The Battle for Redwall Abbey
|Size||11 Players (Small)|
|Roster|| 1) GMaster479|
|First to Die||Onetruth|
|Last Remaining|| 3) actressgirl|
It began on March 14th, 2010 and ended in a Baddie win in N3 (March 21st, 2010).
- Blocks always prevail, and will be included in the night post if relevant.
- In the case of a tie lynch. 1st time- no lynch, afterwards a random player gets lynched that was involved in the tie.
- Inactivity- if inactive for a cycle and a half (Day/night then Day again or vice-versa) will be replaced or killed off the following night/day. Inactivity is defined as No PMing us an action or letting us know you are passing on the action during the night and no relevant posts (as in giving a vote or reason for not voting) during the day.
Baddies - Have BTSC. Wincon- Kill all goodies or be in the majority. Group kill
- Badrang the Tyrant - Using his brute force, blocks a player every night.
- Cluny the Scourge - On even nights has one player receive the actions that are aimed towards him. On odd nights, can change the vote of a player to the player of his choice.
- Ublaz Mad Eyes - Using his hypnotic eyes, he gets one player to tell him their role.
Goodies -Wincon- Kill all baddies.
- Matthias- Wielding the sword of Martin, he kills every night.
- Cornflower- Wife of Matthias. As long as she is alive, Matthias cannot die. Knows who Matthias is.
- Orlando the Axe - Using his strength will knock a player out for the night.
- Abbess Germaine- With her knowledge of the healing arts, can save every even night, Can only save self once.
- Friar Hugo – bribes the Hosts with his food to allow him to change his vote to 2x, 1x, or 0x.
- Gonff- Using his stealth can spy on any player without being detected. Finds out role
- Ghost of Martin- Can reveal role to a random goodie, or can spy on odd nights, however, it takes a day to find out then can alter the night post on even nights. Must be approved by the Hosts.
Indy-Wincon-Kill Matthias or last one standing.
- Slagar the Cruel- Having his face horrible disfigured while fleeing Redwall Abbey, he wants revenge on Matthias for what happened. Can RID Kill every odd night, if he fails two times in a row, it will be revealed to the player that he was targeted for an RID kill. If Matthias is killed another way, he must be the last one standing.
- actressgirl - Cluny
- tpaxatb - Badrang
- GMaster479 2.0 (chrispen) - Ublaz
Day and Night Posts
Deep in Mossflower, the baddies had gathered with Slagar to discuss the best way to get into Redwall Abbey. Badrang asked, “Why should we believe you fox? Slagar answered, “Because I have been inside the Abbey before and have no interest in trying to conquer it. My only request is that I get the honor of killing Matthias. The baddies agreed to the deal deciding that they could get rid of him after he had proved to be no longer useful to their goal of conquering Redwall. Slagar mixed together a powder to force the Abbey dwellers to not be able to distinguish the different species. From there they would take out the creatures of Redwall out the Mafia way.
Meanwhile, inside Redwall Abbey, the Abbeybeasts were celebrating with the friends who had come to visit, with the biggest feast that many of them had ever seen. There was all manner of food at this feast, from onion and carrot pasties to a large grayling, October Ale to Strawberry fizz, Tarts with meadowcream to salads of all sorts, to the moles favorite deeper’n’ever pie, and too many other things to mention.
Matthias was eating next to Cornflower and Orlando, remembering times gone by, enjoying the October Ale and all the different kinds of foods that were present at the feast.
Abbess Germaine was with Friar Hugo in the kitchen putting the finishing touches on the largest cake that any of the creatures had ever seen.
Gonff was sneaking around the tables seeing how much food he could nab from his friends plates before they noticed him.
The Ghost of Martin was preparing for the upcoming fight which could bring about the end of Redwall Abbey as they knew it.
As the sun started to set, they heard a loud thumping coming from outside the main gate. They opened the gate and the four villains were standing dressed as old beggars asking for someplace warm to sleep for the night. Slagar threw the powder into the face of all of the creatures standing there. When they had opened their eyes everyone looked exactly the same. So instead of charging in foolishly to attack they all fell back to strategize for the upcoming nights.
|Night 1: The walls have eyes|
Onetruth was in the Orchard picking apples for the bread that was to be served for breakfast the next morning. She heard a twig break behind her, and when she turned around she saw nothing, however, as she turned back around before she could even reach back up for another apple. She felt a sharp sting and fell dead on the spot.
Badrang was on the Southern wall, eating a honeyed scone that he had swiped from the kitchen when he heard footsteps from behind, before he had even looked to see who it was, he swing his fists knocking GM out cold for the night.
Gonff snuck into Chrispen’s room, looking for any information that might prove useful in defending the Abbey. Getting frustrated at not being able to find anything, he was about to head out, when he trip over something that he thought would prove useful if and when it would be needed.
|Day 1: Mass Confusion|
|The day started off much like the others, however, there was an air of uneasiness about them. Everybody started to blame one another, at the end Phaze and Crazypainter were the ones tied with the most votes. But when the Recorders were counting the votes cast there was the votes, they were hungry and had Hugo bring up some of his best food, and they would do him a favor in the vote, there was also a vote that had been scratched out and replaced with Crazypainter. They found Crazypainter hiding on the main gate’s wall. Some of the larger creatures grabbed her and said let’s see how crazy you are after this little flying session. CP let out a loud “Aaaayyyyyyyeeeeeee” before going *Splat* from hitting the ground. After they had walked down to check out the body, and push it into the trench, they found a flute that had the letter G engraved into it. CP turned out to be Gonff.|
|Night 2: Sweet dreams|
|Tonight, the baddies were unsure of what to do; they were throwing around names until something sounded right. After they had decided they went off to accomplish their deeds. Medji was wide awake after the last night and the following day, he was unable to fall asleep and felt that a walk would do him some good. He was sort of correct, the walk did allow him to finally get to sleep for the night, and Badrang was all too ready to help.
GM, was looking in the cellar for someone, when he heard the cellar door squeak behind him. By the time, he turned around and got a good look at the other creature in the cellar, Cluny had already struck with the poison tipped barb at the end of his tail. Knowing that the poison would work fast, he just walked out without and locked the cellar behind him.
Phaze was sleeping, when he heard a knock at the door. He opened and was startled to see Ublaz staring hypnotically back at him. “You will tell me who you are”, Ublaz repeated rhythmically “Yes, I will tell you my role”, was Phaze’s response.
After everything had settled back down for the night. Everyone started dreaming the same dream. First there was a mouse wearing a suit of armor, coming towards them through a fine swirling mist, pointing to another figure.
It was Abhisk walking down the hall looking about; confused about whom she should be helping.
|Day 2: The loss of a Hero|
|The day started with Slick, being accused of being a baddie after the body of GM had been found. People were murmuring that he had been lobbying that GM should go, and it only seemed right that he would have committed the murder. Slick tried to convince the mob that he knew something about one of the goodies and could tell them only if they would listen, however, by that time it was too late for anything to be changed. The mob started looking everywhere for Slick, when one of them was in the looking in the Great Hall, he noticed that there was something different about the Tapestry of Martin the Warrior. The difference? The picture of the Abbey's greatest warrior had disappeared!|
|Night 3: The Grand Finale|
|The baddies had decided that tonight would be the night in which they made their move. They split up and took on different people. Tpaxatb the Tyrant walked up to Cavenglok the Warrior and said draw your sword Cavenglok. They both pulled out their swords and started to dual. The fight took them to the bell tower, when Tpaxatb pushed Cavenglok over the edge of the bell tower, with him landing with a loud *THUD*.
Abbess Abhisk and Friar Medji were in the kitchen, fixing themselves a late night snack, talking about all the things that had went on over the last couple of days, when they heard a knock on the door. GMaster479 Mad Eyes walked looking straight at the eyes of Medji telling him to take the knife; he was using, to stab Abhisk in the heart. Abhisk was pleading to Medji not to kill him, but to no avail. After Medji had killed Abhisk, he tried to use the knife on Gmaster, but Gmaster’s coral snake struck Medji, before he could reach him.
Actressgirl the Scourge was looking for Phaze the Cruel, she found him out by the pond mixing up a potion to use against Cavenglok when he found him. She asked Slagar, if he had found out who Matthias was yet, and he said “Not yet, but I think that I am getting close”. At the same time that he had said that, they heard a scream and saw Matthias falling from the bell tower. No screamed Phaze, you all promised that I would be allowed to kill him. Actressgirl laughed saying, “You really thought that we would let you do whatever you wanted. We just used you to get into the Abbey, and now you are disposable.” With that Actressgirl stab Phaze with her tail, and pushed him off into the pond.
End of Game Roster
- GMaster479 - Orlando - Killed N2 by Baddies
- Medji - Friar Hugo
- actressgirl - Cluny
- Onetruth - Cornflower - Killed N1 by Baddies
- tpaxatb - Badrang
- GMaster479 2.0 (chrispen) - Ublaz
- Cavenglok - Matthias - Killed N3 by Baddies
- Slick - Ghost of Martin - Lynched D2
- CrazyPainter - Gonff - Lynched D1
- Phaze - Slagar
- Abhisk - Abbess Germaine