|Link||X Men Mafia|
|Size||16 Players (Large)|
|Start Date||January 02, 2009|
|First to Die||Woon & Lost in Space (LIS died as goodie, came back as indy)|
|Last Remaining||Star_Tiger, Reaymond, A. Person, Lost in space 2.0, Izzy, DMS172, Twin Pop, RainThinker, andromeda, CrazyPainter, JarZe|
|MVP||Lost in Space (2.0)|
It began on January 02, 2009 and ended in a Indy win in N2 (January 13th).
- Each day the players will vote to have one person taken to the front of the line at Worthington Laboratories to receive an injection. This injection has a 50% of failing and a 50% chance of killing. Once injected that player’s role is revealed. If the injection fails, that player will not be allowed to use their ability the next night or day, depending on that player’s role.
- Every player has a secret ability which will be known only to them. Some are player chosen, some are automatic. However, once that ability has been used it will be revealed in the post without revealing the player’s identity.
Brotherhood – Has BTSC
- Magneto - Each night, he can choose one person to protect. Also he can save himself, but not two nights in a row. Cannot be identified by Professor X.
- Mystique - Any night but not two in a row, she may change her appearance to that of another player and perform that players action on another. That person will be notified that their likeness was duplicated and their action was not successful. The new target player will be chosen at random.
- Toad - Any night but not two in a row, selects one player that will lose their role ability for that night or following day.
- Pyro - Any night, but not two in a row, he can choose one player to kill.
- Sabretooth - Each night he can choose one player to kill.
- Professor X - Chooses one person each night to read their mind and find their role. The target will be notified that they were discovered and be allowed to send one message to the Professor.. Has a 50% chance of success. If he tries to identify Magneto, there is a 100% chance of failure.
- Wolverine - Invincible while Nightcrawler is alive, except to Stryker. Can choose to attack one person each night. Invincible to injection. Has a 25% chance of going into a rage, causing his attack to fail. Cannot be killed by Stryker the first night.
- Rogue - Has a two-part ability. Night 1: she can choose one target and drain them of their ability that night stopping their action. Night 2: she can use the player’s ability that she stole in any player in the game.
- Cyclops - Has BTSC with Jean Grey. Any night he can kill one person, as long as Jean Grey isn’t saving someone. If Jean Grey dies, then Cyclops gets restricted to use his ability any night but not two in a row.
- Jean Grey - Has BTSC with Cyclops. Any night she can save one person, as long as Cyclops isn’t killing someone. If Cyclops dies, then Jean Grey gets restricted to use her ability any night but not two in a row.
- Nightcrawler - He may save one person any night but not two nights in a row. If wolverine is attacked his save goes to him instead of his intended target. Knows who Wolverine is, but not vice versa.
- Beast – Each night, Beast can seek a HERO role of his choosing, and learns the identity of the player with that role. There is a 25% chance of failure.
- Colossus - May save one person any night but not two nights in a row
- Angel - He can save someone each night by flying them to safety. He can’t save the same person two nights in a row. Angel cannot save himself.
- Storm – Can control the weather. Before the game starts a 6-sided dice will be rolled and the ability will be PMed to the player.
- 1- Tornado: Storm can call in a tornado every other night starting with night two. There is a 50% chance of disorienting the target causing their action to fail and a 50% chance to kill the target.
- 2- Lightning: Storm can call in a lightning strike each day which has a 25% chance of missing her intended target and being directed to a new, random target, including herself. There is a 50% chance of missing the target altogether.
- 3- Fog: Only twice in the game can Storm call in a fog during the day and change a vote. The change will be revealed in the day post, provided the outcome is different.
- 4- Rain: Each night can summon a rain storm that causes her target to have a 33% fail rate in their ability. If Pyro is targeted there is a 100% chance of him failing.
- 5- Blizzard: every other night can summon up a blizzard which will stop the target from performing their action.
- 6- player can choose ability
- Stryker - Each night Stryker can choose one mutant to experiment on (kill) and reveal their identity. Wins if he kills Wolverine. If Wolverine is killed by another player, must be the last player remaining.
Game Idea and ExpectationsEdit
Congrats to LIS for winning!
Didn't think the game was going to end so swiftly. Notes have been made for a potential X:2 but who knows
peace*out/LIS v2.0 - Stryker
Day and Night PostsEdit
|A young man of about 22 walks up to a podium. He looks cool and calm and he gazes towards 16 individuals in the room. He takes a deep breath and speaks,
"Evolution, some believe in it, others do not. It is happening my friends. You all know first hand what I mean. Each of you have been given a gift, or curse, depending on how you look at it. Each of you has a path to take. Some of you have already chosen your way. Others are still confused.
There is a war going on. a war between mutants. Between those who feel that everyone deserves to live and those who feel that mutants should dominate the world. in the end one side will come out victorious.
Which side will that be? I do not know. In the end that will be up to you all."
In the corner a man, William Stryker, glares at the other 15, primarily eying Wolverine. "You'll all die if I have anything to say about it. Especially you, Wolverine"
|Night 1: Unforeseen Cricumstances|
|Lost in space was leaving the lecture. He was analyzing everything the young man said. As he left the building, and moved on past it, he could see a small fire at the end of the alleyway. Lost He turned and decided to make sure the fire was actually monitored and not going to burn down the nearby buildings.
Andromeda headed out of the building towards the park. It was quite the beautiful day. The birds were singing and the sky was blue. She was enjoying her day, watching the little kids run around without any worries. As she looked around some more, she noticed a woman approaching her from the distance.
Woon decided to hail a cab to head back to his house. As the cab rounded the corner, a large man wearing a fur coat, in the middle of summer nonetheless, stood snarling in the middle of the street.
Lost in Space headed further down the alleyway, as he approached the fire, he noticed that it was contained within a small trashcan.
“Who started this fire?” Lost in Space thought to himself. As he turned to head back, a young man stood there blocking his path.
“Where do you think you’re going?” the young man said as the flame form the trash can jumped into his hands.
“He’s going with me,” another voice said as he shot the young man with a tranquilizer dart.
“Who are you?” Lost in Space asked?
“It’s not important,” the other man said as he shot Lost in Space with another tranquilizer dart.
Rogue approached Andromeda with a smirk on her face. As she got closer, Andromeda stood up and smiled. Rogue reached out her arms to give her a hug. She slipped off her glove behind Andromeda’s back, put her hand on her neck and began to drain the life out of her. Just as Andromeda thought she was going to die, Colossus rushed Rogue, knocking her back. Rogue hit her head on a nearby tree and blacked out. Colossus picked Andromeda up and carried her to safety.
The cab driver attempted to swerve around the large man. As he did so the man leaped into the air and landed on the hood of the cab, crushing it.
“Sabretooth,” woon thought.
Sabretooth ripped open the back door and pulled woon out throwing him halfway across the street. Woon attempted to stand up and fight back. As he looked around to see where Sabretooth went, he heard a growl from behind him, and saw a telephone pole coming down right onto his head.
Lost in Space woke up and found himself strapped to a table. Stryker loomed over him smiling. “Well Professor, it seems even the greatest mind in the world can’t overcome the effect of my darts. I wonder how much your mind can endure pain. Can your mind overcome your pain receptors? Can you really use mind over matter and die without screaming? Now, I’m curious, what does the brain of the world’s greatest mind look like?” With that Stryker began to cut Professor X’s head open and laughed as the Professor let out a blood curdling scream.
|Day 1: Randomnity|
|It was the next day and a commotion was occurring outside Worthington Laboratories. All those who attended the previous day’s lecture, except for the two who died of course, were arguing back and forth.
Izzy: if there’s a war going on, it needs to end. And the best way to end this would be to start taking away powers. Starting with……star_tiger!
star_tiger: Whatever Izzy, limeliam has been on my list so I think he should be first.
The group argued back and forth. It looked like peace*out was going to be forced to the front of the line. That is until star_tiger decided to speak up and say, “you know what? Izzy should go.” The group all started to agree one by one. With that, Izzy was pushed to the front of the line.
Izzy: Hey hands off the merchandise! I can walk myself, geeze! Besides, I actually think we shoulda got that guy who gave us the lecture injected instead…
Dr. Worthington strapped Izzy into the table and reached for the needle. With a little squirt he cleared out the air and began to push the needle into her arm. Izzy struggled. Her wings expanded and broke the straps restraining her. A nearby nurse shot her with a stun gun and Izzy’s body went limp. Dr. Worthington stuck the needle into Izzys arm again and began to inject her. Just then, a strapping young man rushed in, punched Dr. Worthington, rendering him unconscious, scooped up Izzy and ran her out of the building.
Mystery man: You should be careful who you vote for. You never know if help will come your way again.
Izzy, still recovering from the stun gun shot, closed her eyes and opened them again. She looked up to see the face of her savior, only to see the mystery man rushing off to yet another party, or something.
|Night 2: Unexpected Conclusions|
|Someguy was sitting in front of the TV, trying to relax from the events that occurred earlier that day. The chaos and destruction was on the nighttime news and looked brutal. He turned the TV down as he thought he heard a knock at the door. Grabbing a nearby baseball bat Someguy walked towards the door slowly, he had a bad feeling about this. As soon as he approached the door, it was kicked in, knocking Someguy back with the door. Sabretooth stood there growling at him. Someguy looked at the bat picked it up with his mind and threw at Sabretooth, who barely missed getting hit. Sabretooth grabbed a lamp that was next to him and threw it at Someguy’s head, knocking him out. He then reached down for Someguys head, gave it a quick twist and left the limp body there for someone else to find. After all he was hungry and that was much more important.
Limeliam was walking back to his house when he noticed that clouds were moving in rapidly. He picked up his pace. “Only a few blocks left,” he thought to himself. The more he picked up his pace the darker the clouds got and the more the wind began to blow.
Storm: Where do you think you’re going?
Limeliam: Home, and if you got a problem with it I’d be glad to introduce you to my lighter and see if you still feel the same way.
Storm: You silly little boy, how ever are you going to direct your fire in a tornado?
Limeliam: What torna….
Just then, a tornado touched down scooping limeliam up and tossing him miles away.
Reaymond walked inside, “Hey, anyone home, you’ll never guess what happened a bit ago....hello?”
Wolverine: What happened a little bit ago isn’t important, unless you’re referring to me braking in…
Reaymond: How the…nevermind, lets go!
Wolverine extended his claws and charged at reaymond. It was a battle of animals. Wolverine had reaymond pinned. Just as he was about to thrust his claws into reaymonds heart his hand stopped.
Magneto: Now wait just a minute. You really don’t think I’m going to let you kill him do you?
Wolverine: Actually yes I….
Magneto: That was a rhetorical question! And the answer is no. In fact I’ve someone who’d like to meet you. Mr. Stryker?
Stryker walked into the room. “Heh heh thank you Magneto. You know wolverine, you’re quite a hard one to track down, let alone catch. Why don’t we go back to my lab and I’ll tell you all about your past, and your future.”
30 Minutes later…
Wolverine, Magneto, and Stryker enter Strykers lab. With Magneto’s help he gets Wolverine strapped down to the same table the Professor was cut open on.
Stryker: That is all Magneto. Allies today, perhaps enemies tomorrow.
Magneto: I’d hate to be you if it is the latter.
Wolverine looked up at Stryker, “Who the hell are you? How do you know me? What the hell do you want with me?”
Stryker: Calm down Wolverine, or should I say, puzzlegirl. Yes that was your name before the procedure. You were a military experiment. We made you invincible. We attached the adamantium to your skeleton. It was all us. And now, I want it back. You’re useless. You’re an animal running around the streets, and I’m animal control. I’m getting that precious metal back. Oh, and I don’t think you’ll be healing from these wounds….
End of Game RosterEdit
- Star_Tiger - Rogue
- Reaymond - Sabretooth
- A. Person - Storm
- peace*out/LIS v2.0 - Stryker
- Izzy - Angel
- Limeliam - Pyro - Killed N2 by Storm
- Lost In Space - Professor X - Killed N1 by Pyro and Stryker
- DMS172 - Cyclops
- Someguy - Jean Grey - Killed N2 by Sabretooth
- Puzzlegirl - Wolverine - Killed N2 by Stryker
- Twin Pop - Mystique
- RainThinker - Nightcrawler
- Andromeda - Beast
- Crazypainter - Magneto
- JarZe - Toad
- Woon - Colossus - Killed N1 by Sabretooth