|Warrior Cats Mafia|
The Darkest Hour
|Link||Warrior Cats Mafia|
|Size||15 Players (Medium)|
|Roster|| 1) Hirkala|
|First to Die||Hirkala & Araver|
|Last Remaining|| 4) peace|
It began on January 20th, 2011 and ended in a Baddie win in D5 (January 30th, 2011).
- Order of actions: Save>Night Post Altering>Block>Message>Redirect>RID Kill>Kill>Spy>Vote Manipulation
- All and only successful actions are in the night post. A successful action is an action that achieved the desired effect. Or an action that directly affected another player, in the case of having an action redirected.
- If there is a tie, then no one gets lynched, but everyone in the tie has an extra vote on them for all future lynches.
Lionclan (Wincon: Eliminate Tigerclan):
- Firestar: He was once an kittypet named Rusty. One day, he wandered into the forest, and was immediately captivated by the idea of living there. With some hesitation, he was accepted into Thunderclan as Firepaw, due to his firey orange pelt. Little did he know, he was actually the subject of a prophecy. Fire alone can save our clan. He is now the leader of Lionclan, takes two hits/lynches to kill. He can also chose a cat to send a message to each night. Has BTSC with Greystripe and Ravenpaw.
- Tallstar: Tallstar has always been rather amiable towards Thunderclan. The ties of friendship were sealed when Fireheart and Greystripe saved his clan. He is the leader of Windclan, and also a leader of Lionclan. Takes two hits/lynches to kill. He can copy one action each night. He can not copy the same action more than once.
- Greystripe: Greystripe was an apprentice, Greypaw, when he was told to track a kittypet to assess his tracking skills. That kittypet was Rusty. Greypaw attacked Rusty, as he was told to, and Rusty, surprisingly enough, fought back rather than fleeing. Greystripe has been Firestar's friend ever since. Once, he met a Riverclan cat named Silverstream. They immediately fell in love, against the warrior code. After Silverstream died, Greystripe left Thunderclan to be with his kits in Riverclan. Unfortunately, Greystripe was driven out when Tigerstar took over Riverclan. Having left Riverclan, he is loyal to Firestar once more. Unfortunately, he trusts everyone, but everyone also trusts him. All actions on him will be redirected to the player of Greystripe's choice (and yes, he can choose himself). Has BTSC with Firestar and Ravenpaw.
- Ravenpaw: Ravenpaw saw Tigerstar kill Redtail. Tigerstar has been threatening to kill him for a while now. It didn't help that Ravenpaw was Tigerstar's apprentice. Finding out the truth, Fireheart and Greystripe took him out of camp, and hid him on a farm, claiming to Tigerstar that he died. He is a loner (but a very smart one at that). He can ask the host (me) one yes/no question each night. Has BTSC with Greystripe and Firestar.
- Cinderheart: After a crippling incident on the thunderpath unforeseen even by Starclan, Cinderpaw could not become a warrior. So, she became Yellowfang's apprentice. Unfortunately, she was never meant to be a medicine cat. Can save a player from any action. She can also choose to forfeit her action to instead consult Starclan about a players role (spy). In addition to her night action, she can make her vote count 0x, 1x or 2x.
- Deadfoot: There is not much to say about Deadfoot. The deputy of Windclan, and very diplomatic. Can learn one player's faction each night.
- Mudclaw: Mudclaw is incredibly loyal. He is hesitant to let anyone on Windclan territory, even to go to highstones. A vicious Windclan warrior. He can block a player.
- Stonefur: Stonefur was the mentor of Stormpaw, one of Greystripe's kits. His sister, Mistyfoot, was the mentor of the other. Once Stonefur was exposed as being the child of Bluestar and Oakheart, therefore being half clan, he hand his family were taken hostage. Originally Riverclan, but after being exposed by Tigerstar as half-clan, he and his family are in danger. Has an RID kill. If he targets Darkstripe, even without guessing correctly, Darkstripe dies.
- Tigerclan (BTSC and Nightkill) (Wincon: Be in the majority, and outlive Firestar):
- Tigerstar: Originally Tigerclaw, of Thunderclan, but after a failed attempt at killing Bluestar in order to become leader, he was driven out. He only wants controll. Nothing more. Soon after, he took over a band of rogues, and took over Shadowclan. Now he is the leader of Tigerclan. Takes two hits/lynches to kill. He has an RID kill each night.
- Leapordstar: Not quite the oldest (and not quite the wisest) of the clan leaders. She was the leader of Riverclan, but after being convinced by Tigerstar, she is now the second in command of Tigerclan (although he hopes to take down Tigerstar at some point and rule the clans alone). Can make her vote count 0x, 1x, or 2x in lynch.
- Blackfoot: Blackfoot is the go-to deputy. That meaning, he just seems to be everycat's. He is Tigerstar's deputy. A firm supporter of Tigerstar's pure-blood madness, but only because he is loyal to his clan. He can spy on one player each night and learn their action.
- Runningnose: Possibly the worst medicine cat ever. He can't even cure his own cold! Under Brokentail's rule, he was forced to make false prophecies that only foretold victory for Shadowclan. Now, he has no desire to see a war, but is bound by his loyalty to his clan. Having experience with false prophecies, he can add something to the night post.
- Darkstripe: I don't know why Tigerstar trusts him. Darkstripe just fills up space (and performs the nightkill (until he dies, in which case someone else performs it (But that's only for the story))) and the moment Tigerstar dies, he will defect and join Bloodclan. Although Darkstripe was Tigerstar's biggest supporter in Thunderclan, and he stayed in Thunderclan as a spy after Tigerstar was banished.
Bloodclan (Wincon: Directly kill (at least) two of the clan leaders, and outlive the rest):
- Scourge: He has a debt to repay. He wants his revenge. He is hardly bigger than an apprentice, but is the most feared cat in Twolegplace. He was originally a kittypet named Tiny, but after being traumatized by his siblings, he fled to live in the forest, to prove to himself that he was strong. Tigerstar (then Tigerpaw) was about to attack him, but Bluestar held Tigerpaw back. Scourge has since then sworn his revenge on the cats who drove him out of the forest. Ruthless. He can kill one player each night. He knows who the other Bloodclan cats are.
- Bone: Scourge's unnoficial deputy. (Bloodclan was never very organized). Knows who Scourge is. He can make a guess as to who Tigerclan is going to kill, and can redirect the kill if he guesses right.
- Darkstripe (after Tigerstar dies): Knows who Scourge is, and knows who is in Tigerclan, but cannot directly reveal anyone's identity. If he does, he dies at the end of the night/day. Can not be killed by Tigerclan
- Araver - Darkstripe
- LJayden - Runningnose
- MissKitten - Blackfoot
- golfjunkie - Tigerstar
- EDM (Hallie15dancer) - Leapordstar
MVP: None selected by host.
Day and Night Posts
|A stranger ran into the Thunderclan camp. Or rather, he was no stranger, but he wasn't Thunderclan, and was not easily welcomed.
"Stonefur!" exclaimed Firestar. "What are you doing here?" Stonefur bowed his head. "Tigerstar's half-clan madness has taken over the whole clan. He's joined forces with Riverclan, and-" "We know," replied a large grey tom. "They call themselves Tigerclan. It's the reason I've left." Stonefur turned to Greystripe. "Yes. I only just escaped. Greystripe, he has your kits hostage." "What? That flea ridden rogue! I'll, I'll," Firestar turned to his friend. "Calm down, Greystripe," and then turning back to Stonefur, "Ravenpaw has agreed to help. He should be hear any minute with Tallstar."
"As most of you know, we two clans have joined forces in order to survive without inter-clan fighting, which causes most of our strife. Why should we fight? If we joined together, there will be enough prey for everyone!" Not much could be said to argue with Leapordstar's motivational speech. It was short, concise, and explained exactly why Riverclan was joining Shadowclan under the name of Tigerclan. Leapordstar leaped down from the boulder she was standing on, and Tigerstar took his place. "And now, my friends, (I am glad I can call you friends as we are no longer enemies), to business. Thunderclan and Windclan have refused to join us. Because of this, some cats her may be feeling doubt. That, perhaps, Leapordstar and I cannot, in fact, lead the clans, and all the clans, to victory. Anyone who has doubt in their mind must be eliminated! And who has more doubt in their minds than the filthy blooded creatures, the half clans. Stained with disloyalty, who knows which clan they'll side with. And it may shock you to know that there are half clan cats right in this very camp!" Tigerstar nodded to Darkstripe. "Bring them." Darkstripe grabbed two kits by the scruff, and nudged a third cat towards the boulder. You know Mistyfoot. What you don't know is that she is the daughter of the recently deceased Bluestar!" A ripple of surprise shook the clan. "As for these miserable creatures," continued Tigerstar, gesturing to the kits. "You know that they are the kin of that filthy traitor, Greystripe! They will be executed at the next full moon, for all the clans to see!" A group of cats walked into the hollow, almost silently. The one at the head, no bigger than an apprentice, spoke. "You had a proposition for me, Tigerstar?" he said, with obvious contempt on the last word. "Ah, yes. Tigerclan, we have just been joined by Bloodclan, led by Scourge, who will aid us in the destruction of Thunderclan and Windclan." Most of the clan shrank back at the sight of the Bloodclan cats. Scourge was tiny, but with a collar of teeth, and claws extended with teeth as well, not to mention the look of evil determination in his eyes, no cat had any doubt that this cat could kill without a thought. "Tigerstar," spoke Scourge, "I'd be happy to help your cause, if only you weren't in it." "What do you mean?" "I mean I have a score to settle. The forest will belong to Bloodclan, and Bloodclan alone!"
|Bone was watching the Tigerclan from the shadows. He was too far away to hear what they were saying, but he saw Tigerstar drawing a map for Darkstripe. Bone rushed ahead before Darkstripe left. He had to change the track signs and fool Darkstripe into going somewhere else.
Mudclaw made his way along the Windclan border. Maurice came by. "What do you think you're doing here?" asked the Windclan warrior. "This is Windclan territory. You've got no right to be here." Maurice didn't need convincing. Windclan protected their borders well, after they had been temporarily driven out by Shadowclan.
Firestar swiftly ran to Windclan territory. He was stopped by Mudclaw, but upon seeing the face of an ally, the warrior stepped aside to allow Firestar to meet with Tallstar. Mudclaw may have been overly loyal, but he wasn't an idiot.
Greystripe had a personal protector tonight. He had befriended Hallie, and she would gladly take any blows coming his way.
Darkstripe followed his orders well. Hirkala may not have been half-clan, but Darkstripe didn't care. One blow to the neck and Hirkala was gone.
Scourge stalked his target. Nothing could withstand the force of his reinforced claws. Nothing could get in his way. Nothing would ever be stupid enough to dare. Before the night was out, Araver was no more.
Shadowclan cats were known for being stealthy. Blackfoot was stealthy as he followed Glycerine, and could just make out another face. Satisfied, Blackfoot went back to report to Tigerstar.
Cinderheart stared at the sky. Who was Benjer? Cinderheart looked to Starclan for an answer. The answer was there.
Deadfoot looked at the body of Araver. He was dead, but recognizable. At least, recognizable as to which clan he belonged to.
Dawn came, and the clans met to discuss what to do next.
|Segul stood upon the great rock. Never before had fourtrees been used for an execution. Never before had there been an execution. As Starclan came down to take Segul away, Tallstar shouted out to the sunset.
"You killed my greatest warrior, Starclan. I will seek revenge!" Then he turned to the gathering. "Now which miserable flea-bitten cat was responsible for this?"
|Darth Legion was wandering about. Not something to do during this time of night. Cinderheart ushered him into the Thunderclan medicine den, and Darth Legion remained there for the night.
Firestar came into the medicine den. After making sure Darth Legion couldn't here, he told Cinderpetl what he knew.
Greystripe approached his friend as of last night, Hallie. Again, no harm could come to him in this position.
Stonefur briskly set off after his target. He had his target properly found out this time. Benjer never stood a chance. Stonefur had vengeance in his heart, and before the night was out, Benjer was no more.
Scourge approached his target for the night. Maurice. But unfortunately for Scourge, the leader managed to live another day.
Tigerstar gathered his cats into a clearing in the Shadowclan camp. "There is an enemy in our midst. I lured him here, and he will die." Tigerstar raised his claw, and brought it down on Glycerine's throat.
Leaving the execution, Runningnose invited Curr3nt into the medicine den, stopping at the fresh kill pile to pick up two mice. "I find watching death makes me rather hungry," remarked Runningnose, passing one of the mice to Curr3nt. Curr3nt took a bite out of his mouse. "Oh dear," said Runningnose, flatly. "It looks like I shall need two mice to eat. After all, there are two deaths here tonight." Curr3nt looked down at his mouse, and saw sticky red juice pouring out of it. "Deathberries," he gasped, before collapsing on to the ground, dead.
Tallstar made his way to the edge of Windclan territory. Towards a barn where a loner named Barley lived. Tallstar approached the black and white loner. "I need your help," said Tallstar. "Why should I help you?" asked Barley. "Ravenpaw sent me," responded Tallstar. While that wasn't strictly true, given the circumstances, Tallstar doubted that Ravenpaw would mind. "Have a mouse," replied the loner, gruffly. "I have a question for you,"
|Everyone expected it. The medicine cat couldn't even cure his own cold! It was a wonder he had lasted this long. LJayden went to Starclan with no regrets. Runningnose was no more. What could Tigerclan do now?|
|Firestar pulled Stonefur over. With the half-clan madness taking over, there were a few words he wanted to share.
Tigerstar silently stalked into the Windclan camp. He needed to speak to Maurice, and Maurice was taking temporary shelter there due to the war. The body would not be discovered until the morning.
Tigerstar was not satisfied with the level of respect he was getting from his followers. He needed to show them how to properly kill someone without dying themselves. Vineetrika would be a fine cat to make an example out of.
Blackfoot followed his target through the dead of night. All was still. Peaceful, almost. Ironic that he thought this, and yet he was following Peace.
|The cats gathered around fourtrees. Who should they kill? They were tied up between MissKitten and Peace. Cinderheart looked to Starclan for assurance. She had used her influence to the best of its effect, but Leopardstar was a clan leader, and no one argued with a clan leader. After some while, she informed the clans.
"There will be no death today. Starclan has frowned down upon it."
|Cinderheart circled her den. No one would be sneaking up on Young Scientist tonight.
Tigerstar followed Panther quietly. After a while, he shouted out, "Panther, stop. I need to speak with you. One leader to another." Poor Panther should know not to trust a Tigerclan leader.
Blackfoot had nothing to do, so he decided to follow Peace, and see what she was up to. He responded to Tigerstar with his news.
|Once again, Cinderheart and Leapordstar had a disagreement. And once again, no one would die.|
|Panther was quite reluctant to come with Cinderpelt into the medicine den. Cinderpelt had to diagnose her with whitecough before she agreed, but in the end, Panther was safer through the night.
Tigerstar had no trouble getting into the Thunderclan camp. Ha made it a point to find Panther. After searching the camp, he knew where she was. He approached the medicine den. "What do you want?" asked Cinderpelt. "I've come to kill Panther," stated the Tigerclan leader, bluntly. "But you musn't do that!" "Try stopping me." And with that, Tigerstar actually turned around and prepared to leave. Unfortunately, his next victim had only half listened to the exchange. "No!" shouted Young Scientist, running in front of Tigerstar. "Kill me instead." "With pleasure," growled the tabby tom.
|It was the end. Tigerstar grabbed Panther by the scruff and pulled him up onto the great rock. It was the full moon. Every cat watched in horror as Tigerstar brought his claws down on Firestar's throat. At last, the forest belonged to him.|
End of Game Roster
- Hirkala - Ravenpaw - Killed N1 by Baddies
- Araver - Darkstripe - Killed N1 by Scourge
- Youngscientist(Darth Legion) - Cinderheart - Killed N5 by Baddies
- peace - Greystripe- survived - LOST
- benjer3 - Bone - Killed in N2 by Goodies
- Segul - Mudclaw - Lynched in D1
- Vineetrika - Stonefur - Killed N3 by Baddies
- maurice - Tallstar - RID Killed N3 by Baddies
- LJayden - Runningnose - Lynched in D2
- MissKitten - Blackfoot- survived
- curr3nt - Deadfoot - Killed N2 by Baddies
- Panther - Firestar - Lynched in D5
- Glycereine - Scourge - RID Killed N2 by Baddies
- golfjunkie - Tigerstar- survived
- EDM (Hallie15dancer) - Leapordstar - survived
|List of actions|