|Dual Personality Mafia 2|
|Link||Game thread: Dual Personality Mafia 2 BTSC threads|
|Size||18 Players, 27 Roles (Large)|
|Winning Faction||Goodies & Indy|
|First to Die||Zeta(Shadow)|
|Last Remaining||Upsilon, Psi, Omicron, Lambda, Pi (Slick, Marq, Vommack, Dee, Benjer)|
Dual Personality Mafia 2 was a game designed and hosted by Mewminator based on Mew's own experimental design
It began on August 12, 2013 and ended in a Goodies & Indy win in N7 on August 27, 2013.
Game Mechanics Edit
- There will be 18 players, 9 random people will have access to a second role, all will have anon accounts with Greek letter names.
- A player who has received a baddie and goodie role will be indy, and will have access to baddie BTSC as the baddie counterpart, therefore, powerplaying is not allowed. There can be up to 2 indies. Their WinCon will be unknown. If there are 2 indies, they will be 2 different factions. When the first counterpart of an indy is killed or lynched, the second counterpart reaches a vulnerable state, in that state, if he is spied or lynched, he is revealed as indy.
- There will be a lurking action, Counterpart spy (CP spy for short), i.e. it will be given to a random goodie(s) every night, a random number of CP spies will be distributed every night. CP spy is used to find out an anon account's counterpart, i.e the other anon account shared by the same player (if any). A player cannot use this on a dead player.
- OOP: Baddies>Goodies, Baddie NK>>Redirect>Block>Trap>Save>Kill>Copy.
- Kills are blocking.
- Redirected people will be informed and spies will be told their new target.
- Performing actions on self is allowed.
- Appears in posts:
- Successful Save
- Successful RID kills
- Successful RID Lynch save
Baddies (WinCon: Gain majority):
- Gary: After hearing about Dean's massacre in the news, he intentionally got himself in the ward because he wants to 'play' with Dean. He's quite a killer, if he has the target pinned, it will never get away, but if his kill failed, he becomes depressed. (RID Kill, unsaveable, if fails cannot act next night).
- Hector: A very strong person who is used to getting what he wants, and will make others do what he wants. (Redirect)
- Alicia: Has extreme BPD, will make someone too guilty to leave her alone at night. (Block)
- Ed: Has antisocial personality disorder, is extremely charismatic and can convince people that something happened that night. (NP adder, 350 characters max.)
- Jimmy: He is a compulsive liar, and will stop things from going public. (NP remover, chooses one action not to be mentioned in the NP, if targets Kill or trap, trapped or killed person will show up dead or trapped, but killer will not be shown for death.)
- Lilly: Has bipolar disorder, she can either be really talkative or really depressed. (Vote manip x0, x2)
- Harry: Has OCD, a tendency to clean up corpses, so he manages to to find out who the corpse is. (Dead RID'er)
- Billy: Has adjustment disorder, adjusts to the first baddie's death by inheriting his role. (Inherit role of first baddie to die)
Baddies will vote for the target and carrier. They can also trade in their NK for a double barrel kill, which, if they can name 2 counterparts, and RID one of them, both will die. If a baddie outs his CP the indy(ies) will be given a double barrel kill usable only against baddies, and the killer will be anonymous. Baddies will not know each others' roles in BTSC.
Goodies:(WinCon: Eliminate all baddies and indies that don't have survive till the end as a WinCon)
- Dean: The man who brutally massacred nearly half of the ward's patients in the last ward war, had a change of heart and decided to be a good king of the ward, but is still determined to kill anyone who brings ruin to his kingdom. (Kill)
- Jenny: The overly attached girlfriend meme come to life, she is Dean's lover, her personality doesn't bug Dean because he sees it as loyalty, she knows Deans identity and will not allow him to die as long as she lives. (Bodyguard for Dean, he cannot die while Jenny is alive, knows his identity)
- Trish: The woman with the wild mood swings, and one of the veterans of the previous ward war, she will act depending on what she feels like doing. (Die roll; 1=spy, 2=save, 3=block, 4=Redirect, 5=Kill, 6=Nothing)
- Cindy: The drug addict returns, and the doctors still haven't realized that she has the keys to the medicine cabinet, she can energize someone with her stash. (Booster, i.e makes unblockable)
- Samuel: Is another paranoid one, he will lock people in their rooms to prevent them from acting that night. (Block)
- Gordon: A man who enjoys kidnapping people and trapping the in his house, though, he isn't in his house, so he just traps them in a random area where they won't be found.
- Sabrina: Labels drive her mad, so she switches the hospitals labels to lead someone to a different destination. (Redirect)
- Mackenzie: She talks too much, and has driven people crazy because of it, but she can tell a person something without being noticed. (May PM a player once per night)
- Shelton: A really nice guy who offers to vote for people, but due to his aphasia, he hears it wrong, and votes for someone else instead. (Vote redirect)
- Barry: He simply enjoys the act of stalking people and documents everything that happens to that person. (Gets a list of all people who acted on target)
- Matt: Has the delusion that he is a doctor, and has a set of keys for nearly all the rooms in the hospital, including the records cabinet, which he can use to answer any of his questions. (Ask hot Y/N question)
- James: An info crazed man, much like Mildred previously, but he keeps the keys to the records cabinet with Matt, can use the records to the cabinet to investigate one player. (Spy)
- Maurice: Has OCD, in terms of counting things, and goes crazy if things don't add up, but normally, he always gets the count right. (Send host list of players, returns with number of good and number of bad roles on list, indy will be regarded as original faction)
- Steven: Is obsessed with collecting weapons, and can thwart a kill attempt if he gets his hands on the killers weapon. (Save)
- Ivan: He has delusion of grandeur, and idolizes anybody, and can convince people that a person is good by pointing out their good side. (RID Lynch Save)
- Ted: Quite clingy, he chooses one person and fixated on doing anything with or to him. (Gets PM'ed a random player each night, and has a choice of spy, save, block or kill to use on that person)
- Brad: A little boy that is so sharp that he take on traits of those around him, and can mimic anyone perfectly. (Chooses to Role Copy, or use copied action last night)
- Miles: A man, similarly to Hammond, who seems sane enough, but will go crazy at the sight or the sound of a weapon, and kill it's holder. (Avenger)
- Smith: Is paranoid of everyone, so he stalks one person per night to ensure that that person isn't plotting against him. (Follow Spy)
|Secret Indy Wincon|
Indy is F.T - Omega + Epsilon - Harry (Dead RIDer) + Matt (Y/N)
Your WinCon is to outlive Jenny, Jimmy, Barry, Gordon, Gary and Smith.
Secret Ability: RID Kill usable instead of one of his actions.
Host's Summary Edit
Game Idea and Expectations Edit
Winning Faction Edit
- Slick - Upsilon+Xi - Barry+Mackenzie
- Cube - Gamma+Chi - Miles+Sabrina
- Krystal - Delta+San - Trish+Smith
- APlusle - Rho+Koppa - Cindy+Jenny
- Dee - Lambda+Phi - Brad+Gordon
- Shad - Tau+Zeta - Maurice+Ivan
- Jay - Mu - Ted
- Vommack - Omicron - Dean
- Marq - Psi - Shelton
- Phaze - Wau - Steven
- Aura - Kappa - Samuel
- Benjer - Pi - James
- F.T - Omega+Epsilon - Harry+Matt
Day and Night Posts Edit
|Prologue: A new playmate|
During the previous DPM, Dean took on Charlie's uprising and killed nearly every member of it, most of them by his own hands. With all this blood on his hands, Dean took some time to reflect on what had happened, and he came to a revelation, that ruling his kingdom out of power and fear will only bring more death and the kingdom will only continue to fall over and over again. So, Dean decided to rebuild his kingdom from scratch, with a new approach. In about a year and a half's worth of time, the ward became one of the more successful ones, and became full of people. As it turns out, Dean had a positive influence on the patients by playing his role right. People feared him a little, as the legend that performed such a massacre, however, seeing what he is now, it's difficult to believe that that exact same Dean brutally murdered a large amount of people. Life in the ward was rather peaceful, Dean even got himself a girlfriend, Jenny, who was overly clingy and nosy, but Dean came to see it as loyalty. Nothing went wrong, until Gary was admitted to the ward.
A couple of months later, Dean was doing his usual rounds, he preferred to check the state of things with his own eyes, he went into Gary's room, Gary seemed friendly, "So, how's it going, Gary?" asked Dean, "I've been bored for a long time now, and I've been wanting to play a game." replied Gary, "What kind of game?" asked Dean, "One that includes the entire ward, specifically you, Dean." replied Gary, "Me?" Dean was confused, "The legend in the flesh, the bloodthirsty king who could stay his hands when a little uprising developed, I want to play the same game you played at that time, I already have my players gathered, how about you?" Dean was even more confused, rather, he didn't want to take what Gary said seriously, so, he thought it was best to leave the room, "I need to go continue my rounds, I'll see you later." said Dean, "Will do." replied Gary, "Don't forget, the game starts tonight.", Dean continued, to disregard what he said, however, that wasn't the smartest thing, as another ward war was about to begin.
|Night 1: It begins again|
Sabrina's life was serene with Dean in charge. That built loyalty, but her loyalty was not absolute. She sensed the winds of change, growing resentful of Dean's arrogance and sympathetic to Gary's plans. Lilly, however, was tired of being Gary's lapdog. She decided she'd rather see Dean maintain relative stability than see Gary hold absolute power.
In a hidden place in the ward, a conversation brews...
"I hope you're all prepared to begin this lovely game" said Gary. Seemed that everyone had a smirk on their faces, excited to begin. "Well then, where do we start?"
"Billy, I'd like to have you take the first round" says Gary, as he hands him over a gun, "Me?" replied Billy, "Yes, you can kill anyone you want tonight." Billy didn't say anything and immediately ran out.
He looked around to find who he would enjoy killing, and set his sights on Omicron, he reached for his gun, and realized that it wasn't there, he then saw Steven holding the gun Gary gave Billy, he used the tools he was carrying and dismantled it enjoyably, "Hey, give that back" said Billy, but by the time he put the gun together, Omicron was gone.
Elsewhere, Alicia was crying, Wau passed by her, but he couldn't leave her like this, "What's wrong?" he asked, she was just saying gibberish, he gave up and was about to leave, but she grabbed his hand "Please don't leave" she said holding a knife in her hand, Wau decided that it would be dangerous to leave her, so, he stayed the night with her.
Dean heard about all what happened that night, and was unhappy to realize that Gary wasn't just messing around with him, Dean realized that he had to protect his kingdom no matter the sacrifices, and there would be one that night.
Dean had decided that Zeta was acting unusually strange, and decided to pay him a visit, he started off with some small talk, which was quickly interrupted by Dean saying "You're working with him aren't you", "P-please sire.. I-I" I know your true intentions, and for that, you shall pay with your life. Dean pulled out his gun "I'm sorry.." and he shot Zeta.
Dean stared at his gun, "I never thought that I'd need to use you again, old friend" but he wasn't too happy about it.
Gordon trapped Phi, Sorry about that.
Summary of actions
|Day 1: Done in by your worst nightmare|
After Gary's true intentions were exposed, the Kingdom's citizens are required to figure out who they off, the majority vote was Gamma. Gamma was restrained by the other citizens, and one of them took out a knife and approached him, however, at the sight of the weapon, Gamma lost control, and started to struggle, and, somehow, managed to break free from the people restraining him and ran straight for the man with the knife, however, be was stopped in his tracks by the sound of a very familiar gunshot, Dean's. It was a shame that they had to kill one of their own, Miles, all in attempt to save the kingdom.
|Night 2: Stepping up your game|
Gary's gang decided to add a little more flare to things, "Tonight, I will be entrusting the gun to Ed." said Gary, "I would like to see your best tonight, don't fail like Billy." "You can most definitely rely on me for this" replied Ed, and so he left, "Excuse me, I have other matters to attend to, the rest of you, just do your thing." and so the meeting was over.
Alicia seemed to have Tau occupied with some odd traumatizing story, and wouldn't leave him be, Ed decided that it would be a perfect chance to go for the kill, all he had to do was aim, and bang, Tau fell to his death, Ed was proud that he was able to pull of what someone else failed to do.
Gary has had his eye on Rho for quite some time, he learned everything there was to know about him, and figured that it was time for him to go, he walked up to Rho "So are you enjoying the game?" he said "What ga-" but he was interrupted by the of Gary's blood thirsty face and the dagger held at him, "It seems that you're out of luck, oh well, good night." and he stabbed Rho, and he fell lifeless.
|Day 2: The largest mob|
All it took is one person to reveal another's true intentions, and the entire ward was out to kill him, Theta attempted to talk his way out of it, but his charisma would not get through the thick skulls of the bandwagoners, everyone in the ward took part part in beating him down, until there was no life in him, that was the end of Ed's part in this game.
|Night 3: Warmed up yet?|
"I hope you all enjoyed the previous warm ups, because tonight things get a little more serious." said Gary, "Jimmy you're up for the night." "Well, this definitely doesn't matter at all, but oh well." He took the gun from Gary, "Well, now that that's settled, go ahead and do what you will."
Jimmy, despite the dull show he put during the meeting, actually had someone he'd been wanting to kill for a while, and came across him quickly enough. "Hey, friend!" said Phi, "Hey, Phi, listen there's something I've been meaning to tell you." said Jimmy, "Yeah?" said Phi, Jimmy swiftly pulled out the gun "I'm not your friend." and shot, and that was the end of Phi.
Gary quite enjoyed his hunt last night, and having a hard time picking from such a colorful buffet, in the end, he set his eyes on Xi, "Perfect", he thought. He went straight up to Xi and pulled out the dagger, and Xi froze, "Well, aren't you going to run?", Xi backed up a little then started running the other way, Gary followed, "Quite the fast one, aren't you? I'll try something a little different." he thought, and rather than catching up, he threw the dagger at Xi, and Xi dropped dead. "Well that was fun" he thought.
Dean was furious, Gary is piling too many kills, Dean had to take action quickly, and decided to kill the number 1 suspect he could think of, and that was Kappa. Dean searched restlessly until he found Kappa, "I won't allow you to harm this kingdom anymore!" he yelled, a few squeals were heard from Kappa, but no words, the only recognizable sound was the gunshot that put an end to the squealing, "I truly wish that I didn't have to kill my citizens again." he thought.
|Day 3: Staring at your own corpse|
Votes swinging around left and right, plenty of people placed under suspicion, it came to an end that it would be Omega who'd get lynched, the mob turned it's eyes to Omega, Omega made no move, and stood stunned at the large number of people that had turned on him, he tried to move, but he couldn't run, in the end, he was swallowed by the wave of the mob, and came out as nothing more than inanimate flesh and bones. Harry was gone, but the citizens still had ways to go before they were rid of this madness.
|N4: Faster, smarter and stronger|
"Well ladies and gentlemen, as you can see, our opponents have already brought a couple of us down the past few days, but no matter, it's all part of the game." Said Gary, "In any case, in light of Jimmy's previous success, he will be taking the gun again tonight." Jimmy's face seemed gloomy and uninterested, "What a drag..." he muttered, and took the gun from Gary's hand, "Once again, that's all for tonight, you may do what you wish for the rest of the night." and with that, the members of the meeting scattered.
Jimmy, in reality, was excited to have the gun again, as he had someone in mind to get rid of again, "Hey there, Jimmy!" he heard a voice behind him, "How's it going?", it was San, "Perfect" thought Jimmy. Jimmy turned to San, "Hey, there's something that's been bugging me for a while" said Jimmy, "What?" replied San, followed shortly by the crackle of a gun, "You" said Jimmy, followed by that recognizable sound of a gunshot.
Gary, as usual, was having trouble choosing from his delightful selection, he decided it would be Wau tonight, Gary simply entered Wau's room, a lot of noise could be heard in there, and afterwards, Gary could be seen leaving the room, but what he left behind was a murdered work of art, but it definitely was not an enjoyable sight, the game had truly gone to his head.
|Day 4: Good liar ≠ Good at hiding evidence|
Another day, another death, but who did the citizens decide to kill this time? Apparently, multiple citizens had claimed to see Iota working with Gary, the citizens decided to take their chances and go for what they've got, Iota resisted, attempting to falsify what some had claimed, however, those words were nothing more than a waste of his breath, people's eyes were more convincing than his lies, there was nothing he could do, and so, Jimmy was gone.
|Night 5: A strange occurrence|
"It truly seems that these people know their game, we need to step it up!" said Gary, "Now that my ace is gone, I shall be entrusting the gun to Lilly tonight.", Lilly took the gun, and said nothing, "Well, let's do the usual then.", said Gary.
Lilly was quick to decide who was to die, she was rather angered by Delta because he never listened to her, when she saw Delta, she ran towards him, started talking so quickly that only a few words were understandable, "Wha-, I don't understand, talk slower." said Delta, however, Lilly left the gun to do the talking, the only sound heard was neither Lilly's nor Delta's, just a gunshot.
Alicia was being very clingy towards Pi, her ramblings were a mix of crying and screaming, Pi was trying his hardest to ignore Alicia, but Alicia took out a knife and placed it on her hand, Pi couldn't resist but to try and comfort her before she hurt herself, or anyone else for that matter, so, he wasn't going anywhere else for the night.
Amidst the violence and oddities that occurred in the ward, Nu had vanished, everyone had searched for him, eventually, he was found in a closet, unfortunately, only as nothing more than meat.
|Day 5: Kill Yourself|
Sorry for the lazy DP, but, in a nut shell, Alicia killed herself.
|Night 6: Goodies strike|
With the game heating up, there was no time to lose, it was decided that Lilly would take the gun and the rest would scatter.
With the game at stake, Lilly decided to take care of Mu_, since he caused too much trouble, there was nothing to do except to locate him, and pull the trigger, and so it was done, and Mu_ was dead.
Meanwhile, Dean had had enough of being idle while Gary had his way, he decided to take his 'old friend' and find the next target. Beta was the one to face Dean's wrath. Dean found Beta in minutes, ran up to him, "I never liked you at all." he said, and pulled the trigger, and so, Beta's body was left without a vibration felt from it.
Brad had been watching Dean closely, he admired him so much that he got a gun of his own, similar to his, and has learned to shoot exactly as sharp as Dean, and to test out his skills, he decided to take it out on Sigma, he located Sigma from a distance, aimed, and shot right through Sigma's head, Brad was proud of his own sharpshooting as well as the fact that he helped his kingdom.
|Day 6: I don't know how to deal with this|
The citizens had a good streak running for them, everyday, the managed to get someone from Gary's group, today was no different, Eta stood in the face of the mob, and all he could think was "I don't know how to deal with this, I can't...", that was all what was in his head, until the mob took his soul, with that, Billy was gone
|Night 7: Resolution|
Matt Epsilon was still searching for his last target to prove himself as the survivor, he finally found it, that person being Koppa, he ran towards him with a knife and stabbed him, Koppa didn't stand a chance.
Chi was attempting to wake up Dean to inform him of their victory, but Dean jumped off the bed on impulse and shot Chi with the gun he kept close to him, Dean decided that from that moment on, he would stop sleeping with a gun in his hand.
Dean was unhappy that Matt Upsilon killed his girlfriend, but, in light of his attempts to help the citizens, his punishment was reduced to exile, and so, he was Kicked out of the ward.
Another war, another hundred deaths, but Dean was satisfied that he was able to protect his kingdom, but he knew, trouble will come again, and who knows what form it will take, first Charlie, this time Gary, who's next? All shall be revealed, in DPM3.
"GAME OVER, GOODIE/INDY WIN, COMMENTS AND MVP UP SHORTLY".
End of Game Roster Edit
- F.T-Omega - Harry - Lynched D3
- F.T-Epsilon - Matt - Won N7 and left the game
- Plasmid-Beta - Hector - killed N6 by Dean
- Plasmid-Iota - Jimmy - Lynched D4
- Boquise-Theta - Ed - Lynched D2
- Boquise-Alpha - Alicia - Lynched D5
- Barcallica-Nu - Gary - RID killed N5 by Epsilon
- Araver-Eta - Billy - Lynched D6
- GJ-Sigma - Lilly - Killed N6 by Brad
- Slick-Upsilon - Barry
- Slick-Xi - Mackenzie - RID killed N3 by Gary
- Cube-Gamma - Miles - Lynched D1
- Cube-Chi - Sabrina - Killed N7 by Dean
- Krystal-Delta - Killed N5 by Jimmy
- Krystal-San - Killed N4 by Jimmy
- Aplusle-Rho - Cindy - RID Killed N2 by Gary
- Aplusle-koppa - Jenny - RID Killed N7 by Epsilon
- Dee-Lambda - Brad
- Dee-Phi - Gordon - Killed N3 by Jimmy
- Shadow-Tau - Maurice - Killed N2 by Ed
- Shadow-Zeta - Ivan - Killed N1 by Dean
- Jay-Mu - Ted - Killed N6 by Lilly
- Vommack-Omicron - Dean
- Marq-Psi - Shelton
- Phaze-Wau - Steven - RID Killed N4 by Gary
- Aura-Kappa - Samuel - Killed N3 by Dean
- Benjer-Pi - James
|List of actions|
Cycle 1 (N/D)
Cycle 2 (N/D)
Cycle 3 (N/D)
Cycle 4 (N/D)
Cycle 5 (N/D)
Cycle 6 (N/D)
Cycle 7 (N)