|Host||Boquise & ShadowAngel|
|Link||Traitor BTSC threads|
|Size||9 Players (Small)|
|First to Die||Miki|
|Last Remaining||Kiwi or Iawy|
It began on March 29, 2014 and ended in a Baddie win in N4 (April 07).
Game Mechanics Edit
- OOP: Block > Redirect > Save > Kill
- Shows: Kills, successful saves, successful broadcast, successful traps
- Tie Rules: Day 1 = No lynch, other days = Every player tied will flip a coin for their survival
- Baddies’ kill is carried
- This game will function like Trust, though it won't have the same role abilities like the previous ones.
- This game will be a 9-player game and will be using greek accounts.
- Laura - The normal girl. There's nothing particular interesting about her. She has her part-time job and just enjoy the daily life of a citizen.
- Maurice - He is a prep and he loves it. He was actually surprised that Kyrie could afford an island and decided that he needs to outshine her when he hosts a party. He is handsome.
- Nora - She is quite the philosophical chick. Back at high school she was a bookish nerd, and even though she has now blossomed in looks, her intellect is still as sharp as ever.
- Olof - The foreigner that moved to this country and decided to stay. He got teased a lot for being German.
- Penelope - She is a brat. She was that back in high school and the others noticed that she still is. Such a shame her intellect doesn't match with her looks.
- Quentyn - Back in the day he dressed up in black and sprayed his hair in different colors. He didn't cut himself though, thus he was easily accepted in the group.
- Rachel - A hippe. She smoke a lot of pot, but she still had a strange wit. We'll see if it still remains.
- Seth - That guy loves sports. He loves to handle weights, he loves to make those tackles from American football. Is he all brawns and no brains, or is he actually smart?
- Tor - The carefree oddball of the group. He has always some joke going on.
- According to research. These fellows became friends after joining a school group. It was a group dedicated to the game of Mafia. It will be interesting to see how this group of young people will fare compared to the other group that was made of professionals. Let us see who the traitor is.
|Goodies roles and abilities|
Goodies WINCON: Eliminate baddies and possibly the possible indy. Goodies Roles:
|Baddies roles and abilities|
Baddies WINCON: Eliminate goodies and possibly the possible indy.
|Indie role and ability|
Gamma/Penelope: Each night you will choose between using a vote redirect or another action. Tonight it is Vote Redirect or Kill. Your wincon is to target 2 of the male roles.
Host's Summary Edit
Game Idea and Expectations Edit
Winning Faction Edit
- Vommack - Beta/Maurice
- Kiwi - Theta/Seth
Day and Night Posts Edit
Hello there. Do you remember me? It is I, Kyrie silly! It was such a long time ago we and the others saw each other and I really miss you all.. But hey, I'll go straight to the point! I have hired a small island for the next weekend! Don't ask me how, but I can assure you that it was really cheap. Anyway, next weekend is, if you remember, the anniversary for our group and since we already had decided to do something that day, I decided to be a bit rash! So, you're all invited to the island! We will have huge party! And don't worry, there are cottages so we won't need to sleep under the stars like we used to! Haha!
See you soon!
The party was indeed huge. But the next day Kyrie was gone and the boat was wrecked. Good thing we have phones, we thought. But... they are gone too. There's no other way to get contact. We're stuck. Is this some sick joke of Kyrie, she is a trickster. Yeah it must definitely be a joke. We just wait here and she will pop up when she notices that we don't appreciate here taste of humour.
|Night 1 - Let the show begin|
A voice echoes all across the island from an unknown source. "Greetings comrades! The speaker has come here today to urge you all to remember your mission! The Greeks shall be victorious over their Mafia oppressors! THE GREEKS DEMAND EQUAL RIGHTS! DOWN WITH THE OPPRESSORS!"
Tor was looking at the ocean with Iota. "It is better that we stay here for a while than wandering around in the dark, don't yah agree?" He proposed and Iota thought it was a good idea. The ocean was in fact so enchanting that he continued to stand gasping at its vastness during the whole day.
What Iota would miss was that poor Eta got brutally murdered that night. They found Eta's body in the forest; panic stroke everyone and they assembled. Something is terribly wrong on the island.
The meeting was a complete mess. People threw accusations everywhere and it seemed like they would have to return to bed without any progress. At the end of the day some action happened at least with Zeta and Beta on the chopping block. Fortunately for them nothing more happened. Alas, the remaining players went back to their cottages and Iota stopped gazing at the ocean. Finally.
|Night 2 - Double murder!|
Despite fellow Eta's death the island was full of life. Or more precisely death. Epsilon took a midnight stroll when it got ambushed. Its mangled corpse was found in the bushes in the morning.
Meanwhile, the not-so-dead Iota was out for revenge. He silently walked up behind nasty old Alpha and screamed, "HELLO, ALPHA! I'VE COME FOR YOUR SOUL!" And with that, Alpha was dragged down to the underworld.
As the rest counted the group they noticed that someone was missing. After some searching they found Delta's body hung in a tree. It had a horrible fascial expression. Apparently another bloodthirsty fellow has joined the game.
|Day 2 - The End of Iota|
Who was responsible for all these murders? The group decided that Iota was the best choice, so they smashed its head. Tor was no more.
|Night 3 - And two more hits the ground|
This statement is false.
Beta was desperately searching for a boat, or at least something to get off this island, but its searching was to no avail. Suddenly he felt a weird tingling pain in its head. Some seconds went and Beta dropped dead. Behind him was Rachel with a pointy rock.
|Day 3 - A sudden change|
With only three members of the group left the voting process seemed strangely set. The odds were against Gamma this time, but in a confusion Zeta got the majority of the votes. And thus Laura got dismembered by the other two.
|Night 4 - Last Man Standing|
It was only Gamma and Theta left of the survivors and they had agreed that the best thing to do was to hide together from the murderer. As they lay in wait for dawn Theta said: "You know, this is pretty ridiculous." "Why?" Gamma asked. "i was drunk when i decided gamma shouldnt have more powers, but in my drunk state i took off the powers from theta" "Uuuh" Theta was seemingly frustrated that his words didn't get through Gamma. Then again, he was a jock and she a brat. "I mean that I am Seth! And it is ridiculous since I could just kill you here!" Theta said triumphantly. "Oh yeah?" Gamma, "But I am Penelope and I have a save!" Gamma countered. "I am going to take you down by the lynch!" "But what.. all my planning" Theta asked the open air. And the open air answered.
One of the many cameras, that had been placed out by who knows, started talking with a crackling female voice. "After going through the last couple of nights I have concluded that it is impossible for Penelope to achieve her criteria for winning. Sorry, hun" As soon as the voice disappeared a shot could be heard. Gamma drew its last breath. Left were only Theta, the jock who maybe was quite intelligent afterall! It went to a boat that had been hidden in the bushes, threw away the forgotten corpse of Kyrie and sailed back to the mainland.
Game ends with a baddie win! Will make another, more explaining post now.
End of Game Roster Edit
- Hachi - Alpha/Rachel - NK'd by baddies during N3
- Vommack - Beta/Maurice - Killed by Rachel during N3
- Benjer - Delta/Nora - killed during N2 by Penelope
- Brainy - Epsilon/Olof - NK'd by baddies during N2
- Segul - Zeta/Laura - Lynched during D3 and found out to be Laura
- Miki - Eta/Quentyn - NK'd by baddies during N1
- Dee - Iota/Tor - Lynched during D2 and found out to be Tor
- Kiwi - Theta/Seth
- Jay - Gamma/Penelope - NK'd by baddies during N4
|List of actions|