|Pirate: Mutiny Mafia|
There will be rum
|Link||Pirate: Mutiny Mafia BTSC threads|
|First to Die||Jay Gold|
|Last Remaining||Yuiop, Araver, Akaslickster, dee|
Pirate: Mutiny Mafia was a game designed and hosted by Boquise based on his own design.
It began on October 17, 2015 and ended in a Goodie win in N6 (October 29).
Game Mechanics Edit
- OOA: Redirect > Block > Kill
- Baddie block > Goodie Block
- Kills are not blocking
- Players won’t be told if they got redirected (not even spies)
- RID Kills are unblockable and unsaveable
- Shows up in NP: Kills, successful RID kills, successful saves, trap, immunities that are used on a player who was targeted for a kill/successful RID kill/successful Save/successful Trap
- Redirects can redirect player X to player X
- Save can't save the same player twice in a row. (i.e. Save Nana at N1 and then Save Nana at N2)
- Vengeful Kill - The player who dies first at N1 will be granted a vengeful kill. If it is used on a player who was successfully targeted by Save or Immunity, that player will survive. Vengeful kill will appear in the DP. The player with a vengeful kill won't get ghost access until he or she has used it (or D1 is over). If it isn't used for the whole D1, the player will lose the opportunity.
- Elaboration on immunity: Say Shad uses Immunity on CK, that means that any action (both day and night), except successful RID Kill, made on CK will fail and votes on him will count as 0. However, if Shad is redirected by DD, the baddie redirect, to Araver, Araver will get the Immunity. Shad won't be told this (nor Araver; baddies will be told that their redirect was a success). This also means that Shad won't be able to use Immunity on Araver again, but she can still use it on CK (something she will need to figure out). If Shad is blocked however, nothing will happen and the Immunity is not used.
- Quartermaster Samson Frisk – self-vote multiplier (can change his vote’s worth to 0x and 2x) (Flavour: Mr. Frisk is tired of the Captain's ways and have devised a plan to take over the ship. A jealous and cruel man.)
- Master Gunner Mackerel Dates - Block (Flavour: Thought that Mr. Frisk's plans sounded pretty good, so he joined in. He has the key to all the guns and enjoys shooting people)
- Violinist Elias Salta - Redirect (Flavour: One of the musicians. Happened into this mutiny on a whim. Mr. Frisk really thinks that music is important for a pirate, so he took the easiest persuaded one)
- Swabbie Wyatt Trembles – Lynch manipulate, RID, not twice in a row. (Lynched player's role won’t show up) (Flavour: Tired of being a lovely swabbie and promised to raise in ranks if he joins Mr. Frisk. It wasn't a hard choice for Wyatt Trembles)
- Shares a night kill that doesn’t require a carrier. Thus it can't be blocked
- WINCON = Gain majority and eliminate indy
- Captain Thomas Haul – vote redirect (Flavour: The Captain of the ship! He is like you could imagine any pirate captain. A bit more honourable than most though.)
- Navigator Samuel Jameson – Immunity (can give immunity to one player that will last one cycle. That player can’t be acted on and votes on them won’t count. If a player has been granted immunity once, they can’t be granted immunity again. Samuel Jameson can’t use it on himself. This action can be blocked and redirected.) (Flavour: Captain Haul's most trustworthy man. Mr. Jameson has some weird voodoo thing going on in his spare time)
- Boatswain Errol Sellick – Faction spy (Flavour: Oldest man on the ship and knows its inside and outside well. No one really cares what an old man hears, so he gets a lot of free information. Even old dogs have fangs)
- Chef George Spoons - Block (Flavour: Chef of the ship and in charge on what the crew eats. The smell of his food can knock out even the biggest man. Take that as you will.)
- Dr. Oscar Sawyer - Save (Flavour: An ordinary ship doctor that was kidnapped one of those days on the sea. He has however gotten quite accustomed to the life of piracy. At least he doesn't need to pay taxes!)
- Helmsman Erasmus Emerson – Roll a die 1 (Faction spy), 2 (lynch immunity), 3 (save), 4 (Follow spy), 5 (block), 6 (kill) (Flavour: It is a huge pressure to be the helmsman. That's why Mr. Emerson drinks a lot during the night, to relieve himself. However that makes his nightly affairs pretty unpredictable)
- Carpenter Owen Timbers - Kill (Flavour: Has built the ship with his own hands. Also got his little brother on the ship and is very protective of him.)
- Cabin boy Toby Timbers - Messenger (Flavour: An innocent cabin boy that is usually seen running around the ship, delivering messages between the crewmates, so they don't need to leave their posts. He looks up to his big brother Owen and the Captain; his dream is to become a pirate captain himself one day, when he is a bit older.)
- Accordionist Atlas Salta – Trap (save + block + silenced + unlynchable) (Flavour: One of the musicians. He really has no idea that his brother has joined the ranks of Mr. Frisk. All he wants to do is play his jolly music and enchant the other men)
- Lookout Dan Philips – Lookout spy (choose a target, you will see who targeted your target (aside from you), you can use it on yourself) (Flavour: He sees everything! A bit paranoid, if I have to be honest)
WINCON = Eliminate baddies and indies.
- First Mate Sidney Roberts – N1/D1 immunity. May choose between Role Spy and RID Kill. When lynched, will come up as a random goodie.
- (Flavour: Disguised as a man, this lady has heard of Frisk's plan and has decided to show 'em what a strong woman can do! Soon the seven seas will hear about the vicious Captain Sidney Roberts!)
WINCON: Needs to RID Kill at least 1 out of 3 certain roles and outlive the other 2 roles. Indy meeting up this WINCON will result in an indy win and the game ending. Alternative wincon - last one standing. Indy can joint win with the other factions, depending on the circumstances.
Host's Summary Edit
Game Idea and Expectations Edit
MVP goes to Araver for two successful saves (three if Gorilla hadn't decided to give up) and solid play all through.
Winning Faction Edit
- Gubbey - Captain Thomas Haul
- Jay - Navigator Samuel Jameson
- Slick - Boatswain Errol Sellick
- Okosan - Chef George Spoons
- Araver - Dr. Oscar Sawyer
- Killertanmay - Helmsman Erasmus Emerson
- Marq - Carpenter Owen Timbers
- Dee - Cabin boy Toby Timbers
- Yuiop - Accordionist Atlas Salta
- Fergusonar - Lookout Dan Philips
Day and Night Posts Edit
|Prologue - Yohohoho!|
At the tropical sea of the Caribbean, a ship has pulled its anchor for the night. The black flag with glaring skull and bones shows it is a dreaded pirate ship! The captain is the infamous Thomas Haul. The crew has partied after having a successful loot earlier that day, however, rumours, dark rumours, have reached the Captain's chambers. The greatest sin aboard a ship is about to take place, or so it says. Yes, indeed, matey, a mutiny is in schedule! And the Captain needs to find out who these scoundrels are and make them walk the plank, before he does.
What none of the factions know, however, is that one of the mates is a lady. And this lady sees the upcoming struggle as a perfect opportunity to take control of the ship. Who will become victorious?
|Night 1 - Strange tides during the first Night|
Captain Haul was sitting in his chambers, thinking about those rumours he had heard before, and that paper with a black dot of ink he found on his desk. Would they really be so inferious and start mutiny, my crew? He thought, however his thoughts were broken by a shriek that sent shivers to his bones.
He opened the door. The tree of the ship sang its creeky song as he saw the lifeless body laying in a pool blood. As the sun was rising it casted light on the poor soul, identifying it. Captain Haul's matey Jay Gold was dead. A new day has started, but something sinister has been promised
|Day 1 - First scoundrel who dies is a filthy shrimp|
Captain Thomas Haul had lined up his mateys to know who was behind this dastardous crime - killing a mate. There were especially four people that stood out for him. Slick, Dee, Fergusonar and Thomas' own parrot, Okosan. All of them couldn't walk the plank however. The Captain said: "My friends I stand before you to tell a truth most dire; there lurks a traitor in our midst who hath invoked me ire". The crew was silent as the Captain eyed them. "He don't deserve no mercy, we ought to shoot him with a gun. But I enjoy me games so we'll do this entertaining."
He took up his gun. "One bullet, one matey dies. Yes, even you, parrot!" The parrot took the gun. "Aaack! Wind in sail, wind in sail!" *click* Nothing happened. Then it was the new recruit Fergus turn. *click* Blood sprayed on the deck as Fergus body fell. To the Captain's misery though, it was clear that Fergus was not the culprit, since he had been on lookout last night.
At the same time, DarthMask was abducted by the Ghost of Jay
|Day 2 - Walk the plank!|
After last night's murders, the crew gathered on the deck. Who was behind this?! The crew looked around, and finally stopped at the fresh crewmate Killer. "Oi mate! Yer name sounds suspicious to me!" Before Killer knew it, he was walking the plank. The last thing Killer saw was the salty shark-filled sea.
The poor man sank to Davy Jones' locker as shark bait. His identity, forever unknown.
Non-flavour: Killer was lynched.
|Night 3 - Music on the deck; a peaceful night|
Dr. Sawyer got a visit this night. It was Yuiop who had eaten something strange. The good doctor let his crewmate rest in his cabin for the whole night.
Meanwhile, AVGH heard the wonderful tunes of an accordian. "What should we do with the drunken sailor?" sang Atlas Salta gleefully as he played his instrument, and AVGH bottled up a bottle of rum and sang too! So enchanted by the music, AVGH wouldn't be able to leave until next night.
|Day 3 - Party until we die|
Since no one died last night, the crew threw a party. Aura and Olijamin were up against each other and they drank and they drank and they drank and they drank. Until one fell to the depths below (pirates have crazy parties and certain sources say that it wasn't a legit pirate party if no one died).
|Night 4 - Man overboard!|
Olijamin had the night guard, so the mutineers had to see it to that he disappeared. And hey, when the sea is so pitch black, no one really notices if a man or two are gone.
Meanwhile, Okosan, a parrot cosplaying as a pidgeon, heard the sweetest tunes from the decks below. "Mum's song! Mum's song! I mean... COOOOOOO (Sounds like the song my dear mother sang to me when I was but a fletchling)" He flew to the source and even let himself sit in one of those bird cages, just to hear Mister Atlas' song. Alas, Okosan wouldn't be available for the next day.
|Day 4 - Arguments on the ship|
Who dun it?
|Night 5 - This isn't N3 I promise!|
Yuiop felt that visiting Doctor Sawyer was a good idea, so she did that.
|Night 6 - Swabbie tired of this s***|
So things could've gone smoother at the ol' ship. Not only did they lose their Captain Gubbey fairly early, but the wretched quartermaster Saab Frisk had been planned a mutiny all along! And it had worked if it weren't for those meddling brats and their bird. But Saab was long gone, after deciding that Davy Jones' locker sounds like a nice and quiet resort, and he had the stomach to leave his Gorilla, the ship swabbie, all alone! Gorilla explained to Dr. Araver, Boatswain Slick, Accordianist Yuiop and Cabin Boy Dee that he was just tired of swabbing their decks and all. A man gotta have some respect, you know, even if the man happens to be a gorilla. A GORILLA IS SUPPOSED TO BE FREE! NOT MOP FLOORS I TELL YOU! That's why he joined Saab's ranks, honest.
The crew thanked the gorilla by keeping him as a swabbie; Yuiop's music would keep him trapped forever. He is also forced to always wear a cute pink attire when he works. How sweet.
Little did they know how close it was that a surprise attack had happened. If the first mate Olijamin had just gotten rid of Saab, they'd be goners.
End of Game Roster Edit
- DarthMask - Violinist Elias Salta - Vengeful kill by Jay Gold (Navigator Samuel Jameson) on D1
- Yuiop - Accordionist Atlas Salta
- Araver - Dr. Oscar Sawyer
- Akaslickster - Boatswain Errol Sellick
- Olijamin - First Mate Sidney Roberts - NK'd on N4
- Gubbey - Captain Thomas Haul - RID Killed on N2 by First Mate Sidney Roberts
- Okosan - Chef George Spoons - Lynched D5
- Auramyna - Master Gunner Mackerel Dates - Lynched D3
- Killertanmay - Helmsman Erasmus Emerson - Lynched D2
- Marquessa - Carpenter Owen Timbers - NK'd on N2
- Fergusonar - Lookout Dan Philips - Lynched D1
- Averyhairygorilla - Swabbie Wyatt Trembles - NK'd N6
- Dr.Saab - Quartermaster Samson Frisk - Lynched D4
- Dee - Cabin boy Toby Timbers
- Jay Gold - Navigator Samuel Jameson - NK'd on N1
|List of actions|
Day 4 Saab self vote multiply X2 - success AVHG RID Lynch Manips Saab as Quartermaster Samson Frisk - success