|Red vs Blue|
|Size||14 Players (Large)|
|Start Date||November 30th, 2008|
|First to Die||Fox|
|Last Remaining||RainThinker, Peace, Impervious, SomeGuy, TwinPop, Izzy 2.0, Limey|
Red vs Blue was a game designed and hosted by Mekal based on Red vs Blue parody fiction
It began on November 30th, 2008 and ended in a Baddie win in N4 (December 14, 2008).
- Trivia: At any time I can post Trivia. The first person that answers it gets a score booster, however, you may only answer one question per 24 hours. This is used at the end of the game if the goodies win, to see if red or blue team wins.
- Rules: visit Unrealitys “Newbie’s Guide to mafia” for a basic overview.
- Cycle time: 24 hours per each day/night
- The Baddies:
- The A.I: Every night, each A.I chooses a target. Each A.I will be given a message stating weather the target is the Assigned Freelancer. If they are then the A.I has “Locked in” and cannot die, but cannot kill. If it is not the Assigned freelancer, Then they can either break the persons mind, or they can use the targets ability.(Note: the A.I. will not get what ability the target has until after the A.I decides on whether to kill or Manipulate) The A.I. win if all alive A.I. are locked in, or if the surviving A.I.’s reach the majority. if the Assigned host dies they will be given a new way to lock in.
- Omega(A.I.): Locks in if he targets Tex
- Delta(A.I.): Locks in if he targets Wash
- Gamma(A.I): Locks in if he targets Wyoming
- Innocents: At the end a score will be given to each team and that will decide the winner. Win if all of the A.I. are dead.
- Church(Blue)(TL): Has BTSC with Tex. Due to the fact that he is the Alpha A.I. every other day he may look at someone and see if they are an A.I..
- Tucker (Blue): Every other night he may use Junior to suck somebody’s blood, making the target unable to use their night/day ability.
- Caboose (Blue): A complete idiot, but has super natural strength. Any night, but not 2 nights in a row, he has a ½ chance of blowing up someone by detonating
- Andy (When detonating Andy there is a 1/2 chance that the person will die, and a 1/2 chance that the person will be incapacitated), and a ½ chance of accidentally loading his gun with crayons (In which he may leave a message for the night post).
- Tex(Freelancer)(Blue): Every even night may kill somebody. Has BTSC with Church. On any night, but not 2 in a row, she may chose to use her suit upgrade to become invisible, and unable to be found by anyone except her A.I., however, she may not kill
- Washington (Freelancer)(Blue): Every even night may save somebody from a A.I, but not from A Freelancer
- Sarge(Red)(TL): 2 times in the game he may use another’s abilities by choosing the role
- Simmons 2.0(Red): After reading the Red Army handbook 29.5 times, he has gained certain abilities. Each night he PM’s me a role and I will return with the action (Kissing up to Sarge, saving, killing, spying, role manipulation, or Previous choice). He will then have the choice to decline or accept the action.
- Griff(Red): Because he is too lazy to do anything, Every night he sleeps in a cave, lowering the kill chance of others attacking him to %25
- Donut(Red): ALMOST as stupid as caboose… every other day he may confuse someone SO much that they can’t vote.
- Wyoming(Freelancer)(Red): Every even night he may kill someone, or he may stop time and save himself
- Doc: Wins with Blues if the game ends on an even day, and wins with the Reds if it ends on a odd.
- Doc: A *Cough cough*“Doctor”*Cough Cough* that can save anyone every night, but only himself 2 times.
Game Idea and ExpectationsEdit
- Peace*Out: Gamma A.I.
- TwinPop - Delta A.I.
- Izzy2.0 : Omega A.I.
Day and Night PostsEdit
It has come to my attention that certain “Illegal” activities were being conducted in your facilities. One of the recent reports say that you are trying to cover up 3 rogue A.I.! What Interests me the most is that for you testing in the “Freelancer Project”, you were only given 1. It has also come to my attention that the Military “Troops” at Blood Gulch outpost #1 have been involuntarily involved! Not Only have you endangered the respect of our government, but you have also endangered Innocent bystanders! So, Please tell me with you reply on how you plan to fix this… outbreak.
|Trivia Night 1|
|Reviewing the answers, SomeGuy was the first to get it.
I would like to remind you that in the war, we were told to do whatever was needed, as long as it is not against that law. And I would like to know where it is written in the law that we cannot conduct experiments on A.I.? Our recovery agents are already on the move in taking the rouge A.I. down… though as for the “Troops”… well, that might be a different story…
“Yes Principal Church?”
“Why on EARTH is my gun loaded with crayons? Didn’t I say specifically NOT to play with my sniper rifle?”
“Tucker Did it…”
“@ that… I never get to use the sniper rifle ”
“Tex!!! Tex!!! Where the heck is Tex when you need her?” yelled Kat
Suddenly, an overwhelming felling came over her and her head suddenly felt a lot lighter.
“MUWHAHAHAHAHA!!! I shall destroy all life in this universe!!!” Kat said in a low voice.
“Just like Chiropractors!!” Came Cabooses voice from a long way away.
“Oh no!!! I have been compromised!!!”
O’Mally jumped out of Kat’s head, but jumped a bit to quickly. From his next host he could see Kat dead on the dirt ground…
|Trivia Day 1|
I would like to correct you on one thing with your statement. You were NOT told to do whatever you want, but rather to do what you want with consequences in mind. I am your consequences. It is the Spirit of the law, and not the words. I want a FULL report of your recovery agent’s success by tomorrow morning…
“GO random number generator!” said SomeGuy
“Whatever! Neptune hasn’t been here in forever!!! I think he’s plotting something” said Twin Pop
“Maybe he’s scheming?”
“No, scheming has a different gut feeling… he is defiantly plotting…”
“Oh really? Well I think that Star Tiger has been TOO active… like she always needs to have an alibi…” said Izzy
“What are you talking about when you are over there trying to play cool and get the vote over to me!!! Baddie alert!!! Baddie Alert!!!” shouted Star Tiger
A massive uproar of different votes filled the canyon. But it seemed that the majority had settled on Izzy
“Get him!” yelled someone in the back.
Someone came up to his back and hit him
Slumping to the ground came the words…
“I love you Sheila!!!”
Your request to have a successful report is impossible to accept because of the fact that such military operations of such a high grade take a while to get even the most minimal results… And I feel obligated to remind you that the “Troops” stationed at blood gulch outpost #1 are not part of the official army… and their safety is not the most concerning on my priority list…
Tucker: Okay Junior… there is a lot of stuff I haven’t told you yet in life… but as for now, lets go lay down the law!
Junior: Bow chick honk honk!
Tucker: Nice… now see that man over there… he is your target… just imagine it’s caboose there and not… JUNIOR!!!
Junior was off and running towards the man... Twin Pop
Doc: Hello reds!!! How is life working out for you over here!
Griff: GET AWAY DOC!!!
Doc: Well that’s not very nice…
Doc turned around and started walking towards the blues…
Omega: OH! He doesn’t need this, he doesn’t need that…
Omega was slowly taking away Dms’s vital life parts
Omega: MUWAHAHAHAHA!!! The breathing function… what would happen if he just… stopped breathing?
By the time Dms hit the floor, he was dead.
Wyoming: I have my target right… HERE!!!
2 shots went off and went by his target.
Wyoming: I’ve GOT to get these adjusted… stupid freelancer things…
Two shots whizzed by Doc’s head almost hitting him.
Doc: HEY!!! If that’s you, church, using me for target practice then I am SOO calling command!!!
Reaymond was walking through the caves on his way to his base
Tex: Hello Wyoming…
I’m not wy--
The shot was already through the head.
You said this is under control… yet we are still receiving reports of casualty’s at Blood gulch outpost #1. I am giving you 24 hours to rid our government of this problem, but if you fail, we will have to enforce military action…
Griff: Well guy’s… I didn’t think it would end like this… killed by my own teammates…
“Only an A.I. laugh’s like that…” said a random person in the crowd.
Griff: Well, I would argue… but I feel to tired…
Stifling a yawn, Griff (Also know as Neptune) heard a shot, and then fell to the floor. Dead.
From the spirit world…
LOOK! A sleeping person!!!
|Trivia Night 3|
Only 3 people may guess these, and if you get it right then you get twice as many points
The military presence is not required here, but rather let it clean itself up… As of now the “troops” are attacking their enemy while the enemy is attacking the “troops”. Give me 2 more days before any hasty decisions…
In the Spirit world…
Spirit Caboose: Hey chicka bum bum…
In the middle of the canyon…
Star_Tiger was running over to her base when a sniper shot came less than 2 inches from her face. The next shot chipped her visor…
Tex: It’s a legitimate strategy!!!!
The next shot went through her skull.
How can any human being be so selfish as to let troops die to make “Less of a mess to clean up”! Just because those troops were part of training exercises conducted by the UNSC, does NOT mean that they are any less alive then you and me! It looks like now the first time I will see you will be in court...
Guys, I need to warn you! Izzy2.0 is NOT who you think she is!!! She is an A.I.!!! WHAT!!! Who are you going to belive, me, or a ghost? said Izzy … The Ghost.
Well then, it is too late for you… MUWHAHAHAHAHA!!! Izzy jumped into Tex’s body, and with amazing speed ran into the caves…
"Well… now who?" Some discussion was made and finally it ended on A. Person… "Looks like you won’t be getting away as easily as Izzy2.0" said Impervious
What? NOOO you see, this is what happens if you live in a patriarchal society!!! Now if we were in a matriarch… What, is that a spider!?!?!
Next thing they knew, A. Person, A.K.A Donut, was dead with a blown up head…
Noted later in game thread: Due to the early demise of Wyoming... Aka Reaymond... The Gamma A.I. was given another way to unlock his full potential... use her deceit to cause Donut to die today.
Note: Izzy 2.0 was locked in earlier in Day 3 due to Blade having outted as AI after being replaced by Izzy, so when Izzy was about to be lynched, Mekal locked Izzy in. Peace was locked in at the end of the day after Donut was lynched.
|Trivia Night 4|
1) Go to the rules and find as many flaws in the character roles as possible
An Example: Wyoming was never helping the Reds OR Blues...
Whoever finds the most credible ones gets the points..
|None provided, nobody answered questions either.|
|Night post was never made. Some ending roles are unclear. Baddies won, and Twin Pop self outted at the end as the baddie Delta. No additional indication of roles was ever made. Due to self outs, all but 2 can be identified. No clues identify those two, the AI victims for n1 and n2.|
End of Game RosterEdit
Director of Project Freelancer: Mekal
- RainThinker - Sarge
- Peace*Out: Gamma A.I.: LOCKED IN
- Impervious - Tucker
- Kat - Andy or Simmons - Killed by A.I. N1
- reaymond - Wyoming - Killed by Tex N2
- Dms172 - Andy or Simmons - Killed by A.I. N2
- TwinPop - Delta
- A. Person - Donut - Lynched D3
- Izzy - Caboose - Lynched D1
- ST - Doc - Killed by Tex N3
- Izzy2.0 : Omega A.I.: LOCKED IN
- Limeliam - Washington
- Neptune - Griff - Lynched D2