The Mafia of Ramgarh
|Host||KlueMaster & Auramyna|
|Size||11 Players (Small)|
|Roster|| 1. flamebirde|
|First to Die||darth nox|
|Last Remaining|| 4. Bong|
It began on July 24th, 2011 and ended in a Baddie win in D3 (July 31th).
- OOA: RID Block > Trap > Block > Save > Kill > Spy This precedence will come into the picture only if there are countering (A->B, B->A) or cyclical (A->B,B->C,C->A) actions. Also, Kill is a blocking action. So, a person who has been killed cannot act even if his action is higher in precedence.
- Vote tie: Gabbar style lynch (all die, except on day 1 when tie means no lynch).
- NK transfer: Gabbar to Sambha (SpyKill) to Kaalia (Kill + Block)
- To avoid inactivity, each day will begin with every player voting for themselves.
- If the hosts see any role outing from goodies, the hosts may chose to do a mod-kill or grant an additional RID Kill to baddies. If you are not sure of your hint, please confirm with the hosts before you post it in the game thread.
- Trap is only for the night, no impact during the day.
- All successful actions appear in the night post. RID Block will appear in the night post even if incorrect.
- All actions (including Spy) will follow the same format in night post: <Acting_role> action <Player_acted_upon>
Dacoits - NightKill(Attributed to Gabbar) + All BTSC & Power play (WinCon: majority)
- Gabbar - Leader of the dacoits. Legend is that when children cry at night anywhere within 100 miles of Ramgarh, their mums say: "quiet! lest you will attract Gabbar to our home". He leads a group in looting and plundering the villages in the region of Ramgarh. He has a sadistic personality and insists on killing whenever required to continue his status and to take revenge on his enemies. (Appears as a random vanilla goodie when spied)
- Kaalia - He is the key person that helped Gabbar establish his terror over Ramgarh and surrounding areas. Not good with a pistol, still he can always knock a villager down. (Block)
- Sambha - He is the eyes and ears of Gabbar to the outer world. He sits atop a mountain, chewing tobacco all the time, and watches all the passerby. He is famous for speaking only two words ever - "Fifty Thousands" [the reward declared by govt. for capturing Gabbar] (Spy)
Villagers (WinCon: Eliminate dacoits)
- Thakur - An ex-cop he lost his arms at the hands of Gabbar. However, he has a booming voice, and commands respect of all villagers. (Self Vote Manip - x0-x2)
- Jai & Veeru - Ex-cons hired by Thakur coz of their tender heart and willingness to support good in their own way. The more jovial and naughty of the two friends, Veeru is known for his muscles (RID block). While Jai is the calmer and more thoughtful of the two, he is yet to make a name for himself despite his ability of knowing all that goes around (Spy). Inseparable friends, they have BTSC with each other.
- Jailor - Always being fooled by Jai & Veeru, he is in-charge of the only jail in the area. He decides who spends a night in the cell, except himself. (Trap = Block + Save)
- Radha - A quiet girl who is the Thakur's widowed daughter-in-law, she has basic knowledge of medical science. Jai loves her, but she never betrays her emotions to him. (Save)
- Basanti - Love interest of Veeru, a talkative girl who is the coachwoman for the only horse-carriage in Ramgarh. She is often damsel in distress when captured by dacoits, and hence more of a distraction than a help. (Vanilla)
- Soorma Bhopali - Known for his gassed up talks, he had betrayed Jai & Veeru once, and was betrayed by them in turn. You cannot count on him for any help except for speaking up. (Vanilla)
- Ramlaal - He assists Thakur in all his daily chores, details of which no one wants to discuss. He has seen all the events along with Thakur, including the rise of Gabbar. However, he is quite powerless. (Vanilla)
- Bong - Gabbar
- Zweefer - Sambha
- yoDell - Kaalia
Day and Night Posts
|Evening had begun to fade away...
Gabbar was infuriated. These villagers, these stupid villagers, had refused to listen to him. They were awed by Thakur and the machoistic display by his two recruits - the ex-conmen Jai & Veeru. Can you believe it? Two conmen to perish the threat of Gabbar; the mighty Gabbar who is nothing but the devil himself in the eyes of every mother that loves her child! After all, there is a reason why the government had declared a hefty price on his capture - dead or alive.
Gabbar - "Kitna inaam rakhe hai re sarkaar hum par?" [What is the prize on my head?]
Sambha - "Pachaas Hazaar" [50,000]
Gabbar - "Pachaas hazaar! Poore pachaas hazaar!!! Aur ye gaaon waale un 2 laundo ke bharose Gabbar se panga lene chale hain? Dhikkar hai!.................Iski saza milegi, baraabar milegi..." [Such a huge prize, and still these villagers think that these 2 bastards can defeat Gabbar? Shame on them! They shall be punished, just as they deserve...]
And, thus began a blood sport...
|The silence of the night was broken by neighing of horses. Villagers immediately knew that dacoits are onto them, and someone is going to die. Soon, they saw three dacoits going towards Nox's lodgings. They had already realized that they've lost him forever before they heard the sound of bullets followed by a loud maniacal laughter from Gabbar. Kaalia had been careful to lock Akriti who was lodging in the next room. They knew this girl can throw tantrums and spoil their pure sadistic joy. Meanwhile, Sambha quietly watched TheCube with a silent piercing gaze from the top of the roof.
Jailor was unsure as to whether he should capture Jai & Veeru (who had fooled him repeatedly) to regain his status in the eyes of his subordinates; or should he go after Gabbar or one of his goons and get some reward. Finally, he decided that Nana is up to no good; and must be prevented from acting on this fateful night.
|Villagers were scared, shocked, angry, and whatnot? All the emotions came running down over the recent death. "Who helped them? Where have they taken refuge for the day?", shouted someone. No reply. Finally they took Miki and Hirkala to guillotine. However, there was always someone accusing one of being more guilty than the other. While one accused was defending loudly, other opted for silence as the best defense.
Villagers were angry, but they didn't yet have heart to kill one of their own accidentally. They gave both the accused a second chance. No one died today. However, everyone is now more worried about the night.
|Dacoits were in very good mood the entire day after previous night's success. So much, that when Kaalia casually mentioned about doing it again, all of them readily agreed. Night 2 was basically Night 1's terror repeated over for the villagers of Ramgarh. Just few changes in characters this time.
Gabbar first went to Nox's lodgings, just to breath the stale air of the room where a death had occurred. While general assumption was that he does so due to his maniacal mind, in reality it was just to maintain the fear such a reputation causes. Then on Kaalia's behest he moved to the room where they had locked Akriti the previous night. She was still scared, hadn't eaten at all during the day, and not spoken much except for occasional shrieks. She was so shocked that entire day she kept hallucinating about dacoits. And, now that they were here for real, she still didn't believe it. Only after she felt some pain and wet blood flowing out of a few bullet wounds, she realized that her part in this grand drama is over.
Kaalia immediately rushed to the next room to lock Nana up; he was always scared of a girl throwing tantrums. Sambha resumed his place on top of the roof and kept staring at Thalia, as he knew his favorite villager is away on some personal business. Meanwhile, Jailor was busy in trying to find his way to the dacoits. He kept observing people entire day and finally selected Hirkala for interrogation.
| There wasn't a great deal of discussion required on this point. You see, there wasn't much these villagers knew if they didn't know this for sure, Miss Kitten was most definitely a Baddie™!!1!1!eleventyleven
"Here. You light the fire while I organise the refreshments." said an unmentioned member of the lynch mob. By the time, the away team had returned with the decorations, there was a whole crowd of very curious bystanders, jostling and pushing to see the most juiciest thing since last weeks production of Monkey Love: The Musical™
The crowd lifted MiKi up over their heads and for a moment, as she crowd surfed, she truly appreciated the view from an angle never realised. Running along after the group was a little boy. He saw a huge ring of keys drop from MiKi's pocket. "Oooooh, shiny!" he thought, as he picked them up and followed after. His mother saw what he had in his hand. "Huh? But.... But That could mean OnlyOneThing®. These are the keys to the jail cells, and MiKi is Jailor.Oh the Indignity of it all!" BoysMother pushed through the croud, trying in vain to gain the lynch mob's attention. Just as she reached the head of the pack, MiKi was thrown onto a big bonfire by the lynch mob. Just before MiKi died, you could hear her saying, in vain:
"Adhe idhar jayo, adhe udhar jayo, baki mere saath aao( half of you go this way, half go that way, rest of you follow me)"
Frantically, the villagers pulled MiKi out of the flames but it was too late. She was already dead Some of the villagers turned away disgusted, while the other 95% watched with their jaws agape.
They quickly picked up Jailor and threw him into the Ganges. As the sizzle died off, the villagers looked at each other, shrugged and started applauding. Unfortunately, there was no curtain call. On an up-note, Jailor was re-incarnated as a mathematician, and brought great insights to the field, such as 2+2 equals 5.
|The ranks of villagers were going thin every passing day/night. It was no different today either. Moreover, today they had killed one of their own, their protector. Dacoits had almost nothing to fear now. They decided to bring down the last pillar, without firing a bullet.
It happened in an instant if you believe Aura. Kaalia had taken a fancy to Nana, while Sambha shifted his voyeur to Bong. This allowed Gabbar to quickly disintegrate Hirkala using his sword. No bullets were fired tonight.
|Never before had Ramgarh seen so much blood.
Gabbar had got tired of setting examples. The villagers had still not learnt , they were still raising voice against Gabbar. Perhaps they thought dacoits are bound only to act at night. Today they'll be proven wrong. But, first villagers will be given a final chance to abstain.
Throughout the day villagers kept throwing scornful glances at flamebirde; he is the traitor, he had done it once (with Jai & Veeru) so he can do it again. The rants didn't die down until they hanged him. And still they didn't trust that Soorma Bhopali was on their side. Finally it was Gabbar that brought them to their senses with his legendary: Bahut nainsaafi hai... [unfair]
Gabbar's vision of justice was very clear. You shall not have 6 bullets in revolver, when only 3 people are to be judged. He fired 3 bullets in the air to empty 3 chambers of his 6-bore. Then he rolled it again and again mumbling: haan ab theek hai, goli bhi 3 aur aadmi bhi 3. goli kahaan hain humko nahi pata, humko kuchh nahi pata... [3 bullets for 3 people, I don't know where the bullets are]
He fired at Anon, Nana and Thalia in order, but couldn't kill any of them owing to 3 blanks. Gabbar screamed: bach gaye, teeno bach gaye... [all 3 have been saved]. Villagers were happy at this sudden stroke of luck, and started laughing soon joined by Gabbar. Between his laughter at their good fate, he suddenly killed their laughter by killing them.
End of Game Roster
- flamebirde - Soorma Bhopali - Lynched D3
- MissKitten - Jailor - Lynched D2
- Anon26 (TheCube) - Ramlaal - Killed end of game
- Bong - Gabbar
- Akriti - Jai - Killed N2 by Gabbar
- Zweefer - Sambha
- Thalia (Medji) - Basanti - Killed end of game
- Nana7 - Radha - Killed end of game
- darth nox - Veeru - Killed N1 by Gabbar
- Hirkala - Thakur - Killed N3 by Gabbar
- yoDell - Kaalia
|List of actions|