|Size||16 Number Players (Large)|
|Start Date||January 15, 2009|
|Winning Faction||X-Men (goodies)|
|First to Die||Fox & Riranor|
|Last Remaining||randro, Twin_Bro, Reaymond, SomeGuy, andromeda|
It began on January 15, 2009 and ended in a X-Men win in N4 (January 22nd).
Game Mechanics Edit
- Each day the players will vote to have one person taken to the front of the line at Worthington Laboratories to receive an injection. This injection has a 50% of failing and a 50% chance of killing. Once injected that player’s role is revealed. If the injection fails, that player will not be allowed to use their ability the next night or day, depending on that player’s role.
- The nights will be 20 hours long (no exceptions, unless actions get sent in more quickly. The days will be exactly 24 hours long, unless there is a landslide vote in which case I may end it sooner.
- Every player has a secret ability which will be known only to them. Some are player chosen, some are automatic. However, once that ability has been used it will be revealed in the post without revealing the player’s identity.
Brotherhood – Has BTSC
- Magneto - Each night, he can choose one person to protect. Also he can save himself, but not two nights in a row. Cannot be identified by Professor X.
- Mystique - Any night but not two in a row, she may change her appearance to that of another player and perform that players action on another. That person will be notified that their likeness was duplicated and their action was not successful. The new target player will be chosen at random.
- Toad - Any night but not two in a row, selects one player that will lose their role ability for that night or following day.
- Pyro - Any night, but not two in a row, he can choose one player to kill.
- Sabretooth - Each night he can choose one player to kill.
- Professor X - Chooses one person each night to read their mind and find their role. The target will be notified that they were discovered and be allowed to send one message to the Professor.. Has a 50% chance of success. If he tries to identify Magneto, there is a 100% chance of failure.
- Wolverine - Invincible while Nightcrawler is alive, except to Stryker. Can choose to attack one person each night. Invincible to injection. Has a 25% chance of going into a rage, causing his attack to fail. Cannot be killed by Stryker the first night.
- Rogue - Has a two-part ability. Night 1: she can choose one target and drain them of their ability that night stopping their action. Night 2: she can use the player’s ability that she stole in any player in the game.
- Cyclops - Has BTSC with Jean Grey. Any night he can kill one person, as long as Jean Grey isn’t saving someone. If Jean Grey dies, then Cyclops gets restricted to use his ability any night but not two in a row.
- Jean Grey - Has BTSC with Cyclops. Any night she can save one person, as long as Cyclops isn’t killing someone. If Cyclops dies, then Jean Grey gets restricted to use her ability any night but not two in a row.
- Nightcrawler - He may save one person any night but not two nights in a row. If wolverine is attacked his save goes to him instead of his intended target. Knows who Wolverine is, but not vice versa.
- Beast - Any day but not two days in a row, Beast can seek a HERO role of his choosing, and learns the identity of the player with that role.
- Colossus - May save one person any night but cannot save anyone more than two nights in a row
- Angel - He can save someone each night by flying them to safety. He can’t save the same person two nights in a row. Angel can save himself.
- Storm – Can control the weather. Storm can only use one ability each night/day cycle.
- 1- Tornado: Storm can call in a tornado every other night starting with night two. There is a 50% chance of disorienting the target causing their action to fail and a 50% chance to kill the target.
- 2- Lightning: Storm can call in a lightning strike each day which has a 25% chance of missing her intended target and being directed to a new, random target, including herself.
- 3 - Rain: Each night can summon a rain storm that causes her target to have a 33% fail rate in their ability. If Pyro is targeted there is a 100% chance of him failing.
- 4 - Blizzard: every other night can summon up a blizzard which will stop the target from performing their action.
- Stryker - Each night Stryker can choose one mutant to experiment on (kill) and reveal their identity. Wins if he kills Wolverine. (Nightcrawler, and Magneto must be dead first). If Wolverine is killed by another player, must be the last player remaining.
Host's Summary Edit
Game Idea and Expectations Edit
Thank you all for playing. Definitely was an interesting game. Found some flaws that need to be fixed and the subtitle definitely proved to be a premonition of the players this time around.
Winning Faction Edit
- Randro - Wolverine
- Twin_Bro - Angel
- JarZe - Beast
- Reaymond - Colossus
- SomeGuy - Professor X
- GC - Rogue
- Izzy - Cyclops
- Andromeda- Nightcrawler
- Zerep - Jean Grey
- Riranor - Storm
Day and Night Posts Edit
|The Mystery Man hovers high over the Earth, gazing upon the deaths that occurred the two days prior. Laughing aloud he thinks to himself , 'Lets do this again, only this time I want tempers to be fueled, I was madness and rage, I want more blood!!!' and with that everyone rose from the dead. 16 individuals fighting for what they believe in, determined enough to let nothing stand in their way, nothing...|
|Night 1: Twisted Circumstances|
|The Brotherhood of Mutants sat around discussing what happened the pervious few days and their tempers rose. They refused to have a repeat of what happened last time. The goodies and Stryker were going to go down, and no one could stop them. ‘So that’s it then?” Magneto said as he stood up, “you all know what needs to be done, now go out and do it. Oh and do be careful, lest you get yourselves killed or caught. They all went their separate ways to hunt their prey.
Meanwhile, back at the X-Mansion, the X-men, some still dazed from being revived, sat in Professor X’s office. “I don’t need to ask you what you’re all thinking, because you know I know. And because I know I won’t waste your time by asking you a question in which I already know the answer, instead I’ll waste your time, with my inane ramblings.” Wolverine looked at Rogue who rolled her eyes at what the professor was saying. The Professor continued, “On a more serious note, something needs to be done about the Brotherhood, and Stryker. If we are ever to achieve peace in our society these threats need to be eliminated. You all know what you need to do, now do it, and please come back in one piece.
Stryker sat alone in his lab. “How could they be resurrected? I don’t get it. I practically chopped the Professor’s head off and I destroyed Wolverine! I saw myself do it! No matter, they will ALL die this time, including that blasted Mystery man!”
Star_tiger was walking down the street, thinking about what needed to be done. Her enemies need to be crushed. She stopped at the corner and waited for the crossing sign to light up. Just then, a black van pulled up next to her, the door flew open and she was pulled inside. “You’re the first one to go kid,” Stryker laughed. However, no sooner did he laugh, than the van can to a sudden halt in the middle of the road. “What the hell?” Stryker looked around; trying to see what stopped him. All of a sudden the side door was ripped off and Magneto stood there smiling. “Another time, another day Stryker, we are no longer allies after this little stunt of yours”
Lost in space sat down at Starbucks, sipping on his coffee. He always needed a caffeine boost before he worked, or did anything for that matter. As he sat there, he noticed a cute girl walk into the room. She looked over at him and smiled. He smiled back and continued to sip his coffee. As he started losing himself in thought he heard a sweet voice. “Hey, I’m Rogue.” “Hi there, I’m LIS.” Rogue extended her hand to shake his. As LIS reached for her hand, Nightcrawler appeared in a puff of smoked. He then grabbed LIS and disappeared just as quickly. “What the hell is wrong with you, you blueish freak?!” LIS exclaimed. “That was Rogue; if you had touched her she would have drained your life-force and could have possibly killed you.” “Oh, that could have been bad. In that case thank you. Now could to teleport me to a different Starbucks please?
Kathleen stood in line at the DMV. “I can’t believe I have to get new registration, AGAIN!” This is ridiculous. “She stood around looking at everyone in the room, wondering who were mutants and who weren’t. She noticed a large, hairy man at the end of the line who almost looked feral. Shoe looked around some more, but found nothing suspicious about anyone else. Kat looked back towards the man but he wasn’t there. Someone then tapped her shoulder with a very sharp nail. Kat turned around, Sabretooth let out a loud roar grabbed Kat by the face and threw her out the window. He threw anyone that was in his way, left or right as he walked to Kat’s lifeless body. Just to make sure she was dead he picked her up, threw her into the street, right in front of a moving bus.
Wolverine was creeping above on the rooftops, stalking his prey, waiting for the perfect time to attack. Izzy walked out of Taco Bell, yelling to someone about how horrible the food is. Wolverine took that opportunity to strike. He leaped off the wall, extended his claws, and flew straight at Izzy screaming. Izzy looked up, tried to jump out of the way, tripped over herself, and waited for the piercing of the claws. “I don’t think so sugar” Jean Grey said and she held Wolverine in mid air, a foot or so above Izzy. “No blood will be spilled here.” With that she threw Wolverine high into the air and left with Izzy. Izzy looked at Jean with wide eyes. “He can take it,” Jean said with a smile.
Riranor sat in the park meditating. He couldn’t function at 100% if he wasn’t calm and in control of his emotions. It was quite a beautiful day a light breeze, blue sky, about 85 degrees. Well, it was supposed to be 85 degrees. Riranor noticed that it seemed to be getting hotter outside. He opened his eyes, saw Pyro, and noticed his bench was on fire. Pyro torched Riranor and laughed while saying, “You know a good friend of mine once said, ‘Kill it with fire!’”
|Day 1: Heated Defenses|
|14 individuals approached Worthington laboratories. No one could get a word in over all the yelling and bickering. Andromeda got a word in, “It’s obvious Magneto saved ST, so she’s gotta be bad.” Other chimed in in agreement. Some decided to put the pressure on others. Some started to put the pressure on Andromeda; a lot of pressure. Finally, Andromeda snapped. “Fine, lynch me! I don’t care anymore; I’ve been trying to defend myself and none of you seem to even be paying attention to me! Screw this, I’m out!” Even with andromeda’s frustration, ST was unable to evade her fate. Dr. Worthington come outside, grabbed ST and had her strapped into a chair. A security guard searched her for weapons before the injection and found a lighter. “I’ll take this,” he said. Dr. Worthington stuck the needle into ST’s arm, injected her, and sent her on her way. The security guard gave the lighter back. ST lit it and tried to torch the guard, yet nothing happened. “What!?! It worked, but how? Izzy made it through last time…” Dr. Worthington approached her, sorry my dear, I guess you didn’t fall into the favor of that 50% fail rate.
Meanwhile, on the other side of the building, Andromeda was walking away, upset, and frustrated. The Mystery man walked up next to her and put his arm on her shoulder. She looked up at him and saw a smile on his face. He spoke, “don’t go, we all need you here.” She closed her eyes and blushed. When she opened then, the Mystery Man had vanished.
|Night 2: Revelations|
|LIS was sitting at Starbucks once again, when he noticed Rogue walk in and head straight to the counter. He immediately tensed up after what Nightcrawler said to him the other evening. He tried to hide himself with the newspaper he was reading in hopes that she wouldn’t see him again. As Rogue looked around she noticed LIS. “Hmm he looks interesting, must have some good ability to steal,” she thought to herself. She waited for her Vanilla latte’ to be served and then headed to his table. “Hi,” she said as LIS jumped up. “Get away from me!” LIS yelled at her. He nearly jumped halfway across the room, and Rogue could have sworn he ran along the wall just before he bolted outside and disappeared.
A. Person sat at her desk, taping her fingers rapidly, obviously uneasy about something. She looked concerned, almost paranoid. The slightest noise made her jump. She decided it’d be best if she just laid her head down on her desk and rested for a few minutes. Maybe then she would relax a bit. As she did so, Wolverine crept down the hall hoping to remain unnoticed. He approached the room where AP was resting and extended his claws. He stood in front of her desk laughing to himself at the ease of this kill. As he brought his fist down to strike AP he was stopped. He tried to move his other arm but that turned out to be impossible. AP sat up laughing, “Did you really think you could kill me that easily? I think not, now why don’t you go stick yourself in that large trashcan across the street and contemplate a better approach? AP continued laughing as Wolverine flew through the window and onto the trashcan, still unable to move.
Grey cells was walking back to his car when he noticed his tire was slashed. Only it looked more like a large cat clawed at it rather than someone taking a knife to it. GC looked around trying to see who did it. He heard a low growl and quickly turned around, nothing. He reached into his pocket to grab his cell phone to dial 911 and report the incident. He didn’t notice, however, the car slowly being lifted off the ground. “911 Emergency, how may I assist yo….” CRUNCH. Sabretooth dropped the car on GC leaving his lifeless body trapped beneath it.
|Day 2: Quick Decisions|
|The group gathered outside Worthington Laboratories again. This time there wasn’t much bouncing back and forth as to who should be injected next. Andromeda was the first to vote for A. person. A few voted for Randro. LIS voted for Zrep to get him to talk, which he did. Andromeda advised that Randro was a bad choice to lynch, making other suspicious, except reaymond. Most voted without saying much and some didn’t say anything at all after voting. In the end, A. Person was brought to the front of the line.
The nurses strapped her on to the table. A. Person began to struggle a metal tray went flying across the room severing one of the nurses heads. Dr. Worthington called for Leech, a mutant who negated any power in the room. AP was rendered helpless as Dr. Worthington injected her.
|Night 3: Equilibrium|
|LIS was once again sitting in Starbucks sipping on a coffee. However this time he decided to go to one across town, lest he run into Rogue...again…The coffee shop was empty except for the Baristas and himself until a couple walked into the door. The woman had long flowing reddish brown hair, was slender, yet curvaceous. The guy was a little taller than she was, muscular, brown hair and wore awesome red sunglasses. The guy looked over at LIS and whispered something to the woman. She looked at him an nodded. The guy turned towards LIS once more, catching his attention, lifted his sunglasses and with a quick red beam, shot a hole right through LIS’s chest. He returned his glasses and the couple walked outside.
Zerep sat on his couch, watching TV. It was about 3AM and he was wired from drinking too much coffee. The news came on about a “Coffeehouse shootout” that caught his attention. He was curious if he could see who did the shooting and who was shot. The image was too pixilated for him to make out any faces. Zerep turned the TV off stood up and turned to go to bed when he saw something move down the hallway. He calmly advanced further down curious as to who the hell was in his house. As he approached the corner three claws shot out of Wolverines fist and straight through Zerep’s skull. Wolverine retracted his claws and said to him self, “one more down.”
Sabretooth decided to go out and see if he could find any X-Men to kill. He ventured to a nearby bar to see if any of them were in there. As he walked in, he noticed an older gentleman sitting in the corner table with his back to everyone, reading a book. “Stryker,” he thought. Sabretooth, walked swiftly towards the man grabbed his shoulder, spun him around and stopped. “What the hell man?” the guy said, “I don’t know you. Get your damn hands off me!” Sabretooth punched the guy and left the bar.
He decided to walk back to the Brotherhood’s hideout when he noticed something: A young girl walking home alone. “Wait, why is a young girl walking home, alone, at 3AM, wearing sunglasses at night?” he thought to himself, “oh s***, that’s Izzy!” Sabretooth rushed her from the side. Izzy had already seen Sabretooth coming quickly ducked and made him trip over her. He jumped up and picked up a large rock and threw it at her. Izzy jumped to the side. Unfortunately it wasn’t quick enough, the rock hit her arm and left a huge gash. Izzy screamed in pain and reached to take her glasses off. “I don’t think so little girl,” Sabretooth said as he picked up another larger rock and lobbed it at her head. Izzy hit the floor, limp bodied. he kicked her body onto the side of the road at continued on his way to he hideout.
|Day 3: Hit the Brakes|
|By now, the crowd that regularly appeared outside Worthington Laboratories had significantly diminished. Prince Marth and woon were the only two voted for. Dr. Worthington appeared outside, "Well I supposed since you can't decide who to vote for I'll just take the last one chosen. Woon, if you would come with me please..." Woon and the Doctor headed into the building. Just then, in a puff of blue smoke Nightcrawler appeared. "woon stays, I've decided that my vote is more important and that Prince Marth shall go instead." "uhm, ok then," Dr. Worthington said as Nightcrawler and woon disappeared in another puff of blue smoke. The Doctor injected PM. "Unfortunately for you my friend, you'll have to take the blame for your own actions from now on."|
|Night 4: Final Blows|
|Sabretooth paced across the room quickly. He was the last of the brotherhood, It was just him and the X-Men left and he wasn't going down without a fight. He knew what he needed to do.
Sabretooth crept into JarZe's lab. "I've been waiting for you," JarZe said. He turned around and clenched his fists. Sabretooth roared and charged at him while JarZe lunged at him roaring too. The two beasts clashed. Fists were flying, punches were landing. It looked like JarZe had the upper hand until Sabretooth threw him into a shelf full of chemicals. The chemicals began to burn JarZe's skin. The fumes eventually reached his lungs, his head dropped, and his body lay there lifelessly.
Wolverine heard the commotion from JarZe's lab and ran down the hall. He noticed woon quickly walking away from that general direction as well. Wolverine charged down the hall after woon, when he got to the lab, he saw JarZe's lifeless furry blue body laying there. "WOON!" Wolverine extended his claws and continued pursuing woon. He rounded a corner and, wham! woon hit him upside the head with one of the floor boards. woon went to stomp on Wolverine but ended up getting 3 claws through his foot instead. Wolverine kicked woon to the floor. "Your turn bub." With that, Wolverine jammed his claws into woon's heart, killing him instantly.
End of Game Roster Edit
- Woon - Sabretooth - Killed N4 by Wolverine
- Randro - Wolverine
- Twin_Bro - Angel
- JarZe - Beast - Killed N4 by Sabretooth
- Reaymond - Colossus
- SomeGuy - Professor X
- GC - Rogue - Killed N2 by Sabretooth
- star_tiger - Pyro - Powerless, Lynched D1
- Izzy - Cyclops - Killed N3 by Sabretooth
- Andromeda- Nightcrawler
- A. Person- Magneto - Powerless, Lynched D2
- Kat - Stryker - Killed N1 by Sabretooth
- Lost in Space- Toad - Killed N3 by Cyclops
- Prince_Marth85- Mystique - Powerless, Lynched D3
- Zerep - Jean Grey - Killed N3 by Wolverine
- Riranor - Storm - Killed N1 by Pyro
|List of actions|