that state, if he is spied or lynched, he is revealed as indy.
- There will be a lurking action, Counterpart spy (CP spy for short), i.e. it will be given to a random player every night, it will be used to find out their counterpart, players cannot use this on their BTSC mates. If a BTSC member is given this action he is PM'ed, the player can either PM back or place the action in BTSC, whether that player wants to share the information received is up to him/her. A player cannot use this on a dead player.
- OOP: Baddies>Goodies, NK>>Copy and Reflect>Redirect>Block>Trap>Save>Kill.
- Kills are blocking.
Baddies (WinCon: Gain majority):
- Dean: He thinks he is the king of the mental ward, and the baddies are his subjects, he is very persuasive, and will kill those who stand in his path (Redirect/RID Kill alternating), he can convince a person who would never think of killing to do so (turn action into kill ODTG, cannot be used in conjunction with redirect/RID Kill).
- Hardy: Dean's right hand man, will follow him anywhere come hell or high water, and always has an eye on him(Gets a list of all who acted on Dean, if Dean dies, chooses another baddie).
- Trish: A woman with extremely wild mood swings, she will do anything she feels like, be it killing, or simply sleeping for the night (Die roll 1-Spy 2-Block 3-Trap 4-Redirect 5-Choose 6-Nothing).
- Lonny: A psychotic killer, though, one of his arms was cut off while he was being chased, so his abilities have diminished, he can still beat up one person per night (Block).
- Ricky: A computer hacker, who is literally in love with computers, the doctors think they have taken away his laptop, but he keeps his real one well hidden, can hack into the ward's system and broadcast a message, however, he must hide his laptop before someone sees it (Broadcast, limit 200 characters).
- Mark: Mr. popular on a whole new level, wherever he is, he only strives to be the most popular guy, if he isn't, he would go as far as to kill his rival, but he remains the most popular in the ward, so his vote counts for more (Vote manip x0, x2, ODTG x3).
Baddies will vote for the target and carrier. They can also trade in their NK for a double barrel kill, which, if they can name 2 counterparts, and RID one of them, both will die. If a baddie outs his CP the indy(ies) will be given a double barrel kill usable only against baddies, and the killer will be anonymous.
Goodies (WinCon: Take out baddies and indies)
- Charlie: A defiant man who doesn't like this world, and wants to change everything, starting with this mental ward, his dedication to this cause is so strong he would shed blood for it(Kill).
- Mildred: An information crazed woman who would do anything to find out what she wants, recently stole the keys to the files and records cabinet, and can find out the answer to nearly any question (Yes/No question).
- Gill: A little girl who thinks she is a superhero, trying to save everybody, even though she is not strong, her sense of righteousness causes her to save people from deadly situations in the strangest ways (Save).
- Criss: The most confusing person you could ever meet, even though he makes no sense, you can't help but to acknowledge the sense in his words and agree with him, as such, he uses this ability to get a person out of a lynch (RID Lynch save).
- Marty: Dean's rival, or at least he thinks he is, he came late into the hospital after Dean took control, he wants his position, and is the main reason he joined this uprising, he uses more political ways to convince people, false promises...etc, to change their vote. (Vote redirect)
- Dallas: He thinks that the best way to understand someone is to keep mimicking him, so he follows people acting like them and uses their skills against them (Copies a players action and uses it against them).
- Cindy: A drug addict, an extreme one at that, steals drugs from the mental ward's cabinet, and has her own hidden stash,she may share some of her drugs, though, only the ones that promote activity (Booster).
- Hammond: He seems to be the only sane person in the ward, however, the trigger for his insanity is the sight of blood, he utterly hates it and will kill anyone who sheds it(Avenger with 50% chance of success).
- George: Thinks he was sent by the government to spy on people, but ultimately got arrested during one of his attempts, his skills are still useful though (Spy).
- Johnny: A person who takes pleasure in beating someone up, anyone he likes, or anyone that angers him (Block).
- Noah: An acrobat who simply loves to mess around with others, his dexterity is so astounding that he can appear to be in several places at once, and trying to keep up with him will lead you straight into his trap. (Trap = Block + Save + Silence + unlynchable next day)
- Ethan: Has a strange obsession with corpses, has dug up several graves, but hasn't robbed any of them, his obsession has caused him to recognize any corpse regardless of it's condition (Dead RID'er).
|Secret Indy Wincon|
Indy is Vommack - Tau + Lambda - Noah + Hardy (baddie is Lambda/Hardy)
Your Primary WinCon is to trap 4 of Johnny, Charlie, Gill, Criss, Cindy, Ethan
If 3 of those die, your new WinCon is to trap all remaining goodies that are alive, you leave the game upon winning.
Host's Summary Edit
Game Idea and Expectations Edit
Winning Faction Edit
- Gnan - Psi - Dean
- Aura - Chi + Omicron - Trish + Mark
- curr3nt - Alpha + Omega - Lonny + Ricky
Day and Night Posts Edit
Once upon a time, in a (ward) kingdom not so far, far away, there lived a ruthless (delinquent) king by the name of Dean. Dean and his 5 (delinquent lakeys) subjects (run around like they own the place doing what they please) rule the kingdom without law except what benifits their comfort. The kingdom was in ruins (mostly because the doctors were not able to keep their patients under control), until an (annoyingly whiney) defiant man by the name of Charlie, decided to round up the remaining patients and fight back in order to (have them stop pushing them around) be rid of the foul king. Meanwhile, back in the (bathroom on the 4th floor) king's confrence room, the king and his subjects have gathered to discuss the series of events.
"Well, it looks like the whiney kid finally show his face" said Dean with the evil villan smile on his face, "Ricky, show us what's happening in the lunch room" he said. Ricky quickly opened his laptop showing the lunch room through the ward's camera, there was Charlie (spouting some bs) saying a few words of encouragement as a leader would to his group.
"Well, this guy's becoming more popular than me, we need to get rid of him fast" said Mark.
"I'm afraid it's too late," said Hardy, "each and every one of them has turned against us, "cut the head and the body will die" is not the case, each one has developed a head of his own, the only way for us to survive is to take them out one by one while they're alone, and once we have the majority, we're back in business.".
"Oh, yeah, I played a game like that at a party once" said Lonny with a nostalgic look on his face, "It was a lot of fun, but I can't remember it's name, but I do remember that there were a lot of corpses by the end, ohh, good times."
"Hehe, I knew I could count on you to think of something on the spot, Hardy, I was smart to make you my right hand man, don't let me down now." said Dean. Tear fell down Hardy's cheek "That means so much to me, sire".
"Quit your sobbing, or I'll kill you." yelled Trish.
"ACK, I'M SORRY" yelped Hardy.
"You know what, I really don't feel like killing you right now, I feel like sleeping, but if you wake me up I'll definately kill you." she said as she left headed out of the room, "I'll leave the rest to you guys, just don't wake me up."
Everything was settled, that night was the start of a (bloody childish skirmish) civil war in the kingdom.
|Night 1: Rats on everything|
"Heheh, that should do the trick" murmured Ricky, "That should be enough rat poison to kill a person, let's see, who to use it on..." just as he was thinking, Delta happened to be passing by on his was to his room, "Perfect!" he thought, "HEY, DELTA!" Delta looked towards him, "Hey buddy, I got a nice candy bar here, the machine dropped two, and I don't like this kind, so I want you to have it." and he handed the candy bar to Delta,"Thanks, pal" said Delta, just as he was about to eat it.... "Dododooo, parararapam" Gill ran by singing her own theme song, and she spotted the piece of candy in Delta's hand, "Oooh, mine, a hero's got to stay energized" just as she was about to eat it, she realized that it smelled funny, "Ugh, something's off with this, I don't want it", she said, and so she threw it in the nearest trash can, "Well, I'm off to fight crime and save people, see you later" and she continued off singing her theme song as she skipped away. "Sorry about that, buddy, thanks anyway." Ricky could only stand there with his mouth wide open as his plans were foiled by a foolish little girl.
When Ricky came to, he remembered "Oh, yeah, the boss wanted me to send a message to those guys, let's see." He returned to his room, opened his laptop, and thought, "Hmmm, ah, I know", some feedback could be heard from the ward's speakers, then he continued to his message:
"What is the point of having a broadcast role if I can't alter the NP? Maybe I can pretend to be an indy and out the baddies; like the host would let that happen. FMR where R is role not life. 123456"
He then closed his laptop and hid it.
Lonny was itching to kill, sadly, Dean's orders where only to beat up someone as just as an apparent threat, "Man, why doesn't he let me kill anyone, sigh, this body was not made to not kill, when will he realize that". He then spotted Tau, "Oh well, I might as well get this over and done with...", he thought, "Hey, Tau, could you do me a favor" he said trying to be the kind of nice person when you want him to do a favor for you, "Sure.", Tau said, "Great! There are some rats I'd like to take care of, but I'm too bulky to fit where they're at, could you put come poison." he said, "Okay, where's the room?" asked Tau, "It's right this way" replied Lonny, they went into the room, Lonny closed the door behind him, a lot of knocking could be heard from that room, then Lonny exited the room, as if nothing happened, though, Tau did not follow, he was instead taking a nap with a couple of bruises on his everything, and he wouldn't wake up until morning.
EDIT: Stupidity, but Johnny Blocked Rho, forgot to add, deepest apologies
Spoiler for NP summary
|Day 1: Ricky Gets Shutdown:|
"You'll never find me where I'm at!" a voice similar to that of Omega's could be heard through the ward speakers, "I'm in a place that is well hidden and none of you will ever think of looking... Oh hey De- Wha...? What are you pointing that thing at me for...? NO, WAIT, I'M SO-" but his words were interrupted by a loud bang. Dean then picked up the laptop "Listen up, maggots, the only reason you're alive is because I haven't issued you're death, don't listen to Charlie or his nonsense if you don't want to end up like this useless piece of trash here, and by the way, he was hiding in the 3rd stall in the 4th floor bathroom, so someone better come clean this trash up and put it where it belongs." The laptop was then shattered to pieces and laid to rest with Ricky's lifeless body.
|Night 2: Dean's Rampage|
"I AM ROYALLY ANNOYED WITH THIS!" yelled Dean, "24 HOURS AND NONE OF THEM ARE DEAD? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? YOU KNOW WHAT? IF I WANT SOMETHING DONE RIGHT, I'LL DO IT MYSELF!", Dean stomped as he walked out of the room, ready to kill anyone he sees, but who was unfortunate that night?
Iota and Beta were walking to their rooms together, oblivious to the fact that the Grim Reaper was approaching. Dean ran towards them, pointed a gun at Iota's head and fired, "I warned you that you'll end up like the trash did earlier today if you keep this up." He then pointed his gun at Beta, just before he fired, Charlie charged into Beta from behind and stabbed him with a knife. When Dean saw Charlie's face, he pointed his gun at him, but Charlie managed to use Beta as a human shield and hid behind him as he ran off, when he was out of Dean's sights, he dropped the body and bolted as fast as he can, but Dean was in no mood to play cat and mouse, so instead, he decided to charge into the room nearest to him.
The other unfortunate one was Gamma, as his was the room Dean charged into, Dean then glared at him "You're the one that got them riled up over Ricky, and for that, you will pay." Gamma could say a word, he just sat there stuttering while staring down a gun barrel, and in a split second, Gamma's body became soulless with a bang.
Noah had more cheerful plans (in his own opinion anyway), he found an amusing target to play with, so he suddenly appeared in front of Rho, "Hello!" he said, "Here I am" he seemed to magically vanish to the Rho's right, "Now I'm here", he said while at Rho's left, in a split second he was standing on Rho's shoulders, and Rho was starting to get dizzy from trying to keep track on where he is, Noah then started running away, Rho was so angry that he wanted to punch him, so he chased him into the supply closet, which suddenly closed and locked behind him, and so Rho was trapped in a supply closet, and he could only hear Noah's hysterical laughing from outside, as if he'd been played for a fool.
Spoiler for NP Summary
|Day 2: A Taste of your medicine|
Everyone was desperate, if things went on as they did last night, they'd be wiped out in no time, so the majority turned their eyes on Alpha, "You're one of Dean's goons, correct?" said Charlie, "Don't come near me if you want to stay alive" said Alpha, each of them quickly took out the knives in their pockets and tried to strike one another, but only the blades made contact, the spar seemed endless, even though it was on for about 5 minutes, Gill was starting to get bored, so she stuck out her leg behind Alpha, and so he tripped, giving Charlie the opportunity to strike, and he finally landed a fatal blow, "So this is what it feels like to be killed... man, what have I been doing all my life?" and those where Alpha's lasts words, and so Lonny was never to speak again.
Rho was finally found and freed from the supply closet.
|Night 3: Mr. Popular and the Crazy one strike:|
Something was amiss, Mark didn't have the peppy usual face he would use to get others to like him, that's because he saw a competetor, Delta, "Everyone's talking with Delta and about Delta, his popularity rating is nearing mine and something needs to be done about it" he thought, "perhaps I should pay him a little visit". Later he went into Delta's room, "Hey, buddy", said Mark, "What's up? Everyone's been talking about you, it's like you're the most popular person in this joint." "Oh, wow, that means a lot coming from you, Mark" Delta said, "Don't get me wrong, Delta, this means war.". Mark grabbed a nearby glass bottle and smashed it over Delta's head, and slashed him with what remained of the bottle, Mark could finally return to his usual self after taking Delta's life.
Trish's hands were itching that night, she felt like beating someone up, while returning to her room, she bumped into Sigma, "Watch it!" said Sigma, "What did you just say?" replied Trish, "I SAID WA-" Sigma's words were interupped by a slug in the face "NO, YOU WATCH IT BUDDY." she continued beating Sigma up "YOU DON'T WALK UP TO ME, WHILE I'M FEELING LIKE @^&# AND BUMP INTO ME." Sigma was all beat up, but Trish had a more relaxed expression on her face now that she's beaten someone up. "Well, I'll be going to sleep, good night, Sigma", but Sigma could not reply.
Spoiler for NP Summary
|Day 3: Right hand goes down.|
The revolutionaries started getting riled up, they wanted to get rid of Dean and his people so quickly, so during this day, the unfortunate one was Lambda, the revolutionaries chased Lambda into a dead end, then, Lambda suddenly stopped moving only to realize that there is a blade in his chest, none other than Charlie's knife, Lambda fell to the ground, his last words where "Sorry, I... failed... you...., sire" , and that was the end of our villain's right hand man, Hardy. Dean later passed by to confirm Hardy's death with his own eye's "Oh, Hardy, you were the least trash in this bunch", he closed Hardy's eye's and walked away, "Rest in peace my friend".
|Night 4: One shot:|
"Did you hear, Sigma cleared Eta, Eta is actually on our side." the murmurs among the people were all around this topic, but Charlie had a different view of things, so he sought to find Eta. Eta was in his room reading a book, getting ready for a good night's sleep, then, he heard knocking on the door, "Come in" said Eta, Charlie walked up to Eta, and reached out his hand "Grats on being cleared." said Charlie, "Thanks, man!", replied Eta,while shaking his hand, though, less than a fraction of a second later, there was a knife in Eta's chest, "But I won't be fooled by your BS", said Charlie, Eta could not speak, he simply lied on his bed writhing in pain, and Charlie walked silently out of the room, leaving Eta's body Soulless.
|Day 4: The Popularity Poll of Death|
"Hey, Omicron" said Charlie, "Yes?" replied Omicron, " Guess what? You've been popularity poll results are out, and you won by a landslide." said Charlie, "Really?" replied Omicron, "Yep, the prize is yours, by the way, there was a theme to this poll, do you know what it was?" asked Charlie, "No, what?" replied Omicron, it was quickly followed up by a slash from Charlie, but Omicron managed to dodge it, "It was the popularity poll of death, and you won, so your prize is death." Charlie slashed again, but Omicron dodged, saw an opening, punched Charlie and started running the other way, but Omicron was more happy than scared "I'm the most popular person around, I'm so happy." Omicron thought, but while lost in thought Omicron ran into a wall, and fainted, it was then easy for Charlie to end Omicron's life easy, and so he did, and walked the other way, and the was the end of Mr. Popular, Mark.
|Night 5: The Grim Dean strikes again|
"What is wrong with you guys?" asked Dean, "You couldn't rack up the number of kills I did in one night over 2 night, SERIOUSLY!" Dean was really mad with his lackeys, "You know what, I'll do it myself" and Dean stormed out, similar to what happened a couple of nights ago there where a few unlucky people.
To start off the night, Theta was paying Upsilon a visit in his room, when Dean decided to show up with his gun, "Didn't I warn you... if you all keep this up, you'll end up in the trash where you belong.". He then shot Theta, "If this is what you really want, then I'll happily grant that wish for you." he said pointing his gun at Upsilon's head, but Upsilon could not reply as he was too terrified, "I'll take you're silence as a yes, WISH GRANTED", he said, followed by a gun shot, "Ahhhh, this is no good, there's still one more to deal with".
The last unlucky victim was Sigma. Sigma was rummaging around... looking for something he dropped in the hallway, he heard the sound of footsteps, it was none other than Dean "Found you." he thought, "Hey, could you help look for thi-" Sigma's words were interrupted after turning around and seeing Dean's bloodthirsty face and looking down a gun barrel, "No more outing and clearing for you" he said with an evil smile on his face, "Nighty night, Sigma!", the trigger was pulled, and Sigma was not to move or speak again.
|Day 5: He only wanted to have fun|
The majority was fixated on lynching Tau, but he seemed as though he wasn't around, after a day of searching, he was finally found, but he was already dead, he seemed to have run into a wall judging by the blood marks, pretty badly, too, there was a book sticking out of his pocket, it was his diary, and the last entry read the following:
"I was never interested in joining either side, I just wanted to have fun, when I trapped Rho that day, this expressions on his face were priceless, it felt so good toying around with him, but no good, there are several others that I can enjoy, I must enjoy every moment of this."
That was the end of it, and so, it was known that Tau died as Noah, the idiot who crashed into a wall because he wasn't looking forward during his acrobatics.
|Night 6: Deans cuts back on killing:|
Dean got a little tired of performing kills, so he decided to go for only one target tonight, Rho. Rho was looking at Sigma's dead body, "Oh, Sigma" he thought, a hand fell on Rho's shoulders, "You two looked like you were good friends.", said Dean, the look in his eyes showed little to no remorse, "Here's the deal, I'll reunite you with Sigma." he lifted his gun to Rho's head, "The price? Free of charge of course." his words were followed by a bang, and Rho was dead.
|Day 6: The End|
"What makes you so sure that Chi is bad, Epsilon?" asked Cindy Kappa, "Well, I followed her around and-" Dallas Epsilon's words were interrupted by a gunshot, shot by Dean Psi, Dallas epsilon fell to the ground, and Dean Psi walked up to Kappa, "Victory is ours" he said, we obviously have the majority, so you'll do what we say from now on." "Ummm... Boss? Even if we do have majority, there are only 3 of us left, what now?" asked Trish Chi, "Isn't it obvious, we wait for more people to immigrate into our kingdom which shall be built anew, but first we must wait.". And that's how Dean Psi regained control of the ward, people where to be sent here, and the kingdom was to be rebuilt, and there would be no more blood shed, until DPM2!
End of Game Roster Edit
- Vommack-Tau - Noah - lynched D5
- Vommack-Lambda - Hardy - lynched D3
- Gnan - Psi - Dean
- Aura - Chi - Trish
- Aura - Omicron - Mark - lynched D4
- curr3nt - Alpha - Lonny - lynched D2
- curr3nt - Omega - Ricky - lynched D1
- plasmid - Theta - Criss - double barrel killed N5 by Dean
- plasmid - Upsilon - Marty - double barrel killed N5 by Dean
- Iawy - Beta - Hammond - double barrel killed N2 by Dean and killed by Charlie
- Iawy - Iota - Johnny - double barrel killed N2 by Dean
- Cube - Eta - Charlie - Killed N4 by Charlie
- Cube - Epsilon - Dallas - lynched D6
- Slick - Delta - Gill - killed N3 by Mark
- Brainy - Rho - Ethan - Killed N6 by Dean
- Araver - Gamma - George - RID Killed N2 by Dean
- FT - Kappa - Cindy
- EDM - Sigma - Mildred - RID Killed N5 by Dean
|List of actions|