|Pacific Rim Mafia|
|Link||Pacific Rim Mafia BTSC threads|
|Size||15 Players (Medium)|
|Winning Faction||Baddies & Indie|
|First to Die||Plasmid|
|Last Remaining|| Dr.Saab|
Pacific Rim Mafia was a game designed and hosted by coolkid based on Pacific Rim franchise.
It began on November 11th, 2015 and ended in a Baddies & Indie win in N6 (November 22nd).
4 Baddies vs 10 Goodies vs. 1 unkillable/unlynchable Indy. Goodies had to share in pairs control of the target and the ability that could be used.
- NK has a carrier.
- In case of a tie, no one dies.
- Appears in NP: blocks, successful kill attempts, used saves. If an unkillable player is target for a kill in the night, the kill will not appear in the NP.
- Baddies - The Kaiju. Wincon: Eliminate the PPDC
- Slattern - The first and only Category V, it is the largest and most robust of all the Kaiju. (Unkillable at night, role spy)
- Scunner - A Category IV that resembles a bull, with horns that may be used as a battering ram. (Block)
- Raiju - A Category IV that resembles a crocodile, the fastest Kaiju on record. (Vote x2)
- Leatherback - A Category IV that resembles a gorilla, using hit and run tactics to fight. (Appears as random goodie to spies.)
- The Goodies: Pan Pacific Defense Corps. Wincon: Eliminate the Kaiju. To fight the Kaiju, humanity has created the mechs known as the Jaegers. However, piloting one solo has proved to be too great of a strain on the human physiology, hence pilots, known as Rangers, must share the burden by mind melding with at least one other, known as the Drift.
- Raleigh Becket - Ranger and pilot of Gipsy Danger. Each night will choose one of the actions (save, kill, block) for Gipsy Danger to carry out, not the same twice in a row.
- Mako Mori - Ranger and pilot of Gipsy Danger. Each night will choose a target for Gipsy Danger to act upon.
- Herc Hansen - Ranger and pilot of Striker Eureka. Each night will choose one of the actions (Role spy, follow spy, lookout spy) for Striker Eureka to carry out, not the same twice in a row.
- Chuck Hansen - Ranger and pilot of Striker Eureka. Each night will choose a target for Striker Eureka to act upon.
- Sasha Kaidonovsky - Ranger and pilot of Cherno Alpha, each day will choose one of the actions (vote x0, vote x2, lynch save) for Cherno Alpha to carry out, not the same twice in a row.
- Aleksis Kaidonovsky - Ranger and pilot of Cherno Alpha, each day will choose a target for Cherno Alpha to act upon.
- Tang Wei Cheung - Ranger and pilot of Crimson Typhoon, each night will choose one of the actions (redirect, portal, facilitate message) for Crimson Typhoon to carry out.
- Tang Wei Hu - Ranger and pilot of Crimson Typhoon, each night will choose the primary target of Crimson Typhoon.
- Tang Wei Jin - Ranger and pilot of Crimson Typhoon, each night will choose the secondary target of Crimson Typhoon.
- Stacker Pentacost - Former Ranger and Marshall of the PPDC. He will step in for the first Jaeger pilot who is killed. Afterwards, Jaeger pilots who lose their co-pilots will step in for available spots higher up in the OP.
- The Indie: The Kaiju Harvester. Wincon: RID kill 2 goodies and 1 baddie.
- Hannibal Chao - a profiteer with an uncanny knack for survival. RID kill (unblockable and unredirectable), cannot be killed or lynched.
- Dr.Saab - Slattern
- IAWY - Scunner
- yuiop - Leatherback
- Jay Gold - Raiju
- Okosan - Hannibal Chao
Day and Night Posts
The world was quiet, finally at peace after the countries on it's surface had realised they had to come together to combat the greater threat on the horizon, that of climate change.
But just as its scientists believed they had stumbled upon the solution for the surface problems, a new, more immediate threat bubbled up from below.
When the creatures emerged, the masses believed their path was one of chaos and wanton destruction, however their true intents and purposes were more insidious, one that would be discovered years later.
Alas, poor plasmid would never live to see that truth.
Gorilla had fought valiantly for his cause, but alas, it was to no avail. As Gorilla faced the certain annihilation, he whispered a small prayer to one he believed he had long ago stopped believing in.
"Let her stay strong, and let her live her life," he murmured as his memories of a little girl clinging forlornly to a small red shoe flashed before his eyes.
The PPDF's leader had fallen and all felt the loss deeply, however a new player had joined the battle and with him came an ambiance of new hope.
The Kaiju, or whomever were controlling them felt the need to halt this new hope in its tracks, and did so.
As well, they felt it was time to put a stop to the humans' organisation once and for all, and chose to do so by taking out the loudest voice standing for humanity to get over their own petty rivalries and work together.
"Perhaps I should have specified. Teamwork is a concept in which two or more people work together, usually with a goal of not failing horribly."
Barc had shown himself to be pompous, arrogant and brash, and had not made any friends with that personality. However now, as he stared into the glowing vortex of the Breach, he knew this was the moment his true colours would shine through.
As the Kaiju swarmed around him, circling for the kill, he closed his eyes, said a silent prayer to his father, and set off the "package".
"These bridges are made from natural light that I pump in from the surface. If you rubbed your cheek on one, it would be like standing outside with the sun shining on your face. It would also set your hair on fire, so don't actually do it."
With the PPDF having suffered yet another devastating loss, things were beginning to look bleak for the fate of humanity. Could the people of the world put aside their petty rivalries once and for all and come together as a species? The weaker must combine their efforts if they hoped to overcome the stronger, and, ever since that moment where the first towering behemoth appeared to ravage the Golden Gate Bridge, humanity had become all too aware that they were certainly the weaker.
The Kaiju once again demonstrated an odd focus to their actions, as if they were not simply the mindless beasts of terror that they had once been thought. Tonight they stalked their target, the unfortunate Cube, and incinerated him once and for all.
"Although the euthanizing process is remarkably painful, eight out of ten Aperture Science engineers believe that the Companion Cube is most likely incapable of feeling much pain."
Lynch results: None.
"I'll bet you think I forgot about your surprise. I didn't. In fact, we're headed to your surprise right now. After all these years. I'm getting choked up just thinking about it."
"The irony is that you were almost at the last test."
A deadly neurotoxin filled the room.
Lynch results: None.
"Neurotoxin... [cough] [cough] So deadly... [cough] Choking... [laughter] I'm kidding!" "When I said deadly neurotoxin, the 'deadly' was in massive sarcasm quotes." "I could take a bath in the stuff, put it on cereal, rub it right into my eyes. Honestly, it's not deadly at all. To me." "You, on the other hand, are going to find its deadliness a lot less funny." "Who's gonna make the cake when I'm gone? You?"
And then there was cake.
"The Enrichment Center is required to remind you that you will be baked, and then there will be cake."
Lynch results: None. "Maybe you two have never met humans? They are as bad as you might think, smelly, gross, annoying, often wanting to try and kill you. But they do make great test subjects."
The PPDC was shattered, just missing their window to descend into the Breach and destroy it, and the Kaiju and their overlords gleefully conquered the planet.
Hannibal, survivor as he was, managed to adapt to the new order and found it quite profitable.
Baddies and Indie win!
End of Game Roster
- Hirkala - Herc Hansen - Killed N4 by Baddies
- Dr.Saab (Dee) - Slattern
- plasmid - Sasha Kaidonovsky - Killed N1 by Baddies
- Okosan - Hannibal Chao
- IAWY - Scunner - Killed N6 by Hannibal
- Cube (Robertbatty) - Mako Mori - Killed N3 by Baddies
- Marquessa - Tang Wei Hu - Killed N6 by Baddies
- Averyhairygorilla - Stacker Pentacost - Lynched D1
- yuiop - Leatherback
- Jay Gold - Raiju
- GMaster479 - Tang Wei Cheung - Killed N4 by Hannibal
- Slick (Segul) - Tang Wei Jin - Killed N5 by Hannibal
- Araver - Raleigh Becket - Killed N2 by Baddies
- Barcallica - Chuck Hansen - Lynched D2
- Miki (DarthMask) - Aleksis Kaidonovsky - Killed N5 by Baddies
|List of actions|