|Wheel of Time Mafia|
|Host||Medji & sayalzah|
|Link||Wheel of Time Mafia|
|Size||18 Players (Large)|
|Roster|| 1) Music_luvr95 2.0 (Izzy)|
2) tpaxatb 2.0 (CrazyPainter)
|First to Die|| tpaxatb &|
|Last Remaining|| 3) Slick|
It began on February 15th, 2009 and ended in a Baddie win in N5 (February 28th, 2010).
- Aes Sedai: Aes Sedai have the ability to weave. Any Aes Sedai targeted by an Aes Sedai will know that an Aes Sedai has targeted her, but not who. All Aes Sedai (Goodies and Forsaken) have BTSC with each other.
- Dreamer: Dreamers have the ability to enter Tel'aran'rhiod. Any Dreamer who enters Tel'aran'rhiod during the night cannot be targeted that night except by Rand, Egwene, Perrin and the Father of Lies. Dreamers may not be in Tel'aran'rhiod more than one night in a row, except Egwene. Use of the Dreamer ability negates a player's other abilities for the night.
- Tel'aran'rhiod: The world of dreams. Any player in Tel'aran'rhiod cannot be effected by a player outside Tel'aran'rhiod. The Father of Lies can only effect Tel'aran'rhiod. The Dragon Reborn and Perrin can effect players inside Tel'aran'rhiod.
- Warder: Warders are the personal bodyguards of Aes Sedai. When Moiraine Damodred dies, al'Lan Mandragoran is bonded by Nyneave al'Meara, if both still live. Nyneave and Lan gain BTSC. When Nyneave al'Meara dies, her attacker and al'Lan Mandragoran die if they are bonded.
- Limited BTSC: Rand, Mat and Perrin have a limited form of BTSC. The host will decide what information will be communicated between the three, and will PM each of them with a dream that the others have that indicate some clue as to what the others were up to that night.
- Inactivity means n^2 votes being applied to you each day.
- Tie votes will result in n-1 players being lynched, determined by random.org.
- Roles of all dead people are revealed (including people killed at night)
Goodies: WinCon: Kill all Forsaken and Padan Fain.
- Rand al'Thor - (m) Dragon Reborn. Has a 25% chance to discover a clue about the Forsaken every DAY. Can block any player every night. Cannot die while Moiraine lives. Limited BTSC with Mat/Perrin.
- Mat Cauthon - (m) Cannot be killed by Padan Fain. 50% chance to avoid death if targeted. 50% chance to reveal attacker. 50% chance to escape if captured. Limited BTSC with Rand/Perrin.
- Perrin Aybara - (m) Can kill every even night. Spy every odd night. Cannot be fooled. Limited BTSC with Rand/Mat.
- Moiraine Damodred - (f) Aes Sedai. BTSC with al'Lan Mandragoran.
- al'Lan Mandragoran - (m) Warder. Can kill every night.
- Egwene al'Vere - (f) Aes Sedai. Dreamer. Can know one target's actions. Can enter Tel'aran'rhiod every night. Knows who entered Tel'aran'rhiod that night.
- Elayne Trakand - (f) Aes Sedai. Vote counts as x0, x1 or x2.
- Elmindreda (Min) Farshaw - (f) Spy every night. 25% chance of not being fooled.
- Nyneave al'Meara - (f) Aes Sedai. Can save on person from death every night.
- Aviendha - (f) Aes Sedai. Dreamer. Can block an Aes Sedai every night.
- Elaida a'Roihan - (f) Amyrlin Seat. Aes Sedai. View target's actions odd nights. Capture player even days.
Forsaken: WinCon: Kill all players. Padan Fain may remain alive.
- Father of Lies - (m) Dreamer. Cannot exit Tel'aran'rhiod. Can resurrect one Forsaken every 3rd night. That player's resurrection is not revealed until they take an action. Limit three.
- Nae'blis - (m) Aes Sedai. Change one player's target each night.
- Aran'gar - (f) Aes Sedai. Dreamer. Know one player's actions each night.
- Osan'gar - (m) Aes Sedai. Dreamer. Can kill every odd night.
- Mesaana - (f) Aes Sedai. Dreamer. Make player appear good / bad.
Indy #1: Kill Dragon Reborn, Father of Lies and Nae'blis. Survive.
- Padan Fain - (m) Must kill each night.
Indy #2: Kill every Aes Sedai, Father of Lies and Padan Fain.
- Pedron Niall - (m) Capture each day. 50% chance to learn role. Cannot be fooled. Aes Sedai killed if Pedron Niall learns their role in this way.
- akaslickster - Father of Lies
- Tpax 3.0 (clozobozo) - Aran'gar
- GMaster479 - Nae'blis
- Magic_luver101 - Mesaana
- JarZe - Osan'gar
MVP: JarZe ([Host's choice http://brainden.com/forum/index.php?/topic/11149-wotm/page__view__findpost__p__219406])
Day and Night Posts
|Prelude - A Sinister Plot:|
|Aran'gar was lounging on a rather overlarge chair when Osan'gar came in. Her eyes widened at the sight of him, as did his for her. Apparently they had both thought this to be a private meeting. They turned together to watch as a gateway appeared in the middle of the room and Mesaana stepped out. So, she was involved too. Aran'gar wondered what it could be that Moridin wanted with the three of them.
As if thinking his name was a summons, the Nae'blis stalked out of one of the tunnels leading elsewhere in Tel'aran'rhiod, the skulls that made up the cobble crunching under his feet. Aran'gar dropped to her knees quickly, and was somewhat mollified to see that the other two knelt down just as quickly as she. She *would* be Nae'blis one day, and then this overlarge Myrddral would kneel to her. "Rise." It was a single word, but it held all of the command and authority that the Father of Lies had entrusted the man with. She rose, playing the part. "The Great Lord has decided that the time to act has come. We are to assault the Aes Sedai and the Dragon Reborn, and we are to leave no survivors. We four have been entrusted this great honour. I trust you will not fail in this task." The saa fairly flew across his eyes as he looked at each of them in turn. "Go back to your palaces and your armies. The time for invasion is not yet. We must strike down the leaders, the most powerful of them first. Disguise yourselves however you wish, but they must die." As Aran'gar stepped through her gateway, she contemplated the words of the Nae'blis. She knew just how she would start...
Egwene woke with a start. Rand and the White Tower were in trouble! The Forsaken were going to try to assassinate them and then invade the world! She kicked out of bed and donned the stole of the Amyrlin Seat. She was going to have to convene the Sitters, and make peace with Elaida. The White Tower could not face this threat divided.
Pedron Niall sighed as he let the latest report fall. All of his efforts were working out well, but one was starting to lag. He would have to focus all of his attention on those witches from Tar Valon. They were starting to grow in numbers again, and the Light only knew what those Darkfriends would do when they were numerous enough to overpower the armies of the land.
Padan Fain watched as the housewife's feet and hands beat against the floor in helpless agony, her throat too tightly constricted to scream, and finally she collapsed. It was almost an art, just nicking them enough for the venom of Shadar Logoth to take them, but not enough to make it quick. It was enough, almost, to make him forget. Suddenly the al'Thor boy's face loomed in his mind, and hatred overtook him. He slammed the dagger through the heart of the man who had just watched his wife die, killing him instantly. Almost, he regretted it. Almost, he thought he could have enjoyed the death. But no, he would not be satisfied until that boy was dead at his feet. He could not rest until his task was done. Fain skulked out of the farmhouse into the night, leaving the bodies to be found later. He could still feel the pull of the boy, leading him onward, onward to his destiny. One way or another, he would kill Rand al'Thor.
|Aviendha was suspicious of that Izzy character...something didn't quite seem right about her. Whatever it was that Izzy was up to, she was going to put a stop to it. Using all of the skill she had learned when she was wedded to the spear, she snuck up on Izzy and vowed that whatever Izzy tried to do that night would not happen. Just as she was settling in to watch, Aviendha saw Izzy enter the tent that had been set up. A few minutes later, she heard snoring. She snorted. Nothing was going to come out of there that night.
Walking down the halls of the palace in Tanchico, where she and Rand had been making a short visit, Min was startled to see someone she recognized. Not only that, but she could see auras around the familiar person's head, auras that she was certain of the meaning to. Calmly, she kept walking as she passed Magic. She was going to have to remember what she saw for later.
"I am Elaida do'Avriny, the Amyrlin Seat, and if I say her every move, then I want her every move reported to me! Every one! I want to know what she ate for dinner, how many times she raised her spoon, and whether or not she quirked her left eyebrow! Tell me NOW!" The Accepted in front of her shook with fear, but responded shakily with "Yes, Mother," and began retelling the events of the night. When the Accepted left, Elaida shook her head. So, Framm had gone to bed early, and just fallen asleep that night. Well, there was always tomorrow to try and squeeze some clue about what she was up to out of her. Maybe by then her spies would have something more useful to tell.
Matrim Cauthon was just drifting off to sleep when he saw a brief flash of light outside his tent. He froze, reaching carefully for his ashan'derai, the spear with a sword tip that he somehow knew how to use after the visit in to that Light accursed ter'angreal. As a figure slipped into his tent, he flashed the weapon at it, and whoever it was fell backwards into the tent wall, the ashan'derai just missing it. As Mat came to his feet in his shortclothes roaring, the figure darted outside, and Mat just had time to see a gateway closing with the cloak he had been chasing on the other side. He cursed, wishing he had been able to see who it was.
Nyneave set out to make sure everything was alright. She felt a storm approaching, felt it in her bones, and she knew that something was about to happen...tonight. She stopped by Izzy's tent, where she saw Izzy inside sleeping. Creeping carefully in, she wove a complicated weave of Spirit, Water and Air, Delving into Izzy's conciousness. Nothing amiss here, nothing out of place, and no injuries. Nyneave crept carefully out of the tent and continued on her way.
Padan Fain crept carefully about the camp, looking for any indication of which tent belonged to the al'Thor boy. He was so focused that before he knew it, there was a call from behind him asking him who he was and why he was skulking about out there. Quicker than thought, he whirled about and shoved his hand into tpaxatb's mouth, silencing him. His ruby hilted dagger flashed once, and he watched with satisfaction as the interfering whelp felt the evil of Shadar Logoth enter their veins. Tpaxatb let out a scream of agony that no amount of muffling would have kept quiet as their body arched into an unnatural position and their legs and arms flailed about, hands and feet beating against the ground. In seconds, Nyneave was dead. Fain crept off into the night again. With that noise, there would be no going after the al'Thor boy again tonight.
As Rand looked around the camp, he thought about what he had heard that day, the reports that the Maidens had brought him, and the so-called advice from the Aes Sedai that always seemed to be hanging around. Rand called over one of the Maidens that were guarding him. "I wish for the Maidens to capture Lost in Space, the reports indicate that they are planning something tonight that I don't want to happen. Ensure that it does not." The Maiden handtalk flashed, and two of his guard ran off into the night.
Perrin let his mind expand and found the wolves that he knew would be near. He sent them an urgent thought. He had to know what Izzy was up to. It was the most important thing he could think of to help Rand. He pushed the sending with all the urgency he could find. "We go" was the response. Now he would just have to wait for them to get close enough to see what was going on.
Osan'gar fell back from the gateway where he had nearly lost his life from that blasted ashan'derai. Where had anyone found one of those? As far as he knew, no time capsules had been recovered aside from what the other Chosen had found. He had failed to kill his first target. He would not fail to kill the other. He made another gateway and stepped into the ironically named Bastion of the Light. The old man at the desk looked up, startled to see him. Osan'gar quickly gathered him up and bound him with bonds of Air, then stalked closer, laughing at Music. The Great Lord has decreed that we shall rule this land, old man. And you stand in our way, you and your Whitecloaks. Osan'gar wove Spirit, Water and Fire just so, and laid it on him. Pedron Niall's eyes glazed over instantly as his body slumped in the bonds of Air. Osan'gar tied the bonds off. They would find the corpse in the morning, still hanging there. It would take an Aes Sedai to bring it down. He laughed. That would prove a dilemma indeed. Leave the corpse there, or let what the Whitecloaks called the 'Tar Valon witches' take it down? Osan'gar laughed to himself as he stepped through another gateway back to meet with the rest of the Chosen.
Aran'gar thought for a while about how best to assist the Nae'blis, and through him the Great Lord, with his endeavor. She determined to make herself a shroud and follow Abhisk around. Nobody would see her, or even know she existed, not with this powerful a shroud.
|The day started off like most days do, a beautiful morning, everyone having breakfast and relaxing to the glorious sounds of wild accusations being thrown around at each other. At first Chrispen was accused, and then twin_bro. Before long, everyone was accusing everyone except for a few that weren't talking. It didn't take long for people to notice them not talking, and then fingers started getting pointed at them. "BlackCat1313 isn't saying anything! I think it was her!" Blackcat sniffed, but didn't say anything. As the day was winding down, and people stopped shouting, BlackCat stepped forward. "I'm positive that Magic is Mesaana." That set off a new round of voting, with two people changing their votes to Magic. When the day ended, Magic was ahead by one. Her shroud dropped as she embraced the One Power, determined to kill the whelp that had outed her. Suddenly she staggered as a Shield was woven and slammed into place. Impossible! She was one of the Chosen, one of the strongest Aes Sedai even in the Age of Legends! Turning, she saw a full circle, and every one was full with the One Power. She had been caught. She started begging, saying she could teach them things that they never dreamed. It didn't take long before they had stilled her, though, then she was strapped up and birched. She screamed for hours under the combined lashing of every Aes Sedai there, and at the end the Amyrlin Seat ordered her executed.|
|The night was calm. It was in total contrast to the night before. But the watchers of the night did not waver.
Padan Fain crouched in the shadows. He was continuing his methodical search for Rand al'Thor. He chose at random one of the tents and crept in. He uncovered the person in one flourish and saw that it was not who he was seeking. Ah well, he thought. There are other days. But at least I can make her suffer for the waste of a night. BlackCat1313's wail rent the peaceful night, her last.
|It didn't take long for the accusations to start. Everybody was convinced that Music was the Father of Lies. Without much to go off of, they didn't know what else to think. Quickly, more and more people started pointing their fingers at her, until twoaday stood up and said that Music was most definitely a goodie. It fell on deaf ears, however, and just gained suspicion for himself as akaslickster pointed out that a baddie would definitely want to preserve the life of their only protection from death. As night fell, the day got quieter, and with no further changes, Music Cauthon was hung by the handle of his own Ashan'derai.|
|Aviendha set out this night with a purpose. After careful thinking and much puzzling, she had decided that GMaster needed to be stopped. She snuck up on him, and she saw him laying a weave over someone as they slept. Carefully, she crept closer, and studied it. As GMaster walked away, Aviendha embraced the One Power and carefully pulled the weave apart, one thread at a time. Whatever that weave was, it wouldn't work tonight.
Lan has his sights set tonight, and he marched with a purpose, the sword of Malkieri Kings in his gauntleted hand. As he approached his target's tent, though, he noticed that they were asleep. He cursed. It would not be right to kill someone in their sleep. Roughly he jostled them, but they did not wake. He frowned, and roughed him harder. Still nothing. Scowling, he stalked out of the tent. There would be a better time. It would bring dishonour to him and to his Aes Sedai if he were to kill a person without giving them the chance to fight back. As he turned to go back to his own tent, he saw someone standing in the shadows. It looked like...Osan'gar! Quickly, he whipped his sword out and rushed at the Forsaken, but before he could get there, he was touched by a weave of fire. He flashed instantly to flames, and his screams rent the night as he was completely engulfed. The pain was excruciating. Osan'gar smiled as he stepped into his gateway. Malkier now truly was dead. The other side of the gateway led directly to the interior of twoaday's tent. It was completely empty. In a rage, Osan'gar burned the whole tent to the ground as he wove another gateway back to his sanctuary. He was gone! Where had he gone?
Elaida was looking over her reports when one came to her that caught her interest. She looked at it more carefully. 'Yes,' she thought to herself. 'That's just what I wanted to know.' Elaida smiled to herself as she set the report carefully in the laquered box that she had warded against anyone but her opening.
Padan Fain crept slowly to where the al'Thor boy's tent was reported as being. He wasn't sure he trusted the sneaky witch who had told him where to look, but it couldn't be worse than just guessing again. As he crept closer, he saw a movement from the side. Suddenly he was not able to move. He tried to squirm his way out of it, but he was stuck tight.
Twoaday squeezed the last little bit of way out of the cell through the hole he had made. It had taken all night to get free from whoever had ordered him into the cell. He would have to be more careful to watch for traps in the future.
|The day started out with three fast votes being sent out for onetruth, but the tides quickly turned as arguments swayed opinions to Abhisk. Well before the day ended, Abhisk knew he was dead. As Padan Fain's body was burned, and the evil of Shadar Logoth banished from the world, all looked on somberly and gave thanks that they would never again have to worry about Mordeth escaping.|
|Tpaxatb was making her rounds, checking on the spear sisters when she saw her target. Carefully, she bound them in air. It would dissipate in a few hours, but for now, they would be making no trouble. She turned to leave, and saw a sight to scare any person. Her last thought was that she had never seen anyone weave with such speed as Aran'Gar did.|
|The day started very quickly with accusations being pointed at both twin_bro and Chrispen, and more and more fingers were pointed. But the time the day wound down, however, there was one voice that had yet to be heard. As they searched for LIS, they pondered the meanings of the votes that had come in that day, but they never found Moiraine.|
|After much discussion between them, the Chosen knew just how to act. As JarZe once again set out to kill his unsuspecting targets, the rest of them set out to do their nasty work. Unfortunately for GMaster, onetruth was on to him, and he wasn't able to pull off his intended misdirection, however while she was distracted with him, onetruth fell to the balefire summoned by JarZe. Rand al'Thor's thread was erased completely from the Pattern. Screaming for vengeance, twoaday ran towards JarZe in a lust for revenge. JarZe easily sidestepped the attack, and opened a gateway to the Chosen's hideout right where twoaday was standing, splitting him neatly in half. The rest of the Chosen stepped out of the gateway, carefully avoiding the bloody corpse that was left behind. They had the rest of them outnumbered now, and it didn't take long to gather them up and have them executed.|
End of Game Roster
- Music 2.0 (Izzy) - Matrim Cauthon - Lynched D2
- Tpax 2.0 (Crazypainter) - Aviendha (Aes Sedai) - Killed N4 by Baddies
- akaslickster - Father of Lies
- BlackCat1313 - Elmindreda Farshaw - Killed N2 by Padan Fain
- pablos4pandas - al'Lan Mandragoran - Killed N3 by Baddies
- twin_bro - Elaida do'Avriny (Aes Sedai)
- tpaxatb - Nyneave al'Meara (Aes Sedai) - Killed N1 by Padan Fain
- abhisk - Padan Fain - Lynched D3
- Tpax 3.0 (clozobozo) - Aran'gar (Aes Sedai)
- GMaster479 - Nae'blis (Aes Sedai)
- Framm18 - Egwene al'Vere (Aes Sedai)
- Music_luvr95 - Pedron Niall - Killed N1 by Baddies
- onetruth - Rand al'Thor - Killed N5 by Baddies
- Magic_luver101 - Mesaana (Aes Sedai) - Lynched D1
- JarZe - Osan'gar (Aes Sedai)
- chrispen - Elayne Trakand (Aes Sedai)
- twoaday - Perrin Aybara - Killed N5 by Baddies
- Lost in Space - Moiraine Damodred (Aes Sedai) - Lynched D4