|Final Fantasy Battle|
|Link||Final Fantasy Battle|
|Size||12 Players (Medium)|
|Start Date||October 29, 2008|
|First to Die||Mekal & Reaymond|
|Last Remaining||Frozen_in_Fire, PuzzleGirl|
It began on October 29, 2008 and ended in a Goodies win in D3 (November 6, 2008).
- Magic – Each player may choose up to 3 spells (Except Vivi and Kefka) and may not use spells 2 nights in a row (Except Vivi). Each spell has a 50% chance of failing. If the spell fails, you will automatically attack instead but your kill rate will be halved.
- Stop - Stops target, causing their night action to be cancelled and if another player targets a stopped player, they get a 100% kill.
- Reflect - Reflects a spell back at the caster.
- Poison - Poisons the opponent, causing them to die the night after they take an action.
- Silence - Makes target unable to use magic the following night.
- Berserk - Causes the target to attack a random player that night.
- Blind - Cuts target's accuracy in half for that night.
- Summons – Each player may choose 1 summon to use. A summon may only be used once. If a summon is used and you are targeted by an opponent, their kill rate will increase by 10% while you are concentrating on performing the summon (Except Yuna and Kefka).
- Catoblepas (AKA Shoat) - Demon Eye - 50% chance of petrifying up to 2 defenseless players causing them to be completely immobile the next night but they also cannot be killed the following night. They also cannot cast a day vote the day after they are affected.
- Phoenix - Phoenix Flame - If used on the night you are attacked and killed, you will be automatically revived. Has a 50% chance to kill a defenseless player.
- Hades - Black Cauldron - Causes 2 random status effects to up to 2 defenseless players.
- Bahamut - Mega Flare - Has a 75% kill rate against up to 3 defenseless players.
Villains – Each has their own win conditions Ultimate Evil (Team of 3 with BTSC) - These 3 are the strongest of the foes and have joined forces causing the most destruction to our kingdom. They are Sephiroth, Ultimecia, and Kefka. They win by killing everyone else. One of them must attack each night. While one of them is attacking the others will be hiding and cannot be found. (The only exception is if someone uses a defense breaking power.) All 3 must attack in any order before the cycle can start again for them. (In other words, all 3 must attack at least once in any order on the first 3 nights before all 3 can attack again in any order. If this confuses you, let me know and I will explain more in depth.) (Also…Notice how they all wish to be a God/Goddess )
- Sephiroth (Legendary SOLDIER First Class) – The most powerful of the villains. Wants destroy the world using the Black Materia to call forth Meteor to merge with the lifestream and become a God when the planet attempted to heal itself after Meteor strikes. He has a 100% kill rate against a defenseless player.
- Ultimecia (Sorceress) – Attempting to cast Time Compression to compress the universe into singularity and assimilate herself with all of creation to become a Goddess. Uses her time/space manipulation to control a person’s Night Actions with 75% effectiveness. If this succeeds, she will attempt to force the person to kill themselves afterwards. There is a 50% chance the person will break free from her manipulation before they kill themselves. If they do there is a 50% chance they will learn Ultimecia’s identity.
- Kefka (God of Magic) – A crazy and sadistic man who, after becoming the God of Magic, wishes to rule the world and destroy all life. He has a 50% chance to kill a defenseless player. He has access to all magic and does not suffer from the side effect of summoning.
Kuja (Angel of Death) – A genome created by Garland sent to encourage war on Gaia and assimilate it with Terra. He has a 50/50 chance of either killing a defenseless player or converting them into a Genome. He wins by killing everyone or turning them into a Genome.Defenses: Forces a Genome to die for him.
Xemnas (Leader of Organization XIII) – Wishes to gain control of Kingdom Hearts and use its' power to become a god-like entity and take control of the universe. Has a 50/50 chance of killing a player or casting a spell on them that will promote darkness in their hearts until they are consumed by a Heartless and they are transformed into a Nobody. This does not take place during game-play. There is no defense against Xemnas. Wins by killing everyone else or turning them into a Nobody.Defenses: Forces a Nobody to die for him.
Heroes – Win by defeating all the villains. If a hero manages to kill someone (Whether fellow hero or villain) they will "level up" and increase their power.
- Cloud Strife (Failed Sephiroth Clone/AVALANCHE) – A young man who Professor Hojo attempted to make into a Sephiroth Clone but managed to reject his fate and now seeks to defeat Sephiroth once and for all. He has a 100% kill rate and can break the defenses of Sephiroth only. Otherwise he has a 50% kill rate against a defenseless player.Defenses: Visits his friends at the 7th Heaven or visits the Forgotten Capital where he returned Aeris to the Lifestream. Level up: +10% to kill rate.
- Squall Leonhart (Gunblade master/SeeD) – A gunblade master and member of the mercenary force SeeD from Balamb Garden. He intends to stop Ultimecia’s plan to cast Time Compression. He has a 50% kill rate against a defenseless player. Every odd night he may cast Scan on a player and find out if they are a Hero or Villain.Defenses: His friends Zell or Quistis will die for him. Level up: +25% chance his Scan will find the exact identity a player.
- Irvine Kinneas (Sharpshooter) – A sharpshooting ex-member of Galbadia Garden who joined Squall’s group to stop Ultimecia. He has a 75% kill rate against a defenseless player. However, if his attack fails, there is a 75% chance his position will be discovered and his identity will be revealed. Defenses: 2 times he will hide in a forested area and does target practice. Level up: -25% chance his location will be revealed if his attack fails.
- Zidane Tribal (Thief) - A genome created by Garland who was suppose to take Kuja’s place as the Angel of Death once he reached maturity. Enraged, Kuja left Zidane on Gaia where he joined the Tantalus and became a thief. He is trying to stop Kuja and Garland’s plan to assimilate Gaia with Terra. He has a 50% kill rate against a defenseless player. 1 time only he can activate his trance to use his Dyne ability and get a 100% defense breaking kill against a player. Being a Genome himself, he is immune to being turned into one by Kuja.Defenses: His friends Blank or Marcus will die for him. Level up: +1 extra chance to use Dyne.
- Vivi Orunitia (Black Mage) – A black mage created by Kuja. He escaped his fate of being a mindless puppet of Queen Brahne. After joining Zidane’s group and learning the truth about his existence and coming to terms, he decides to help defeat Kuja and stop his plans and stop him from creating more soulless Black Mages. Only has a 25% kill rate against a defenseless player, however he has access to all magic and can cast them each night.Defenses: Visits his friends at the Black Mage Village or his friend Steiner will die for him.Level up: +10% effectiveness to magic spells.
- Yuna (Summoner) – A powerful summoner from the town of Bevelle. She has a 50% kill rate against a defenseless player. She has access to all summons and does not suffer from the side effect of summoning.Defenses: Ixion and Valefor will summon themselves and hide her where she cannot be found.Level up: +1 chance to summon.
- Shadow (Ninja/Assassin) – Has a 50% kill rate against a defenseless player. Every even night, he may send his dog, Interceptor, to spy on a player and have a 50% chance of learning their role. 1 time only, if he knows the exact role of a player he can get a 100% defense breaking kill against them.Defenses: In true ninja style, will hide amongst the shadows of the night where he cannot be found.Level up: +10% chance that Interceptor will learn the identity of the player.
- Kathleen - Cloud
- Mekal - Vivi
- Reaymond - Yuna
- frozen_in_fire - Zidane
- Limeliam - Shadow
- Puzzlegirl - Squall
- crazypainter - Irvine
Day and Night Posts
|12 warriors gathered at the field in front of Castle Sasune. The already knew why they were gathered there as they had received a mysterious message via Mognet only a day before.
Valiant warrior, I bring dire news! Princess Sara requests your help. Our kingdom and nearby towns are under attack, and we require your aid. Please come to the field in front of Castle Sasune so that we may meet with you and explain our situation. Please come as soon as possible!
Luneth, Arc, Ingus, and Refia
The warriors looked toward the castle as the moogles that had let them there entered the castle. A moment later a group of 4 young warriors on Chocobo’s approached the group.
The young man with white hair addressed the group.
“I am Luneth, and these are my friends Ingus, Arc, and Refia. We are the ones who sent you the message asking you to come here. We have heard tales of you powers and this is why we requested your aid. Our foes are also very well known and some of you will likely know them even better than we do which is why we have requested your aid. However, there appears to be more than we requested which means that it is certain that the villains hide among you. Allow us to explain what we have learned about about the villains and about you heroes.”
|Night 1 - The death begins|
|Cloud walked through about, looking for his target wondering where he could be.
“This area is vast, but I will find him…” Cloud saw a figure headed his way and hid behind a nearby boulder and watched as the person came closer. “Hmm…Looks like I won’t have to search for him after all.” Cloud brandished his mighty First Tsurugi as and came out from behind the boulder. “So there you are, Reaymond!”
Reaymond looked at his attacker, startled, and raised his weapon, preparing to defend himself. Cloud didn’t want to risk giving his opponent enough time to do anything and gave a swing of his sword, sending forward his Limit Break Bleam Blade. Reaymond attempted to dodge but the attack split into 3 smaller beams and one of them sliced into Reaymond as he collapsed to the ground. Cloud could hear another person coming and didn’t dare risk getting caught off guard and escaped into the woods.
Vivi walked carefully through the forest, slightly nervous.
“I heard Zidane was here as well…Maybe I can ask him for help…” he said as he walked along. He jumped slightly as a bush near him rustled. He calmed down as he saw a rabbit come out. Vivi breathed a sigh of relief. “I’m not sure what to do without my friends around to help…But I must be strong but I shouldn’t take any chances of being caught unprotected.” Vivi raised his staff and as he was surrounded by a green light, casting the reflect spell.
Yuna held her staff in a defensive position as she walked through the village of Ur and spotted her intended target. “Ah…There’s Limeliam…” she said quietly to herself. She raised up her staff and began to cast the silence spell.
As she was starting to cast the spell however, Limeliam turned and saw Yuna casting the spell and immediately turned and escaped before the spell could be finished.
“Hmph…The forces of the lifestream here are weak…This place is inadequate for my needs…But those children said that Cloud and a band of heroes are here, so maybe I should have a little fun while I’m here and take them out first.” Sephiroth smirked and drew his Masamune and walked up to an already severely injured Reaymond. Reaymond attempted to strike at Sephiroth with what little strength he had left but Sephiroth easily moved out of the way.
“Hm…Still got a little fight in you…Can’t have that…” Sephiroth said as he thrust his blade into Reaymond’s chest and smiled as Reaymond took his last breath.
Squall searched everywhere, attempting to find the one he was looking for but his target was nowhere to be found.
Squall gave an annoyed sigh as he went to Kazus to rest for the night. As he entered the town, he looked around seeing Mekal nearby. Squall quickly ducked behind the nearby tree and cast his scan spell. “Hmm…I see…Well at least this gives me some idea of who you could be…”
Shadow hid as he watched Kat walk it the forest.
Shadow darted quickly from tree to tree, making certain not to make a sound as he closed in on her. Kat came to a stop as she felt she was being followed and Shadow jumped up into the tree, jumped to the tree on the other side of Kat and landed quietly behind her. Shadow quickly drew his dagger, grabbed Kat and put the dagger to her throat. “Don’t move or you die right now.” Shadow quickly cast a poison spell on Kat and released her. Kat turned around trying to get a look at her attacker, but Shadow had already disappeared.
Mekal walked through the field cautiously keeping his eye out for anyone who may have been trying to attack him. Suddenly a strange slender creature in white appeared in front of him.
“What on earth is that?” Mekal said as he swung his weapon at the thing, but it easily dodged his attack. Nearby, Xemnas watched as the Nobody distracted his target. “This one’s not strong enough to make into a good Nobody…I’ll just get rid of him instead.”
Xemnas charged at Mekal. Mekal heard the footsteps of someone coming up behind him and turned around just in time to see his attacker swing around just in time to watch as Xemnas’ Aerial Blade pierced right through his chest. “Hmph…Weakling…” Xemnas turned and left as the Dusk followed behind him.
|Day 1 – The fall of a God|
|Everyone held tightly to RainThinker, not letting him get away.
“LET ME GO! I’LL KILL YOU ALL!!” He shouted, breaking away, and began to charge his signature spell “Forsaken” but before he could finish, the light warriors surrounded him and locked his magic.
Arc stepped forward and changed into a black mage, and stood in front of Rainthinker.
“You have been chosen to be executed…Kefka…” Arc spoke calmly.
Rainthinker just scoffed at him.
“I’m the God of Magic! Just what do you think you can do to me.”
“Distract you!” Ingus said as he changed to a Red Mage and drew his sword, charging a fire spell into his sword.
Before Rainthinker had time to react, Ingus struck him with his fiery blade.
“But…I’m a…God…” Kefka dropped to the ground, dead.
Ingus turned to the rest of the group and smiled.
“I thank you heroes for assisting in bringing down one of our foes. But there are still others so please help us to take them down and restore peace to our kingdom.”
|Night 2 – Destruction|
|Some of the Genomes that Kuja brought along with him went in search of his 3 targets Silverheat, Limeliam, and crazypainter.
“Go and gather them into the village of Kazus…I have a surprise waiting for them,” was Kuja’s order, and they followed without a word. ___________________________________________________________
After a little while, Irvine spotted her in the distance though there appeared to be someone with her.
Irvine ignored the other presence, smiled, and readied his gun, “There you are.”
Irvine aimed his gun and fired. Suddenly, the one with Silverheart moved into the way, taking the shot.
Silverheart looked down at the one who had taken the shot then in the direction of Irvine and started heading in his direction. Not taking any chances of getting caught, he ran as quickly as he could from where he had been before Silverheart could reach him.
Shadow kneeled down to Interceptor.
“You remember the one named Star_tiger…Go look for her and tell me who she is.”
Interceptor gave a low growl in acknowledgement before running off into the night in search of star_tiger.
“Now for my own target…” Shadow waited outside the gates of Ur, waiting for Kat to leave. Just as Kat stepped outside the gate, Shadow leapt in front of her.
“We meet again…” he stated calmly.
“I know that voice! You’re the one from the woods yesterday! Decided to show yourself this time?” Kat said, drawing out her weapon. She appeared still weak however from the poison.
“Still want to fight in that weakened state…Heh, I like your style…But I’ve got better things to be doing.” Shadow raised his hand and cast the stop spell on Kat, freezing her in place. Shadow gave a smirk underneath his mask and disappeared.
Squall walked through the field outside of Castle Sasune, looking for crazypainter and soon spotted her headed his way.
“I wasn’t able to find who I was looking for last time, but not this time…” Squall said quietly to himself and walked toward crazypainter drawing out his gunblade.
Crazypainter looked up and saw Squall headed her way. She could tell by the look in his eye that he was here to fight. Not really looking to fight, she attempted to leave but Squall quickly ran in front of her and cut her off.
“Trying to run?” Squall questioned
“No…Just not looking to fight…” crazypainter replied.
Squall gave crazypainter a slightly annoyed look before pulling back his gunblade to strike and swung it at her. She quickly dodged his attack and pulled out her own weapon, seeing that there was apparently no way out of this.
Squall prepared another attack and attempted to strike again but before he could hit, 2 strange tailed people rushed by and grabbed crazypainter, and disappeared into the night, leaving a very confused Squall behind.
The last of the genomes brought crazypainter to Kazus and threw her to the ground beside Silverheart and Limeliam. The Genomes surrounded them, not allowing them to escape.
Kuja floated above them with an evil smile.
So the cast has been gathered, now let it begin!
Kuja raised his hand to the sky, “Come now Bahamut let’s give everyone a good show!”
Bahamut descended from the heavens flying right above Kazus.
Crazypainter, Limeliam, and Silverheart all looked up at at Bahamut as it began to charge its Mega Flare attack. Just as it was about to release it’s attack the Genomes all scattered. Bahamut released it’s attack on crazypainter, limeliam, and silverheart. Just as the attack was released however, someone appeared out of nowhere and threw silverheart away from the main blast. Mega Flare hit the others and silverheart’s helper and as the dust cleared there was no trace of them as well as a large area of the town. Silverheart was nowhere to be seen. Kuja had not seen Silverheart being saved and assumed her for dead and left as Bahamut ascended back into the heavens.
“Hahaha, you have done well my pet…But I no longer need you. No be a good little pet and die!”
Ultimecia’s words flowed into star_tiger’s head as she pulled out her weapon.
“Yes…I shall do as you wish…” star_tiger thrust the weapon into her neck and she dropped to the ground.
Zidane ran through the fields and forest, looking everywhere for star_tiger.
Just as he was about to give up on his search, he spotted a body on the ground nearby and went over for a closer inspection.
“I’m not sure what happened…But I don’t think I want to find out…” Zidane turned and left, trying to wipe away the scene from his mind.
|Day 2 – Time Compression Denied|
|Panther pulled away from the group and used stop on most of them though some of them were able to keep from getting caught in it and continued to chase him. They were able to easily catch up to him, but what Panther lacked in speed he made up for in magical prowess and took control of Silverheart and forced her to start attacking the others. Everyone was forced to jump back to avoid Silverheart’s attacks.
The light warriors attempted to subdue Panther as well but were having a hard time doing so since they had to avoid Silverheart as well.
Suddenly a dog came out of no where and pounced Panther, knocking him down and releasing his control on Silverheart.
Panther pushed the dog away but the dog continued to attack Panther. Just as he was about to release an attack on the dog, a beam of light came down and struck Panther, knocking him out.
Everyone looked up and saw a woman with angelic wings descending toward the group.
The woman kneeled down and petted the dog, “Good job, Angelo.” The woman turned to the group and smiled. “I am Rinoa Heartilly. I heard about the trouble going on here and came to help. And it seems that I was able to fine Ultimecia.”
Panther came back to his senses and stood up to attack.
Rinoa didn’t give Panther the chance to finish the attack and shot another beam of magic at him, this one much more concentrated and struck him right through the chest.
“If only…I could have completed…The Time Compression…” he muttered with the last of his strength.
The light warriors looked at Rinoa. “We thank you very much for your help.”
Rinoa smiled, “It was not a problem, I should go back, good luck heroes.” Rinoa picked up Angelo and flew off into the distance.
|Night 3 – The Flames of the Phoenix|
|DMS snuck around through the forest looking for his target for the night when a strange creature appeared before him.
DMS drew his weapon and attempted to attack the thing but it danced around and moved nimbly and DMS couldn’t seem to land a hit on it. As DMS was distracted attacking the creature, Xemnas was hidden a few yards away, preparing the Berserk spell and cast it on DMS who suddenly stopped for a moment and began to swing wildly, catching the Dancer off guard and finally slaying the Nobody.
“Hehe, that should make things interesting tonight.” Xemnas said as he turned and left.
Sephiroth flew through the night, looking for his target.
“Where is PG…” He looked around furiously, trying to find her and eventually spotted her walking along, with someone.
Sephiroth drew out his Masamune and flew to the ground, landing not far behind PG. PG and the person with her turned around and saw Sephiroth looking at them.
“Who are you?” PG asked.
“In a moment, that information would be of no use to you.”
Sephiroth said and swung his sword at PG. In an instant the sword struck, but it did not hit its intended target. The person that had been walking along with PG stepped in the way of the attack and took the attack for her.
Sephiroth sneered at the sight of someone stepping in the way of his plans and did not want to risk being identified and flew off leaving PG looking at the scene that had just transpired in shock and confusion.
Cloud walked around, his First Tsurugi ready to strike at a moment’s notice. Soon he found Silverheart walking just outside the destructed village of Kazus.
“I found you!” Cloud shouted at Silverheart.
Silverheart swung around to face her attacker. She looked at Cloud, watching for any sudden movements in case she needed to defend herself.
Cloud strapped the First Tsurugi to his back and began to concentrate for a moment before the skies lit with a red light as the great Phoenix descended from the sky.
The Phoenix flapped its mighty wings, sending a bright flare of fire through the air.
Silverheart knew that she was the intended target and turned to run. The Phoenix gave another flap of its wings, sending a wave of fire at Silverheart. Silverheart was unable to avoid the flames of the Phoenix and took the full force of the Phoenix Flame and let out a painful shout as she fell to the ground and disappeared in the sea of flames.
Cloud turned and left, knowing that Silverheart had been taken out.
Squall had no problem in finding DMS as he came charging out of the forest almost in a frenzy.
Squall casted Scan on DMS trying his best not to draw DMS's attention.
Squall analyzed the information of the scan. “Hmm…I see…This is very useful information…Now at least I know what my next course of action should be…” Squall said to himself before leaving before DMS could find him.
Zidane looked around for DMS and had no problem spotting him as he charged around the fields, appearing to have no rhyme or reason for his actions due to the Berserk spell that had been cast on him. Zidane charged toward DMS.
DMS spotted Zidane coming at him and wildly swing his weapon at Zidane.
Zidane’s time as a thief had given him a much easier time at dodging but DMS was swinging too wildly for him to follow and backed far away from DMS and began to concentrate. After a moment, the cry of a bird disturbed the stillness of the night as the Phoenix came down through the clouds.
DMS stopped only for a moment as the Phoenix flapped its wings, lighting the sky in a fiery blaze. The Phoenix gave another beat of its wings, sending fireballs at DMS. DMS moved quickly dodging the Phoenix’s attack and made his way toward Zidane.
Zidane watched as DMS came at him and broke his concentration on the summon and dodged as DMS threw an attack at him.
Phoenix, no longer being held by a summon, ascended back to the heavens.
Zidane couldn’t keep up with DMS’s wild attack pattern and decided it better to escape and ran into the nearby woods, disappearing amongst the trees. DMS tried to follow but when Zidane disappeared in the darkness of the woods, he turned and decided to search for another target.
Kat sighed, “I was able to survive yesterday thanks to that Stop spell halting the flow of the poison…But…I don’t think I can make it…through tonight too…”
After a while of walking around, Kat’s breathing became labored and she collapsed to the ground, finally succumbing to the effect of the poison.
|Day 3 - Victory|
|The 2 remaining heroes as well as the warriors of light all surrounded DMS.
“Come on PG…Don’t you want to take this fight to the end, just you and me,” DMS asked.
“No thanks…I know you’re a baddie cause I’m Squall and I used scan on you last night.”
DMS got a slight look of concern on his face, immediately changed his tone and turned to FIF. “Frozen? Don’t you want to take this to the final round? PG’s lying, she’s not Squall…Squall already died! She just wants to kill you!”
Frozen just shook his head. “Sorry. I believe that you’re bad. So I’m voting for you.”
DMS looked back and forth at them before jumping back drawing out the Masamune. “Fine…I’ll just kill you all right now!”
The figure of Aeris stood over the fallen Cloud.
She just smiled. “They need you.”
A wave of light flowed over Cloud as he came to. He slowly sat up. “Aeris…?” He looked around in a daze after thinking he heard Aeris’ voice. He got to his feet and looked around, all the others surrounding someone. After a moment he saw the person they were surrounding pull out a long blade.
Cloud started running toward the group.
DMS swung the Masamune at the group but suddenly it was stopped by another blade.
“Well well…It’s Cloud,” DMS said, a little surprised to see him.
“Sephiroth! It’s time to end this!”
Cloud charged at DMS swinging the First Tsurugi at him with great force, causing him to fly into the air. Cloud jumped up after him. Sephiroth regained his composure as he started to fall back down and saw Cloud coming up at him and prepare to counter.
Cloud and DMS’s swords clashed in mid flight and the both came back to the ground and charged each other swords clashing again and again.
Cloud pushed DMS back and lanched another attack sending DMS into the air.
“Time to finish this!” Cloud shouted and swung his sword around as it began to glow. With one strong swing, the First Tsurugi split into 6 separate swords.
Cloud rushed at DMS, striking him grabbing a new sword with each strike.
Cloud finally grabbed the last sword and flew down at DMS.
After landing the last strike, the blades of the First Tsurugi flew to the ground around Cloud as he caught the last one looking up as DMS fell to the ground, unmoving.
Everyone else was just looking on in awe at what had just happened. The Light warriors looked at Cloud. “We are not sure how it is that you were able to come back after the poisoning but we are glad that you did. I’m not sure if we would have been able to take down Sephiroth without you. Thank you. And it would appear that all the villains have been taken care of. Sephiroth seems to be the last one.” The Light Warriors smiled at the remaining heroes. “We cannot thank you enough for the help you have given us today. We are forever in your debt.”
End of Game Roster
- Kathleen - Cloud - Killed N3 by Shadow
- Mekal - Vivi - Killed N1 by Xemnas
- Panther - Ultimecia - Lynched D2
- Reaymond - Yuna - Killed N1 by Cloud and Sephiroth
- frozen_in_fire - Zidane
- RainThinker - Kefka - Lynched D1
- Limeliam - Shadow - Killed N2 by Kuja
- Puzzlegirl - Squall
- dms172 - Sephiroth - Lynched D3
- star_tiger - Kuja - Killed N2 by Ultimecia
- crazypainter - Irvine - Killed N2 by Kuja
- Silverheart - Xemnas - Killed N3 by Cloud