|Link||Farmers Mafia! BTSC threads|
|Size||13 Players (Small)|
|Winning Faction||Mouse & recruits|
|First to Die||Aura|
|Last Remaining||Marth, Barc, Vom, IAWY, Marq, Boq, Jay, Slick|
Farmers Mafia! was a game designed and hosted by Hachi based on own idea.
It began on January 14, 2014 and ended in a Mouse & recruits win in N5 (Jan 23).
Game Mechanics Edit
- Mouse can see the NK and Seph protection
- Mouse may recruit baddies
- NK can be affected by redirects, blocks, etc.
- If Mouse follows a baddie who does a night action and the kill, he will only see the kill.
- Messenger only sends a message, he does not receive a reply.
- If the mouse follows the broadcaster are someone who performs so night action, he is told the player did not make an action that affected another player.
- Mouse gains BTSC with RID recruits, and they will know eachother.
Blocks, Traps, Broadcasts, Successful RID kills, and Successful/failed NKs show in the NP.
If Mouse is NK N1, he is shown to be save by Apple, if Lynch D1 he is shown to be saved by Leek.
If Mouse achieves original Wincon, he leaves the game, the second Wincon ends it.
- Wincon: Kill all ailments and Mouse
- Figs: Active spy
- Grapes: Broadcaster
- Pumpkin: Trap
- Leek: RID Lynch save
- Garlic: Vote Redirect
- Carrots: Messenger
- Beet: Block
- Apple: Die roll between Save, Spy, or night Trap
Ailments; Have BTSC and kill(Has a carrier)
- Wincon:Achieve an unwinable majority(Over Indy and Goodie factions)
- Pestilence: Spy
- The Freeze(Cold Weather): Vote Manip + Night Action Redirect
- Worms:Gain role of first dead Baddy
Mouse:RID kill + Follow Spy + N1 & D1 immunity(from death)
- WINCON:Rid kill Farmer Brown and his randomly assigned goodie target, if impossible, he loses the RID kill, gains a RID recruit and must have his faction be the last standing.
Farmer Brown: Seraph Knight(Will protect a player from regular kills at night until dead)+ Vote redirect.
- WINCON:Protect a randomly assigned goodie(That isn't Figs), they are to protected until endgame. Wins if their target survives. If the target dies, he loses their seraph and vote redirect, but gains a save and joins goodies.
|Farmer Brown's Protectee|
Farmer Brown's protectee was Mogey - Apple
Host's Summary Edit
Game Idea and Expectations Edit
Winning Faction Edit
- Jay - Figs
- Barc - Grapes
- Marq - Pumpkin
- IAWY - Leek
- Vommack - Garlic
- Slick - Carrots
- Boquise - Beet
- Marth - Mouse
Day and Night Posts Edit
Today Farmer Brown peaked over his gene and watched his crops, where he saw that something had happened...After the ailments had come to ruin him, he had thought that that was it...
But it was not.
The Harvest God Hachi gave each of his crop a special power that night, in hopes of protecting the harvest.
First the Pumpkin stirred, rolling about as it tried to figure out it's job. Seeing that Inawayyes looked awfully suspicious, the pumpkin rolled over Ina, leaving the poor player able to move for the whole night...and day...
Later on Beet was rocking to his own jam, his own beat of life, when he saw Aura. She seemed to lack the groove that all things should have. Saddened by this, Beet beat the beat into the rhythmless Aura, distracting her for the whole night, Though beat didn't finish there. Seeing the grooveless Barc, Beet beat Barc, rendering him unable to act as well, for the rest of the night.
The pestilence gather before deciding to send The Chill to put a hamper on Marth, though lucky for Marth, Apple had asked Marth to visit his heightened inlightened tree. So sadly Marth was gone and the poor patch of cold wandered a away with a failed goal...
Spoiler for Actions
Can't write flavor, but Aura was lynched as Pestilence.
N2 ends Sunday 5pm BT
The crops had all returned to the fields that night as the cold air came back. The night was anew, and more fun was to happen tonight...
Beat was doing his own thing when Slick, hungry as ever, saw him. Slick ate too much beet, and couldn't do anything else for the night. Though before beet was beaten and eaten by the full slick, beet taught Marq about how to make a beat, and Marq decide to stay home, having fun making her own beats.
The mouse scuttled about before seeing Mogey alone. His stomach grumbling, the mouse took a nibble...
And soon Mogey was no more.
The Mouse also wanted to eat benjer but there were trap everywhere.
Meanwhile Benjer was sitting in a patch of dirt, feeling particularly odd, he screamed as he realized what made him feel odd. The Worms had crawled inside him, squirming around the ate him whole, and Benjer was no more...
Meanwhile a particular bunch of grapes screamed from high above in the ivy.
Grapes: My name is Broadcast! Broadcast: Baddies might as well give up this game.
Spoiler for Night Actions
Seeing the chill in the area, Farmer Brown had decided to set the sprinklers on to protect his crop. The water froze the crops over every night, and the Freeze was able to do no more.
With the removal the the freeze, the crops were more and more hopeful that soon, the ailments that cursed them woul be gone...
Beet was pounding to his own beat once again that night when he saw Krystal was lacking the abillity to boogie. Feeling sorry for here, he beat some musical beats into her and soon Krystal was dancing the night away, literally.
Pumpkin also saw this as a good time to get rolling. As he rolled along he eventually saw Barc.
Poor Barc wasn't going anywhere for a while.
The day rose with no sign of the dreaded worms in the garden. The crops gave thanks for the extra time...
Spoiler for Night Actions
In mere moments the Kiwifruit that had grown on the farm was eyed suspiciously...
"Who grows a Kiwifruit on a plain old farm like this?", everyone mused.
And so the fruits home was destroyed, and in one if the fruits slept the worms.
High above from from the ivy stems grapes hung in the air and shouted...
Broadcast: "You goodies will lose"
Beet was rocking to the new new pair of beats he got for his head-when he realized he had no ears! Beaten Blue by this, beet beat Marq and left her feeling the blues.
The sun rose, little occurring that night...
Though the mouse was still alive and all could change...
No one died, D4 ends 5pm Board Time, Thursday
It seemed that Marth was to be condemned...Yet that was not the case.
Before anything could happen a familiar tune leaked into the background and all were too distracted to notice Marth run away.
I think I will call the game here. I asked the Indy's to submit a correct RID list as they developed the stategy of recruiting everyone alive. Which is possible so in order to spare you guys the next 10 days or so of waiting it out(With nothing really happening). Everyone alive will win as Indies.
After consideration I though it woul be fair to give only Marth the three rep as it played out and give everyone else who won two(I hope this is okay).
Also thinking of either of having Jay for MVP, being that spied two baddies and helped the Aura lynch, all while keeping his identity pretty well hidden.
Though Marth took really good advantage of everyone's outing and was able to orgaize the most efficient way to victory.
What do you guys think?
End of Game Roster Edit
- Jay - Figs - RID Recuited at end by Mouse
- Barc - Grapes - RID Recuited at end by Mouse
- Marq - Pumpkin - RID Recuited at end by by Mouse
- IAWY - Leek - RID Recuited N4 by Mouse
- Vommack - Garlic - RID Recuited at end by Mouse
- Slick - Carrots - RID Recuited at end by Mouse
- Boquise - Beet - RID Recuited N3 by Mouse
- Mogey - Apple - RID Killed N2 by Mouse
- Aura - Pestilence - Lynched D1
- Brainy - The Freeze(Cold Weather) - Lynched D2
- Krystal - Worms - Lynched D3
- benjer3 - Farmer Brown - Killed N2 by The Worms (died as goodie since Apple died at the same time)
- Marth - Mouse
|List of actions|
Night 1 actions