|Star Wars Mafia III|
|Link||Star Wars Mafia III|
|Size||18 Players (Large)|
|Winning Faction||None (game stopped)|
|Roster|| 1) Araver|
|First to Die||Phaze|
It began on February 2nd, 2011 and was stopped in N2 and never finished. Before being started, roles were redistributed again.
Order of actions: save > RIDkill > protect > spy > trap > kill > vote_manipulation
Republic: WinCon – at least one survives the war.
- Republic Commander #1 – Has BTSC
- Republic Commander #2 - Has BTSC
- Republic Soldier #1 – take turns saving one player a night
- Republic Soldier #2 – take turns saving one player a night
- Jedi Knight #1 – Take turns spying or protecting
- Jedi Knight #2 – Take turns spying or protecting
- Jedi Knight #3 – Take turns spying or protecting
- Republic Senator -- Vote can count up to 2x
- Republic Mercenary -- traps and learns one players role. (The player and role is "broadcasted" via night post.)
Vong: WinCon – kill all others. Vong have a kill nightly, BTSC
- Yuuzhan Vong Soldier
- Yuuzhan Vong Soldier
- Yuuzhan Vong Commander – 0x 1x or 2x vote
- Yuuzhan Vong Torture Lord – Nightly torture (trap role)
Sith: WinCon – outlive Jedi, at least one survives, and kill Boba Fett. BTSC
- Sith Lord – A single RID kill for Fett (seriously, one attempt at the kill).
- Sith Spy – Night spy, changes another players vote 0x 1x 2x or 3x vote (breaks mind)
Mandoa: WinCon – at least one must survive, outlive sith/jedi depending on side chosen by Fett (republic must outlive sith, Vong must outlive Jedi.)) BTSC, RID kill
- Mandolorian Soldier #1
- Mandolorian Soldier #2
- Boba Fett – Night spy, vote can count 0x 1x or 2x
- First randomization of roles was discarded because the host outed that Fett was inactive and had not chosen a side.
- After the second randomization, the game stopped after N1 and D1 posts were very late, the host did not answer questions and the Night 2 post never came. Several players backed out and the host stopped the game.
Day and Night Posts
|Araver was at the end of his rope when a republic soldier saved him.
A Jedi Knight was worried about saylazah, he spied on him; and learned his role.
Phaze was causing more mind games than his worth, the Sith spy knows his role.
Boba Fett creped along a long hallway before jumping on Lionheart, he learned his role.
The Vong Torture Lord had his target where he wanted him. Golfjunkie was exposed as a
After much debate, the Mandoa sided with the Vong.
|After much debate, it was decided that Phaze must die. Screaming and kicking the whole way to the head of the room, Phaze pleaded while everyone awaited the fatal shot. Until he was executed, Phaze continued to shout instructions at his colleagues. (Phaze is revealed as Mandoa Soldier|