|Furball 2 Mafia - The fur flies again|
The fur flies again
|Link||Game thread: Furball 2 Mafia - The fur flies again BTSC threads|
|Size||12 Players (Small)|
|Winning Faction||Baddie & Indie|
|First to Die||Vine, FT|
|Last Remaining||Slick, Andrew, GJ|
|MVP||Andrew & IAWY|
Furball 2 Mafia - The fur flies again was a game designed and hosted by Auramyna based on own design.
It began on January 9, 2013 and ended in a Baddie & Indie win in D4 (January 18).
Appears in the NP
- Unsuccessful Baddie RID Kills appear in the NP - Role attempted.
- Successful Indy and Baddie RID Kills give player killed but not role.
- Successful RID Locate
- Successful RID steals - role acting (target not given, but target told privately they were blocked.)
- Successful redirects - role acting (no target)
- Successful kills
- Successful protects (only if target was acted on)
- Successful FID Kills
Does not appear
- Unsuccessful Indy RID locates, RID steals and RID kills
- Unsuccessful redirects, protects
- Any spies
- Vote manips
- Lynch Frames
- Ask host yes/no query
Tie lynch rules
- D1 = no lynch
- D2 - 4 = random player lynched
- D5 = all in tie die.
- Redirect gives clear result on new target.
- Stolen actions may be used on any future night in addition to normal actions.
- If correct Indy RID steal/RID Kill is targeted on to a protected target, or the Indy RIDder is blocked/trapped the target will not be killed/stolen from but the Indy's will receive credit for their wincon.
Baddie NK may not be acted upon EXCEPT any player may put a NKCID (NK Carrier ID) on their action. The action will only go through if targeted to the NK carrier. E.g - IF Plasmid was carrying the NK and I said NK Carrier trap Plasmid, if he is the NK carrier, he will be trapped (blocking the NK.) If he is not the NK carrier, he will not be trapped at all. This also works for block, redirect, trap, steal, and makes any kills blocking on the NK carrier. In every other circumstance, kills are not blocking and nothing acts on NKs.
Added a rule. All kills are non blocking and NK cannot be acted on (blocked/redirected) except as follows:
- Baddie NK may not be acted upon EXCEPT any player may put a NKCID (NK Carrier ID) on their action. The action will only go through if targeted to the NK carrier. E.g - IF Plasmid was carrying the NK and I said NK Carrier trap Plasmid, if he is the NK carrier, he will be trapped (blocking the NK.) If he is not the NK carrier, he will not be trapped at all. This also works for block, redirect, trap, steal, and makes any kills blocking on the NK carrier. In every other circumstance, kills are not blocking and nothing acts on NKs.
- Failed NKCID actions will be listed in the post (so you can keep track of who acted) but not who they were targeted to (so as not to clear too many people and ruin the baddies chances.)
- If a player successfully NKCIDs someone while blocked/trapped or target protected, they will appear as blocked/trapped/target protected in the post but it will not stop his NKCID action.
(This is to account for actions that occurred but it will be clear what actually happened.)
What vote manip does the baddie die roll get? x0, x2 on any player incl. self.
Does the baddie lynch frame interfere with the odtg lynch rid save? Does lynch save out the role? Is the odtg lynch save used up if the rid is wrong?
- If baddies lynch frame the lynch target as X and the lynch target is RID saved as X, the lynch save succeeds.
- Lynch save does not out the role, it is up to the lynch saver to out it if they want.
- The RID Lynch save is not used up if the RID is wrong. Edited RID to clarify.
Are the traps the standard night/day save+block plus no voting or being voted for in the lynch, for both baddie and goodie traps?
- Yes, and I just now changed the baddie trap to a block, and swapped the baddie die roll block to a trap. Otherwise, we had two traps and no blocks.
Does indy win end the game? No
Are any kills/rid kill/fid kill blocking? All kills are not blocking.
What is the oop? RID Steal > Redirect> Block > Trap
Baddies - NK, BTSC, Gain an unsurpassable majority.
- Pirate - Role spy - a cheeky bird who is watching... always....
- Cheyenne - Block - A Schnauzer that is a momma's girl, and uses Framm as her personal chewtoy. She is very protective of her momma and will attack those who are trying to attack her.
- Milo - Die Roll - Aura's beagle/red heeler puppy who can be loving and kind (puppy-kisses, anyone?) or a crayzee gremlin (approx. 5 pm - 9 pm like clockwork). Also chews cardboard.
- RID Kill
- Vote Manip x0, x2
- Frame lynch
Goodies WINCON: Eliminate/Outlive baddies and indies.
- Vera - Kill/Follow spy - the curious kitty who watches from her hidey place and pounces on danger.
- Dexter - Protect - Me protect u gud. I pwomiss...
- Jasper - Trap - Oh Hai, me takes ur bonez and hidez dem.
- Otto - Role Spy - Otto is all grownzed up now. He is a real watch dog. *Important face*
- Bailey - Vote manip x0, x2, or RID lynch save - may only correctly RID Lynch save once. - So cute, he can manipulate anyone to change their vote.
- Narf - Odd nights: Redirect Even nights: Submit 3-4 players and roles and receive number that match. - I dunno, LoLzers what action to take. duh, me no know
- Bazzie - Die roll - An extreeemely smart blue heeler who doesn't miss a trick. He can do anything.
- Faction Spy
- Faction ID Kill
- Ask host yes/no question
Others - If one RID Locates the other they gain BTSC and one spy between them per night. Wincon: must RID (steal or kill) 3 of 5 given targets to win and exit the game. If impossible, must be last standing.
- Ary - RID Locate and RID Kill
- Nera - RID Locate and RID Steal - stolen action may be used on a future night in addition to the RID Action.
They used to snugglez up but den dey lost der wayz. Pleez helps us find each other againz.
- Nana7 - Nera
- Brainy - Ary
- Curr3nt - Cheyenne
- Andrew - Milo
- gj - Pirate
MVP: Andrew & IAWY
Day and Night Posts
Jasper was a handsome young rottweiler. So handsome, in fact, that he could entice people to play with him endlessly, tying them up from doing their everyday activities. On this particular occasion, he encountered Vine at the park. Bounding up, he dropped a ball at Vine's feet, sat down and looked up at her. Vine looked back at Jasper. Jasper looked down at the ball, lying at Vine's feet and then back up to Vine's face, pleadingly. "Alright, just once or twice." Vine replied, as she threw Jasper's ball. After 5 or 10 times, Vine realized it was going to be hard to leave. After 20 or 30 throws of the ball, she realized she'd be there all day and all night.
Presently, Pirate the bird, was feeling grumpy. The ball constantly flying through the air was making him feel dizzy. As night fell, he began to get irate. Swooping down from the treetops, he pecked at Vine's head. Jasper raced up, and frightened Pirate away. Lucky, because knowing Pirate, he would not have stopped until Vine was dead. Having saved the day, Jasper guilted Vine into playing games until morning.
Milo woke up from his puppy nap. After stretching and doing several huge squeaky yawns, he clumsily padded down the street. Seeing a friendly face, he approached them, and when the target saw Milo's cuteness, they totally forgot where they were going, and ended up somewhere else completely different.
Out for a walk, Cheyenne noticed Andrew sitting at a bus stop, so she sidled up to him and lay down on Andrew's feet, effectively preventing him from catching his bus.
Curr3nt and Vommack took their dogs for a walk. As they made their way up the alley behind an Asian Restaurant, their dogs strained at the leash, sniffing and stretching to get closer to the discarded food that was overflowing from the rubbish bins. Curr3nt let the leash looser to allow his dog to nibble on the remains. Vommack, aghast, cried "But this rubbish could be poisonous! Don't you care about your dog?"
Curr3nt replied, "Vo-Vo, my friend. Follow me."
As Curr3nt led Vommack out to the front of the store, he pointed up at the sign above the storefront.
"See, Vomm-a-lomm-wigwam, check out the sign. This food is not poisonous to anyone." curr3nt pointed out.
Vommack peered up at the sign. It said:
Spoiler for Storefront
As Curr3nt was walking through the park, he heard a cacophany of animal sounds. Turning around, he saw a pack of animals racing towards him. Animals of all casts and creeds. In shock, curr3nt called out:
"Who let the dogs out?! Who? Who? Who? Who? Who?!"
As the animals gained on him, they tore his clothes off and what was underneath but ... fur...?
a lovely little schnauzer called Cheyenne
Jasper and Dexter met up at the park and were looking for some humans to play with them. Dexter sidled up to Slick, who was a sucker for a cute puppy, and Jasper drew Golfjunkie in to their game. Although Slick and GJ had places they needed to be, neither could resist the longing faces of the two furballs. Just then, Milo bounded up, wanting to join in. At first things were fun and lively but then Milo hit his witching hour and got overly excited. Leaping up on Slick to give him a kiss, Milo knocked him over. Dexter ran up and barked at Milo as Milo rolled on his back in submission. As the game continued, Milo jumped up again on Slick to say hello, this time knocking Slick over harder. If this kept up, Slick would end up dead. Dexter had enough, and chased Milo far away from the park.
No sooner did Dexter return, than he saw Vera, a crazy little kitty, attacking Golfjunkie's legs. Her claws were sharper than she realised. Having had enough of playful young animals who don't know their own strength, Jasper chased Vera away, saving Golfjunkie from the inhumanity of it all.
As Milo plodded away, lonely and ashamed, he found another "new friend" and enticed them into playing with him instead of going to work.
Later that night, Nera and Ary were on the prowl again. Nera told Ary to wait under the bush, while Nera crept up and stole Clozo's ball of yarn that was sitting on the window ledge. Giggling, they ran away home.
Spoiler for Night Actions
Vommack is/was/forever will be in our hearts
End of Game Roster
- Marth - Jasper - RID Killed N4 by the Milo
- Vommack - Vera - Lynched D3
- Curr3nt - Cheyenne - Lynched D2
- Slick - Dexter
- IAWY - Otto - Lynched D4
- Nana7 - Nera - Won N4 and left game
- Andrew - Milo
- Brainy - Ary - Won N4 and left game
- Clozo - Bailey - Killed N4 by the Baddies
- gj - Pirate
- Fat Tony - Bazzie - Killed N2 by the Baddies
- Vineetrika - Narf - RID Killed N2 by the Milo
|List of actions|