|Size||11 Players (Small)|
|Start Date||June 21st, 2008|
|Roster|| 1) Kingofpain|
|First to Die||Brandonb|
|Last Remaining|| 1) Kingofpain|
Mafia I was a game designed and hosted by Unreality.
It began on June 21st, 2008 and ended in a Baddie win in D2.
There are three factions: Mafiosos and Innocents and the Grim Reaper
- Mafiosos know who the other Mafiosos are- the rest are all Innocents, except one Innocent is actually the Grim Reaper
- Innocents only know that they are an Innocent, they don't know about anyone else (at least at the start of the game)
- The Grim Reaper only knows who himself or herself is, but is unsure about everyone else
The game takes place in cycles of night and day.
- At night, the Mafiosos are allowed to PM each other to decide on a victim... then they all PM me on their choice- if there are differences, I take the majority vote. Also, during the night, the Doctor PMs me on one person he/she wants to save (it cannot be the Doctor), and if that person is chosen by the Mafia, they do not die!
Also, if it is an even-number night (2nd, 4th, etc), the Grim Reaper PMs me who he or she wants to exterminate that night (if this person was chosen by the Doctor, they survive)
- In the day, everyone still alive in the game speculates and discusses who they want to "lynch" (the Innocents want to lynch suspected Mafia members or the Grim Reaper). Once a majority consensus is reached, that person is written off the game as well. Remember, the Mafia members (secretly pretending to be Innocents) also vote who to lynch, so they can try to disrupt the vote and make the Innocents lynch one of their own.
- If the last person standing is an Innocent, the Innocents win.
- If the last person standing is a Mafioso, the Mafia wins
- The Grim Reaper wins if s/he kills off the last Innocent left OR the last Mafioso left, or if s/he kills the Inspector with proof that the person s/he is killing is the Inspector.
WINCON: Kill all baddies and Grim Reaper.
- The Doctor: I will secretly choose one Innocent to be the Doctor, who, every night, PMs me of one person they want to "save", which cannot be themselves. If this person is voted by the Mafia or chosen by the Grim Reaper that night, the person lives.
- The Martyr: Another secret Innocent role. They can opt to, ONLY ONCE, and at any time, PM me with a suspected Mafioso. I reveal (to everyone) the role of this exposed person, but the Martyr DIES (thus everyone learns who the Martyr was, too). If I were the Martyr, only use this when you REALLY need to for your team, because the cost is your life.
- The Inspector: A secret Innocent role that is, every day, PMed by me (until their first PM from me, they do not know they are the Inspector) the role of a Mafioso. However, the Inspector must be tricky and subtle, and not flash the information around, because if the Grim Reaper learns the identity of the Inspector, the Grim Reaper can win the game next night.
- 4 Vanilla Goodies: No night action.
Baddies: Have Night Kill and BTSC. WINCON: Be the majority.
- 4 Mafioso: Group night kill.
Independent: WINCON: RID kill the Inspector, or be the last player alive.
- Grim Reaper: On even numbered nights (2nd, 4th, etc.) the Grim Reaper may kill a player, or RID kill the Inspector.
GRIM REAPER ACCUSATIONS:Anyone can PM the host anytime with a Grim Reaper accusation.
- If they were wrong: the Grim Reaper gets PMed immediately who made the accusation and who they accused. (So oftentimes the person that made the wrong accusation pays with their life.)
- If they are right: nobody finds out until the Grim Reaper's next kill, when, instead of making a kill, the accuser tracks the Grim Reaper and kills the Grim Reaper, first.
- Frost - Mafia
- Itachi - Mafia
- pieman - Mafia
- Akaslickster - Mafia
Day and Night Posts
|Night 1: A Dark Alleyway|
Brandonb, enjoying a plesant, nighttime summer's walk through Awesomeville, turned onto a dark alleyway to take a shortcut home.
...Not a good idea.
He barely heard the screeching of tires outside the alleyway as a dark car pulled up at the entrance.
He barely heard someone climbing out of the car, fitting a silencer on a 9 mm.
By the time he looked around in surprise, the gun went off twice, his body falling lifeless onto the dark pavement.
Across town, a Doctor waited by a quiet house.
|Day 1: An Angry Mob|
"Buuuuuuurn!" they shouted, their voices reaching a crescendo over the roaring of the fire. "Buuuuuuurn him at the stake!"
"But... but..." spluttered IMLRG. "You can't do this!"
"Of course we can," said Itachi coldly. Pieman, Grey Cells and Kingofpain nodded in unison.
"Don't I get a pardon?" IMLRG cried. "C'mon..."
"Sorry," they said, not sounding very sorry. "You've got to burn."
"BUUURN!" the crowd yelled, even louder. IMLRG was pushed into the fire, burned to a crisp.
The angry mob moved past the town square and into IMLRG's house to trash his property, bash his belongings and crash his cars... until one of them fell through a secret wall that swiveled around to reveal a dark passageway made of ancient flagstones.
Intrigued, the villagers of Awesomeville descended a spiral stone staircase into a mysterious antechamber, where Grim Reaper robes hung on the wall next to a long, vicious scythe.
|Night 2: Green and Seventh|
Pw0nzd hummed a tune to himself as he sat in his living room, watching a late night special on TV.
Someone knocked at the door. At first, pw0nzd had the shivery feeling of death, as if the Grim Reaper himself was the knocker. Then pw0nzd remembered the previous day, and how the Grim Reaper had been burned.
Feeling a bit better, he got up and went to the door, flicking on the porch light. Opening it a little, he looked out into the street. Empty. Weird.
Pw0nzd went to close the door, but he saw an odd rustling on the bushes across the street, at the intersection of Green and 7th. Intrigued, he fixated his eyes on the rustling, so that he wouldn't lose it in the dark, and walked across the- BAM!
As a mysterious black car rammed pw0nzd, his bloody body rolled down the street like meaty tumbleweed. Before he could cough out a lungful of blood and look toward the car in surprise, it was gone, picking up the bush-rustler and disappearing into the misty darkness.
Pw0nzd tried to call for help, but the Doctor, who would've been able to save him, was at the other end of town (waiting in front of a quiet house). Pw0nzd, through a distorted vision, gasped out his final breath and died on the pavement.
|Day 2: The End|
The Mafia reveal themselves: Frost, Pieman, Itachi-san and Akaslickster. They have taken over Awesomeville... the Doctor, dnae, saved pieman the first night and Frost the second night, seemingly (hopefully) unaware that he was saving two Mafiosos in a row. The Martyr, Thuhchris, never got to use his power, and IMLRG, the Grim Reaper, was burned before he had a chance to strike. Before Grey Cells, the Inspector, could act on his knowledge, the Mafia had pwned Awesomeville.
"Not next time," the Innocents promised. "Next time, in Mafia II, everything is more balanced. And every Innocent has a special role! Join Mafia 2 right now!"
End of Game Roster
- Kingofpain - Vanilla Goodie
- Thuhchris - Martyr
- Frost - Mafia
- Itachi - Mafia
- Brandonb - Vanilla Goodie - Killed N1 by Mafia
- grey cells - Inspector
- pieman - Mafia
- IMLRG - Grim Reaper - Lynched D1
- dnae - Doctor
- pw0nzd - Vanilla Goodie - Killed N2 by Mafia
- Akaslickster - Mafia
|List of actions|