|Slick's Kitchen Mafia 4|
A Day In The Life Of Slick
|Link||Slick's Kitchen Mafia 4 BTSC threads|
|Size||13 Players (Medium)|
|First to Die||yuiop|
Slick's Kitchen Mafia 4 was a game designed and hosted by Jay Gold.
It began on April 7th, 2016 and ended in a Baddie win in N5 (April 16th).
List of items to do for each game:
- wiki volunteer: Araver
- 25 Get dee to review page to be sure everything is done.
- 27. Delete this list from this game page. All done!
Classical 3 Baddies vs 9 Goodies vs 1 Indy with secret Indy abilities and wincon.
- TIE LYNCH RULES: D1 = No lynch. D2 and Beyond = One in the tie will die.
- KILLS ARE NOT BLOCKING
- ORDER OF FACTION / ORDER OF POWERS:
- FACTION: Indy > Baddie > Goodie
- POWERS: Redirect > Block > Save > Kill
- ACTIONS SHOWING IN NIGHT POST:
- Successful Kills
- Successful Saves
- Successful Blocks
- REDIRECTS: They will be informed of success/failure. If someone targets Player A and a redirect forces them to target Player B, and it's a role that gets info back, the player will be informed that they have been redirected.
BADDIES: [BTSC. BADDIE NK IS A GROUP NK (NO CARRIER). WINCON: Gain tie or majority over Goodies + Indy]
- Slick’s Boss (Baddie Block) – Makes sure that Slick reports to work, pressing all of those easy buttons.
- Mushrooms (Baddie Self Vote Manip x0-x2) – Will see it to that Slick eats his vegetables, twice!
- FedEx (Baddie Redirect) – Makes sure that the mail is delivered where it believes it should go, especially to Slick’s workplace so he has to press the easy button.
GOODIES: [WINCON: Eliminate all Baddies, before Indy achieves its wincon on its own]
- Slick (Goodie Kill) – Killing it in the kitchen, always making delicious food. And pressing easy buttons.
- Li (Goodie Innocent Young Lady) – NIECEY! At any point in the game, as long as she has at least one vote on her, she can PM the host and say “GO GOODIES!” It will be revealed publicly that this player is goodie.
- Liquid N (Goodie Lazy Role Spy) – Does not come around all the time, learns role spy result 1 night later.
- Liquid Ar (Goodie Lazy Save) – Could illuminate your life, but it also does not come around all the time, so it will save your life 1 night later. (can save self)
- 12-Pack of Beer (Goodie Mortician) – Too much could kill someone, so it can visit someone once they are dead, learning what role the dead player is. (cannot be redirected, but can be blocked)
- Easy Button (Goodie Pilot) – Is used to open up that gate, that is after the operator, Slick, allows a delivery through. It’s the Easy Button that gets it all started, so it can perform recon by tracking and watching the vehicle that has just been allowed through. (this role picks 1 player and will be able to see who this player acts on, along with seeing who acted on the player chosen)
- Pork (Goodie King) – Pork really IS King in Slick’s life. Can make it so that no other votes count on a certain day phase, but can only use it x2, as Slick cannot always have Pork!
- The Slick Show (Goodie Block) – Always catches someone’s attention when it’s on in the shoutbox.
- Arizona Cardinals (Goodie Faith Healer) – I guess they can’t always be relied upon to pull out the big win. That said, there is only a 50% chance that they will be able to save someone on any given night.
INDY: [WINCON: Secret]
- Jay (Secret Role)
- Emberguard - Slick's Boss
- Dee - FedEx
- Framm - Mushrooms
Day and Night Posts
Yui goes to work work work work work work work, she's gotta go to work work work work work work...
So, our title maker likes Fifth Harmony it seems. Yet Slick does not. He prefers to listen to Sugar Ray and jam out to classic songs.
Tonight though while he's airing his music to himself for his latest edition of The Slick Show, the show itself blocks what IAWY is doing.
In the big lair of the facility, Hachi is called into the office for not doing his job efficiently enough. Slick's Boss keeps him occupied for the rest of the night, making him do even harder labor.
Most importantly though, it's yuiop that is hard at work. She is so engrossed in it that she doesn't see the FedEx delivery guy come up from behind her. The FedEx guy force feeds some poisoned mushrooms to poor yuiop...
...and she dies.
|Is IAWY dead yet?
With the sun up, Slick's workplace is, well.... at work.
Slick is there pushing easy buttons, as there are a lot of them today. Including his ole favorite... Liquid N!
His co-workers after getting a lot of work done pull both IAWY and dee aside, during lunch. They pester them with questions before finishing their lunches and heading back to the grindstone.
At the end of the work shift, everyone just keeps on living... for now.
No one is lynched.
|Anything Goodies Can Do, Baddies Can Do Better
On this night after Slick’s shift ends, Slick decides that it’s time for the newest airing of The Slick Show.
The Slick Show begins playing in the MafiaManiac shoutbox and it mesmerizes Dee, keeping her occupied all night, you know, after Framm posts “.”, just so Slick can post 10 more times.
Seeing this on a screen back at the office though, Slick’s Boss glares at his special screen, and decides that calling Okosan to his office is the best course of action for the night shift tonight.
Soon after he does, there is a knock on Slick’s door.
Slick: “I wasn’t expecting anyone. Probably some stupid politician just waiting to feed me more of his crap. I know what to do.”
Slick goes to the kitchen and grabs the sharpest knife in his set. He opens the door and immediately kills Hachi.
Not to be outdone though, the Baddies in Slick’s life are sent by Slick’s Boss to get rid of SaaB. By sun-up, the job is done.
It seemed like the typical workday at Slick's job. Trucks were coming in and Slick was pushing his easy button like usual.
What wasn't known was that on a truck there was an unknown item of cargo. Maurice was the one that was assigned to open this truck and out of it comes the most popcorn you can ever imagine!
And with that Maurice was gone, buried by its salty, buttery goodness... for good.
From out of the popcorn also floats a small note...
One step closer to slapping Slick...
|Slick Just Doesn't Like Popcorn
After what happened to Maurice and how the workers all found him, they were all on their guard, questioning each other, trying to find out who did this.
At the end of the day they see someone they've never seen before. They corner Slick and start to mob him. Slick runs for it and makes it out of the workplace, but as he leaves the area we can hear him singing...
Slick: "They're Aura, they're Aura and the Jay, Jay, Jay, Jay, Jay.... NARF! "
And with that Jay runs away from this day in the life of Slick... for now anyways, being he will need to continue to slap him in the future, repeatedly.
|Another Employee Is Slapped
Two employees were unable to get the work they wanted done tonight. IAWY was distracted by Slick's Boss and reprimanded for the entire rest of the night.
Nana gets it worse, but for two reasons. Thanks to the night before this one, Slick's Boss and the Baddies have her in sight. During the night shift, they close in and finish her off. When the sun comes up, Nana's life is over.
It was early in today's shift that Dee was crowded upon her entry into the workplace. Later on in the day Okosan was crowded as well.
Near the end of the workday there is a big battle to see if Dee or Okosan is wanted to stay at work, and which one should be gone.
In the end Dee is the one given the pink slip, having to take her delivery with her
It was on this night at Slick's workplace that all the hard work fell on one man, IAWY, aka KAI from Frozen, aka LEEKS from Farmer's Mafia.
He ended up being blocked into doing all the work, and before the sun came up, he ended up overworked, underpaid and dead.
But who knows, maybe he'll be back alive again one day soon...
It's time for Slick's annual vacation, and obviously not a paid one either. Cheap workplace.
But right before vacation there was much discussion amongst the remaining employees. Sights were on Emberguard, Marth and Framm. The last two that were allowed to punch out for the day were Marth and Framm.
After they had both punched out though, it was deemed that Marth would indeed be taking a vacation... for a very long time!
|Checking everything over, and seeing who the baddies are killing this night phase....
End of Game Roster
Host: Jay Gold
- Dr.Saab - The Slick Show - Killed N2 by Baddies
- Okosan - Liquid Ar - Killed N5 by Baddies
- Nana7 - Li - Killed N3 by Baddies
- Hachi - Pork - Killed N2 by Slick
- Prince marth85 - Liquid N - Lynched D4
- EDM - Easy Button
- yuiop - 12-Pack of Beer - Killed N1 by Baddies
- IAWY - Slick - Killed N4 by Baddies
- Emberguard - Slick's Boss
- Dee - FedEx - Lynched D3
- Maurice - Arizona Cardinals - Killed D2 by Jay
- Slick - Jay - Lynched D2
- Framm - Mushrooms
|List of actions|
GOODIE N1 ACTIONS:
BADDIE N1 ACTIONS:
INDY N1 ACTION:
GOODIE N2 ACTIONS:
BADDIE N2 ACTIONS:
INDY N2 ACTION:
GOODIE N3 ACTIONS:
BADDIE N3 ACTIONS:
GOODIE N4 ACTIONS:
BADDIE N4 ACTIONS:
GOODIE N5 ACTIONS:
BADDIE N5 ACTIONS: