|Stranger Things Mafia|
|Link||Stranger Things Mafia BTSC threads|
|Size||16 Players (Large)|
|First to Die||teaser|
|Last Remaining||sparrowhawk, Okosan, Nana, Araver, yuiop|
|MVP||Boquise & yuiop|
It began on September 26th, 2016 (after 1 restart) and ended in a Goodie win in D5 (October 6th).
Classical Mafia: 4 vs 10 vs 1 vs 1.
- Lynch Tiebreakers (among those that were tied from the previous step)
- Who had the most total votes at the end of previous days?
- Who had the highest vote total at any point of that day?
- Who got to that total first?
- Kills are not blocking.
- RID Kill > Jailed > Block > Kill
- Indy (1>2) > Baddie > Goodie
Baddies - Federal Agents - Have BTSC and an unblockable Night Kill, but must provide a carrier - Wincon: Outnumber Town + Eleven
- Dr. Martin Brenner: the scientist in charge of Hawkins Laboratory and the experiments performed there. He is manipulative and remote - Vote Manip. Selects a non-baddie and makes their vote x0, x1 or x2. If selects Eleven it fails and Eleven can choose to make her vote x0, x1 or x2 the next Day.
- Agent Connie Frazier: Killer of the group - Can submit a RID Kill but not on back to back nights (being blocked/trapped does not count as submitting, but having the target saved or being wrong does). If she dies, the Lead Agent gets promoted and takes over her actions.
- Lead Agent: Nameless agent - Block. If spied shows up as "Authority figure". If he dies or is promoted, Agent gets promoted and takes over his action.
- Agent: Nameless Agent - Framer. Chooses a player along with a role and a target. If that player is spied, he will show up as that role and having acted on that target for that night and the next. If that player's original target is target spied, the spy will not see that player acting on them. Cannot be marked. If spied shows up as "Authority figure".
Goodies- Town Citizens of Hawkins, IN - Wincon: Eliminate Baddies and the Demogorgon
- Joyce Byers: Will Byers' mother who learns to communicate with Will in the "Upside Down" - Messenger. Each night can send a message (via host pm) up to 100 words to any player. A smiley counts as a word. Any words beyond 100 will be truncated.
- Jim Hopper: Police Chief of Hawkins - Jailor. Each day can select a player (but not twice in a row) to jail for the night. That player's action is blocked and safe from kill, but not being marked by the Demogorgon. They will have BTSC and can choose by the end of the night to kill their target and/or to make the trap not act as a save. The kill order will only go through if in the BTSC and can be blocked. The decision to undo the save can be pmed to the host or placed in BTSC and cannot be blocked. This decision is made in the BTSC. They will use a greek account but can reveal their identity if they choose. If their target has BTSC, it will be lost (unannounced in their BTSC) for the night. If Hopper kills a Goodie or Eleven, he will permanently become Vanilla and his vote will be x0 for that next day. If they target the Demogorgon they will be marked. If they are already marked, they will die. If spied shows up as "Authority figure".
- Mr. Clark: The Boys' Science teacher - Selects a player each night. If that player has been marked by the Demogorgon, including that night, they will be unmarked. Cannot be marked. If spied shows up as "Authority figure".
- Jonathan Byers: Will Byers' older brother and budding photographer - Target/Follow Spy. Each night chooses whether to follow a player, or see who targets a player. Takes pictures and develops them during the day. Gets the results at the end of the day.
- Nancy Wheeler: Mike Wheeler's older sister - Spy. Each night learns a player's role.
- Barb: Fiercely loyal bff of Nancy - Absorbs all actions on Nancy. If Nancy is killed, it ill be as if Barb is killed and the player in Barb's role will take over Nancy's role.*
- The Boys - Members of the town. So long as they've not successfully done so before, each night a boy may give up their action to select a player. If that player is a boy without BTSC, they will gain BTSC. The player who gave up their action will have a 50% chance of their action failing thereafter. If their partner dies they can inherit the action or keep theirs. They then may be selected to join a new BTSC. Only two Boys may be in a BTSC, but there may be 2 BTSCs.
- Mike Wheeler: Unofficial leader of the Boys. - Vote redirect. Can choose to make any player vote for a player of their choice.
- Dustin Henderson: biggest of the boys - Block
- Lucas Sinclair: emotional but loyal - Save
- Will Byers: - Has difficulty making tough decisions in D&D. - 20-sided die roll. 1-4 = Kill (can make RID Kill); 5-8 = Block; 9-12 = Spy; 13-16 = Unmark; 17-20 = Save
- Eleven (El): a young girl with psychokinetic abilities and a limited vocabulary. - Knows the RIDs of the Boys. Each odd night, chooses whether she wants immunity that night or the next. Kill attempt will return "kill failed". Each night selects a boy to protect (but not the same 2x in a row, unless others are dead). If that player is targeted for a kill, Eleven and the killer will die. May instead choose to kill. Killing anyone but the Demogorgon drains Eleven of her energy and she is incapacitated for one day and night (vote = x0) and loses immunity. If spied will show up as "Indy". Cannot be killed by the Demogorgon but ability is affected by it. WINCON -Kill the Demogorgon. If the Demogorgon is lynched, successfully protect one boy. Does not leave game if she accomplishes her main WinCon.
- The Demogorgon: A brutal monster from the "Upside Down" - Each night marks a player. Players will not know they were marked, but their actions will have a 1/2 chance of failure that night/day and a 1/(n+1) chance of failure thereafter as long as they are marked and the Demogorgon is alive. Can also unmark a player if they choose. If they unmark a player the same night that Mr. Clark unmarks them, that player will remain marked. On any night, they can instead choose to come out and kidnap all living marked players. taking them to the "Upside Down" and killing them. This can not be blocked, nor will jailing prevent it. If jailed the same night then Hopper will only die if its his second mark. Marking can only be blocked once. Being jailed will prevent them from marking, but will not count as being blocked. Cannot die at night except by Eleven. Attempts will return "Kill failed". If spied will show up as "Indy" WINCON - Kill 3 Goodies or all remaining Goodies(not counting Mr. Clark), whichever is less.
- Hey you had an asterisk next to Barbs role. Care to explain?
- Yes. Just a bit more info. For simplicity mo is Nancy and Saki-Chan is Barb.
- Dr Brenner/Mike - manips mo's vote. Mo's vote stays as is, Saki-Chan's is manipped
- Agent Frazier kills mo as Nancy. mo is dead. But Saki-Chan is now Nancy. NP shows Frazier kills mo.
- Lead Agent/Dustin blocks mo. mo's spy comes through. NP shows mo is blocked though.
- Agent Frames mo. Any spy on mo shows up as Nancy and who mo spied. Any spy on Saki-Chan shows up what Framers decided.
- Baddies Kill mo. mo dies. Saki-Chan becomes Nancy. Np shows mo dies.
- Lucas saves mo. mo is not saved. Saki-Chan is saved.
- The demogorgon marks mo. Saki-Chan is marked unless she is already marked, in which case mo will be marked
- Mr Clark unmarks mo. Saki-Chan is unmarked.
- Hopper traps mo - mo gets BTSC with Hopper, but mo is not blocked, nor saved, but can be killed by Hopper. NP shows mo is jailed.
- Messages to mo go to Saki-Chan
- Jonathan target spies mo - will get all results on Saki-Chan, including those that were intended for mo.
- Hey mo, you like them Indies. Does an Indie win end the game?
- Yes for the Demogorgon, however it could cause the Baddies WinCon to be met and they would win as well if thats the case, No for Eleven
- Hey mo, you love them secrets. There are secrets in this game, right?
- Fortunately for you, I am working on a game where all players have secret abilities and secret WinCons :muhaha: So no secrets this game. What you see is what you get.
- What will show in the NP?
- Kills, kill attempts that are saved, blocks, traps.
- Hey I just thought of something. Say the Demogorgon, marks three players but only two are goodies. Or say one was unmarked. Point is, on N4 they come out and only kill 2 goodies? Then what?
- Well, they go back into their little hole and mark a player N5. Try again N6 if they choose.
- Can the Demogorgon unmark at any time or does it have to be lieu of any other night action? Just curious.
- It is done at night, as part of the marking actions
- If my BTSC partner dies can I select a new one.
- Only if you didn't select your first partner, although you could be selected in turn. In short, each boy may only successfully select a boy for BTSC once.
- If Eleven saves a boy and the Demogorgon gets lynched later, does Eleven win or does Eleven need to save a boy after the Demogorgon gets lynched?
- If the Demogorgon is lynched, Eleven must have saved a boy afterwards to win. She may as well not save until he's lynched, but that's on her.
- Do Eleven and/or Demogorgon leave the game if they achieve their wincon? Would the game end if they achieve their wincon?
- A Demogorgon win ends the game. If Eleven kills the Demogorgon she will stay in the game. An Eleven win does not end the game.
- Does framing affect lynch reveals? (Guessing no since it doesn't explicitly say it does.)
- only spy results
- Can one of the boys make multiple attempts to establish BTSC, and if so does the chance of their action succeeding drop by an additional 50% each time they try (50% -> 25% -> 12.5%)?
- Yes. No. But if they try to gain btsc, they give up that action for the night, period. The 50% applies to their actions on subsequent nights. I'll make sure that's clear in the OP
- Does a NK on Nancy plus a save on Barb (or vice-versa) result in a save or death of the NK target?
- NK on Nancy is on the player (Mo in my example) and would result in mo being killed (but effectively killing Barb as SAKI-Chan fills the Nancy role) . Save on Nancy goes to barb, barb saved. What I wanted to be careful of is baddies kill mo, but saki-chan dies, outting mo as the spy. So barb is killed "behind the scenes"
- Hey mo what happens in the event of a tie vote?
- Well, first I club a baby seal. Yeah. Ya like baby seals? Cool, don't tie the vote. If that does not work, I break the tie by looking at who had the most votes at the end of the previous days. If it's still tied then I check to see who (between those tied) had the most votes in that day at any point. If that's still a tie, then I'll check who got there first (to the highest vote total of the day). Hopefully the baby seal thing prevents ties :idk:
- So can RID Kills be blocked? What beats what?
- RID Kills can be blocked, Baddie Night Kills can not. I will change the Baddie Rid Kill to not two nights in a row, so if they are blocked N2, they can try N3 again. Kills are not blocking. But a RID Kill will go through against a block if they are targeting each other. A regular kill will not. Jailor vs block goes to the jailor. I don't see any other possible conflicts.
- Speaking of the Jailor, if they jail someone with BTSC...
- Let me stop you there. The OP will reflect that BTSC is lost for that day. That wasn't my ques...Ok, I think that sums it up. Unless there are any further questions Yes, I never got my Ok. Ta ta for now. Feel free to ask more questions in Games Ready or in the game thread I hate you.
- sparrowhawk - Will Byers
- teaser - Joyce Byers
- Okosan - Barb
- Boquise - Nancy Wheeler
- aura - Mike Wheeler
- Dr.SaaB - Lucas Sinclair
- Nana - Mr. Clark
- Jay Gold - Jonathan Byers
- yuiop - Jim Hopper
- Dee - Dustin Henderson
Day and Night Posts
In his office at the Hawkins Lab, Dr. Brenner was going over his notes. He was on a dual mission. During his recent experiments, some sort of portal was opened to another place, another dimension, a sort of parallel universe; the Upside Down. The portal unleashed a monster, the Demogorgon. It had already killed an agent and appeared ready to terrorize the oblivious town of Hawkins, Indiana.
In all of the confusion, Eleven managed to escape from the Lab. She was a pre-teen subject of mind-control experiments who had no knowledge of the outside world. But she was aware of the Demogorgon and the terror it could create on the town. She didn't know where she was going, but she knew in her heart that she did not belong in that lab, that the government agents there did not share her values.
Agent Frazier walked into Dr. Brenner's office with two agents. She nodded towards the Lead Agent who explained that from their wiretapping of the town, they had some leads on Eleven's whereabouts.
"Do what needs to be done to get her back," commanded Dr. Brenner. Agent Frazier managed a grin and motioned at the two agents to follow her out. She had an unusual hop in her step that only a licence to kill could inflict.
Jim Hopper's morning routine of coffee and a cigarette was interrupted with the news that two townsfolk had gone missing. He wasn't too concerned, and was more intent on finishing his breakfast. Nothing ever happens in Hawkins. Surely they just went into the city.
Barb and Nancy were walking home from school. Nancy had a huge goofy smile on her face and was obviously smitten with someone. Barb listened and nodded as only a best friend could. From a distance, and through the lens of his camera, Jonathan could not ake out the exact words they spoke, but he had no problem imagining they were talking about himself.
"What are you taking pictures of?" Joyce Byers knew what her son was up to, but gave him an opportunity to talk about some strange birds that must have just flown in from the North. She knew her sons were somewhat different and sensitive and took care to not antagonize them.
Her other son, Will was spending his Saturday morning playing Dungeons and Dragons with his three best friends, Lucas, Dustin and Nancy's brother, Mike.
"We need to have the game done early today," he explained. "Mr. Clark said that if we get done with our projects, we can spend more time on the ham radio Monday. I want to make sure to get my stuff completed this weekend."
Mike was more concerned with the current move. "Just roll that die." Will rolled the die so hard it fell off the table. Mike's dog picked it up and ran through the doggy door. The boys chased after him, but when they got outside, they were astounded by who they saw...
|Night 1 (in an Alternate Universe)- Nothing Strange About That|
Dr. Brenner had two concerns. He would put his team on finding and retrieving Eleven. The town would have to deal with The Demogorgon themselves. He also wanted to make sure the security of his experiments weren't compromised.
Dustin and the other boys were shocked by who they found. They became more shocked by what Eleven could do and the fact that she felt threatened by bad people. He decided to do something about it. He put down his Atari controller and matched into town. He had a plan. When he found yuiop he dazzled her with his seemingly triple-jointed elbows and shoulders. She was equally amazed by his lisp. He charmed her so well yuiop forgot what she was meant to do.
Meanwhile, at the Hawkins Jail, a usually agitated Jim Hopper had a calm discussion with Dr. Saab. It allowed him to take his mind off of the usual pain and he was grateful for it. "I won't kill you today, " he informed Dr. Saab as he unlocked the cell and released his prisoner.
The Lead Agent was given instructions. He showed up at the market and looked in the produce aisle. Nobody was there. He turned and looked but only saw an old lady squeezing avocados. He had an idea. Two aisles down, in the snack food section, he saw his target. As Inawordyes was selecting cookies The Lead Agent hit him with a nearby Teddy Ruxpin, disabling him for the night.
Dr. Brenner hoped violence wouldn't be necessary with the gentlemen sitting next to him at the counter of the Diner. He would reason with him and get him to do his bidding. As soon as plasmid started brandishing his type of logic Dr. Brenner knew he was without options. He placed a gun to plasmid's temple, pulled the trigger, paid his tab and walked out the door, all in one motion.
|Night 1: Another Saab Story|
Dr. Brenner had decided that the Demogorgon would be the town's concern. He stared at a picture of the young lady who called him "Poppa". He wasn't her father, but he was the closest thing Eleven had to one. Though he was not only emotionally invested in her, he was also professionally invested as he had over a decade's worth of research and experiments in her. He slammed his fist down and looked at the three agents standing in front of him, a single tear racing down each cheek, the left one slightly ahead of the right.
"Who's doing something to get her back?" he asked holding up her photo.
"I'm on it boss," the Lead Agent promised as he took the picture and marched out obediently. As he drove around town, he ruffled through his notes, taken from the phone taps that the agency had throughout the town. He was satisfied with his plan. He parked his car behind the yellow Trans-Am and flipped through his folder. The licence plate number matched the one in his files. He slowly walked around the car, slicing each tire with a pocketknife. Satisfied that yuiop would not be able to do anything this night the store, the Lead Agent was off to his next task.
Jim Hopper was not in a good mood. He left the city to find peace. He thought he had found it in Hawkins, Indiana, but he sensed restlessness in the city. Not one to be reactive he decided he'd bring aura in for some coffee and questioning.
The boys were interested in their new found friend and her abilities. When she explained to them what was going on, and that "bad people" were after her, they decided to dosomething. Dustin rode his bike to the schoolyard and found teaser. He looked "bad" enough. Dustin grabbed him from behind and tied him to the monkey bars.
TheLead Agent found his second target, walking towards the movie house. He slowly walked up to him and begun to raise his right arm.
"Watch out!!" Lucas warned as he pedaled quickly past the Lead Agent. "Get on!!" Lucas managed to ride off with Dr. Saab on his handle bars, confused but very much alive.
|Day 1 (in an Alternate Universe)- You Can't Be Serioush|
The town of Hawkins was a peaceful town. A death investigation was new to them. The town came together to make someone pay for plasmid's death. Men in black suits and sunglasses did their best to blend in. They knew what the townsfolk didn't, that a monster was adding to the danger.
Half the town was accused. When it came time to make somebody culpable they settled on Prof. Templeton.
"Guysss, wait, what. I'm like 12," he pled. "I don't even haves my adult teef in yet."
The town didn't care. Dustin was thrown into the quarry lake.
|Day 1: You Light Up My Life|
Dr. Saab was grateful that his life was saved, but his relief quickly turned to anger. The town gathered during the day and looked at each other sideways. Still unaware of the bigger threat, the town began accusing each other of being agents. Even actual agents managed to hide amongst the accusers.
The town waited for teaser to add to the discussion. He remained silent. They looked and prodded but he said nothing. Finally it was decided that teaser would take the fall for last night's actions... literally. They carried him to the edge of the cliff of the old query lake, where he wiggled to his feet. For the first time that day, teaser spoke. "I just have one message for you fool," he smirked. " http://mafiamaniac.org/smile/nahnah.gif " He then turned and leapt to his own death, dropping a Christmas light bulb in the process.
|Night 2: I Always Feel Like...|
Jim Hopper was displeased...again. He didn't really like many people, but Joyce Byers was one of those he had more than a passing interest in. Her death did not sit well with him. He wanted answers. He had a hunch that araver could provide some.
Dustin rode to the clubhouse that the boys had set up in the woods. He flipped through his Mad magazine when a idea struck him. He biked to where he expected Prof. T to be. When he found him there Dustin rammed his BMX into Prof. T and knocked him out cold into the group of metal trasch cans.
The Lead Agent was dead set on keeping the promise he made the night before. He found his target once again walking towards the movie house. He slowly walked up to him and begun to raise his right arm.
He stopped and looked around. Nobody around this time. He lifted his pistol and shot Dr. Saab in the back of the head, looked around again and ran off.
Jay Gold was certain he was being followed. In a way he was hoping to be, but this was different. He looked behind him as he tried to hurry home. He paused at the corner of an alley and hopped to the side of his apartment building. He peeked left and right, but saw nobody. The street light above him flickered, as did the traffic lights. It was not safe out there. He decided to head to the back of his building. He turned to run but was greeted by an 8-foot tall demon, with the head of what looked like an unblossomed lily. The lily "blossomed" and exposed a grotesque mouth and throat that hissed at Jay Gold. The Demogorgon pounded Jay Gold on top of the head with its fist and carried him off to the upside down, to be cocooned and devoured later.
Spoiler for title reference, fyi Rockwell - Somebody's Watching Me - YouTube
|Day 2: Separate Ways|
If the town wasn't pleased when a murder was attempted, they were out for blood when two were completed. On top of that a demon was shown to be among the citizens.
They nervously focused on two suspects, finally settling on Prof. Templeton . They marched him to the edge of the cliff. Before nudging him into the lake he held up a hand. He slowly removed his sunglasses and placed them on the ground, along with his badge. Then the Lead Agent turned around, waved goodbye and fell backwards through the quarry and into the lake, hitting the bed with a thud.
|Night 3: A Material Girl|
Jim Hopper was pleased but not satisfied. On his way out of the police station he stopped by his receptionist's desk. "Delores, have that coffee ready first thing in the morning, this may be a long night. “ She nodded in a show of understanding. An hour later Jim Hopper returned with Boquise in handcuffs.
Dustin made it easy for curr3nt, as he wielded an aluminum bat. Either curr3nt helped himself into the abandoned school bus or he'd have less front teeth than Dustin himself. curr3nt took choice one and stewed when he heard the chains locking the door behind him.
Agent Frazier was eager to help her boss. She followed her target into the fabric store. She didn't know exactly who she was, but she was definitely a nuisance. aura was laying out some denim onto the industrial fabric cutter, for the Jean jacket she planned on making for herself. Agent Frazier snuck up behind her, pinned aura's head to the table and pulled the blade down across her neck.
|Day 3: Beat It|
The town suspected curr3nt and plasmid of being an agent. curr3nt let slip that he may be even more fiendish than that. The town huddled and considered all possibilities. In the end they decided, whether he was truthful or not, curr3nt had to go.
They marched him to the quarry and angrily urged him off the cliff. As he fell to his death curr3nt rued the fact that he wouldn't have his Thriller night.
|Night 4: Double Jeopardy|
The agents were on a mission tonight. With the Demogorgon gone, they would be the focus of the town. The Agent found his mark. He confirmed that dee was who he was supposed to tie up and leave in the back of the car that was left parked in the alley. He did and drove off, eager for his next task. He looked down at his notepad. With a giggle and a slight tap to his forehead he turned the car around.
"This was easy", he thought to himself as he poured gasoline on the car he just left behind and dropped a match, engulfing dee and the car in flames.
Jim Hopper stroked his mustache as he asked his captive questions. He listened closely to what Okosan was cooing on about. When the morning came, he needed extra coffee, because that conversation was going to require extra contemplation.
Agent Frazier waited near the park. Her target would be coming here tonight. She was certain of that. She knew all there was to know about Boquise, having studied him the previous night and days. When Boquise arrived and got out of his car, Agent Frazier sped into him and pinned him between their cars. Satisfied that he was dead, she reversed and drove off.
|Day 4: Let's Get Physical|
BabyCee exited the Jazzercise building feeling energized from a sturdy, fun workout. She was greeted by a semi-circle of angry townspeople. She looked for a warm face. There was none left, nor right. She turned around but was grabbed by her unitard and carried off to the quarry by the angry mob. More unified than ever before, the crowd had very little to say. They just wanted to see Agent Frazier fall to her death.
They were not disappointed.
|Night 5: People are People|
Jim Hopper walked out of the interrogation room. He called over two of his police officers and whispered in their ears, while motioning to the interrogation room. It was clear he wanted his men to follow specific instructions. The young officers nodded and walked away. Jim Hopper nervously walked out of the station, but managed to tip his hat at his receptionist. The two police men followed him out, with plasmid handcuffed and in tow. The receptionist put her head down and shook it. She knew plasmid would not be returning alive.
|Day 5: The Promise|
The town was torn between blaming Nana and GMaster for the deaths the previous night. However, only Jim Hopper killed the night before. Had he killed an innocent plasmid then the town wouldn't trust him enough to care about his vote, and he'd likely be out of a job.
Slowly, the town pieced everything together. With some reluctance, they decided to send GMaster over the edge. He did not put up much of a fight, accepting his fate. He walked slowly towards the edge of the cliff.
"Pappa!" Eleven called out as she ran towards GMaster and wrapped her arms around him.
"Sweetie, it's ok. These people will take care of you," GMaster reassured Eleven as he stroked the top and back of her head. He looked over to Jim Hopper who nodded approvingly. "I've done some bad things. I've been responsible for the deaths of these people's family and friends, directly and indirectly by releasing the Demogorgon." He kissed Eleven on the top of her head, turned slowly and lunged to his death.
Tears streamed down Eleven's cheek. She had no direction. There was no threat from the Agents, nor from the Demogorgon. With Dr. Brenner dead, her training would cease. Confused, scared and angry she ran into the woods.
Will watched Eleven run off and considered chasing after her. He wanted to help her, but couldn't figure out how. He slumped to the ground and thought about the previous week. He wondered what he would have done if this continued for one more night. No sooner than he asked himself the question, he knew the answer. He reached into his backpack and held the gun in his hand.
And seriously, wtf happened to Barb?
End of Game Roster
- curr3nt - Demogorgon - Lynched D3
- BabyCee - Agt Frazier - Lynched D4
- sparrowhawk - Will Byers
- GMaster479 (Marq, Spacedaisy) - Dr. Brenner - Lynched D5
- teaser - Joyce Byers - Lynched D1
- Okosan - Barb
- Prof. Templeton - Lead Agent - Lynched D2
- Boquise - Nancy Wheeler - RID Killed N4 by Agent Frazier
- aura - Mike Wheeler - Killed N3 by Agent Frazier
- Dr.SaaB - Lucas Sinclair - Killed N2 by The Lead Agent
- plasmid - Agent - Killed N5 by Jim Hopper
- Nana - Mr. Clark
- Araver - Eleven
- Jay Gold - Jonathan Byers - Killed N2 by the Demogorgon
- yuiop - Jim Hopper
- Dee (Framm) - Dustin Henderson - Killed N4 by The Agent
|List of actions|
Player Role Action Result teaser Joyce Byers message aura blocked yuiop Jim Hopper jail aura jailed Nana Mr. Clark unmark aura failed Jay Gold* Jonathan Byers target Jay Action Failed Boquise Nancy Wheeler Spy Saab Lucas Okosan Barb - - sparrowhawk Will Byers sh - aura Mike Wheeler - - Framm Dustin Henderson block teaser teaser blocked Dr.SaaB Lucas Sinclair save Saab Saab SAVED!! curr3nt Demogorgon mark Jay success Araver Eleven - - Marq Dr. Brenner - - BabyCee Agt Frazier - - Prof. T Lead Agent block yuiop yuiop blocked plasmid Agent Prof T is Jon on aura -
Boys - aura selects Framm for BTSC
NP - yuiop blocked, aura jailed, teaser blocked, Saab kill attempt, Saab saved by Lucas
yuiop Jim Hopper Jail araver Jailed Nana Mr. Clark unmark Jay failed, kilt first Jay Gold* Jonathan Byers target Jay failed Boquise Nancy Wheeler Nana Nana is Indy Okosan Barb - - sparrowhawk Will Byers target Saab failed Saab dead aura Mike Wheeler - - dee Dustin Henderson block Prof T Prof blocked Dr.SaaB Lucas Sinclair save boq Barb saved curr3nt Demogorgon kill Jay success Araver Eleven - jailed Marq Dr. Brenner - - BabyCee Agt Frazier RID KILL Jay as Nancy Nope Prof. T Lead Agent Block Saab blocked plasmid Agent Frame Nana as Demogorogon on daisy Framed Night Kill Baddies Saab Killed
NP - Dustin blocks Prof T, Lead Agent kills Saab, araver jailed by Hopper, Demo kills Jay
had Saab saved self, Lead Agent would have blocked, but Dustin would have blocked lead agent so save goes through
D2: Baddies x2 on boq
yuiop Jim Hopper jail boq boq jailed Nana Mr. Clark unmark aura failed Boquise Nancy Wheeler none :( Okosan Barb - - sparrowhawk Will Byers target dee failed aura Mike Wheeler - - dee Dustin Henderson curr curr blockef curr3nt Demogorgon mark daisy blocked Araver Eleven none - Spacedaisy Dr. Brenner - - BabyCee Agt Frazier can't - plasmid Agent none - Night Kill Baddies aura aura dies
NP: boq jailed, Curr blocked, aura killed by Frazier
yuiop Jim Hopper jail oko oko jailed Nana Mr. Clark - - Boquise Nancy Wheeler spy araver araver is Indy Okosan Barb - becomes Nancy sparrowhawk Will Byers meet oko failed dee Dustin Henderson block sh dee blocked Araver Eleven save sh not needed Spacedaisy Dr. Brenner - - BabyCee Agt Frazier RID Boq as Nancy Boq dies Prof. T Lead Agent - - plasmid Agent dee dee blocked Night Kill Baddies dee dee dies
NP: dee blocked by agent, dee killed by agent, oko jailed, boq killed by Frazier
Okosan becomes Nancy, gets Nancy's previous results
yuiop Jim Hopper jail/kill plasmid plasmid dies Nana Mr. Clark - - Okosan Nancy spy plasmid Authority Figure sparrowhawk Will Byers target GM failed Araver Eleven save sh not needed GM Dr. Brenner - - plasmid Agent - - Night Kill Baddies none