|Mafia of Swordsmen|
|Link||Game thread: Mafia of Swordsmen BTSC threads|
|Size||18 Players (Large)|
|First to Die||Shadow|
|Last Remaining||Curr, Vine, Segul|
Mafia of Swordsmen was a game designed and hosted by Mew based on own idea.
It began on June 15, 2013 and ended in a Baddie win in D7 (July 2).
Game Mechanics Edit
- OOP: Indy>Baddie>Goodie
- RID kill>Redirect>Block>Trap>Save>Kill
- Kills are Blocks
- Blocks, traps and kills in an impossible loop will all fail.
- Redirected spies will not be informed.
What shows in posts:
- Successful Saves
- Successful RID kills
Goodies (WinCon: Eliminate baddies and indy):
- Kanda Yuu (D.gray-man): One of the main protagonists, uses his powers to stop a player from acting that night . His weapon's name is Mugen. (block)
- Nariko (Heavenly Sword): The first ever to wield a sword that was meant for a deity and with it, she rid her people of the ruthless King Bohan, the sword comes with 3 stances: 1-Power(Kill) 2-Speed(Block) 3-Range(Save), one will be chosen at random each night.
- Date Masamune (Sengoku Basara): One of the top generals of the sengoku period, mobilizes a huge army. He uses 6 swords as his weapon. (Has 7 extra votes to be used any time, max. 3 per day).
- Link (Legend of zelda): Our favorite hero of Hyrule, he has saved it on countless occasions (Save).
- Kairu (Black Sigil: Blade of the exiled): A boy with a cursed soul, has grown in a land were everyone uses magic except him, he tries to save as many wronged people as possible (RID lynch save, twice per game)
- Claire (Claymore): One of the silver eyed witches, 3 part human, 1 part Yoma, works for an organization were she will be given a name, and act accordingly (Possible actions: Save, Block, Kill, Spy)
- Welt (Soma Bringer):The newest member of the Pharzuph, 7th division, a part of an organization that defeats beings known as "Visitors". Welt will choose a role and devote his life to it. (Bodyguard to choice, will die instead of the said role in both kills and lynches, will gain info on who has the role and who targets it)
- Takeshi Yamamoto (Kateikyoushi Hitman REBORN!): A guardian of the 10th Vongola family, a mafia, also the successor of the extremely versatile "Shigure Soenn Ryu" sword style.(N1=Save, N2=spy, N3=Block, N4=Kill, N5+=choice but not twice in a row)
- Rallen (Spectrobes): The junior officer of the Nanairo Planitary patrol and Spectrobe master. He will chose a player to bring back to HQ and trap for a night and day period (trap)
- Ezio Auditore da Firenze (Assassin's creed): The leader of a guild of assassins, he will use his sources or himself to learn the role of a player (Role spy)
- Lucian (Lunar Knights): A dark swordsman and vampire hunter, his motto is "If someone stands in my way, I take him down, plain and simple."(Kill)
- Caim (Drakengard): A son of the royal family, he managed to forge a pact with a dragon in a near death situation, and having a dragon on his side is quite threatening (Redirect)
Baddies (Night kill+BTSC)(WinCon:Gain majority):
- Vergil Sparda (Devil may cry 3): One of the 2 twin sons of Sparda, a.k.a "The Dark Slayer" very persuasive, however, if someone fails to do his duty he usually ends up dead. His weapon is a katana by the name Yamato (Redirect, Redirected player has a 50% chance of dying if blocked by a non-baddie, not counting blocks by redirecting to self, unsaveable except by bodyguard, works even if player has a day action, or a static role.)
- Wrath (Fullmetal Alchemist): A powerful and very speedy homunculus, he can block on odd nights and RID kill on even ones.
- Kaguro (Kekkaishi): Once human, but sacrificed his humanity and became an ayakashi in order to gain more power, he has a habit of following his target and observing silently.(Follow spy)
- Xemnas (Kingdom Hearts): The leader of a group of nobodies, as far as he's concerned, you don't need a heart to know how to manipulate one (Vote redirect)
- Sesshomaru (Inuyasha): Son of the Great Dog Demon, can choose one player to trap in Meidō Zangetsuha .(Trap)
Indy: Your own RPG character (Ability and WinCon Secret) but are shown below:
- Indy gets N1/D1 immunity.
- You have immunity, N1/D1 (will be shown as saved). Will be given choice of spy and RID Kill each night. Your initial WinCon will be to kill 1 of 5 targets (Rallen, Date, Caim, Vergil and Sessho), once you do, you level up and have 2 options:
- Option 1 - Berserker Class:
- You will be given 10 lists in priority, and your action becomes Spy and Kill (both usable during the same night), and your WinCon will be to outlive 3 of 5 targets on the list at hand, having killed at least 2, if the WinCon of on highest list fails, you will move on to the next viable list without being informed, if you switch lists, the people you kill are carried forward. If you kill someone not on your current list, you cannot act next night.
- Option 2 - Hero Class:
- Action becomes Spy, Save and Lynch save (choose 2 at night, even lynch save target). WinCon is to save 1 baddie and 2 goodies from death. If WinCon is impossible (which the only case for that is not having saved a baddie after all baddies die), save 3 goodies, for whatever it's worth.
- If you achieve your WinCon, you leave the game.
After killing Aura, Segul chose Berserker Class, his lists were:
1- Lucian Caim Yamamoto Vergil Sesshomaru 2- Date Kaguro Vergil Nariko Rallen 3- Caim Rallen Link Welt Nariko 4- Kanda Yamamoto Caim Link Wrath 5- Caim Sesshomaru Vergil Ezio Lucian 6- Nariko Wrath Ezio Welt Lucian 7- Sesshomaru Kanda Xemnas Rallen Lucian 8 - Wrath Sesshomaru Nariko Vergil Lucian 9 - Kaguro Link Welt Vergil Nariko 10- Date Caim Xemnas Ezio Nariko
And he had to figure out which of the ten list of five applied to him.
Host's Summary Edit
Game Idea and Expectations Edit
Winning Faction Edit
- Cube - Kaguro
- Hirk - Wrath
- Curr - Xemnas
- Marq - Vergil
- Vine - Sesshomaru
Day and Night Posts Edit
|Prologue: Intro for Virtual Reality Mafia|
Some time in the not so near future after Virtual Reality has become "The Thing", the MafiaManiac community managed to develop a system for playing mafias via the Virtual reality gear.
"Today's theme is Swordsmen, just out of randomness," Said mew, '[by opening your menus you will find videos giving a general idea of what the characters are like, so you can act like them, if you have any difficulty in performing some flashy attacks, the system will give you a boost, and don't worry, the pain sensors are off."
The players were sent to a generic forest, nothing special about it.
"Remember, when you are being acted on, you will be seen as a player, and when acting you will be seen as a role, you will not be able to see any one but your target or the person targeting you, but you may choose to make your shouts public. Only BTSC members can see and speak to each other without being seen at night. The NP will be shown in form of a video of what happened to each person that night, without further ado, LET THE GAMES BEGIN!"
|Night 1: Blocks all around|
"I hope you all enjoyed your first night" said mew, "The videos of the first night are here":
The first video showed shad sitting leaning on a tree, just dozing off, Kaguro appeared before her with the usual evil grin on his face, "Good evening, Miss." Shadow upped and ran the other way in fear, unfortunately for her, a few of Vergil's Judgement cuts hit her feet, crippling her, and it was left to Wrath to finish the job, and with that, Shadow was earased.
The next video, Kanda was was hiding in a tree, wondering who he should block, he spotted Segul, he quickly drew his sword and struck Segul with his illusion skill, netherworld insects, the attack didn't finish segul off, but he wasn't going to do anything that night.
Afterwards, Hirk was just looking around, admiring the virtual reality world, Wrath slowly walked next to him, "It's quite amusing, isn't it?", said Wrath, just as Hirk turned his head to reply, he was slashed in what seemed like a blink of an eye's worth of movement, he was down, but not quite dead, but it was impossible for him to act.
And finally, the last video showed Sesshomaru taking his usual slow walk, he came across curr3nt, he took out his Tenseiga and tore a hole open amidst nothing, it sucked everything in, no matter how hard curr3nt resisted, it eventually swallowed him in the end, he won't be coming out for quite a while.
"That's all for tonight, enjoy the Day Phase" and with that, all players were teleported to a clearing.
Spoiler for Actions
|Day 1: Wait...Wha..?|
"Well then, players, I hope you enjoyed the day phase" said mew "I shall now reveal who will be lynched", :drumroll: "the person who will be lynched is..." A white light surrounded Segul as mew spoke "No one!". Everyone was surprised. Really? Segul won the lynch by a land slide, but yet he is still there, standing, "Enjoy Night 2 everyone", the video closed, the night fell, and there was no lynch. curr3nt was freed from Sesshomaru's black hole.
|Night 2: Just some more blocking|
Marth was walking in some tall grass, when suddenly, Wild MoS baddies appeared, Xemnas used Protect, the party was protected, Marth use slash, the foes protected themselves, Vergil used Helm Breaker, but PM avoided the attack, Kaguro used cut, Marth lost some HP, Wrath used Fury Swipes, it hit 5 times, Sesshomaru used Hyper Beam, PM died.
The messing around aside, Nariko was up to her speed stance practice, she saw vommack, and hit him up with a couple a lighting fast combos, Vommack couldn't take the hits and eventually fainted, he wasn't hurt that badly, since Nariko held back, but he wouldn't wake up until the next day.
Kanda Yuu was up to his usual task, blocking, he was moving around for a bit till he found a convenient target, Fat Tony, he quickly activated mugen and had the jump on FT, but FT managed to dodge quickly only for Kanda to retaliate with a Netherworld incests attack, FT could not dodge that one and took too much damage, Kanda ran off, leaving FT too injured to move.
Sesshomaru noticed a figure from far away, he decided to approach it, though, the figure was moving faster than he approached, so he let go of his cold, slow walking and decided to run after his target, reaching it in a matter of seconds, his target was Aura, and just as he reached her, he tore open the Meido, and sucked Aura in.
Spoiler for Actions
|Day 2: Baseball nuts go to the lobby|
Aki had been here for only a couple of hours, but everyone wanted to hear from her, sadly, she would not talk, the people decided to remain voting for her, and so, at the end of the day, a white light surrounded Aki revealing her as Yamamoto Takeshi, and then, she was removed from the game. That's how the baseball nut went to the lobby.
Aura was released from meido.
note, Aki was pulled in to replace EDM but did not receive notice in time to get online, so replacement was voided.
|Night 3: One of 3|
The baddies were up to no good ,as usual, after much consideration they decided that their target tonight would be Gj, who was moving around pretty cautiously, all baddies jumped on Gj, he could neither move right nor left, tore him to shreds, and left as if nothing happened.
Aura, just having escaped from the Meido, was doing some stretches and getting ready for some action, "Can I join in?", said a friendly voice from behind her, "Sur-" Aura almost replied, but her words stopped as soon as she saw the old man with the eye-patch, Wrath, but just as she got a glimse, she was slashed and brought down, the wound wasn't deep, or in any vital area, but it was too much for her to do anything that night.
Vommack was lounging around, pretty much just staring into space, but he saw a figure in the shadows, he could barely make out the image, but he thought it would be best to run, sadly, due to his movement the figure took notice of him, vanished and appeared before him within a second. It was Sesshomaru, who had opened up a meido trapping Vommack inside.
Spoiler for Actions
|Day 3: Wrathful wrath|
After much silence, a word every few hours, the slowest bandwagon in mafia history was formed on Hirk, and it was easy to see who's out, for no amount of vote manips could save him, a white light surrounding Hirk revealed him as Wrath, then, another light shone and stole Hirk away, Hirk is now in the lobby waiting for the game to finish.
|Night 4: Over 1 kill|
Baddies being down by one the past day, they decide who to kill in order to retaliate, they set their eyes on FT, being a vocal character, it was unnecessary to keep him around, so, the baddies attacked FT, each one landing a single strike, until they slashed the life out of FT. With that, FT was sent to lobby heaven, where there were nut(s).
Nariko was feeling powerful that day, she decided to go for the kill, but who? It seemed most obvious to Nariko that Marq would be the one in most need of killing, Nariko jumped down with a heavy slash, though, she was too slow and Marq was able to avoid the attack, though, Marq did not expect a quick retaliation with such a heavy weapon, was caught off guard, and dragged into Nariko's flurry of heavy slashes, with that, Marq was sent to the lobby.
Rallen has gotten no action since the start of this mafia, so his first target tonight would be Vine. From a distance, he fired his blaster at Vine, but she dodged and started running the other way "Isn't it a little unfair to use blasters in a swordsmen's game?" yelled Vine to Rallen, with that taunt Rallen switched to his sword, Vine wasn't paying attention to what was in front of her, so, she was attacked by Rallen's spectrobe, and fainted, and with that, she was trapped in Rallen's ship.
Spoiler for actions
|Day 4: The mummy doesn't return|
After another slow day of bandwagoning, it was decided the cube would be lynched, the light surrounded cube revealing him to be Kaguro and was sweapt away to the lobby.
Vine was released from Rallen's ship.
|Night 5: Stuff happens.|
|Day 5: Going home to Hyrule|
After yet another slow day, a mob decided to gang up on vomm, then back on Nox, who only remained silent, but who was lynched in the end? It was Nox, revealed to be Link, it was to be expected, since Link nearly never speaks, this was one land Link could not save, so, he was sent to the lobby.
Aura and Vine were freed from their prisons.
|Night 6: 2 Kills|
The baddies had their eyes on tonight's target, the figured it was time to shut another vocal person up, so, they decided that it was Vommack's turn to die, the baddies followed Vommack, and eventually jumped him, Vommack was to stunned from the surprise to move, so, the baddies made easy work of him, and Vommack was cut up the same way a burger's ingredient's are dropped one by one on the floor.
Auron failure last night provoked him, so, he decided to go for Aura again, this time, Rallen wasn't around to save her, Auron went straight with Aura, "Let's settle this!" said Auron, "How about no." said Aura as she turned the other way and started running, however, he was too fast for her, and ended up cutting her down.
Sesshomaru went after Vine again, "Is it that fun to trap me?" asked Vine, Sesshomaru did not reply, and just opened a portal that swallowed Vine, Vine was trapped, yet again.
Nariko had her eyes set on Harvest, seeing as how he was being questioned, and decided that she would try to stop some of his possible evil doings, so, she ran as fast as she could toward Harvest, who only noticed her a moment before she started striking, a few swift blow had harvest knocked out.
Spoiler for actions
|Day 6: Caim and gone|
After much discussion over Curr3nt and dee, it was dee that was one up for the the lynch, dee was was revealed to be Caim, and gave the signature "I told you so" that you would see from a lynched goodie, and left for the lobby.
Vine was freed.
|Night 7: The end approaches|
The baddies have managed to bring the goodies down by a lot, they decided that Harvest would be the biggest threat around, he was attacked by the baddies, and in seconds, was torn to shreds.
Auron was finally up and running well, he decided to target Vine for the night, as he approached Vine, he took out his sword, and as he was about to attack, Vine noticed him, "Sorry, I have somewhere else to be tonight", so she ran in the other, until she saw Sesshomaru, who immediately opened up the Meido and Vine jumped through, Auron was unable to kill vine.
Spoiler for actions
|Day 7: NariKOed|
A heated discussion between Boquise and curr3nt went through the entire day, but in the end only one was to prevail. It was Boquise that would be lynched, being Nariko. The goodies completely wiped out, an indy remained, but the 2 remaining baddies, curr3nt and Vine, had the majority, with that, the baddies had won.
GAME IS OVER! BADDIES WIN
End of Game Roster Edit
- Marth - Kairu - Killed N2 by baddies
- gj - claire - Killed N3 by baddies
- Vommack - welt - Killed N6 by baddies
- Cube - Kaguro - Lynched D4
- EDM - Yamamoto - Lynched D2
- Hirk - Wrath - Lynched D3
- FT - Date - Killed N4 by baddies
- Brainy - Ezio - Killed N5 by baddies
- Kits - Link - Lynched D5
- Curr - Xemnas
- dee - caim - Lynched D6
- Aura - rallen - RID Killed N6 by Auron
- shad - lucian - Killed N1 by baddies
- Harvest - kanda - Killed N7 by baddies
- Marq - Vergil - Killed N4 by Nariko
- Segul - RPG
- Boquise - Nariko - Lynched D7
- Vine - Sesshomaru
|List of actions|
These are only baddie actions