|Klueless Mafia 2|
|Link||Klueless Mafia 2|
|Size||11 Players (Mid sized)|
|First to Die||Yuli|
|Last Remaining||Shadow7, Smoth333, Nana7, Auramyna|
Klueless Mafia 2 was a game designed and hosted by KlueMaster based on an original design where roles are unlocked by solving puzzles.
It began on October 12th, 2011 and ended in a Goodiedie win in D3 (October 21st).
Game Mechanics Edit
- Each player will be sent a password protected zip file containing their role. They will also receive a puzzle along with it. On solving the puzzle they will get the password required to unlock the zip file.
- The role description will also contain a key that needs to be PMed back to me to acknowledge that a player has correctly solved the puzzle and got their role. Without that the actions won't be recognized as submitted.
- Baddies will get into the BTSC as and when each of them correctly identifies their own role. No power play is allowed.
- Irrespective of whether all players know their role or not, game will continue at its own pace.
- Role spies will be successful only when the spied players have "earned" their roles (by solving the puzzle). This applies to Nearsight as well.
- There will an additional puzzle given at the end of D1 to all the players who have earned their roles. The first player to solve the puzzle will get a special secret ability.
- Redirect > RID Kill > Trap > Save > Block > NK (blocking) > Spy > Learn (seer, farsight, nearsight)
- Only successful spy attempts will appear in NP (without target).
- Whenever a player is lynched without solving the role puzzle, the same will be posted along with corresponding day/night post.
- Every day will begin with inactive self votes, which shall be counted only if their total is less than the max number of active votes against any player. Otherwise, the day cycle will be extended for 24 hours. If there are still any inactive votes then the corresponding players will be replaced at the end of the cycle.
- In case of a lynch tie: day 1 => no lynch, other days => random lynch.
Seer doesn't appear in the night post (as role), since he has no active ability. Unneeded saves won't be shown. Baddie NK carrier must be an active baddie who has earned the role and hence BTSC.
For Solving Puzzles
- Try to identify what the pic/text is trying to depict. Some things can be interpreted in multiple ways while some are best to ignore as they are misleading. Try to take the most intuitive direction.
- Use Wikipedia or Google wherever you think you need it. Most puzzles anyway require some amount of both.
- Additional resources that can help are purplehell and tineye.
- Answer to a puzzle will work as password only in UPPERCASE.
Baddies (Night Kill + BTSC) Baddies get to choose NK carrier each night, after they gain BTSC. If this carrier is blocked/trapped then the NK will not go through.
- Godfather: Redirect [doesn't affect Mayor, Seer, Farsight and Nearsight's actions]. On being spied appears as a random character (including himself).
- Muscles: Block
- Rat: Spy
- Doctor: Save (can't save self on N1)
- Sheriff: Trap (Block + Save, only for the night)
- Mayor: Other player's vote manip (x0 - x2, can't manipulate self vote)
- Spy: spy
- Cowboy: 50% RID Kill (will not be notified whether RID was correct or not; successful RID Kill will appear in Night Post)
- Seer: will get a version of night post sans all baddie actions (the to be state had baddies been inactive)
- Farsight: Will know which players Rat and Spy targeted during the night (not roles,ie Rat targeted Player A and Spy targeted Player B )
- Nearsight: Will know which roles Rat and Spy targeted during the night (not player names, ie ie Rat targeted role A and Spy targeted role B )
|The first player to solve the extra puzzle on day 1, which only those with solved puzzles already were allowed to try, was given secret ability options raise 1 dead each night for just that night, or select a player to be immune to for the night each night. This power was gained by the spy who used it night 2 to raise Yuli from the dead in order to spy his role.|
Host's Summary Edit
Game Idea and Expectations Edit
Winning Faction Edit
Day and Night Posts Edit
|I have erred in some role files, resulting in multiple people receiving the same role.
So, here is the deal.
Tell me your password in your role PM, and I'll tell you your correct role.
To neutralize any advantage any unfair advantage, here is the information that some players may obtain.
The following groups share the same puzzles within themselves:
Accordingly, this should prevent any sharing of passwords in public. As it discloses too much about you, and may also help your opponents earn their role.
|It was a stormy night (as a fact of the matter It IS)...
I was just unable to decide between three immediate tasks:
But, then my attention suddenly wandered to the fact that I've to provide hints for the three (and one more) puzzles...
Yeah I was not thinking about the night post at all. What was there to think about it when the only successful action that occurs is that Molly Mae gets killed by the Godfather for being a loud mouth?
So, thus begins the day. And, I decide to sleep.
|With tougher puzzles leaving may kluemongers unsure of their allegiance, people were more than willing to let the baddies live. It was mutually agreed that none should be lynched, and hence a vote tie must be effected. This was achieved without hassle despite two inactive votes.
All live except for the one who died N1.
The special puzzle for the secret ability shall be posted soon. Only those who had submitted their passwords to me before this post are eligible to earn the ability.
|With multiple kluemongers armed with knowledge of their role, this night was bound to be more eventful than the previous. Though the only events worth mentioning were that the Spy hovered around Molly Mae's dead body while the Godfather silently placed Sakura's corpse next to it.
Hint for numb3rs: the magic words are...
|While Molly Mae's death was considered just a part of the game and hence was discarded casually by most KlueMongers; Sakura's death shook their belief in bestiality. Who could be so cruel as to kill a person as innocent as Sak-C?
They accused everyone for the right hints they gave and later believed them for the hints that were never given. While the debate was growing heated, someone smelled a rat. The smell was very intense, so much that people started spreading rat poison everywhere. Finally, rat took the bait, and ate the poison pill. He had nothing to do, just to be silent while the noose tightens around his neck. He did so very calmly.
He died with a question in his eyes though: what more will it take for remaining kluemongers to solve their puzzle, when the answer itself has been hinted at?
Hint for numb3rs: google the hint given during Night 2; you will get answer as s*******h o*******e
|Brief night: Godfather piled another body, this time Maurice. Spy hanged around a bit.|
|Since Thalia pleaded no contest, and Nox and EDM are getting mod-killed. Thus, Goodies Win.|
End of Game Roster Edit
- Yuli - Farsight - Killed N1 by Godfather
- Shadow7 - Spy
- Maurice - Cowboy - Killed N3 by Godfather
- Smoth333 - Nearsight
- Sakura-chan - Seer - Killed N2 by Godfather
- Curr3nt - Rat - Lynched D2
- Nana7 - Mayor
- Auramyna - Doctor
- Thalia - Godfather - No contest lynch D3
- EDM - Sheriff - Mod Killed D3 for inactivity
- Darth nox - Muscles - Mod Killed D3 for inactivity
|List of actions|