MafiaManiac has a reputation system in place. It's main purpose is to reflect deeds in Mafia Games. Only Current Hosts and In-Game Mods are allowed to control the reputation system.
Rep point system
Positive rep points for Players
- +1: Playing in a Mafia Game without winning
- +2: Winning in a Mafia Game as a goodie/baddie
- +3: Winning in a Mafia Game as an Indy
- +1: For being the MVP in a Mafia Game.
Positive rep points for Hosts
- +1: Co-hosting a successful Mafia Game (Tiny, Small or Medium)
- +1: Hosting a Mafia Game with minor problems (partial inactivity, several mistakes fixed during the game, etc.)
- +3: Hosting a successful Mafia Game (no problems)
Negative rep points
- -1: Being inactive in a Mafia game
Note: Players that are replaced (at their request, giving prior notice) do not receive any rep point for the game.