|Stargate Mafia: Infiltration 1.0|
|Host||Benjer3 & Nana|
|Link||Stargate Mafia: Infiltration 1.0 BTSC threads|
|Size||9 Players (Small)|
|First to Die||EDM|
It began on May 7, 2014 and ended in a Baddie win in N3 (May 13).
Game Mechanics Edit
- trap > redirect > block > others, First Prime > Teal’c > O’Neill > Carter for same actions
Shows in NP:
- Killed hosts
- RID kills
- Successful saves
- Jonas’s ODTG
- Has a Greek account used only for BTSC (player advised to keep anonymous to avoid outing via concurrent activity).
- Begins N1 in a random goodie’s account (not including Teal’c) and assumes their role.
- He can speak freely in the game thread in this account, and can act and vote in place of the player.
- The taken over player can look at the game thread via their main account, but will not have access to their Greek account and cannot post.
- He should not send PMs. Ask questions and submit actions in BTSC.
- He cannot take over Jaffa (Teal’c and First Prime)
- His host switch can be blocked and redirected. If he is redirected to someone he can’t occupy, he does not switch.
- He cannot perform any other actions.
- Aliens are Cronus, Teal'c, First Prime, and Jonas.
- On a night Cronus moves, Daniel’s and Frasier’s spies test positive for his old host, but not his new host (unless the new host would already test positive).
- On a night that Cronus moves, targeting Cronus’ old host will give Carter a new ability, while targeting his new host will not (unless his new host is an alien).
- If Cronus takes over Carter, she will gain a new ability only when Cronus moves to another host, assuming he keeps her alive.
- If Jonas acts when Cronus switches hosts, Jonas becomes Cronus' new host.
- In said situation, if Cronus chose to kill his previous host, both Cronus and Jonas die, but Cronus' previous host does not.
- WinCon: Eliminate Cronus and his Jaffa
- General George Hammond
- General of Stargate Command. Has great influence. Can prevent a player from getting lynched, but not the same player twice. The identity of the lynch target will not be revealed.
- Colonel Jack O'Neill
- Leader of SG-1. Able to give a command to someone each night, excluding Hammond. (Redirect)
- Daniel Jackson
- A brilliant archaeologist, with great insight into alien cultures. Can determine if someone is alien.
- Captain Samantha Carter
- An incredible scientist and engineer. Able to manipulate alien technology for her own purposes. Because she was briefly a Goa’uld host, she has naquadah in her bloodstream and can detect it in others (tests positive for Cronus, First Prime, Teal’c, and past hosts). Each time she comes into contact with an alien (once per alien) she can add an action to her arsenal, randomly chosen from role spy (doesn’t detect Cronus), follow spy, save, RID lynch save (not the same player twice), block or redirect. She may only use one action per cycle, regardless of available options. None of her bonus actions can be used two cycles in a row.
- A swift and powerful Jaffa warrior, determined to put an end to the false gods that are the Goa'uld. Can incapacitate someone each night (Block). May also choose to undergo kel'no'reem, giving up his action in order to gain a boost of strength and morale and a choice of a 24 hour save (save from kill and lynch) or 24 hour trap (keep from acting that night and speaking the following day day, does not provide night or day immunity) the following night.
- Doctor Frasier
- A distinguished medical doctor who has seen every bizarre and unearthly case imaginable. Can choose to save someone or examine them for a symbiote (can tell whether they are a Goa'uld/Jaffa or human).
- Jonas Quinn
- An alien from the planet Langara. He has a tremendous sense of duty and will do anything to help his comrades. ODTG can choose to have all baddie actions redirected to himself.
Goa’uld: have BTSC, no NK
- WinCon: Be in majority
- Teal'c's former master, and the murderer of Teal'c's father. Spends the game residing in others. While residing in someone, he has complete control over their words and actions. Any night he can choose to switch hosts, and can choose to either kill his previous host or let them live.
- First Prime to Cronus
- The greatest among the Cronus' Jaffa, and perfectly loyal to his god. Has the same abilities as Teal'c, without the 24-hour save. If Cronus is killed, he goes on a furious rampage, gaining a kill. He can choose to substitute this kill for two RID kills, but both must be correct for them to go through.
Host's Summary Edit
Game Idea and Expectations Edit
Winning Faction Edit
- Cronus - Beta - FatTony
- First Prime - Kappa - Auramyna
Day and Night Posts Edit
|Night 1: Infiltration|
“Open the iris!”
As the iris slid open, the active event horizon of the Stargate became visible. Immediately after, SG-1 burst through with shots of energy flying past them. The iris closed as soon as they were through and bangs were heard against it before the Stargate shut off.
“What just happened?” Hammond demanded over the intercom.
O’Neill replied, “Looks like we got there just after a battle. There were dead Jaffa all over, and it seems a Goa’uld as well. Then another battalion found us. Not sure which side they were on, but they attacked and we booked it to the gate.”
“Well I’m glad you kids made it out alive. Go get some rest. Mission debriefing at 0900 hours.”
In the morning, however, Epsilon was found dead. After examining him in the infirmary, Frasier discovered that he had been a host to a Goa’uld, but the symbiote was no longer in him.
The lockdown sirens came on and Hammonds voice came booming over the intercom: “Attention all personnel! We have a Goa’uld on base, and it’s in one of us! Go to and stay in your bunkers until you are called for testing. SG-1, report to the debriefing room immediately!”
|Day 1: Lockdown|
As soon as SG-1 got to the debriefing room, Hammond gave them their orders. “A goa’uld has managed to get himself on this base, but he sure as hell isn’t getting out of here. We’re going to search every level for it from the top down, and lock each one down when we’re done with it. I need you to be at the head of that search. If you find anyone suspicious, you neutralize him and report it to me. He’ll be taken to the infirmary to be examined. Take these tranquilizers and head out.”
As the team began the search, they started to question if any of them were the host. It was hard to trust anyone when the enemy could be controlling any of them. Blame seemed to go everywhere, but eventually it started to focus on Gamma. The group’s guns came up as he tried to rebut their accusations and began backing away. It apparently became too much for one of them, as a tranquilizer was suddenly shot and Gamma collapsed.
After a few moments of shock, they notified Hammond. One of the group volunteered to stay behind until the medics got there to take Gamma to the infirmary. However, when the medics arrived, they found his throat slit and no one else around. In the infirmary, Doctor Frasier confirmed that he was not a host. SG-1 soon got the message from Hammond: Jonas was dead.
|Night 2: Deception|
As SG-1 continued their search, they decided to split up to cover more ground. As Eta walked with another down a corridor, he suddenly pulled his companion into a room. His eyes glowed and a wicked smile came across his face before he punched his friend unconscious. Eta knelt over his victim and the symbiote slowly made its way out of his mouth, poisoning the old host as it left. As soon as the symbiote was free, it leapt to its victim’s neck, quickly burrowing in completely. Eta collapsed to the floor.
The new host eventually ran into the others. “Eta… attacked me!” he gasped, “I… managed to knock him out… and tranq’ed him… just in case.” He led them to Eta’s body, acting surprised when they saw that he was dead. The rest of the team was shocked that they had lost yet another member. After Eta was taken to the infirmary, they renewed their search with the determination that he would be the last victim.
|Day 2: The Death of a God|
Before SG-1 got back to where they left off on the search, someone brought up a disturbing thought. What if Hammond had been taken over? They tried to push it out of their minds, but it kept festering. The more they thought about it, the more Hammond’s most recent behavior seemed off. Eventually they decided to go talk to him to settle their doubts.
Hammond was surprised when they walked in. “What are you doing here?”
“We wanted to make sure you don’t have a snake in your head,” said O’Neill.
“You think I’m the Goa’uld? You’ve got to be kidding me.”
“Well how about we see what Doctor Frasier has to say?”
Hammond was not pleased. “Now wait just a second! I am your commanding officer! If you think you can—“
O’Neill fired his tranquilizer and Hammond collapsed. Hammond was taken to the infirmary, where he was bound and prepared to be checked out. As Doctor Frasier approached him, however, he suddenly regained consciousness.
His eyes flashed and he burst out of his bonds. “I am your god! You cannot kill me!” He grabbed Frasier by the neck, grinning wickedly. Suddenly, guards burst through the door. Seeing Frasier's life in danger, they fired. Hammond fell to the floor in his blood, and his eyes glowed and dimmed.
When SG-1 got there, they mourned for the loss of their friend. However, they couldn’t for long. Someone had seen a jaffa during the search. How he got there was unclear, but now that his god was dead, he was sure to be a violent and dangerous enemy. The search began again, but this time, it was shoot on sight.
|Night 3: The Fall of the Tau’ri|
First Prime was furious. His god was dead, murdered by these infidels. He would destroy them, even if it meant dying himself.
An alert went through the base: the self-destruct sequence had been activated! SG-1 rushed to the control room. Gunshots and a staff weapon could be heard as they approached, and the fight seemed to be going in the Jaffa’s favor. SG-1 prepared to attack around a corner. When the Jaffa’s firing ceased, they burst into the entryway and sent a flurry of bullets inside. However, the Jaffa had taken cover, and he soon returned fire. He immediately hit Theta, who toppled backwards. After some exchange of fire, Iota fell as well. Knowing there was only one left, the Jaffa charged Zeta while he was reloading, hitting him hard over the face with his staff weapon. Zeta collapsed by his comrades.
“You Tau’ri are nothing,” he said, returning to the control room. He dialed the Stargate for his home planet and made his way to the gate room, killing anyone who got in his way. A few moments after he went through and the Stargate deactivated, the self-destruct went off. The blast quickly destroyed the base, and within a minute, Cheyenne Mountain had imploded. The Stargate was buried, and Earth’s one defensive front against the Goa’uld was gone. The Tau’ri had fallen for good.
End of Game Roster Edit
Role - Greek - Player - Killed
- Cronus - Beta - FatTony - Died with Delta D2
- First Prime - Kappa - Auramyna
- Hammond - Delta - Flamebirde - Lynched D2 as Cronus
- O'Neill - Zeta - Dee - Lynched D3
- Jackson - Epsilon - EDM - Killed N1 by Cronus
- Carter - Eta - Hachi - Killed N2 by Cronus
- Teal'c - Iota - _ShadowAngel - RID Killed N3
- Frasier - Theta - Marquessa - RID Killed N3
- Jonas - Gamma - DragonFreak - Lynched D1
|List of actions|
D1 - Jonas/Gamma/Dragon lynched