|Size||17 Players (Large)|
|Winning Faction|| Indy - Liquids & |
|Roster|| 1) Vineetrika|
|First to Die||solman|
|Last Remaining|| 1) Vineetrika|
It began on March 23rd, 2011 and ended in a tie win: Indy - Liquids win in D3 and Goodie win in N4 (March 30th, 2011).
This was a complex Mafia with 3 Indy factions, one of which had secret targets to eliminate. The game allowed for some of the Indy factions to win alongside other factions (i.e. game did not stop if they won).
- Order of actions: Lava Kill >RID > Future Block > Block> Redirect >Trap >Save >RID Kill >Kill >Spy >Future vote manipulate> Vote manipulate
- In the event of a tied lynch, each person in the tie has an extra vote on them for future lynches.
- A trap means that the trapped person cannot vote or speak the next day. Or be voted upon.
Goodies: Passive mobs.
WINCON: Must eliminate the hostiles
- Pig: Can push someone off of a cliff each night. (Kill).
- Cow: Can make excessively loud noises, thus drawing its target away from any action. (Block)
- Sheep: Can interfere with a kill, only being sheared. (Save)
- Chicken: Chickens know everything. Don't believe me? Look up the chicken of destiny on youtube. (Spy)
- Character: This guy has opposable thumbs. He counts, and can thus manipulate, the votes. (Vote redirect)
- Squid: Minecraft's first underwater mob. With its insane cuteness, it can lure someone into a watery doom. (Trap.) There is a 50% chance of ice forming, trapping the target, and allowing the squid to investigate further. (Spy)
- Slime: Wow. Slime can sure grow. He can carry over votes. So if he doesn't vote one day, he has an extra vote for future days which he can PM to me for later use
- Notch: The creator of Minecraft. The Minecraft god. He has a roll die action (1-kill, 2-save, 3-block, 4-redirect, 5-vote manipulate, 6-choose).
Baddies: Hostile mobs.
WINCON: Must be in the majority. Nightkill and BTSC
- Creeper: If anyone gets too close to him, he explodes. Anyone who acts on him is blocked the next night. (Future block?)
- Skeleton: Can hurt people from afar. As they cannot fight back, they must change course. (Redirect).
- Zombie: Knows nothing of tactics. Can only follow a player. (Action spy)
- Spider: Although ferocious at night, he is neutral during the day. At night, he may pick someone to chase, and manipulate their vote the following day. (Future vote redirect?)
Indy: Nether mobs
WINCON: Must kill two out of three secret targets. Have BTSC.
- Ghast: A flying cuboid jellyfish that breathes fire. He can kill people, but only if his aim is perfect. (RID Kill).
- Zombie Pigman: A neutral. He can change someone's vote each day. (Vote Manipulate).
WINCON: Must correctly RID one person from each faction.
- Herobrine: Notch's long dead brother. Each night has a roll die action (1-kill, 2-save, 3-block, 4-redirect, 5-vote manipulate, 6-choose) He also has an RID guess each night.
WINCON: Independent, non-mobs with BTSC. They have no intention other than to escape. One must be lynched and one killed during the night to win (game still continues).
- Lava: If he is killed at night, his attacker also dies.
- Water: If he is lynched, anyone voting for him has an extra vote on them from lynches then on.
Information gathered by Araver from private conversations. Still awaiting for BlaBlah's epic final video post!
Game Idea and Expectations
- Nether Mobs were very close to winning as early as Day 1 / Night 2. Their targets were Framm, Solman and Molly Mae - and they had to kill 2 out of 3 - Kills count as an RID kill and if a vote is manipulated to the target. In Night 1, they submitted a correct RID Molly as Chicken that did not go through as Molly was trapped. And in Day 1 they redirected a vote from GM to Framm, which, if Framm had been lynched D1, would have been counted as a kill. So, peace being lynched D1 instead of Framm brought the Nether Mobs from close to winning to almost sure defeat (their third target had already been killed by baddies). If Framm had been lynched in D2 and if Peace could have resubmitted the RID Kill in N2 without being blocked/trapped, they would have succeeded.
- Hirkala - Lava
- EDM - Water
- Slick - Pig
- Araver - Sheep
- solman - Cow
- GMaster479 - Character
- Shadow7 - Notch
- darth nox - Squid
- Molly Mae - Chicken
- Vineetrika - Slime
Day and Night Posts
|Herobrine was at my computer. He had requested a private server for him and his brother, and I had volunteered to make one. There were a few glitches, but I managed to meet his requests, involving more common lava spawning, and the ability for Nether mobs to spawn in the regular world. I also made the spawn point in the middle of a cave.
Herobrine had left the cave, and sent an e-mail to his brother. Notch, intrigued, joined Herobrine's server. Notch quickly ran from all the monsters in the cave, but some managed to escape. Luckily, he hid underwater, where a certain squid had a base, allowing for an alliance of farm mobs, whose spawning had been limited when I made Nether mobs spawnable more regularly.
Herobrine gritted his teeth. "This will be difficult," he muttered.
Creeper managed to find a shaded area for himself and the other hostile mobs. Mostly for the others, though. Creepers were not hampered in sunlight. They were on the new guy's trail, and creeper's pathfinding skills and spider's x-ray vision were coming in handy.
Notch shook his head. "I can't see this happening!" he yelled. "I created this game! Who would do this?"
"Herobrine would," replied a pig.
"This can't happen," cried Notch. "I must bring unity back to my creation."
Ghast was in a bad mood. Wouldn't you be if you were yanked out of your realm and thrown into another?
"Calm down, boy," said Zombie Pigman in a soothing down.
"Yeah, boy. We'll find out who's responsible, and make him open up a portal for us."
"We'll be home in no time."
Ghast shot a fireball in excitement. Unfortunately, it was right next to a pool of lava. The deadly liquid began creeping towards the ocean.
|Herobrine watched his target carefully. There it was! A snow biome. Herobrine set the fog level to high, and ran onto a patch of ice. His target followed... and fell through a hole in the ice. He could dig through, but he would't want to act again tonight.
"That ice was quite... slick" remarked Herobrine with a chuckle.
Notch sat at his computer. "/deop GMaster479" is what he typed. No actions for this master tonight.
Hirkala was out in the meadow for the night when he heard a noise. Upon resetting the fog level, he realized it was a cow. He decided t go after some leather, but the cow was in an unreachable position. Hirkala spent the rest of the night trying to get the cow.
Araver was walking through the woods when he heard a sound like a bow being shot. He decided to best turn away in case Skeleton had brought friends.
Squid decided to take action. He lured Molly Mae down into his layer underneath a snow biome. Ice formed above. Molly Mae was trapped, and in plain sight.
Speaking of squid, Sheep was not yet died.
Creeper wandered silently through the night until he found Solman. Solman. It had a ring to it. "Ssssssolman," hissed Creeper. That was the last thing Solman ever heard.
Zombie walked along a cavern, spotting a player in the distance. Zombie saw abhisk, who walked away, not wanting to deal with the annoyance that is Zombie.
|While Zombie Pigman had taken the liberty of switching a vote, so had Spider, and in the end, Peace was on the chopping block. As Notch typed in the ban command, Zombie Pigman muttered, "How ghastly!"|
|Herobrine was mining, when he thought he heard a noise. He followed the noise and found something surprising. A slime. He jotted down a note, and saw who it was. one identification down.
Slick was wandering around the snow biome again, and, inevitably, got trapped under the ice. Seeing squid in the distance, Slick muttered, "Not again!"
Herobrine was unsure of who to protect.
Speaking of protection, sheep had not been sheared.
Zombie moaned. Abhisk heard the moan in the distance, and followed. He should have brought torches. No sooner had he wandered into his mine, when he fell into a zombie dungeon.
Zombie was not quite done, however. He continued to follow GM, but only enough to scare him off. Chicken was also in the area, and saw GM as well. Zombie ran off, because, as everyone knows, the undead are afraid of chickens.
|Framm had called no contest. Actually, people were scared. Could he hurt them if they killed him? In a circle, the remaining players passed the stone sword around with hesitation. Finally, Framm, waiting to die, went to the crafting bench, and put three sticks and three pieces of string to make a bow. Pity. A bow and no arrows. Too bad Skeleton was still around. After some time, Hirkala grabbed the sword.
"I'll do it," he declared. Everyone held their breath. Hirk had previously stated this to be his greatest fear, but Hirk stood his ground, and in five swift hits, Framm lay dead before them.
|Skeleton walked along a path, towards Hirkala. He had two intents. One, to redirect. Two, to kill. Herobrine also had that second intent. He arrived with a bucket of water. The current pushed both of them into Hirk. Abhisk and Say didn't live long before Hirk had transformed into obsidian.
Completely absent from this, Squid had a new plan. Far from perfect this plan was, but attracted to odd syntax was his target. Captured under water Yoda T was. No action did Maurice have.
Sheep was getting bored, so he died himself green with cooked cactus.
Pig decided to act. His oinking lured curr3nt to a cliff. After all, who doesn't love pork? Unfortunately, Pig got behind him and curr3nt was no more.
Slick was tunneling through the night, and closing up the tunnel behind him. But in order to find his way back, he left one layer open. Safe, right? Wrong. Chickens can fit through one block high spaces, remember?
|There was no contest. EDM would be lynched. EDM was not good, nor was she bad. No one, in the midst of all the confusion, thought that EDM might be the one person who wanted to be lynched. Even Zombie Pigman joined in.|
|Night 4: No shelter for old mobsters (not official, but accurate)|
|Notch was utterly bored as he looked at the die. He chose to take a quick walk and spend the rest of the night in his shelter.
Vineetrika was moving stealthy in hopes of finding a shelter along the way. As she lifted her eyes towards the moon, ice creaked in front of her and down she went in Squid's trap.
Sheep was again bored, but he saw someone in the distance and provided shelter for the night ... not needed of course (sheeps are not known for being particularly intelligent)
Shadow7 was counting on her fingers as she heard Chicken approach. She quickly jumped and ran away, but Chicken still managed to get a good look at her.
Maurice kept running through the forest, sensing his followers near, an oinking not far behind. The moonlight cast his shadow closer and closer. Just as approached the cliff, his shadow caught up with him, followed closely by Pig. Creeper stuck his tongue out at Pig and reached the cliff first. Maurice's laugh was heard all the way down ...
End of Game Roster
- Peace - Ghast - Lynched D1
- Slick - Pig - survived - WON
- Araver - Sheep - survived - WON
- Hirkala - Lava - Killed in N3 by Baddies and Herobrine - WON
- Framm18 - Spider - Lynched D2
- Abhisk - Herobrine - Killed N3 by Lava
- solman - Cow - Killed N1 by Baddies - WON
- GMaster479 - Character - survived - WON
- maurice - Creeper - Killed N4 by Baddies (suicide) and Pig
- EDM - Water - Lynched D3 - WON
- curr3nt - Zombie - Killed N3 by Pig
- Marq - Zombie Pigman - survived
- Shadow7 - Notch - survived - WON
- darth nox - Squid - survived - WON
- sayalzah - Skeleton - Killed N3 by Lava
- Molly Mae - Chicken - survived - WON
- Vineetrika - Slime - survived - WON
|List of actions|
|Night 1/Day 1
Night 2/Day 2
Night 3/Day 3