|Final Fantasy Battle II|
|Link||Game thread: Final Fantasy Battle II BTSC threads|
|Size||12 Players (Small)|
|Winning Faction||Ultimate Evil|
|First to Die||GAD, EDM, Vommack|
It began on March 29th, 2013 and ended in a Baddie win in N5 (April 10th).
Each player may attack each night (Basically everyone has a NK action if they choose to use it.) But it has a chance of failing based on the percentage. Players have a set number of defenses. A player may forego all actions to instead use defense on any night which will make them completely immune to any action that is not a defense breaking action. 1 magic spell may be used in conjunction with your attack each night. Summons require concentration and therefore no other actions may be used the night a summon is used and players attacking someone who summons will have a 10% accuracy increase (Those attacking Yuna will not receive this accuracy boost).
- Magic - Each player (Except for Ultimate Evil) may choose 2 magic spells to use in conjunction with their attack each night. After it is used, it may not be used again. Vivi is able to use all spells each night (but not the same spell 2 nights in a row). Spells do not work on a defending player. Spells have a 75% accuracy. Ultimate Evil may use any spell but not the same 2 nights in a row.
- Stop - Stops target, causing their night action to be cancelled (Block) and if another player targets a stopped player, they get a 100% kill.
- Reflect - Reflects a spell back at the caster. (Mirror)
- Poison - Poisons the opponent, causing them to die the night after they take an action. (Delayed Kill) (can be cured with Poisona Spell)
- Poisona - Remove Poison Status in affected
- Silence - Makes target unable to use magic the following night.
- Berserk - Causes the target to attack a random player that night. (Random Redirect and if target uses a spell, it will fail)
- Blind - Cuts target's accuracy in half for that night.
- Summon - Due to their high power, each player may choose 1 summon (Except Ultimate Evil). A player may not attack on the night they are summoning and anyone who attacks a summoning player will have their accuracy increased by 10% while concentrating on the summon. Yuna may use any of the summons, however, if she levels up, she must choose a different summon. Yuna and Kuja do not suffer from the 10% opponent accuracy increase. Ultimate Evil: May choose 2 summons. Kefka does not suffer from the 10% opponent accuracy increase and may attack on the same night of summoning.
- Catoblepas (AKA Shoat) - Demon Eye - 50% chance of petrifying up to 2 defenseless players causing them to be completely immobile the next night but they also cannot be killed the following night. They also cannot cast a day vote the day after they are affected. (Trap)
- Phoenix - Phoenix Flame - If used on the night you are attacked and killed, you will be revived. Has a 50% chance to kill a defenseless player.
- Hades - Black Cauldron - Causes 2 random status effects to 2 defenseless players.
- Bahamut - Mega Flare - Has a 75% kill rate against up to 2 defenseless players. (Due to his dislike of evil forces, his kill rate is dropped to 50% if used by Ultimate Evil.) (This is to help with balance)
- Defenses: Each player (Except Ultimate Evil and Xemnas) has 2 defenses. When defending the player cannot be killed or affected by abilities unless the ability explicitly says that it breaks defense.
ALL ACTIONS WILL SHOW IN THE NP!!!!
The Ultimate Evil - They win by being in majority. One of them must attack each night. While one of them is attacking the others will be hiding and cannot be found (since they have no defenses, the only exception is if someone uses a defense breaking power.) The same person cannot attack until the other 2 have attacked. (In other words, all 3 must attack at least once in any order on the first 3 nights before all 3 can attack again in any order. If this confuses you, let me know and I will explain more in depth.)
- Sephiroth (Legendary SOLDIER First Class) – The most powerful of the villains. Wants destroy the world using the Black Materia to call forth Meteor to merge with the lifestream and become a God when the planet attempts to heal itself after Meteor strikes. He has a 100% kill rate against a defenseless player.
- Ultimecia (Sorceress) – Attempting to cast Time Compression to compress the universe into singularity and assimilate herself with all of creation to become a Goddess. Uses her time/space manipulation to control a person’s Night Actions with 75% effectiveness (Redirect). If this succeeds, she will attempt to force the person to kill themselves afterwards. There is a 50% chance the person will break free from her manipulation before they kill themselves. If they do there is a 50% chance they will learn Ultimecia’s identity.
- Kefka (God of Magic) – A crazy and sadistic man who, after becoming the God of Magic, wishes to rule the world and destroy all life. He has a 50% chance to kill a defenseless player. He does not suffer from 10% opponent accuracy increace and may attack on the same night as summoning.
Heroes - Win by defeating Ultimate Evil and Independants. If a hero manages to kill someone (Whether fellow hero or villain) they will "level up" and increase their power.
- Cloud Strife (Failed Sephiroth Clone/AVALANCHE) – A young man who Professor Hojo attempted to make into a Sephiroth Clone. He managed to reject his fate and now seeks to defeat Sephiroth once and for all. He has a 100% kill rate and can break the defenses of Sephiroth only. Otherwise he has a 50% kill rate against a defenseless player. Defenses: Visits his friends at the 7th Heaven or visits the Forgotten Capital where he returned Aeris to the Lifestream. Level up: +10% to kill rate.
- Squall Leonhart (Gunblade master/SeeD) – A gunblade master and member of the mercenary force SeeD from Balamb Garden. He intends to stop Ultimecia’s plan to cast Time Compression. He has a 50% kill rate against a defenseless player. Every odd night he may cast Scan on a player and find out if they are a Hero or Villain (Faction Spy). Defenses: His friends Zell or Quistis will die for him. Level up: +50% chance his Scan will find the exact identity a player.
- Irvine Kinneas (Sharpshooter) – A sharpshooting ex-member of Galbadia Garden who joined Squall’s group to stop Ultimecia. He has a 75% kill rate against a defenseless player. However, if his attack fails, there is a 75% chance his position will be discovered and his identity will be revealed to the target. Defenses: 2 times he will hide in a forested area and does target practice. Level up: -25% chance his location will be revealed if his attack fails.
- Zidane Tribal (Thief) - A genome created by Garland who was suppose to take Kuja’s place as the Angel of Death once he reached maturity. Enraged, Kuja left Zidane on Gaia where he joined the Tantalus and became a thief. He is trying to stop Kuja and Garland’s plan to assimilate Gaia with Terra. He has a 50% kill rate against a defenseless player. 1 time only he can activate his trance to use his Dyne ability and get a 100% defense breaking kill against a player. Being a Genome himself, he is immune to being turned into one by Kuja. Defenses: His friends Blank or Marcus will die for him. Level up: +1 extra chance to use Dyne.
- Vivi Orunitia (Black Mage) – A black mage created by Kuja. He escaped his fate of being a mindless puppet of Queen Brahne. After joining Zidane’s group and learning the truth about his existence and coming to terms, he decides to help defeat Kuja and stop his plans and stop him from creating more soulless Black Mages. Only has a 25% kill rate against a defenseless player, however he has access to all magic and can cast them each night. Defenses: Visits his friends at the Black Mage Village or his friend Steiner will die for him. Level up: +10% effectiveness to magic spells.
- Yuna (Summoner) – A powerful summoner from the town of Bevelle. She has a 50% kill rate against a defenseless player. She has access to all summons and does not suffer from the side effect of summoning. Defenses: Ixion and Valefor will summon themselves and hide her where she cannot be found. Level up: +1 chance to summon.
- Shadow (Ninja/Assassin) – Has a 50% kill rate against a defenseless player. Every even night, he may send his dog, Interceptor, to spy on a player and have a 50% chance of learning their role (ID Spy). 1 time only, may perform an RID Kill against a player. It will break the player's defenses. Defenses: In true ninja style, will hide amongst the shadows of the night where he cannot be found. Level up: +10% chance that Interceptor will learn the identity of the player.
Indies: Each have own win-con.
- Kuja (Angel of Death) – A genome created by Garland sent to encourage war on Gaia and assimilate it with Terra. He has a 50/50 chance of either killing a defenseless player or converting them into a Genome. He wins everyone else being dead or turning them into a Genome. Defenses: Forces a Genome to die for him (Not a player, random generic Genome).
- Xemnas (Leader of Organization XIII) – Wishes to gain control of Kingdom Hearts and use its' power to become a god-like entity and take control of the universe. Has a 50/50 chance of killing a player or casting a spell on them that will promote darkness in their hearts until they are consumed by a Heartless and they are transformed into a Nobody. There is no defense against Xemnas. Wins by everyone else being dead or turning them into a Nobody. Defenses: ONLY ONCE!! Forces a Nobody to die for him (Not a player, random generic Nobody).
- mew - Sephiroth
- IAWY - Ultimecia
- araver - Kefka
Day and Night Posts
|The heroes looked around as they had been once again gathered to a somewhat familiar location.
“Greetings once again heroes.” A silver haired young man, Luneth, addressed the group of heroes.
“It seems I was forced to once again call you to here to assist in defending this land. It seems you’re your last attack on them only managed to hinder their assault. The villains were able to restore their power and are once again causing mayhem and destruction.” “We ask you once again to help us in our time of need,” the young brown haired boy, Arc, now talked to them.
“You have each been chosen for your strengths and skills as well as knowledge of our foe to help in ridding us of them.”
The heroes turned to each other and nodded in agreement to assist in taking down the evil that had come to terrorize the land.
|Night 1 – Indies on the move!|
|Irvine laid back against a large boulder polishing his gun. “I really don’t know why I’m here…I’m a good shot but still…” he let out a big sigh as he peeked around the boulder. “Where on earth is that guy…I haven’t seen Mew all night…” Irvine finally became fed up with waiting…Apparently Mew didn’t feel like coming out and was off hidden somewhere…But unfortunately for Irvine…While he couldn’t find Mew…Mew saw him and learned just who he was…
Vivi walked down the road leading toward the woods. He straitened his hat and held his staff ready in his hands. He started his search for Vommack…He looked everywhere he could think but couldn’t find him anywhere at all…but he did find Dorcas. He tried to sneak up on him but stepped on a twig that caught Dorcas’ attention and allowed him to dodge just before taking a full hit from Vivi’s staff. Dorcas, not wanting to get into a confrontation yet ran off into the woods. Vivi sulked a bit having been unable to do anything to either of his targets and walked off, beaten…
While Vommack was able to hide from Vivi, Xenmas was another matter altogether. “You can’t hide from me…I can see where you are Vommack…Stop hiding and come play. Maybe if you do I’ll just make you into one of us. The life of a Nobody can be very good as you can help us claim Kingdom Hearts!” The request fell on deaf ears as Vommack wasn’t about to reveal himself. Xemnas soone became angered by Vommack’s unwillingness to come out and drew out his Ethereal Blades. “Fine…You leave me no choice then.” Xemnas appeared out of nowhere in front of Vommack and, leaving him no time to react, sliced through him with the blades…
Just like Vommack, Dorcas was lucky the first time, but not the second. He ran through the forest dodging blast after blast from Kuja. “Come now, the star of this play can’t be running off…You have to stay until the final curtain!” Kuja was done having his fun though and used his Flare Star to blast Dorcas into dust…
Squall chased EDM through the town, swinging his gunblade whenever he got close enough to try and hit but EDM was slightly more agile. He sighed, “Come on…I have my own world to get back to…” Finally he put the gunblade in its holster and broke into a full sprint. It didn’t take him long to catch up to EDM. He came up beside her and did a sweeping kick, causing her to trip and topple head over heels, finally colliding with a wall. Squall walked up to her, pulled his gunblade and finished her off.
Kefka let out his trademark laugh as he used his multitude of magical skills to keep Fat Tony, Plasmid and golfjunkie all in one little place for him. He started with Fat Tony and fired a Thundaga at him. The spell barely missed but sent FT flying back. Kefka, thinking he had finished the job turned his attention to Plas and GJ. “Alrighty…Now then. I call the Dragon King. Bahumut! Come forth!” The moonlight began to fade as clouds formed in the sky and soon Bahamut decended from the sky. “Who calls me here?” Bahamut looked to Kefka. “Fool! How dare you call me! I will not take orders from one such as you!” “I called you and you’ll do what I say you overgrown lizard! Now kill! Kill those 2 right there!” While he did not like it, he was bound to act as instructed by the one who called upon him. Bahamut charged his Mega Flare and fired it at Plas and GJ. But just as he released it, he purposely forced his aim a little off and missed them and almost hit Kefka instead!
“What are you doing you idiot! You almost hit me with that attack!!” Kefka started jumping around, his annoyance very clear. Bahamut didn’t bother to even reply and just flew back into the sky. “Wait a minute you! Get back here and kill them!” While Kefka was busy arguing with Bahamut, Plas and GJ took the opportunity to escape. Kefka looked back to where he’d left the others and found that they had gone. “AHHHH! I HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE YOU ALL!!!!”
|Day 1 – No-Winged Angel|
|The first night saw the death of 3 players already and everyone was deliberating on who they felt was responsible. Many started out suspecting Framm but later Mew was added to the possible choices. As the day dragged on, the votes started to swing between Framm and Mew but in the end, Mew was the one leading in votes. The players started to surround Mew so he couldn’t escape as the 4 youths from the world came.
“So this is the one you have chosen as the guilty member…” the young blonde man, Ingus walked up in red mage attire.
The group allowed him to walk up to Mew. Once Ingus reached him though, he grew a large black wing and took to the sky.
Arc walked up, his staff held in front of him, using the Shade spell to paralyze him.
Ingus drew his sword charging a fire spell into the blade, “Thanks Arc…”
Ingus swung the fire blade threw Sephiroth. As he faded away he spoke one final line, “I will…never be a memory…”
|Night 2 - Full Assault on Gnan|
|Kuja flew in the sky searching around for Gnan. “It seems our lead role has taken leave.” Frustrated, Kuja flew off, unable to find where his target was hiding.
Gnan wasn’t so lucky when Xemnas and Zidane came for him though. Zidane’s body was glowing brightly from his Trance mode, ready to release his Dyne skill. Xemnas was floating above, his ethereal blades drawn and ready. “So what do you want, you little goodie-good? I’m here for Gnan, but if you get in my way I won’t hesitate to eliminate you too.” Xemnas pointed one of his blades at Zidane. “Oh don’t worry, once I’m done with him, you’re next!” Zidane glared up at Xemnas. “Now try this! Grand Lethal!” Zidane released his strongest Dyne skill shooting out several lasers. Gnan was unable to avoid the attack and fell after being struck by them. Xemnas was able to teleport and dodge the lasers easy enough. “Hmph…Maybe you’re a bit tougher than I thought…Seems I need to study you more before I make my move.” And with that Xemnas created a portal and walked off to the area of Betwixt and Between.
Plasmid walked around outside of Sasune castle. Suddenly he saw a glowing light around him. He looked around and spotted Ultimecia just before she disappeared from sight. Once he turned back around to continue walking he spotted Squall hiding at the corner ahead. Just as Plas was about to try and escape, Squall jumped out and casted a blind spell. Plas’s body began to glow again as the spell was cast and Squall covered his eyes as his vision became blurred from the blind being reflected. Squall retreated before plas could take advantage of the situation.
Squall walked out of the area of Sasune castle and was barely able to make out the figure of GJ ahead. He drew his gunblade and charged toward him. GJ turned just as Squall reached him and dodged the attack. Squall began to throw attack after attack but couldn’t land a blow. He was constantly blinking and trying to clear his eyes but to no avail. After several more failed attacks, he finally gave in and took off. GJ was about to give chase when Kuja flew down and cut him off. “Well now…Maybe you will be a nice substitute for the lead!” Kuja raised his hand and a green goo flew out and covered GJ in a poison.
FT walked up to Ultimecia, “I have done as you wished, mistress.” “Yes…Well done. But you have served your purpose. I have no more need for you.” “As you command, my mistress…” FT pulled his weapon and drove it through his chest, and fell to the ground, dead…
|Day 2 – Exit…Stage Right…|
The day ended with a predicament. Both Boquise and Framm were tied for votes as the youths came to the scene. “So, you are at a standstill, are you?” Refia asked as she dismounted her Chocobo.
“It would appear so,” Luneth walked up to Boquise and Framm. “We will unfortunately have to leave this up to chance.” Luneth took out a single gil and flipped it into the air. “Heads Boquise…Tails Framm…” The players all watched with anticipation as the coin descended and landed softly on the ground. Everyone gathered around to inspect the coin. “Tails…” Framm looked at the group and began to back away. “I am the star! I am the angel of death! I will not allow this to happen!” Kuja flew into the air and entered his Trance mode and begins to glow.
That looks like…” Luneth began to speak as Kuja began to charge up the ultima magic.
Just as the spell was about to release Kuja fell to the ground, his body riddled with arrows. Refia lowered her bow after having job changed to Ranger.
“It would appear we have had another successful day…We pray our luck continues and we will be rid of these villains soon…” Refia smiled as the remaining players all separated to plan for the night.
|Night 3 – Fresh out of antidote|
|Ultimecia flew high in the sky looking feverishly for Plasmid and managed to spot him in the middle of a town. It seemed he had company though as Yuna was also there.
"I wasn't able to find Araver tonight, seems he's missing but at least I can deal with you. Come to me...Bahamut!" The clouds in the sky began to swirl as Bahamut descended and flew down beside Yuna.
While they were distracted Ultimecia thought this to be the most ample time to put Plasmid under her spell but just as she was about to lock on to him and begin, Bahamut shot out it’s Mega Flare but before it could hit, a figure came out and pushed Plasmid out of the way of the blast and took the attack. Once the dust had cleared, Plasmid was nowhere to be seen…Only thing left was the body of his defender. Looks like both Ultimecia and Yuna were out of luck for the night…
As the night drew to an end, GJ grasped his chest…It seemed no one could come to his aid to remove the poison from his body…He dropped to his knees as his vision blurred and eventually collapsed….Dead from the poison Kuja had cast on him the night before.
|Day 3 – HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE|
|The overstressed host messed up the vote count the day before almost resulting in the wrong lynch but this time it was definitely a tie. Boquise and Araver looked at the other 2 players aside from themselves. The youths came once more to the place where everyone was gathered.
“Hmmm…Yesterday was a close call the outcome was the same. However this time it is certainly a tie.” Luneth jumped down from his chocobo and walked over taking out a single gil. “So…Shall we. Heads Araver. Tails Boquise…” Luneth tossed the coin and caught it mid flight placing it covered on the back of his hand. He held his arms out for everyone to see. He pulled his other hand away to reveal… “Heads it would seem…” Araver suddenly began to laugh. “You really think…You can just kill me…I’ll destroy everything…ALL OF YOU! I am a god!” Kefka began to transform into his God of Magic form and began charging magic spells to fire at all the remaining players, regardless of who they were. “Hahaha! You’ll be well done!” He pointed his hands to all the remaining players and youths. Everyone drew weapons and charged at Kefka and attacked before he could fully release his attacks. Kefka, not expecting this, was hit full force. He reverted back to his normal form and crashed into the ground. “I’ll…Remember this…” Kefka then faded away…
|Night 4 – STAHP!|
|Ultimecia held up her hand and it glowed brightly as she casted a spell. IAWY was covered in a green veil that would reflect any magic spell.
Xemnas and Zidane came before IAWY. “You again!” Xemnas glared down at Zidane as the had apparently come again to target the same person that night. “We really should stop meeting like this, don't ya think? And I do mean really...” Zidane called back. “Just stay out of my way, I have business to take care of.” “As do I...” They both turned their attention to IAWY and both began to call up a spell. IAWY stood their calmly as they both released a stop spell. The glowing field bounced the spells back and Xemnas and Zidane were frozen in place. IAWY simply laughed and left them to figure out what happened later.
|Day 4 - Compressed for time...|
|Plasmid stepped back as he looked at the gil hit the side deemed for him. “But I was so close! It can't be!”
Boquise was a step too late as he joined the group. He had intended to vote for plasmid but it seemed his vote wasn't necessary. After past occurances, the youths took no chances and immediately struck with their weapons. Plasmid fell to the ground and began to fade away, “Kingdom Hearts...It was...Almost mine...” The youths were happy to be rid of another foe but just as they were began to turn to the other 2 remaining, they froze as did Boquise. IAWYmecia walked around the group as they stood frozen in the beginnings of her time compression. Her only other threat was eliminated. “Xemnas could have proved to be a problem...But this little monkey boy is no threat to me.” IAWYmecia raised her hands and brought a storm of magic bolts raining down upon the youths and Bodane. They were temporarily released just long enough to see the bolts coming down on them and they were consumed by the blast they caused on impact.
IAWYmecia laughed as she flew into the air began to fully activate her time compression as all space and time was brought to singularity and she reshaped the world as she wished it...
End of Game Roster
Host: Prince marth85
- Great and Almighty Dorcas - Cloud Strife - Killed N1 by Kuja
- EDM - Irvine - Killed N1 by Squall
- golfjunkie - Yuna - Killed N3 by Kuja (Poison)
- Gnanforu - Vivi - Killed N2 by Xemnas and Zidane
- Fat Tony - Squall - Killed N2 by Ultimecia
- Boquise - Zidane - Killed end-game
- Vommack - Shadow - Killed N1 by Xemnas
- Framm - Kuja - Lynched D2
- mew - Sephiroth - Lynched D1
- IAWY - Ultimecia
- plasmid - Xemnas - Lynched D4
- araver - Kefka - Lynched D3
|List of actions|