Revelation Mafia was a game developed and hosted by Yuli loosely based on Revelation Chapter 12.
It began on February 18th, 2011 and ended in a Baddie win in Night 4.
Revelation Mafia ran as a standard Mafia game with 8 Goodies(Heavenly Hosts), 3 Baddies (Fallen Angels) and 1 Indy (The Four Horsemen) with Public abilities and WinCon. Key point was the ability of the Baddies to try to RID recruit each night a certain Goodie - The Betrayer.
Order of Actions:
Resurrect >> RID Kill > RID Recruit >> Night Kill > Redirect > Goodie Kill >> Block > Spy > Message
Note: If there is ever a loop, it will break at a >, unless the loop only contains >>'s. If that is the case, the action furthest to the left will take precedence.
A tied lynch D1 will result in no lynch. A tied lynch any other day will select a random player in the lynch.
Fallen Angels : BTSC and Night Kill
WINCON: Be in majority
Satan-- Influences the minds of his foes. Can redirect one player every night.
The Antichrist-- Hides among the people, pretending to be something he isn't. Can spy once per night. If spied, he appears as the Christ.
The Great Red Dragon-- Intimidates the enemies of Satan. Can block one target per night.
WINCON: Eliminate the Fallen Angels
Christ-- The Son of God. Can heal the sick and raise the dead. Once during the game may bring one player back to life (cannot be redirected, blocked, or stopped in any way). Cannot die while The Mother lives.
Michael the Archangel-- The warring angel. Employs his armies to keep any evil forces at bay. May block one target per night.
The Angel of Death-- A mysterious angel with a single task. May choose to kill one target per night.
Gabriel-- God's Messenger. May deliver a message (max 100 characters) to one target per night.
The Church-- There is no land not influenced by the Church, for It is everywhere. On odd nights, may spy one target. On even nights, may redirect one target.
The Woman-- Mother of the Christ. Protects her child by sacrificing herself if he is to be killed.
The 144,000-- The chosen people of Jehovah. They're vote counts as x1 or x2.
The Betrayer-- Everyone has their price. He is, by nature, a goodie. If he is correctly RID'd by the baddies, he is informed that he's been recruited becomes a baddie outside of the BTSC (but will be given the names of the baddie players, not their role) and wins with the baddie faction. His vote counts as x1 or x2 with the goodies; with the baddies, his vote counts as x0 or x1. This is The Betrayer's choice.
Indy--WINCON: Outlive Christ and Satan. If the Indy meets his WINCON, he leaves the game.
The Four Horseman-- Pestilence, War, Famine, and Death. They cause destruction wherever they go. His ability changes each night between a block, spy, redirect, and kill (in that order). On the previous day, he may elect to change his ability to a RID kill. The Horsemen, however, may never actually kill two nights in a row.
MVP was a hard choice to make. Everything hinged on Sayalzah's subtle hints D1 that Maurice picked up and decided not to RID recruit him in order to preserve Say's vote x2. The whole game, Sayalzah played his role very well and was instrumental in victory for either side. It was a tough race between Maurice and Sayalzah.
Points of error: Night 1 the following occurred: DF kills GJ redirects Izzy blocks maurice spies hirk. GJ should have died without redirecting Izzy back to herself. Vine (the Indy) still would have blocked Izzy. Michael (Izzy) then would not have shown in the night post. Maurice would have spied Hirk.
Instead, GJ redirected Izzy to Izzy (block). DF killed GJ. Izzy was blocked by both Vine and herself (both shown in night post). Maurice spied Hirk anyway.
The only real difference is that Michael shouldn't have shown up in the Night Post. It can make a pretty big difference, though. I'm glad it was brought up because it was a mistake on my part (and if I had openly corrected it, it would have outed Izzy).
Alternate ending 1: (Possible Indy Win) - N1 Satan and Mother were killed. Some luck for Vine, who only needed to kill Marquessa (Christ). The lynch turned toward Marq for a short while. When that happened, I asked GM whether I should announce the Indy win publicly (or just to Vine) and continue the game. If I announced it publicly, everybody would know that Satan, Mother, and Christ were dead. It wouldn't be hard to figure out who was who. But I didn't want to just end the game right after D1, either. I was kind of secretly hoping for an Indy win at the end of D1 (it was just so random and perfect). But I'm glad it lasted a bit longer than that. (Of course, my OP stated that an Indy win would not end the game.)
Alternate ending 2: (Possible Goodie Win)
In N2, had the Goodie Kill targeted Sayalzah, he would not have been redirected (since the Baddie REDIRECTOR was dead) - this would have given the Goodies lynch majority.
In N3, had the Goodie Kill targeted the Baddie Blocker, the kill would have gone through - this would have given the Goodies lynch majority.
In D3, the outcome was decided by a coinflip. Had the Baddies lost the coinflip maurice would have been lynched, giving goodies a majority lynch the next day.
Alternate ending 3: (Possible Goodie Win with the Betrayer) In D3, before being recruited, if Sayalzah (The Betrayer) were lynched or pleaded no contest, this leads to a goodie Win and a personal win for The Betrayer as a goodie: He dies as a goodie leaving it 4 vs 2. NK makes it 3 vs 2 in N4. D4: Goodies lynch maurice (without vote manip) making it 3 vs 1. N5: NK makes it 2 vs 1, D5: Goodies lynch the last remaining baddie.
1. And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a Woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:
2. And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered.
3. And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a Great Red Dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.
4. And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the Dragon stood before the Woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.
5. And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.
6. And the Woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.
7. And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the Dragon; and the Dragon fought and his angels,
8. And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.
9. And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
Yuliah 1 (Night 1 + Day 1)
1. These are the things which the thunder said unto John, but he was not permitted to write.
2. And these are the visions that came to the prophet from the Lord on High, that he might see those things which God had ordained:
3. I beheld the hosts of Heaven and the Christ and his Mother. And they were come down from on High to the wasteland and met with the Church and the 144,000 Chosen of Israel.
4. But the Antichrist had hidden himself among them working as an agent of the fallen angel Lucifer, who is called Satan. Hiding also among the Chosen was the Great Red Dragon, who was disguised as man,
5. And thus was the prophecy of the Christ in Matthew fulfilled.
6. And gathered in the wilderness, the Father of Lies whispered into the ears of the people, and his influence was heard and took deep root in the heart of Zaphod.
7. And the Horsemen rode and coming to the valley of the wilderness they stopped and looked out across the wasteland. Seeing Zaphod, once known as Izzy, the Horsemen rode out and swept her up.
8. But Zaphod fought with the Riders and freed herself from them, and fled from there presence, but could not so swiftly return from the edge of the wilderness.
9. And the armies of the Archangel Michael surrounded Zaphod and kept her from returning to the valley, that she would continue to wander in the wilderness.
10. And the Great Red Dragon who hid among the Chosen became enraged at the sight of Araver and roared, casting down the stars from the sky. And the Beast swung his tail down upon Araver,
11. And Araver fell to the earth helpless, calling out to the Heavens, and the Heavens heard him. And life left not the body of Araver.
12. Enraged, the Dragon took to the skies and fled west, seeing Hirkala alone in the wilderness. And the Dragon gave chase and caught Hirkala upon his horn,
13. But the blood of Hirkala left the Dragon thirsty for more.
14. The Angel of Death came forth and saw the decay, for he nor God had authorised this slaughter. And the Angel cried in a loud voice saying,
15. Behold the enemy of The Lord Most High, your life this day is forfeit!
16. And The Angel pointed at Golfjunkie, who gave up the ghost and fell to the earth.
17. And there was weeping among the heavenly hosts and the land was covered by the tears of the followers of the Lamb, and the valley was washed of the blood of the slain.
18. As the sun rose on the first day of the Great War, the Lord Most High sent his spirit down over the valley.
19. And the Lord saw his faithful servants and those among them who would do harm against them. And the Lord asked of the people,
20. Give thou unto me the name of those who would do harm against you, that I might commit them to My wrath.
21. And the people cried to him saying, Take the heathen Seahorse!
22. And the Lord took Seahorse and said, These are My people, the Church, who has done My work as a good and faithful servant. He will I now return to Heaven with Me.
23. And the Lord took the Church back to Heaven.
Yuliah 2 (Night 2 + Day 2)
1. The sun set on the first day as the Church was removed from the earth,
2. And the wilderness was again torn asunder by the wrath of the demons, which called fire from the skies and tears from the heavens,
3. But the Christ called forth saying, Hirkala! Rise again and serve my Father.
4. And a light shone down from the heavens and cast itself upon the body of Hirkala
5. And verily, Hirkala did again walk among the living. And all the people marveled at this wonder, proclaiming
6. Truly Christ is the Son of God.
7. Seeing this sight, Michael raised his sword and called forth his army to surround Sayalzah, who plead with the Angel saying,
8. Glory to you, Archangel, and glory to God.
9. And the Archangel stayed his sword against Sayalzah, but left soldiers there to guard him, in case he stirred to cause trouble.
10. And in my vision from Heaven, I saw the Dragon come forth unto Marquessa,
11. And it cried in a loud voice, and left her alone and afraid.
12. And I beheld the face of the Christ who walked among the people,
13. But he was not the Christ. And he led Vineetrika to a desolate place, as if to teach her the ways of the Christ. Following, she said to him,
14. Teacher, is there but one path?
15. And the Antichrist turned to her saying, Lo, there is but one path and it leads to Death.
16. And he struck her to the ground, mocking the Lord.
17. On the eve of the second day, the Lord Most High again came down to the wilderness and said,
18. Among ye are the wicked and the vile, who have rebelled against my throne.
19. Who that persecute you have you given to Me this day?
20. And the people cried in a loud voice, Araver hast spoken evil against Thee and deceived us and persecuted your children!
21. And the Lord searched the heart of Araver and said unto the people,
22. These are my Chosen, the Children of Israel, the sons of Abraham and of Isaac and of Jacob. They will I return unto my kingdom to dwell forever.
23. And an angel of the Lord blew his trumpet and a seal was broken
24. And I beheld in my vision the 144,000 Chosen of Israel were raptured to heaven in accordance with the scripture.
Yuliah 3 (Night 3 + Day 3)
1. In my vision I beheld no more the 144,000, and the sun was setting again upon the wilderness,
2. And Michael the Archangel called forth his army to surround Maurice,
3. And Maurice slept in the valley and waited for the army to pass.
4. In my vision I then felt the wind Eurochlydon, upon which rode the Great Red Dragon, who landed before DougFarley,
5. And the Dragon breathed fire surrounding DougFarley, and he could not flee.
6. But the Dragon crossed the fire and lifted his head heavenward, roaring and cursing the God of Heaven.
7. And DougFarley was overcome with fear and prayed silently as he stepped into the fire.
8. The Lord Most High again descended from the heavens and spoke to the people in the wilderness, the wicked and the faithful alike.
9. And the Lord said, Behold My kingdom is before thee, who wouldst thou give unto Me?
10. But the people were divided and they cried, Take Maurice! Others cried, Take Marquessa!
11. And when there was no decision made among them, the Lord on High spoke again, saying
12. Blessed are those who serve and cursed are those who have stood against Me and My children!
13. And the Lord called forth a stone and he made it into a disk,
14. And I beheld upon one side of the disk the face of the Lord, and upon the other side was the Church which was no more,
15. And the disk was cast aloft into the heavens, and returned to the earth with noise as thunder.
16. The Lord spake again saying, Behold the face of the stone, which this day has decided the fates of all mankind--
17. And I looked upon the stone, which was now in a great pit, and the stone showed the Church.
18. The Lord called forth Marquessa and spake:
19. Child of Israel, woe that thou shall see death twice!
20. But hearing the words of the Lord, Hirkala called forth,
21. O Lord, One True God of Israel, the God of Abraham and of Isaac and of Jacob! Take me in the stead of Marquessa!
22. And the Lord did so, taking Hirkala the Mother of Christ to Heaven.
Yuliah 4 (Night 4)
1. I beheld the Antichrist calling to the earth, and a mighty fissure opened in the earth, and the fissure was called the Pit of Gaia--
2. And from the pit a horde of demons came forth and bowed to the Antichrist, who sent them out to find Sayalzah, who would betray the Christ.
3. And forthwith he came to the Christ, and said, Hail, master; and kissed him in accordance with the Gospel of Matthew, that the Christ would be betrayed by a kiss.
4. And Christ said unto him, Friend, wherefore art thou come? Then came the demons unto the Christ, to take him.
5. But when the demons came upon him, the Christ asked of them, Who is it that comes before me?
6. And the demon replied, I am Legion, for we are many. Once were we cast by thou into swine, yet again are we cast to the foul beasts.
7. And the demons entered the body of the Christ and possessed him and cast his body from a high place, where death would be certain,
8. But angels of the Lord, Gabriel who is God's messenger, and Michael who is called the Archangel delivered the Christ from peril, and they called upon the Lord that He would save them.
9. And the Lord Most High spoke,
10. This is My son, who has been faithful and just; He will I return to me, and all those faithful,
11. But those who oppose Me shall I curse to roam the wilderness of the earth forever and ever.
12. And in my vision I saw the Christ and his angels ascending to heaven,
13. And all the demons of hell were released upon the face of the earth, and Satan again joined the Antichrist and the Dragon,
14. And Satan came before the Betrayer saying, Thou who hast helped me shall be rewarded,
15. Thy name shall no longer be Judas, but Crowley;
16. And Satan gave unto Crowley a tenth of the earth and command of the fifth legion.
17. But Satan and his Fallen Angels knew that the war was not won until they again had status in Heaven.
18. And when I no more beheld the vision, the angel of the Lord which guided me spoke, saying
19. These are the things which the Lord Most High has shown unto you that you might record them in accordance with the scripture,
20. But yea will I come again unto another prophet and show unto him those things which befell the earth and the angels of the Lord and the demons which roamed the wilderness.