|Mafia:The Musical: Part Two: The Producers' Revenge!|
|Link||Mafia:The Musical: Part Two: The Producers' Revenge! BTSC threads|
|Size||14 Players (Medium)|
|First to Die||Jay|
|Last Remaining||Slick, Hachi, Brainy, Boquise, Captain, Shadow, Benjer, Marth|
It began on Feb 25, 2015 and ended in a Baddie win in N5 (March 6).
Game Mechanics Edit
- D1:No lynch
- D2+:Random player in the tie lynched
OOP:RID Kill(Blocking) >Block/Trap>Redirect>Save/Spy>Kill(not blocking)
Shown in NP:
- Successful save
- Yep! You love them, I love them, we all love them! This time, we’re making this a musical whether you like it or not! All posts must be made in the form of song.
The Baddies:The maniacal producers, trying to put this production on ice. Must be in majority to win. Have BTSC and group kill.
- The Investor: He faked his death last time around to cover up for secretly sabotaging the goodies. Now, he’s worked his way into the fraud plot and is ready to buy out a lynch or two. (Vote Manip 0x-2x)
- The Casting Director: He made the decisions as to who’s playing who, and he’s kept note of it. (Spy)
- Rouge Stagehand: He came across the investment scheme, and now he’s in it for the cash. Every night he can sabotage the actors. (Block)
- The Security: Promised a fat paycheck for their service, every night they’ll do something different for the sinister baddies. (Die roll) (1.Choice, 2.Block, 3.Trap, 4.Spy, 5.Redirect, 6.Save)
The Goodies: The cast and crew, trying to survive the onslaught of the evil produces. Must be the last standing to win.
- The Agent:The Prima Donna’s agent is back. This time, he’s going to need all the clues he can get to find those evil producers. (Spy)
- Le Saboteur: Now on the side of good, the dastardly villain will need to be at his best to prevent the producers' schemes from working. (Save)
- The Prima Donna: With her name bigger than ever, her ego has inflated as such. Don’t expect to get anything past her. (Block)
- The Duke of Burger:Looking for the optimal choice for a rampage, the natural choice for the role of the King was his brother. He’s out for revenge, and will do anything to get it... (Kill)
- The Guy with the Mask: He’s still out to capture the Prima Donna’s heart. This time around, he’ll be sure to make plenty of heroic last-second saves to impress her. (RID lynch save)
- The New Director: A young hotshot in the business, he’s been criticized for being too hands-on. (Redirect)
- The Narrator: Alas, not even our poor narrator is safe. Of course, he could always add a plot twist or two to throw off the baddies. (Broadcast)
- The Agent’s Bodyguard: As long as he’s alive, the producers aren’t going to get rid of the Agent.(Bodyguard)
- The Stagehand: With the actors knowing he could pull something with the scenery at any time, if he gives them instructions, they’ll be sure to listen.(Vote redirect)
- The Indy of the Opera: After an apparent untimely death, the Indy has miraculously returned, and he’s out for blood. Must outlive 3 random targets, RID killing 1 of them. Has N1/D1 immunity, appears as being saved by Stage Hand or Jester. RID Kill is unsaveable.
Host's Summary Edit
Game Idea and Expectations Edit
Winning Faction Edit
- Marth - Investor(Vote Manip)
- Brainy - Casting Director(Spy)
- Ben - Rouge Stagehand(Block)
- Shad - Security(DieRoll)
Day and Night Posts Edit
When we last saw our heroes-er, villains-the Prima Donna and her henchmen had killed their fellow actors and taken over the production. Yet, in the aftermath of the massacre, it seemed as if the production had come to a permanent end...
BUT WAIT! Despite everything, the Musical somehow proved to be the hit comedy of the century! New actors were quickly hired to replace those who had lost their lives in "that tragic stage accident", and Mafia: The Musical was heading to Broadway with rave reviews. And yet, trouble was lurking...
For, inspired by a certain movie, the producers of the play had schemed to make a massive investment fraud and get away when the play inevitably bombed. How could this have happened?! They chose all the wrong actors, made all the wrong decisions...Where had they gone RIGHT?! The only thing they could do now was bring an end to the play once and for all.
And in the corner, a familiar Indy was lurking, waiting to have his chance again...Soon, much blood shall be spilled...
Act One, Scene One: Out with a BANG
“DANG IT!” shouted the Investor. “How could this have happened?! HOW?!?! You got all the worst actors in the business!” he shouted, pointing to the Casting Director. “Well, something went horribly right, I guess.” said the Investor. “Point is, unless we somehow get out of this before the play turns into a profit, we’re goners.” The security guard had enough. “Look, the solution is simple! All we have to do is KILL ALL THESE ROTTEN ACTORS!”
He realized just a moment too late that he had put his hand on the intercom. “Oh...you heard all that, didn’t y-” The Investor seized the mic. “NO MATTER! You don’t have a chance! We are going to put an end to this production, FOREVER! And there is NOT A THING you can do about it! Enjoy the couple hours before the show, because they’ll be your last!”
The dastardly villains who had seized the show last time around, however, had other plans. “Please. I’m the best in the business!” bragged the Agent. “I’ll find all of them! And if they try to lay a hand on me? They’ll never get past my Bodyguard!” The Prima Donna butted in. “PLEASE. Don’t you know that I’M the real star here? I already KNOW who the baddies are..andyou’re one of them, MASK GUY!”
“What are you talking about, my love? If I was with them, why didn’t I kill you all last time, darl-” SLAP. “Fine. If you’re not with them, then clearly…AURA IS!” “What? No, I-” But it was too late, as the Prima Donna was all over her, and it would take her the entire first scene to finally get away from her.
A few hours later. “UGH. This is a DISASTER, and it’s almost showtime…” moaned the Director. He glanced around, and spotted Captain Corporal. “Hey..HEY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?! What is THIS supposed to be?!” “But, Mr. Director, I-” The Director, however, needed to vent his rage. “You’re going to follow these directions, TO THE LETTER!” he said, handing him a piece of paper.
Meanwhile, Slick was lounging out backstage, unaware of all the commotion… Unfortunately for him, the Rogue Stagehand had quite a devious plot in store. Slick got up and began to walk towards the set, but he didn’t realize one of the floorboards had been unnailed until it was too late. SMACK. Slick was sent stumbling backwards, unable to avoid the rope loop set for him on the floor. Slick was pulled up, and in a flurry, he was sent back down with a plop, now covered head to toe in rope.
“See? I TOLD you it would work!” said the Rogue Stagehand. “Now, bring Jay to the top of the castle. I hear the Investor has new toys, or something.” The security guard found him, grabbed him, and carried him up to the top of the set and, sure enough, the Investor was waiting for him with a shiny new cannon. “It’s about time you got here! Just put him in the barrel.” The fuse was lit, and with a tremendous bang, and Jay was sent flying through the roof and into the night sky, just in time to end the first scene. This was one fall his signature Giants helmet wouldn’t save him from...
Act One, Scene Two: A Close Call
As the first act began to wind down, everyone was anxious to avenge Jay’s death. It was a clear contest between Segul and Powerofdeath as they attempted to decide who they would shoot with the cannon. But the Security grew impatient…
“ARGH! I’ve had ENOUGH! JUST SHOOT SOMEONE ALREADY!” He fired the cannon, and grinned as the cannonball raced towards his target...Only to realize he was aiming at a wall. He beat a hasty retreat as the cast raced towards the sound of the bang…
N2 will end Friday at 9PM BT.
I am currently looking for a replacement for Powerofdeath.
Act Two, Scene Two: A little too interactive...
Everyone had finally gathered outside Aura's room. "Now, we've got you, you baddie!" But when they burst in, they found Aura reciting her lines from a script..
"The goodies, convinced Aura was with the baddies, burst into her room, ready to strike, but then, they found her doing nothing but reading her script out loud. In fact, they thought it was rather weird that she was reading everything they were doing in real time.
But, the goodies had had enough! This confusing tactic of hers was clearly a desperate last attempt to throw them off! That vile fiend would be defeated, once and for all! Not once did it cross their minds that I was The Narrator! I even pointed this out in my speech in the last act!
But it was too late, for the goodies all grabbed weapons and...Wait, what are you doing? No! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooo......!"
Night is over. Story to come.
Act 3, Scene 2: A Dramatic Rescue
The goodies were gathered. Captain was certainly the guilty one here! And so they grabbed him and shoved him into the guillotine, ready to release the blade, when suddenly...
"STOP!" shouted the Guy with the Mask valiantly, jumping down from the conveniently-placed balcony and slicing it in two. "HEY!" shouted the Prima Donna, annoyed by the interruption. "Listen, bud, I don't care what your views on capital punishment are, we're killing this guy and that's it!"
"I think not! For this man, you see, is-GASP!-innocent!" The goodies backed off, realizing their mistake. "And so, the day is saved once again, thanks to-THE GUY WITH THE MASK! Now, as my reward, Ms. Prima Donna, perhaps you could-" SMACK.
Act Four, Scene One: All Baddies, All Night
With the play coming to a close, it was a quiet cycle...Too quiet, actually. Segul was just noticing this, when suddenly all four baddies jumped out and ripped him apart. Meanwhile, Slick was caught up in Rogue Stagehand's rope trap again.
...That was all that happened.
For clarification, yes it was a block. "Rope block" doesn't have the same ring to it.
Act Four, Scene Two: Closing the Curtains
The play was soon to end, of course. All that was left was the tragic death of the starring role. And this time, the Security's cannon aim was spot on, and Aki, the Prima Donna, was blasted through the stage. Soon, it would be all over...
Grand Finale: Bringing the House Down!
It was all over for the goodies. All the baddies had to do now was capture that rotten Le Saboteur, and as it happened, the Rogue Stagehand's meddling had resulted in Kinkaju sabotaging himself. Now hanging from the ceiling, nothing was going to stop them now.
"So, you thought you could stop us, huh?" said Marth, CEO of a famous company who had invested in the play. "Well, tough luck! NOW you're in for it!" Ben, the stagehand, put his hand out and pointed at the large cartoon bomb he had placed on the ceiling. "Yeah, Corporal, I expected an agent of YOUR caliber would've been able to spot THAT!" Security Guard brought in the wriggling sack containing Hachi the Director and his bodyguard Slick. Brainy the casting director laughed in the corner. "I KNEW a bunch of awful actors like YOU could never stop us evil geniuses!"
With the surviving cast incapacitated, the Baddies ran off into the night as the theater exploded behind them, putting an end to this production...Or did it?
GAME OVER! BADDIES WIN!
End of Game Roster Edit
- Marth - Investor(Vote Manip)
- Brainy - Casting Director(Spy)
- Ben - Rouge Stagehand(Block)
- Shad - Security(DieRoll)
- Captain Corporal - Agent(Spy)
- KinkajusRevenge - Le Saboteur(Save) - Killed N5 by Baddies
- Aki - Prima Donna(Block) - Lynched D4
- Jay - Duke of Burger(Kill) - killed N1 by Baddies
- Segul - Guy with the Mask(Lynch Save) - killed N4 by baddies
- Hachi - Director(Redirect)
- Aura - Narrator(Broadcast) - lynched D2
- Slick - Bodyguard
- Aaryan - Stagehand(Vote Redirect) - killed N2 by Baddies
- Boquise - Indy of the Opera
|List of actions|