|Star Wars Mafia: Alternate Endings II|
Episode II: Attack of the Eerily Similar People's Revenge...with Sith!
|Link||Star Wars Mafia: Alternate Endings II BTSC threads|
|Size||14 Players (Medium)|
|Winning Faction||Jedi & Republic|
|First to Die||Barcallica|
|Last Remaining||araver, boquise, benjer, okosan|
It began on July 8th, 2016 and ended in a Jedi & Republic win in D5 (July 19th, 2016).
- NP contains successful Kills, Blocks, Traps, and Saves.
- Kills are NOT blocking. NKs don’t require a carrier.
- Role Copy RID is sent during the day phase.
- Declaring for victory can be done at any time, but only votes by Republic or Separatists will count for the respective teams and votes will only count if either Jedi or Sith (or both) are eliminated. The results of the vote will be kept secret until the game ends. If a vote is successful for either team the wincon is completed, but the game does not end.
- OOP: All actions occur at the same time. If a loop occurs, then Block takes precedence over Trap and Jedi/Sith take precedence over Republic/Separatist.
- Game only ends when either Jedi or Sith have completed their wincon. If Republic or Separatists complete their wincon they are not informed and are not removed from the game.
- Tie votes will result in a random kill within the tie. If you do not announce abstention from the vote, your vote counts against yourself.
Jedi Masters (2 Roles, BTSC, NK) - Wincon: Outlive Sith and have successful declaration of Republic victory
- Yoda - The oldest surviving Jedi. Leader of the Jedi Council. Very influential and wise (self vote manipulator (x0-x2)
- Mace Windu - One of the greatest warriors the Order has ever known. (Block)
Sith Lords (2 Roles, BTSC, NK) - Wincon: Outlive Jedi and have successful declaration of Separatist victory
- Darth Sidious - A master of manipulation, he has installed himself in secret as the supreme chancellor of the Republic (self vote manipulator (0x - 2x))
- Darth Tyranus - The de facto leader of the Separatist Alliance. Seems to know more than he really should… (Block)
Republic Army (5 Roles, no BTSC) - Wincon: Have a majority of players declare Republic Victory in game thread before successful declaration of Separatist victory. Only works if either Jedi or Sith have been eliminated.
- Obi-Wan Kenobi - General of the Army of the Republic. Learned the identities of the Separatist leaders before the battle of Geonosis (Lookout Spy)
- Clone Trooper - One of the millions of troopers all with the same face.(RID Kill)
- Captain Rex - A clone with the rank of captain and designation “Rex”. Has served with several generals and is renowned for his grasp of tactics. (Trap)
- Padme Amidala - Senator of Naboo and a known opposer of the act that created the army of the Republic (Save)
- Anakin Skywalker - General of the Army of the Republic. Capable of almost any tactic necessary to win (RID Role Copy)
Separatist Alliance (5 Roles, no BTSC) - Wincon: Have a majority of players declare Separatist Victory in game thread before successful declaration of Republic victory. Only works if either Jedi or Sith have been eliminated.
- General Grievous - Supreme Commander of the Droid Armies. They do his bidding and he, his Master’s (RID Kill)
- Nute Gunray - Viceroy of the Trade Federation. Supplier of a significant portion of the battle droids used as the fighting forces of the Separatist Droid Army (Trap)
- Commando Droid - Upgraded version of the B1-series battle droid used for stealth ops (Lookout Spy)
- Wat Tambor - Lead scientist and Foreman of the Techno Union. Most repairs and upgrades to the Droid Army go through him in one way or another (Save)
- San Hill - Chairman of the InterGalactic Banking Clan. Finances most of the Droid Army and Fleet of the Separatists, therefore holds a lot of influence for his friends. (RID Role Copy)
- Araver - Yoda
- Boquise - Mace Windu
- Okosan - Clone Trooper
- Vommack - Padme Amidala
- Jay Gold - Obi-Wan Kenobi
- Barcallica - Anakin Skywalker
- benjer3 - Captain Rex
Day and Night Posts
The galaxy is in turmoil! The Separatist Alliance has declared independence from the Galactic Republic and reports claim they have an army of battle droids ready to wage war on the galaxy at large. The Republic has countered this move by bringing forth its own grand army of clones. Who will prevail? Mass-produced machines or mass-produced sentients?
All the while, in the shadows, the Sith have been manipulating events such that they can take control of the galaxy once again. The Jedi have recently been made aware of their scheming, but can they determine how deep the deception actually goes? And can they stop their immortal enemies in time, while still keeping the dogs of war in the galaxy at large away from their charge?
We shall see...
|Night 1: Cristophsis|
The countless stars in the blackness of space are dimmed to invisibility by the fires of war. Cristophsis is in ruins, the once-grand majesty of the capital city and its gleaming skyscape no longer crisp and green, but instead rusted and falling apart as another cannonade hits. In the midst of the madness the actions of the great may seem trivial, but the results cannot be denied…
Captain Rex, following his orders perfectly, has successfully boxed in Vommack. His squad has surrounded him, completely cutting him off from friends and enemies alike. Vommack won’t be going anywhere until the morning.
In a capital ship orbiting the planet, part of the blockade-breaking Separatist fleet, Nute Gunray watches the battle. He sees the perfect opportunity when akaslickster is all alone. “He’s no match for droidekas…” says Nute as he watches the ring close up.
And yet, through all the hubbub...it would appear that none of the main characters would die tonight (though Dr.SaaB came close to it when he angered the narrator...). Whether this would prove to be the work of fate, or of plans, would be known soon enough...
|Day 1: Cristophsis|
The battle has ended and the dust has yet to settle over the vast cityscape, now torn into a wretched ruin. The survivors meet and discuss who instigated and who would pay the price for their war crimes.
Several shadowy figures called for a tribunal to be held right there and then on Shadow or Darth Nox (since they were being sneaky during the entire battle, even their names sounded evil) but in the end, voices united against who they felt held the most blame. Barcallica was led away in chains without ever really speaking up for himself. The headlines read: "General of the Republic, Jedi Knight Anakin Skywalker tried and convicted of war crimes." He would never see the light of day again...
|Night 2: Ord Mantell|
War once again rages over the surface of Ord Mantell. The fortresses and strong places on the surface seem to have all fallen to the onslaught as the Republic forces roll onward towards to the Separatist strongholds. Once again the greatest faces of this war congregate throughout the battle lines in their efforts to keep the tides from washing over their allies.
Once again the stark face of the Trade Federation viceroy Nute Gunray looks down to his holoprojector. Seeing his opportunity he sends his droidekas to surround and prevent ShadowAngel from affecting the battle.
The voices shrouded in darkness finally explode as one and the life fades from Jay Gold’s eyes as the red lightsaber pierces his heart.
|Day 2: Ord Mantell|
Once again a battle ends. Once again a planet is ravaged. Once again the people call for vengeance on those who would perpetrate such atrocities in the name of galactic peace. With the lines drawn, it seemed clear that Vommack would take the fall for them all. Though her voice was loud in the senate halls, not even Padme Amidala could save herself this time. Her senate seat taken and she herself sent to military tribunal it was clear that there was no stopping this war now.
|Night 3: Balmorra|
The war engine of Balmorra has proven quite the prize as both armies have put massive efforts into securing the factories and shipyards on and above the surface. Though the factories still churn out battle droids, the day-to-day operations are now under immense pressure from Republic forces who are attempting to shut down the pipelines of new droids to the Separatist army.
The clone forces of Captain Rex have been in training for just a situation like this. They move into covering positions just as Araver enters the factory building. They complete the cutoff of power to the building and lock all the doors leaving Araver trapped inside.
Nute Gunray has had enough of ShadowAngel escaping every time he surrounds her with droidekas. It is simply infuriating to him and his final resolution is...to send more droidekas. ShadowAngel will be busy tonight…
Maurice can be seen in one of the many valleys splitting the surface of the planet. His conversation with the brown-caped figure seems to go amiss quickly. Voices are raised and weapons are drawn...but the blue energy blade quickly silences him for good.
In the darkened corridors of a powered-down droid factory, Dr.SaaB creeps in the shadows. Unbeknownst to him, however, a dark-cloaked figure shares his abandoned factory floor. Without so much as a scream, Dr.SaaB is silenced by the snap-hiss and swing of a red lightsaber. Nobody ever does find the body…
Plasmid, having reached a point of no return in his mind, decides to call it quits. His young protege Framm18 has taken his place on the battlefield of greats. Hopefully he will be able to turn the tide for his faction toward victory...or at least that’s what the news has you believe...
|Day 3: Balmorra|
The battle over, the surface (mostly) calm, the faces of the masses meet to give up yet another to the masses hungry for blood. The debate was quiet and didn't last long as the newly arrived Framm18 was determined to be unqualified to continue in his role as a Commando Droid for the Separatist army. He was led off to be publicly decommissioned and the people of the galaxy rejoiced...because really, who likes a spy?
|Night 4: Cato Nemoidia|
Cato Nemoidia has come under siege! The Republic army’s outer rim campaign has moved directly into the heart of Trade Federation territory and the Separatists are retaliating hard. Though the front is constantly moving, it’s still unknown who will prevail!
Captain Rex once again shows the troops how it’s done by completely cutting off benjer3 from interaction with anybody else. No actions would be completed by benjer3 this night, nor would anyone be able to get at him until the day came and questions could be asked.
Wat Tambor decided at last that he was tired of people (and especially droids…) dying left and right around him. He made absolutely certain that akaslickster would be kept from death this night, though at least one attempt was made to stop his heart…
The red lightsabers of the Sith were still hungry for blood and this night they would feast. The dark-cloaked figure hunted ShadowAngel relentlessly and in the middle of her “duel” with Mace Windu a red blade was shoved through her midsection. She fell and did not rise again.
|Day 4: Cato Nemoidia|
And in the dust that finally settles, the Trade Federation calls for blood, but only the blood of one of those who actually instigated this siege. The war goes on and the faces gathered to discuss their own fate. The lots were cast, and the overwhelming majority called The_Machine_5000 to take the fall for them. The separatists cringed as San Hill was led away and never seen again.
|Night 5: Coruscant|
In a stunning move, the armies of the Separatist alliance have moved on Coruscant, the capital of the Republic. Their fleet is in full contact with the enemy and the battle takes part almost entirely in space.
Perhaps due to the distraction, perhaps due to fate, a small cloaked ship emerges near the dogfight. The Sith infiltrator opens fire and akaslickster's ship is vaporized.
Seeing the opportunity to bring down a potential threat, the Jedi starfighter converged on Darth Nox's tail. He didn't stand a chance against the force-empowered pilot. His ship exploded in a small fireball, quickly extinguished in the blackness of space.
Unbeknownst to the pilot, Darth Nox was wiley. He timed his emergency ejection just in time to fool the scanners of the enemy craft all around as burning wreckage. He probably would have survived too...if not for the extremely unlucky sight of a Clone Trooper aiming a mounted defense satellite weapon directly at his ejector seat...
Captain Rex, though somewhat out of his element in space, was superb at anti-personnel missions...regardless of location. He took a crack team, crashed a LAAT/i gunship into a capital ship, stormed the bridge, and took benjer3 captive, along with the entire remaining crew.
|Day 5: Victory|
ok, ok...it would appear to be pointless to drag this on any longer.
Congratulations Jedi and Republic!
Your victory has been successfully declared and the game is over!
End of Game Roster
- Darth Nox - Darth Sidious - NKed and RID Killed N5 by Jedi and Clone Trooper
- Dr.SaaB - General Grievous - NKed N3 by Sith
- Framm (plasmid) - Commando Droid - Lynched D3
- akaslickster - Wat Tambor - NKed N5 by Sith
- The_Machine_5000 - San Hill - Lynched D4
- Okosan - Clone Trooper - Survived, declared for Republic Victory in D5
- Vommack - Padme Amidala - Lynched D2
- Boquise - Mace Windu - Survived, declared for Republic Victory in D5
- ShadowAngel - Nute Gunray - NKed N4 by Sith
- Jay Gold - Obi-Wan Kenobi - NKed N2 by Sith
- Barcallica - Anakin Skywalker - Lynched D1
- benjer3 - Captain Rex - Survived, declared for Republic Victory in D5
- maurice - Darth Tyranus - NKed N3 by Jedi
- Araver - Yoda - Survived, declared for Republic Victory in D5
|List of actions|