|Host||Impervious & Izzy|
|Size||15 Players (Large)|
|Start Date||February 03, 2009|
|First to Die||Lost in space|
It began on February 03, 2009 and ended in a Game stopped after D1, (player inactivity). Revised game started as Supernatural 2
- Works as usual. 24 hours per day/night. 36 will be allowed for night 1 to receive all confirmations. As always, if all PMs are received/votes are cast in a landslide, cutoffs could be sooner.
- Any investigation role must not publicly reveal the information they know . Information can, of course, be shared amongst those with BTSC if they have it. Nor shall any player out himself or herself. Penalties will be dealt including but not limited to, loss of action, loss of ability to vote and lower ability success rate.
Masterminds (BTSC): Wins if the Defenders and Mimic are killed
- Mastermind - Pure genius. There isn’t a problem too big or too small that the Mastermind can’t solve…except for the total paralysis from the neck down that occurred at birth.
- Empath – Master of emotions. The Empath can feel the emotions of others around them and can also project emotions into its victims that they would not normally feel in any situation.
- Telekinetic – The Telekinetic can move objects with it’s mind.
- Psychic – Can read minds, manipulate thoughts, or even erase memories. The psychic is probably the most evil of all the Masterminds.
Defenders: Wins if the Masterminds and Mimic are Killed
- Magician – The Magician discovered its ability to master Magic at a young age. Ever since, the Magician has decided to use this mastery to protect friends and family.
- Levitator – The Levitator once woke up hovering 3 feet above its bed. At a young age could levitate and later on in life discovered the ability to fly over the tallest buildings.
- Healer (BTSC with the Sensor) – The Healer’s mother once had cancer. Doctors said it was inoperable and gave the mother 2 weeks to live. The Healer placed its hands upon its mother and miraculously, the tumor disappeared instantly.
- Shapeshifter – You never know who the Shapeshifter may be. With its mastery of taking on the shape and size of any it sees, the Shapeshifter is a formidable foe against the Masterminds.
- Teleporter – the Teleporter has the ability to teleport itself and others to any location. Once a thief, the Teleporter decided that protecting people was much more important.
- Sensor (BTSC with the Healer) – The sensor can sense others with abilities.
Elementals: Can be recruited by either the Masterminds or the Defenders. If recruited, wins with that team. If not, wins by being the last ones standing.
- Gust and Quake are ineffective against each other as are Pyro and Hydro. If Pyro and Gust fight Pyro is snuffed out and loses. If Quake and Hydro go at it, Hydro drowns quake.
- Fire (Pyro) (BTSC with Hydro) – Pyro is the sibling of Hydro. The two act as a sort of yin and yang pair. Pyro has the ability to manipulate fire in any form. Has a vendetta against Gust as Gust’s wind always snuffs out Pyro’s flame.
- Water (Hydro) (BTSC with Pyro) – Sibling of Pyro. Hydro can control water in any form.
- Air (Gust) – Gust is the master of the air. Not very strong physically, however when the winds start blowing any foe is up for a fight, especially Pyro.
- Earth (Quake) – The bully of the elementals. Quake controls the Earth’s seismic activities. Quake never learned to swim and hates Hydro who seems to like to rain on his parade…literally.
Independent: Wins if it is the last one standing
Mimic – The mimic can copy anything it sees… anything.
Game Idea and ExpectationsEdit
Day and Night PostsEdit
|“My friends, the time has come to take what is ours! No more letting this little band of defenders stand in our way! They are nothing compared to us. We are intellectually superior! They are nothing. So they can fly around or change their shape. That means nothing! In the end, their mind is their own and cannot be changed. Heh heh heh…until we get to them that is.” The mastermind sat in front of it’s three companions and continued speaking unaware of the cat that sat outside the window, listening intently to every word. When the Mastermind was done speaking the cat leapt off the balcony and flew off in the form of a raven. The others must be warned the Shapeshifter thought.
Pyro and Hydro walked out of the casino and back onto the Strip. Pyro was counting his winnings for the evening Vegas was definitely the place to be for New Year’s Eve weekend. The sidewalks were crowded and filled with all sorts of people, young and old. As the two crossed the street they felt a cool blast of air. “Hey Pyro, share the wealth!” Another blast of air blew some of the money out of Pyro’s hand. Gust disappeared into a bar before Pyro and Hydro could find him. Hydro bent over to pick up the last hundred dollar bill when a foot stepped on it. “Yeah share the wealth Hydro.” Hydro looked up to see Quake and smirked. “Quake, seriously, do you think I’m scared of someone who can’t swim?” Hydro shot a blast of water at Quake, picked up the bill and walked off with Pyro. “Come one Pyro, we’ll take care of those clowns later.”
“Abrakadabra!” the Magician pulled a rabbit out of its hat. All the children applauded. Just then the phone rang, “Hello?....Seriously?...Finally! I can quit doing these stupid kid shows.” The magician packed up its equipment and headed back home.
The door flung open, “HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I TOLD YOU NOT TO JUMP ON YOUR BED!!!” “But dad I didn’t, I swear, I woke up and I was just floating above the bed like what happened when I was five. C’mon it’s been over 13 years, do you seriously think I’d still be jumping or making the floating story up.” “Fine we’ll just tie you to the bed” The Levitator’s dad left to go find some rope. Scared, the Levitator, changed clothes, opened the window and flew away.
Sirens filled up the night as the ambulance went flying through Santa Monica. They had been called to a wreck off the Pacific Coast Highway where once car went off the edge and the other vehicle contained a mother and her two sons who were trapped inside the flipped over van. When the ambulance arrived on scene, the firefighters who had arrived first had already gotten the two children out. One of the paramedics asked, “What about the mother?” A firefighter replied, “We thought she was just unconscious, but it looks like she may have snapped her neck instead.” The paramedic looked at the two children. Neither of them could have been more than 8 and bother were in tears and crying for their mother. The paramedic walked over to the van and held onto the mother’s hand. Suddenly, the mother gasped, and looked at the Healer. “Where are my babies?” The Healer smiled, they’re fine ma’am, we’ll get you out of here as soon as possible and you can be with them again.”
A large crowd gathered on the sidewalk of Hollywood Blvd. Everyone wanted to see the break-dancers perform. They all cheered and clapped when the dancers did their thing. All except one individual. The dancers noticed one of the audience members standing there, arms crossed, seemingly unimpressed. One of the dancers approached the individual and called them out. “It looks like this one here is unimpressed. How about I make you a deal, I’ll give you all the money in this bucket if you can beat be in a battle.” The individual nodded and the music started. The dancer jumped around a bit and did a back flip. The individual copied his bouncing around but when the flip came landed right on its face. The audience started laughing. “How about one more try?” The audience cheered. The dancer flipped and spun around until the music stopped, he looked at the Mimic, who stood there grinning. “Hit the music please.” The music started and the Mimic flipped and spun around with twice the skill of the break-dancer. When the music stopped, the Mimic grabbed the bucket and walked away laughing. Another in the crowd saw this and their eyes widened. “Oh man, the Mimic is back,” they thought to themselves before quickly vanishing into thin air.
The Sensor sat perfectly still in deep meditation. The energies of all that occurred that night resonated through the house. The Sensor opened its eyes rapidly, “The time is now.”
|Night 1: Mirrors|
|Someguy sat down in his chair. He was contemplating what he wanted to do for the evening. Unfortunately for him, a figure loomed outside his window and a massive depression came over him like nothing he had ever felt before. Someguy thought to himself, “Screw it, I don’t want to do anything tonight.” And went to bed...
The Telekinetic knew his target. It jumped into its DB9 and raced across town to find him… Joe’s Student was sitting on a bench overlooking the Santa Monica Beach. He found watching the waves and crowds of people on the pier relaxing. As he got up, a fishing pole flew towards him. He turned to see the Telekinetic standing there with an evil grin. JS turned away quickly and ran towards the public restrooms to hide. As he entered he saw a familiar face… The Telekinetic followed JS to the restroom, throwing the people in its way left and right off the pier. As the Telekinetic entered the restroom, he saw nobody in there. In one quick motion he waved his hand and all the doors flew off the hinges. JS was nowhere to be found.
The Mimic exited the plane in Las Vegas. It didn’t want all that won money to go to waste. At it walked down the sidewalk of Las Vegas Blvd, it noticed Pyro and Hydro walking across the street…”Man I hate all these rude people Hydro, Always bumping into you, can’t even say excuse me. It’s ridiculous!” Pyro said as another man bumped into him. Pyro’s eyes turned black and a small ball of fire began to form in its palm. Hydro grabbed Pyro’s hand and extinguished the flame. “Calm down Pyro, we don’t need to be seen.”…”Hmm that was interesting,” the Mimic though. In an instant, the Mimic had a fireball formed in its own hand.
|Day 1: Huh?|
|Limeliam sat down in front of the TV doing his homework when all of a sudden A Mystery Man appeared in front of him. "Come with me." With that, the Mystery Man grabbed Limey by the shirt and the two vanished. They reappeared somewhere in the middle of Los Angeles. "He's here somewhere," the Mystery Man said. "Who?" Limey asked. "LIS." the Mystery Man replied. "If you're looking for him then why am I here?" Limey questioned. The Mystery Man glared at him, "Because of your inactivity there was a tie between two of you to die to day. Fate landed in your favor, as a result I felt you should be here to watch him die." As soon as the Mystery Man said this a bolt of lighting shot down from the sky and LIS plummeted to his death and landed right in front of them. "Woah! Where did he come from?" The Mystery looked back at Limey, "He's been floating above us this whole time."|
End of Game RosterEdit
- Twin Pop
- Lost in space - Levitator - Lynched D1
- Joe’s Student
- Social Darwin
Roster of roles was not revealed for this game.