|Link||Superheroes Mafia BTSC threads|
|Winning Faction||Green Arrow, Daredevil, Ozymandias, Batman, Iron Man & Silk Spectre|
|First to Die||Dd515087, CommonMan|
|Last Remaining||Benjer, Vommack, Dee, Jay Gold|
It began on January 16, 2015 and ended in a Green Arrow, Daredevil, Ozymandias, Batman, Iron Man and Silk Spectre win in D6 (January 29).
Game Mechanics Edit
Leading a lynch means being one of the first 3 to cast a vote on that target whose vote remains on that target the day that target is lynched*
Iron Man selects 4 individuals: A is to be redirected to B(the favorite target), C, or D. A die will be rolled to determine to whom A is redirected: 1/2=B, 3=C, 4=D, 5=to Iron Man, 6=to non-action (but still redirect for OOP)**
For vote modifications: self means the role targets his or her OWN vote for modification, other means the role targets anyone EXCEPT his or her own vote for modification. Players with 2 actions may use both in the same cycle. Kills are not blocking.
Back-up wincon for all: (only takes effect if the target is killed in a way that violates the wincon, never revealed to be in effect): live to the end.
6 rules, followed in order:
- a block that also includes another action (or day +night)>just block
- RID kill>normal kill
- Marvel>DC>Watchmen (Lists below for those who don’t know their comics)*
- each superhero in the loop rolls a die, the highest # rolled goes through.
OOP applies only in A targets B, B targets A loops and for multiple kills, blocks, or redirects on the same target (A and B both target C).
Here are the groups:
- Iron Man
- Black Widow
- Wonder Woman
- Green Arrow
- Dr. Manhattan
- Silk Spectre
FAQ so far (Reusing all FAQ from previous running as Alpha to Omega Mafia):
- ) "End is when no more wincons are possible that have not been achieved. Any living then can win." Does the statement refer to Primary WinCons only? Yes
- ) So, if for example Dr. Manhattan and Batman are still alive, then technically Dr. Manhattan has reached his primary WinCon already, but assuming Batman didn't trap Comedian or Daredevil before they died, he is stuck without a primary WinCon ... does his backup kick-in automatically? Yes, but he isn't told that until the end
- ) Assuming a pair of mutually exclusive wincons e.g. Dr. Manhattan / Aquaman is still alive, the game can't stop till one is dead, right? Even if all others have reached their wincons? Correct
- ) Tie lynch rules? - I see a problem if for example Dr. Manhattan and Aquaman are lynched at the same time and Ozymandias is long dead ... who wins between the two? (since they die at the same time). No death, but gender revealed. If it's one of the 2 death-by-lynch characters and conditions are otherwise met, achieving a tie-lynch counts*
- ) If OOP only kicks in when A and B target each other or when A and B both target C ... what happens when A blocks B who kills C who blocks A? Does C die or not? All go through
- ) Does the day trap count as “did not vote the previous day”? Does the vote x0 option count? The day trap counts, the vote x0 does not. It’s based on what Death can see regarding who did or did not vote
NP shows kills, blocks and any roles revealed by the killer.
Tie lynch rules (all days): No one actually dies, but genders of those in the tie are revealed.
Wincon: Be the last standing out of himself, Aquaman, and Dr. Manhattan
Power: die roll: 1=kill, 2=self vote multiplier (x0-x2), 3=vote redirect, 4=block, 5=none, 6=choice
Wincon: Be the last standing out of himself, Ozymandias, and Dr. Manhattan
Power: night-only block with 25% chance each kill, spy, also a day trap, and no special
Wincon: Be the last standing out of himself, Ozymandias, and Aquaman
Power: Kill, 25% role revealed in NP
Wincon: Kill Green Arrow and Comedian, exactly 1 by RID
Power: even chance between RID and regular kill
Wincon: Be the last standing out of herself, Silk Spectre, and Black Widow
Power: both a night redirect, and other vote redirect.
Wincon: Block Iron Man, lead a lynch on Daredevil*
Power: block, 25% chance of spy on block, self vote multiplier x0-x2
Wincon: Redirect Green Arrow and Elektra
Power: Modified Redirect**
Wincon: Trap Comedian and Daredevil
Power: Trap (night only), 33% chance of spy on trapped player
Wincon: Be the last standing out of herself, Wonder Woman, and Black Widow
Power: block, other vote multiplier x0-x2
Wincon: Kill Batman and Iron Man
Power: Kill 10% role revealed
Wincon: redirect Batman, lead lynching Elektra*
Power: redirect a player to a superhero, self-vote redirect
Wincon: Be the last standing out of herself, Wonder Woman, and Silk Spectre
Power: Modified die roll: 1/2=block, 3/4=spy, 5/6=redirect also a self-vote multiplier x0-x2
Death--F (the one from Sandman)
Wincon: successfully RID kill 3 times
Power: N1 full RID kill, after that, RID kill limited to players who did not vote the prior day, any night may be given up for a partial spy: select 1-3 players, will be told how many are heroes vs. heroines, but not which individuals
Host's Summary Edit
Game Idea and Expectations Edit
Winning Faction Edit
- Benjer - Green Arrow
- Vommack - Daredevil
- Squizer - Ozymandias
- Dee - Batman
- Jay - Iron Man
- Pardona - Silk Spectre
Day and Night Posts Edit
Yuiop is lynched as Comedian.
Aquaman blocked teaser and holds him for the day. Green Arrow blocked Alexey. Silk Spectre also blocked teaser.
Tie between Vommack and Alexey
Aquaman and Silk Spectre both block Alexey.
Alexey is lynched as Dr. Manhattan.
You people keep making my life boring.
Squizer is lynched as Ozymandias.
Death killed Pardona.
And with that flash vote, teaser is lynched as Death and the game is over.
End of Game Roster Edit
- Benjer - Green Arrow
- akaslickster - Aquaman - Killed N4 by Ozymandias
- Vommack - Daredevil
- Alexey - Dr. Manhattan - Lynched D3
- Squizer - Ozymandias - Lynched D5
- teaser303 - Death - Lynched D6
- Dr Saab - Elektra - Killed N4 by Aquaman
- yuiop - Comedian - Lynched D1
- dee - Batman
- Jay - Iron Man
- Pardona - Silk Spectre - Killed N6 by Death
- dd515 - Black Widow - Killed N1 by Ozymandias
- CommonMan - Wonder Woman - Killed N1 by Comedian
|List of actions|