|Fast Food Wars 3|
The Return of the King
|Link||Fast Food Wars 3 BTSC threads|
|Size||13 Players (Small)|
|First to Die||Araver|
|Last Remaining||Vommack, FatTony, Slick, dee|
It began on February 2nd, 2014 and ended in a Goodie win in D5 (February 14th).
- Tie Lynch - D1 = No lynch / D2 and on = Random Lynch in tie
- Kills are NOT blocking and the Baddie NK cannot be blocked!!
- What appears in NP:
- Show: Kills, Successful saves, Lynch Save, Trap, Follow Spy, Redirect
- Not shown: Unsuccessful saves, Spy, Spy Falsify, Block
Baddies – The best known chains in the world! Win by being in majority.
- McDonalds – The most well known chain in the world will use it’s might to block a player each night. May not choose the same player 2x in a row. (Block)
- Starbucks –Will give a coffee with a little additive to redirect a player’s action. May not choose the same player 2x in a row. (Redirect)
- KFC (Kentucky Fried Chicken) – Send a robotic chicken to follow a player and project a false image to make them appear as another role. (Works for the night used and the following night. (Spy-Falsification)
Goodies – Not as big but still good. Win by beating the baddies and Indy.
- Burger King – Tired of living in the shadow of McDonalds and other chains and kills for the goodies. (Goodie Kill)
- Wendy’s – Will follow a player around shouting “Where’s the Beef!?” annoying them all night, blocking their action. Not the same player twice in a row. (Block)
- Sonic - The Skating servers will swoop in and save a player each night. Includes self. Not the same player twice in a row. (Save)
- Quiznos - Will send their Spongmonkeys to spy on a player each night. (Spy)
- Popeye’s – Their Lousianian hospitatlity will calm the others during the day saving a player of choice from the lynch. May not use 2 days in a row. (Lynch Save)
- Arby’s – When thinking of Arby’s the red hat that appears will also appear on another player, allowing them to be watched and see who they target. (Follow spy)
- Hardees – With such thickburger’s their vote can count to up to x3. (Vote Multiplication)
- Firehouse Subs – Has a multitude of hot sauces that it will force a player to drink. The player will be unable to calm the spice and become trapped until the affect wears off. May not choose the same player 2x in a row. The trapped player is blocked, saved, and unlynchable. (Trap)
Indy – Casual Dining – Out of 5 potential targets, must outlive 3 and RID Kill at least 1.
- Olive Garden – Immune N1/D1. Unlimited salad and breadsticks, but once they know who you are, they will add a specially formulated poison to kill whoever eats it. (RID Kill)
|5 Secret Targets|
- Araver - Burger King
- Vommack - Sonic
- Hachi - Quiznos
- FatTony - Wendy's
- benjer3 - Arby's
- Jay Gold - Firehouse Subs
- Slick - Popeyes
- dee - Hardees
Day and Night Posts
Prologue – The War Continues...
It had been a long time since the lesser of the fast food places had taken control and gained superiority but the fast food giants were not yet done...It was time to strike back and regain their place at the top. They gathered the remaining members of their forces and prepared once more to go to war with the rest as they had done twice before. Olive Garden again didn't want to be left out, determined to show that casual dining too was more than able to compete with fast food.
|Ronald and his little crew watched from a clear vantage point waiting for their target to arrive. Araver had received a mysterious invitation to meet someone in front of the local mall. He wasn't sure what it was about but he was interested to find out. As soon as he was in sight, he was descended upon by several of KFC's mechanical chickens and was soon completely overwhelmed as the pecked and clawed at him for what seemed like forever. Once it was all over, there was nothing left as the chickens dispersed.
“I must have Arby's!” Nana got up suddenly and began to head out the door for Arby's, the big red hat hanging invisible above her head as she walked down the streets...
|The day was long and everyone was debating on how to vote for. Votes were changing left and right. Everyone was trying to gather info and figure out who was friend and foe. As the day drew to a close, though, no decision could be made and the day ended in a tie. No death would occur this day, but future ties would not be handled so lightly…|
Slick was inside his home preparing himself a nice meal of chicken and waffles when he heard a commotion outside of sirens blaring and decided to take a look. As soon as he opened the door he was face to face with a fireman who pulled out a bottle of hot sauce and forced the entire contents into Slick's mouth. Unfortunately he wouldn't be able to enjoy his chicken and waffles as he went in search of something to calm the fire in his mouth which would keep him out for a while.
Red hats are nice but invisible ones can be nicer as one appeared above FT's head as he suddenly got a craving for a nice roast beef sandwich from Arby's. He was being watched....
The Siren's song was quite alluring as Benjer walked out in search of the one producing such a beautiful sound. He final found her sitting in the middle of an opening in the park. He walked up to her completely entranced by her song, unaware of Ronald and the Colonel sneaking up behind him to take him out...
|The day was quite a back and forth...First Vommack was under fire, followed by Fat Tony. But Nana made a fatal mistake in her claims causing her to be quickly found out and the votes quickly piled on. Hardees decided to add on to the already incredible pile of votes though it was unnecessary. Nana was heaved up and thrown into a deep frier just like her chicken. Anyone up for some Kentucky Fried Nana?|
|The previous day had brought about a great deal of information and the remaining baddies had no will to allow things to continue as they were. They looked in a window and found Hachi in his home, taking a little nap in his chair. They slowly crept around to the front door and actually found it unlocked and went in, careful not to wake him. The left him a bag on a table near the chair and left, making just enough noise on the way out to wake him. He looked around as he awoke and saw the bag on the table. He was slightly confused as he didn't remember it being there before and went to inspect it. Inside was a Big Mac box. Still confused he took it out and opened it, and when he did it set off an explosion sending little bits of Hachi everywhere...|
|The day had quite a few candidates for lynch throughout the day. Marq, Aura, and Brainy were all in the running, switching between the lead at many times but in the end it finally game to be that Brainy was in the lead with a slight increase from the power of Hardees. It seemed casual dining would not be taking over as the power of the fast foods took down Olive Garden.|
|Jay was out and about for the night trying to figure out what he wanted to eat because he was feeling hungry. As he walked around down the street trying to figure out exactly which place you wanted to go, He heard footsteps behind him. As he turned around, he came face to face with the remaining baddies. Before Jay could figure out what he wanted to do, He was scooped up by a blurring figure and they both skated off into the distance. Sonic had done their job.
The sound of sirens blared in the streets as Aura was walking down the sidewalk. At first she paid them no mind because she just assumed they were off to some sort of emergency. That all changed when the Fire Truck stopped beside her, a man jumped out, and shoved a bottle of hot sauce into her mouth. The heat was so intense that she would not be able to do anything else but try to find something in order to quench the heat.
|It appeared that there was little need for discussion that day as it was a unanimous vote for Marq. Conceding defeat, even voting for herself, Marq was the one to go. There would be happy meals for anyone as Ronald was gone.|
|Jay looked around...Having an unsettling feeling. He started to think out loud... "Am I dead yet?"
"Yes...You are..." an unexpected answer came from behind him as he turned around to face the Siren of Starbucks who forced him to drink a poison laced latte. Jay soon succumbed to the effects of the poison and fell to the ground...Dead....
|Another day where discussion was of no need as it was completely agreed that Aura would be the one for this day. And rightly so as once the day ended they can to find that Aura was the last on they were after and they took the Siren of Starbucks and took her down proving again that even the smaller of the fast foods can compete with the fast food giants!!|
End of Game Roster
Host: Prince marth85
- Araver - Burger King - Killed N1 by the Baddies
- Marq - McDonalds - Lynched D4
- Vommack - Sonic
- Hachi - Quiznos - Killed N3 by the Baddies
- FatTony - Wendy's
- Nana7 - KFC - Lynched D2
- benjer3 - Arby's - Killed N2 by the Baddies
- Brainy - Olive Garden - Lynched D3
- Aura - Starbucks - Lynched D5
- Jay Gold - Firehouse Subs - Killed N5 by the Baddies
- Slick - Popeyes
- dee - Hardees
|List of actions|